Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:14 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"I didn't know how long you'd be away. And...I didn't want you to come home and find her dead. So...I opened the lid a little and tossed food in really fast." he admitted as he headed out of the room. Yes, he wouldn't let Lette starve to death even if he wasn't to keen on the shark.

While he was pulling on a sleep shirt, he felt those warm arms pull him in. "I know...I've missed you too." He leaned back and let those arms just hold him for a moment. Then he slowly turned and kissed You's lips one by one; slowly, tenderly. as his fingers caressed the other's cheek. "I had dreams about you while you were away. I couldn't wait till you got home." As his hand slide down from You's face, he caressed the man's neck before sliding down and around to return the hug. "I hope we can both have a few days off to ourselves this holiday."

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Dreams?" You asked softly, letting his eyes close for a moment with Haru's gentle caress of his neck. "I hope they were romantic and not your average typical horny dreams." he teased before lightly placing a kiss on Yamada's lips in return.

"Everything's been one giant nightmare. Ever since that earthquake, Matsumoto's had me running left and right for him." the man frowned. "Sometimes I wish he'd let up a bit. After all, Shou-san was perfectly fine in America. He was very happy with Izzy Lucky and well protected. I hardly saw the need for me to go and not you." the man smirked a bit. "I don't think he fancies you, Haru-kun. He pretty much so said himself after he sent me."

Ishihara wasn't completely silent about work. Just about the darker aspects of what he did. Anything PR related, especially with Shou, was easily on the table for discuss.
PR related to SMASH ruining Ohayou however... strictly confidential.

"There are some things I need to do in the next few days for work... but after that, I'm all yours. I demand a break after getting a taste of what you go through." Ishihara replied with a sigh.

Naoko was rather impressed, but then again his brother was Shou so technically it would stand to reason he had a big house.
But the way Shou called him 'Naoko-kun' told the man that this wasn't his brother at the moment... and that was a bit disheartening.
The question he got upon entering and taking his shoes off... was even moreso.
"Kids?" the blond asked, amber eyes wide in surprise. "Well no... I mean unless you count that I was a kid once... not really. Why? As far as I know, Shou-san, you don't have any children..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:32 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Well no of course, I don't have kids of my own but my Sister does! And she left my nephew here with me. Little Ko-kun. I couldn't believe it when I saw him but he's been through a lot. Practically hiding in the closet. I finally got him to take his own bath but... " Shou looked completely out of his element for a moment. "I'm not sure what to do! I've never parented before. This is really quite new. I was able to make breakfast for him. Thankfully he was willing to eat. SEE! I've asked help from my fans!" he splayed the 100s of messages talking about how get children to do what they are told and how to take care of them.

Shou said all this as the door closed and locked on its own. Really he did have quite a home inside. Very elegantly appointed and private. Mostly decorated in purples and other jewel colors. Not so far from Sai's tastes but Sai would have chosen a more muted palette.

"Oh my, I need to get the little guy some clothes out of his suit case. Or he'll run around the house naked!" Shou said with sudden surprise and turned to head up the stairs quickly to the guest room to find the bags that Hamu had mentioned.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"Maybe a little of both...I am a man after all." His eyes glimmered for a moment with desire but he could wait for conversation first. Just hearing You's voice and having him right here was enough for now.

"Matsumoto-san always seems to keep you working harder than I would like. I think you should be given a raise. You work way to hard sometimes." he answered but as for why he didn't go, "Well, I wasn't in town at the time and couldn't get to the airport as fast as Matsumoto-san would have liked. But I did send someone from a US office but he never arrived. I still don't know what happened there."

"He doesn't like me? Ah after all the work I do with Shou." he rolled his eyes, "He just dislikes it because he can't get away with short cuts with me. Nor can he add things to Shou's contract like he does with some of the others. Nor do I let him bully me around. I'm sure he just gets his panties in a bunch because I take my job seriously."

