Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop (Digivolution Shop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkyCore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:59 pm
Item: X - Antibody
Cost: 3000 TP
Digimon(Art) to be digivolved: Beelzemon

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:18 pm
YAY!!! *glomps* I'm so happy... crying

User Image

[IMG]http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s323/flame_leopard/OmegaBeelzeX.png?t=1230009470[/IMG]

iDragow

gstyle818

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:21 pm
Item:X antibody
Cost:3000
Digimon:
User Image
oh and keep the names the way they are  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:32 pm
g, didn't you use that to get Blast mode before it became illegal to do it?  

iDragow

gstyle818

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:36 pm
flame_leopard
g, didn't you use that to get Blast mode before it became illegal to do it?
Soupy told me I can't keep it and took it back  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:41 pm
so you registered for my RP event with an illegal digimon?  

SkyCore

iDragow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:43 pm
Hm... Omega has a point... whereas it's not in your profile, it is somewhere in order for you to have access to it. I'm going to have to wait for Windy to judge the situation and make the art or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:49 pm
also you have to talk to Soupy  

gstyle818

iDragow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:05 pm
Yup. I plan on giving you the benefit of the doubt, but I already got yelled at once this week, and I don't want to have it happen again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:08 pm
gonk I didn't yell at you! crying and it's monday! O:< Week's over!

Anyways, the solution here is a bit simple. This is just like those momments where an art maker accidently hands a rare digimon to a regular tamer until someone takes notice. I hadn't known of this or no one had notified me, so G had an beelzemon blast mode. It might have been in the situation where we suddenly noticed that he was classified as a demon lord so no one could do anymore blast modes for beelzemon. G probrably didn't see or might have thought it was o.k since no one gave the word. After the solution was solved, Omegas event might have occured a bit after so G used beelzemon but also included the other art of blast mode. Soup might have notified G to delet it so there was no harm. Plus G thechnically hadn't done much with the blast mode digimon, considering he had hardly participated in the event. I've always seen G use the digimon, Beelzemon but never the blast mode part. As long as G deletes the blast mode art and never uses it against battle, ect then I soupose it is fine.
So G, Go on and delete that art from the event registration. It's no longer valid.

^0^/ Don't sweat it guys, this is just a simple mistake. Like I said in the beggining, if an artist accidenly hands a rare digimon then simply take a step back and re-do the process. ^^  

Im Windspirit

gstyle818

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:17 pm
Im Windspirit
gonk I didn't yell at you! crying and it's monday! O:< Week's over!

Anyways, the solution here is a bit simple. This is just like those momments where an art maker accidently hands a rare digimon to a regular tamer until someone takes notice. I hadn't known of this or no one had notified me, so G had an beelzemon blast mode. It might have been in the situation where we suddenly noticed that he was classified as a demon lord so no one could do anymore blast modes for beelzemon. G probrably didn't see or might have thought it was o.k since no one gave the word. After the solution was solved, Omegas event might have occured a bit after so G used beelzemon but also included the other art of blast mode. Soup might have notified G to delet it so there was no harm. Plus G thechnically hadn't done much with the blast mode digimon, considering he had hardly participated in the event. I've always seen G use the digimon, Beelzemon but never the blast mode part. As long as G deletes the blast mode art and never uses it against battle, ect then I soupose it is fine.
So G, Go on and delete that art from the event registration. It's no longer valid.

^0^/ Don't sweat it guys, this is just a simple mistake. Like I said in the beggining, if an artist accidenly hands a rare digimon then simply take a step back and re-do the process. ^^
*hugs*don't cry Wind-chan....I can't at the moment site maintenance also simple solution but reading all that aint lol jk  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:21 pm
*squirms*
I don't get it..... ._.  

Im Windspirit

gstyle818

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:23 pm
*doesn't let go*
Photobucket is having a site Maintenance so I can't go to my account and delete the art  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:26 pm
*yawn* hi windy chan I think she should be able to get Beezlemon X  

i3 tails Yagura

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:32 pm
Jello, I just stated that above me. -____- And where have you been, huh? Only come when there are no order, i'm not handing you the special bg because you haven't done the other orders. D:< It mostly looks like flame is the only one doing his job.

After this post do not comment here, orders only. Any other comments should be directed to the chatter box or somewhere else, questions pm them to the person you want.
And don't call me wind-chan..... :l Doesn't suit you. G yes though. xD  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games