Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3674 3675 3676 3677 3678 3679 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:59 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
xX_Debitto_Xx
Debito: ? *hears what mizu says and looks at mizu and sees the broken pendant* ....... im a nobody dont worry about it *walks out*

debito...... *throws fire at the wall out of anger*

* fliches at rai and feels like saying somehting to devi but doesnt*
well*laughs weakly* im going to for a walk...* walks out and enters a familiar place* wow a pretty fountain i have a feeling about this place though...
Debito:*smacks her in the head with a pipe angerly* ... *walks off*
((PWNED XD))

((WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU DUDE YOU TRYING TO MURDER ME?!))
* blocks the pipe with her wrist thats broken and flinches with pain but doesnt show it and looks his way * wats with that guy weirdo *looks at her wrist and its more purple*
((NO NO GOD MODING I HIT YOU WIH A PIPE GET HIT BY THE PIPE NOOOOOOOOOOOO BLOCKING evil YOU ALWAYS BLOCK evil evil ))

(FINE! F--k YOU D:< I"LL LET HER GET HIT WITH tEH PIPE! REWIND >:3))
*gets hit with the pipe* ITEEEEEE WHAT THE HELL! grabs a huge rock and chucks it at his head* WHAT THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM WEIRD PERSON! * just walks away angerly *
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:59 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
xX_Debitto_Xx
Debito: ? *hears what mizu says and looks at mizu and sees the broken pendant* ....... im a nobody dont worry about it *walks out*

debito...... *throws fire at the wall out of anger*

well*laughs weakly* im going to for a walk...* walks out and enters a familiar place* wow a pretty fountain i have a feeling about this place though...
((PWNED XD))

* blocks the pipe with her wrist thats broken and flinches with pain but doesnt show it and looks his way * wats with that guy weirdo *looks at her wrist and its more purple*
((NO NO GOD MODING I HIT YOU WIH A PIPE GET HIT BY THE PIPE NOOOOOOOOOOOO BLOCKING evil YOU ALWAYS BLOCK evil evil ))
STOP NOW I DEMAND YOU TO AS THE CAPTION DXX DAMN IT NO KILLING

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:02 pm

exorcist-sama91
generalcross44
generalcross44
*walks in and sits down*
*looks around* where is everyone?

*not looking bumps into you* ow sorry
hey, watch it.. oh hello rai
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:03 pm

allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto

((PWNED XD))

((she is overreacting pipes dont kill you unless they are shoved down ur throat i know i was hit with a pipe))
Debito:*gets hit by mizu's rock*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:06 pm

generalcross44
exorcist-sama91
generalcross44
generalcross44
*walks in and sits down*

*bows* sorry
(who are you XD)

xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto

((PWNED XD))

((she is overreacting pipes dont kill you unless they are shoved down ur throat i know i was hit with a pipe))

TAKE THAT b*****d * just continues walking away mumbling to herself* freaking hitting me wit a pipe wtf god..* removes her bandages form her head and it starts bleeding again and she sits on a bench in a empty park and starts cleaning her fore head with alcohol *mite ite ite ite !! it burns

Tarouchoo

Raycross44
Vice Captain

exorcist-sama91
generalcross44
exorcist-sama91
generalcross44
generalcross44
*walks in and sits down*

*bows* sorry
(who are you XD)
it's fine (you know who i am)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:10 pm

generalcross44
exorcist-sama91
generalcross44
exorcist-sama91
generalcross44
generalcross44
*walks in and sits down*

*bows* sorry
(who are you XD)

*smiles weakly*
(but there's two of you now and i confused)

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:10 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto

TAKE THAT b*****d * just continues walking away mumbling to herself* freaking hitting me wit a pipe wtf god..* removes her bandages form her head and it starts bleeding again and she sits on a bench in a empty park and starts cleaning her fore head with alcohol *mite ite ite ite !! it burns
Debito:*grummbles in a dark place far away*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:14 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto

* mizus inner sould senri comes out and she looks almsot like mizu except iwth silver hair and she disappears to where devi is*
senri: ah so you seem mad its not like you care if she remembers oyu right? less problems with lvoe oh and im senri mizus inner self hah you know i always wondered why mizu never blames you! i know why! cause she loves you hah but you know that but deep inside she wanted to forget you now can you answer why?

* lays down on the bench thinking *

Tarouchoo

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:18 pm

exorcist-sama91
generalcross44
exorcist-sama91
generalcross44
exorcist-sama91

*bows* sorry
(who are you XD)

*smiles weakly*
what? (i'm still the same guy, just new guy no relation to the old character)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:18 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man

* mizus inner sould senri comes out and she looks almsot like mizu except iwth silver hair and she disappears to where devi is*
senri: ah so you seem mad its not like you care if she remembers oyu right? less problems with lvoe oh and im senri mizus inner self hah you know i always wondered why mizu never blames you! i know why! cause she loves you hah but you know that but deep inside she wanted to forget you now can you answer why?

Debito: *pretends he cant hear her*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:23 pm

generalcross44
exorcist-sama91
generalcross44
exorcist-sama91
generalcross44
exorcist-sama91

*bows* sorry
(who are you XD)

*smiles weakly*
what? (i'm still the same guy, just new guy no relation to the old character)

nothing *sits down*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:24 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man

*sneri shakes him really hard* o
senri: OI STOP INGNORING mE!I MIGHT TELL YOU HOW TO GET HER TO REMEMBER YOU

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:26 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto

*sneri shakes him really hard* o
senri: OI STOP INGNORING mE!I MIGHT TELL YOU HOW TO GET HER TO REMEMBER YOU
Debito: better off if she didnt
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3674 3675 3676 3677 3678 3679 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games