Haru spoke about portions of work as well. His job assisting Shou really wasn't something that he needed to hide fortunately. Because hiding work with Shou would be nigh impossible. However, Shou's general character kept most distracted when he did other work behind the scenes. Work he never spoke to You about. He wanted his life partner safe from Izo's true nature.

"Oh ho! You don't want my job? Well, I'm glad for that because I'm sure you'd do it really well. I don't need the competition." Haru teased as he kissed those sighing lips. Pulling You along he dragged him down to the bed. "I don't think I can wait much longer...I just want to ravish those pink lips of yours."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Sister?

Ko-kun?

Both of those words set off alarms in Naoko's mind and he realized something...
Shou thought that Sai's memory of Naoko as a child, because Sai often dressed him up like a girl, meant he had a little sister... and somehow there was a boy running about the upstairs of this home who was... his?
Or hers rather but...

"Who told you this boy was your nephew and, well how'd he get here? I mean, you've been gone until now so... " Naoko asked, following after Shou. "It's quite sudden... I'll help any way I can but I... I don't know how I'd be with kids..."

Was this some kind of sick joke?
Why was there a boy here? Who had dropped him off?

"A raise? I think I'm getting one." Ishihara replied with a slight laugh.

Yes after Narcissus was publicly brought to light as being abusive and violent, Matsumoto would HAVE to give the man a raise.

You smiled, "What you do with Shou-san is amazing, and you shouldn't let him try to bully his way in. He has ruined musicians in the past who were on their last leg simply to get rid of them." this, of course, was pretty much public knowledge to any employee of SMASH. "Not to say Shou-san is but... I enjoy his music and the way he works. No one needs to interfere with that. And of course I don't want your job... he'd give me a migraine." the man teased, returning the kiss as he was pulled along to the bed.

"Ravish away." Ishihara spoke with a smirk. "I wanted to jump across Shou-san's dinner table and just have at it... but I don't think that would be good for our little secret now... do you?" he teased before kissing Haru once more.

It was good to be home...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:07 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Ah...Hamu-kun told me of course. He had come by when she dropped him off. I'm sad I missed her but..the boy...he does look like he's been through a very bad time. Maybe it's best she left him with me. Who knows where he's been but he doesn't speak it seems. However, he's adorable to look at. Must be only 8-10 years old. I know my sister...is rather promiscuous. So who knows who the father is and maybe she wasn't a good mother. Either way, I'm going to be a great Uncle somehow." he frowned and pulled out some small clothes from a suitcase.

"Mmm...these are surely...substandard but will do." Shou said as he pull out underwear, socks and small t-shirt and jeans. "He's in the bathroom right over there."

Shou walked over and gentle opened the door to reveal a small boy sitting at the bottom of the now empty tub with a big towel tightly wrapped around him. "It's ok, it's just me. And my musician friend, Naoko-kun. He's worried about you too. I'm going to leave the clothes right inside here for you to get dressed. I'll close the door and wait out here. Ok?"

The little boy nodded really slowly and shivered some as Shou closed the door. "See?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru's lips sought out You's once again but this time the kisses were more feverish as he put his fingers through You's hair... Reconnecting like this meant everything to Haru.

"Jumping over Shou's dinner table would have been a moment of enlightenment that I don't ever want to share with Shou. He still thinks I'm a virgin you know. And I have to maintain that image." he smirked as he nibbled at the man's ear.

"It would blow up his mind if he saw me making out with you like this. I can't even image his response. He might actually be silent for once in his life. Mm...maybe that would be worth it some days. Or not..." Haru grinned as he started nipping You's neck.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:25 pm

You couldn't help but laugh. "He thinks your a virgin? It would indeed blow his mind to learn that you haven't been one for quite some time." the man spoke with a smile, tilting his head back just to give Haru that little bit of extra skin to n** and kiss.

