Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

scintillio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:27 pm
kylie_xyooj
Czarinas Knife
kylie_xyooj
You know what girl. don't even worry about girls like that. They're a waste of time and a waste of you even thinking about them. Just go on with life and don't give a s**t about anything. But if you meet some people and you guys have commonalities and such then open up to them, be yourself and just let things flow. Your a great person, whomever it is that will be your best friend or a good friend will have to be deserving of you. heart

^^ thanks~
i hope i feel that soon~ >< i wish i wasnt depressed all the time...but i havent been myself for a while...

it takes a toll. sweatdrop but i will try.... ^_^

Don't worry girl...I honestly believe that good things happen to good people when time is right. Your time will come sweetie.

We all go through depression and loneliness in our lives. That's normal and part of human life itself. Its just how you deal with it and realizing it and trying is the first steps. heart

^^ *smiles* thanks~ *hugs* perhaps i'll feel better tomorrow (since its late here XD)

heh, almost like real friends *sighs* thats a downer, sand~

but yep, we can talk about guys! lol~! xD
*just maybe not right at the moment, cause my personal life is effed up, and its beause of....stuff....*
so yea... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:27 pm
kylie_xyooj
SandcastleBuilder
kylie_xyooj
yup yup! I will always be here for you too Czar. I'm not much but I'm here. lol xd

And we can talk about guys all we want and all day long. heehee

If we are going to talk about guys all day long then i guess im out. xd

Oh? lol..well, you never did make it clear what your sexual orientation was...heehee...so, how was I to know? xp

do I have to scream it at the top of my lungs? IIIII LLLLIIIKKKEEE GIIIIRRRLLLLSSS!!!!! (now i sound perverted thanks kylie) xd  

SandcastleBuilder

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:28 pm
SandcastleBuilder
kylie_xyooj
SandcastleBuilder
kylie_xyooj
yup yup! I will always be here for you too Czar. I'm not much but I'm here. lol xd

Oh? lol..well, you never did make it clear what your sexual orientation was...heehee...so, how was I to know? xp

do I have to scream it at the top of my lungs? IIIII LLLLIIIKKKEEE GIIIIRRRLLLLSSS!!!!! (now i sound perverted thanks kylie) xd

heehee...mission accomplished! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:29 pm
*laughs lots* xd  

scintillio

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:29 pm
kylie_xyooj
SandcastleBuilder
kylie_xyooj
SandcastleBuilder
kylie_xyooj

heehee...mission accomplished! mrgreen

I hate karma. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:30 pm
4laugh hehe~!  

scintillio

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:31 pm
seriously czar if you have any things you want to let out me and kylie are here for ya. we are better then real friends because we cant possibly get jealous of your hair because we have never seen it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:36 pm
SandcastleBuilder
seriously czar if you have any things you want to let out me and kylie are here for ya. we are better then real friends because we cant possibly get jealous of your hair because we have never seen it.

hehe! ^^ ok~ i will.

*hugs* ^3^  

scintillio

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:37 pm
Czarinas Knife
SandcastleBuilder

hehe! ^^ ok~ i will.

*hugs* ^3^

g2g wash the dishes see you tommorrow if im not busy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:38 pm
kylie probably fell asleep doing all of that paperwork. hee hee.  

SandcastleBuilder

scintillio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:39 pm
SandcastleBuilder
Czarinas Knife
SandcastleBuilder

hehe! ^^ ok~ i will.

*hugs* ^3^

kk~ bye ^^!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:40 pm
Czarinas Knife
SandcastleBuilder
Czarinas Knife
SandcastleBuilder

hehe! ^^ ok~ i will.

*hugs* ^3^

kk~ bye ^^!

night.  

SandcastleBuilder

scintillio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:41 pm
SandcastleBuilder
kylie probably fell asleep doing all of that paperwork. hee hee.

XD lol prolly~!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:05 pm
sorry about the hit and run earlier, guys

:{

how are you all?  

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:05 pm
9/10.... get one of those canes that were for sale in the cash shop to really set it off right....  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games