Ishihara wrapped his arms around Yamada's back and shoulders, kneading the flesh beneath his fingers as his eyes closed. "But what if he never spoke again! Never sang again! His mind totally shot!" he teased. "If he thinks your a virgin... god how did he even get that idea in his head in the first place?" You asked, raising an eyebrow at his partner.

Amber eyes took in the young boy and for a moment... Naoko was simply speechless.
He didn't know what to say... except he knew that fear.
He understood it too closely.

Hearing the boy getting dressed, NAKO waited until there weren't any more sounds of dressing, before opening the door lightly and sitting down in the doorway, his knees pulled up to his chest in a very defensive posture that would easily mimic that of a frightened child.

After all, two frightened was better than one... wasn't it?

"Konnichiwa. Shou-san told me your name's Ko-kun, ne?" the blond asked softly, "That's funny because it's my name too. It's really Naoko, but my big brother calls me Ko-kun all the time." he was trying to make that tiny connection... that small bit that would help the boy come out of his shell. "Except you know what?" Naoko's voice dropped to a whisper. "My brother used to dress me up as a little girl when I was your age. Isn't that silly? I guess Shou-san went and dressed you up too huh?" he asked, pointing at his own face to indicate the mask which the boy was wearing. "I like it. Cats and me are a lot alike, even though I have a puppy as a pet instead. I never got to have a pet when I was a kid because we lived in an apartment for a long long time, and they didn't allow them. But then I grew up and moved out on my own and now I have a little black poodle named Yumi. Do you have any pets, Ko-kun?"

The spaghetti type of logic that Naoko had used to get to a subject like pets was actually a well planned psychological ploy to try and talk about something almost every kid in the world liked to talk about.
Their pets.
Or lack thereof.

In truth, perhaps a mentally damaged person such as Naoko would be good for the boy. He, better than anyone, understood the fear in the child's eyes.
Even if his own fear had begun when he was an adult... it didn't make it any less frightening.

Fear was something the younger Oumori hated to see in another person... mainly because he always saw it in himself.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou remained out of sight while Naoko at down in the doorway. he didn't want to scare the child with two people trying to coax him out. This was going to be a long Christmas in more ways than one.

Inside the bathroom the little boy nodded at the name that Shou had given him because really with all he had been through, his real name and real family had been locked away from his horrible world. So Ko-kun was good enough. But the boy did get an awkward face when Naoko talked about being dressed as a girl. The little guy obviously trying to figure out why Naoko would dress in girly clothes. However, the talk about cats got a small response when the child patted his mask holding it tight to his face. But then he sighed slowly and looked at his toes shaking his head no. He still didn't speak but there was at least his attention. It was a start.

Meanwhile Shou watched Naoko and listened to his words. He sat down on the bed because those words kept clicking at thoughts in Shou's head although he couldn't quite pinpoint what at that moment. Ko-kun? So many of them wasn't there... he had a Ko-chan and obviously Naoko's brother loved him dearly, dressing him up....Images flashed as Shou's flawed logic warped by things he could never accept. Suddenly shifting Night and Day.

Sai sat there on the bed and watched Naoko watching something in the bathroom. "Ko-kun...how did you get here? Are you alright?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru continued to kiss along that perfect neck as his partner spoke. He could feel the vibration of the words on his lips through the flesh itself. But then he laughed against You's shoulder as the man spoke of miraculous things indeed. "Yes, he does and I'm sure he'd be broken for days. Which would make my life very difficult indeed. That's why we won't say a word....ever."

He let out a low content groan as his back was rubbed, "Don't stop that...I've been so stiff lately." He wouldn't say why but trying to get that little boy to Shou's was a task indeed. "Oh he'd have to sing again or I'd be out of work and we'd never get that new home." he teased back, "Oh..well see, It started when he was hooking up with some women on a tour. He asked me if I wanted to join him and I said no. Then he asked me if I was a virgin and I figured he didn't need to know so I never answered. Afterwards, he's been trying to hook me up ever since and I've turned down every one of them, including him. He swears he needs to make me into a man. A few months back, I told him I had a girlfriend but things have gone so far he won't believe me." he grinned and then snuggled in as his back was massaged. "He really crazy at times. I swear."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:16 pm

"No pets?! Then I'll have to get you one because they really are fun. You can cuddle them when you're afraid and, if it's a poodle, it will lavish you with attention any chance it gets. Pets are good for people. They help them grow and learned to be responsible." Naoko spoke softly with a smile. "What kind of pet would you like? Neko-chan? Inu-chan? Sakana-chan? Tori-chan?" the list could go on and on. "Oh! Maybe a Nezumi-chan?! A timid little mouse to warm your heart?"

Naoko laughed softly then held out a hand. "You know... I was scared like you once. Someone locked me away for a long time and did really bad things to me. So... so I know what you're going through, Ko-kun. I know it hurts... but we really just want to help you. You're safe here with Shou-san and..."

It was at that moment that Shou ceased being Shou. Turning his head, Naoko smiled. "Niisan! No no I'm fine but it seems Yamada-san brought you a present then convinced you of some... odd things." the pianist pointed at the boy in the bathroom. "He's really scared..." biting his lip, Naoko looked back at Ko-kun then suddenly pulled out his iphone.

"Here. You can play games on it. I'll let you hold onto it for a while if you want." the blond spoke, his hand reaching out to the boy, phone on his fingertips. "I could get you a psp or nds if you want too. Just tell me anything you want, Ko-kun, and Shou-san and I will be more than happy to give it to you. We're just worried for you... and we really want to help..."

"Maybe I should give you a massage?" Ishihara asked, fully prepared to work his magic on his lover. "Being tense isn't good... no doubt you were frantic thinking Shou-san gone!" but then You smirked. "You should have let him set you up with another gorgeous guy. We could've all had fun." he teased.

Sure, Ishihara would have had to wear a mask or something, but it still might have been an interesting encounter.
"I'm actually surprised he hasn't figured out where you live and barged in on the two of us... he seems reckless, and crazy, enough to do that."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer
The boy shook his head and then pulled on the cat ears trying to hide further under the mask. Maybe he was trying to cuddle the mask on his head being that it was a cat. As the choices came forth, the boy seemed distracted by them and very curious. But his nose pinched when Sakana was offered as if to say pee yu! However, the Nezumi offering got him on his hands and knees like a cat pouncing a rat.

He smiled just for a second but then realized he had played too much and scooted back to the corner when Naoko started to talk about bad people. He shivered there and pursed his lips tightly trying to pull the mask further over his head. But it wouldn't go any further.

Ko stopped then watched Naoko and the Iphone but didn't get any closer. Oh he wanted it alright but he wouldn't get too near to Naoko to get it right now. Although Naoko seemed a little like himself. Not a bad man. Maybe.

----

Sai got up and peeked into the bathroom then stepped back and away. He couldn't even fathom what was going on right now although Yamada-san obviously left Shou with information that he needed to get. It took Sai a moment to realize he was back home. At least, Shou managed to return safely enough. "So, Mm....Shou's got a child now? Great, what was Yamada-san thinking?" he said in a low voice so the kid wouldn't hear. "It has to be something important because Yamada-san wouldn't do something like this on a whim. Is he clean in there? Does he look ok? Just scared?"

The older brother was a bit better with children than Shou. At least, he knew how to do a little parenting or at least the general concept. He glanced down at the papers close by and shook his head, "Wow...Shou really went all the way for information on child rearing. His fans really are....dedicated."

He waited patiently for Naoko to do his magic. His brother really was a charmer when he got his game going. All Sai could hope for now is that they could manage to get the little kid to at least accept them as good people and not the bad ones Sai suspected he had been with before.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"Mm...if I say please, would you make me jello? Ok...maybe just a little Frantic...yes." he said softly because he was very tense. And each knot was one day of the benefit he had help run for Naoko and Ryuukaze or his frantic race to make sure that the Spider would not be able to trail him after the failed out come of his latest endeavor. He may have saved a child but he was nowhere closer to finding the proof that would take down Matsumoto Izo.

"Well he knows my dorm room address at Smash and I've sternly told him that I won't tell him where I live because of that exact reason. Would you really be interested in something like that? Hah! You could possibly get away with the mask because goodness knows Shou won't take of his own." he grinned and then kissed the man passionately. "You really are kinky at times."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:36 pm

"Kinky is all a matter of opinion." Ishihara replied as his hands moved up Haru's back to knead into the shoulders and the muscles there.
Their passionate kiss was long... just how You liked it... and when the two men parted to catch a breath, Ishihara smirked. "You don't have to say please, Haru... I'll make you jello just because it's too damn fun not to."

He enjoyed making Yamada feel good, in multiple different ways. If he could ease the man's stress, then he was glad to do it.
They were partners... lovers... a secret tryst that was kept from the knowledge of any other living being... save the shark in the other room of course.

When Akihiko woke up... he was alone... again.
"Kuso..." he cursed, turning and finding that his back... yeah, it hurt.
The ice packs, now room temperature watery gel, slipped off his muscles. He hadn't moved an inch in the night, which set his entire body alight with annoying cricks. The bruised muscles felt stiff, but he got up nevertheless. Hell, he hadn't even changed clothes the night before so he quickly went through his luggage and pulled out a pair of comfortable grey sweat pants, because yes, even super stars could wear sweatpants in private, and a black long-sleeved shirt and headed downstairs.
Yuuji didn't seem to be up yet, and the young Koyasu had no idea what time it was.
"Izzy?" Narcissus called out, though not too loud, as he entered the kitchen.
But no luck finding Lucky...

"Nezumi then." Naoko replied with a smile. "I'll get you one. Do you want one that's white or black and white or grey? Any specific color? I bet you'll love to have the little guy crawl all over you and wiggle it's nose in your ear tickling you." the man spoke, uncurling his legs a bit.

He pulled the phone back and looked down at the screen. "Hmmm.... oh I know! I bet you like this, ne?" the pianist suddenly asked, using his iphone to purchase a television show.
Turning it around to the boy, the blond smiled as one of the Kamen Rider movies started to play. "Shou-san made you breakfast and you got yourself all clean and dressed... why not come sit in the other room where it's warm and watch? I can have it streamed to the tv and it'll be HUGE! Cause Shou-san has a giant tv, Ko-kun! Like a movie theatre! OH! And I'll make you some popcorn with lots of butter and a soda! What's your favorite kind? I can run to the combini just for you. I'll get something for Shou-san and myself too and you can watch the movie or we'll watch it with you, whichever you want. It's your choice- Ko-kun." Naoko smiled softly. "You don't have to talk to us if you don't want to... and we'll leave you alone if that's what you really want. We're just worried... plus... sitting on the tile like that... you might catch a cold." he blinked. "Come to think of it, I'm sitting on the tile too huh? What if I catch a cold! I just got over a cold too!" but his smile and the gentleness in his amber gaze never wavered.
Naoko wanted this boy to trust him... because to the young man, this boy was so much like him.

(((OOC: Saltwater fish, when kept properly, don't stink (plus the added salt in the air is actually good for you). Trust me. We used to have a 55 gallon saltwater aquarium with pufferfish and tangs and clownfish and anemones and all sorts of things (no lionfish though, obviously) and we had it professionally cleaned every 2 months (depending on it's condition my dad might change out some of the water himself to keep it fresh til the next big cleaning) and it never smelt (they would replace about 1/3 of the water with new saltwater and vacuum the rock bed to get any missed fish poo or algae). If algae began to build up at all on the, my dad would scrub it off because the fish liked to eat it when it floated, plus we had snails to help keep it clean. Freshwater fish tanks tend to smell, especially if you don't take care of them properly. The more a fish is stressed, the more it will stink too so having a dimmer light on a natural timer helps relieve that stress some. If a fish is sick it also will stink more and a lot of people don't understand that when a fish is rubbing off a rock a lot, it means they probably have ick and need to be treated. Since we had tangs and they liked to eat seaweed we would put algae strips on the side of the tank so that cut down on the fish food (which yeah, fish flakes do smell odd) but we tended to fed them little frozen cubes of shrimp and brine so that also helped. There was also the added bonus of live rock, which is basically rocks that have plants and animals on them (like small corals or tube worms or feather dusters etc) which help keep the tank fresh. Aeration is also very very important because if the water isn't moving, it's going to start stinking. So you gotta have the pump and filter and bubbler (bubbler more for fresh water) to make sure the water's always active. Lastly, and this happens way more at pet stores or at like Walmart than in a personal tank... but you have to throw away the dead fish. I swear, and it's worse with freshwater because freshwater fish are cheap as can be whereas saltwater ones run at least $20 a fish, we had a few that were almost $100. Letting dead fish sit there makes them reek, which is why the fish section, especially if they're just saltwater, of pet stores tends to stink bad. But then again, there's that saltwater vs freshwater difference. Plus... goldfish smell. Doesn't matter how you slice it. Goldfish and koi and carp and those bubble-eyed fish ALWAYS smell. Same with suckerfish, those catfish things that stick to the sides of tanks and clean the algae... snails are WAY better at it than those things plus they don't stink, hehe. Beta don't really smell, you know the big fanned fighting fish... but they have a tendency to commit fish suicide (and you can't have any other fish in there but a select few cause it'll kill other fish) so... yeah... gotta have a lid on those guys or you'll come home to a dead fish on the floor... seriously. And of course all fish smell when they're dead... and on a cutting board... and Ashley's oh-so-happy to slice and dice... nothing more fun than cleaning a fish, I swear. -happy sigh-
Wow... I kinda went um... I don't really know what I did but I did it... that was probably more information than you ever wanted to know.... hehe.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko put his hand over his mouth then pinched his lips shut tight but after a moment, he looked up at the bathroom walls and pointed to the dark glass that sat on the sink's edge. It was a deep black crystal. He then sat back and held his toes for a moment as if trying to get comfortable but failing.

When the boy saw the show, his head moved forward to watch from his distance. He tilted his head left then right to get a better view but mad no move to leave the room because Naoko was right there. He kept his distance but it was very obvious he wanted to see Kamen Rider! He spread his hands out big as if to say 'Larger' several times in a row.

But as all the other questions came at him he brushed his bottom lip and then licked it at the thought of salty buttered popcorn. The amounts given in Japanese theaters was very small but the boy didn't know that. However, one question got his attention. And one word slipped out, "Fanta." Then he covered his mouth fearfully and looked back and forth before scurrying deep in to the corner of the room. He covered his head and shivered in the darker corner by the toilet unable to really see the show now. But he could hear it.

-----

Meanwhile, Sai slipped out of the bedroom and started to walk around the house. He looked over Shou's bags and found things were a mess but that wasn't Shou's fault. He threw away the broken things and then called the Airline to report the damages. Afterwards, he prepared the big TV for Naoko just in case he got the boy to come out of the room. He wanted to speak with his brother and give the man a hug but right now, Ko-kun was more important. Even Sai could tell the kid had been traumatized for a long time.

Yamada-san must have thought being with Shou would be a heck of a lot better than wherever he had been before. And well, Sai had a good guess...especially if Yamada-san was involved. But those things, he couldn't talk about in front of Naoko. Yamada's goals were....private.

Coming back upstairs, he whispered to Naoko, "The TV is ready, you just need to connect the iphone."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games