Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~~ ❀ Fairy's September Rush | Closed!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:41 pm
yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:43 pm
yum_puddi  

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:48 pm
yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:48 pm
darn it school you made me miss 350 emotion_0A0  

Etrikia

Shy Dabbler

23,175 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Married 100
  • Olympian 200

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:51 pm
yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:52 pm
yum_puddi  

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

Noryoku Kiyama

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:54 pm
Nory is angry at phishers.
Nory don't know what they're getting in doing such nasty things...
...or if they are just plain old evil.

Anyways, as long as you control your email address registered to your account all will be well. And before a phisher gets hold of anymore of your contacts and accounts, make sure you prevent them from accessing your email account. Gaia Admins will able to help as long as you report in, right? So, if you have any other way to contact Peya, you better tell her fast.

I'll go help and send a report as well too then. These people should be the ones to be stopped.

strawberryalice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:58 pm
strawberryalice
BabyGusty
strawberryalice
URGENT:

Girls! One of our members has been hacked!!!! Poor Peya Sakano, I sent her a message yesterday or the day before asking if she was okay, and today I got a really nasty reply, I won't even put it here. Her previously amazing avatar had all the items removed and this is what her page looks like now.

User Image

I sent in a report, but if you guys know who might have done this, or a way we can help get the hacker caught, let's work together! I've been hacked in almost the same exact manner, so I know how distraught Peya Sakano's actual user must feel.
How did you get hacked? sad

It was about three-ish years ago, this girl whose username was OrgasmicGoodies was trolling around trying to pretend she was my friend and making a trade, instead she ended up hacking my old account, and I had to start from scratch. I reported her, and apparently she used the emails of people's accounts she hacked to frame other people. I got a comment on my old profile a long time ago accusing me of being the hacker! PFFFFBBBBTTT I don't know a dang thing about how to hack anything, and I don't want to! Anyways, I reported her to admins and cleared up the misunderstanding with the user who thought I was the hacker. I got most of my items back into my new (current) account but it was a hassle. The same hacker sent me a PM a couple of years back on this account using a different account. So it seems she has a way to get away with it.
Oh I see, god I hate the hacking through the trading system gonk  

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:01 pm
yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:02 pm
emotion_0A0  

Etrikia

Shy Dabbler

23,175 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Married 100
  • Olympian 200

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:03 pm
yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:10 pm
yum_puddi  

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:14 pm
yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:16 pm
yum_puddi  

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:19 pm
BabyGusty
strawberryalice
BabyGusty
strawberryalice
URGENT:

Girls! One of our members has been hacked!!!! Poor Peya Sakano, I sent her a message yesterday or the day before asking if she was okay, and today I got a really nasty reply, I won't even put it here. Her previously amazing avatar had all the items removed and this is what her page looks like now.

User Image

I sent in a report, but if you guys know who might have done this, or a way we can help get the hacker caught, let's work together! I've been hacked in almost the same exact manner, so I know how distraught Peya Sakano's actual user must feel.
How did you get hacked? sad

It was about three-ish years ago, this girl whose username was OrgasmicGoodies was trolling around trying to pretend she was my friend and making a trade, instead she ended up hacking my old account, and I had to start from scratch. I reported her, and apparently she used the emails of people's accounts she hacked to frame other people. I got a comment on my old profile a long time ago accusing me of being the hacker! PFFFFBBBBTTT I don't know a dang thing about how to hack anything, and I don't want to! Anyways, I reported her to admins and cleared up the misunderstanding with the user who thought I was the hacker. I got most of my items back into my new (current) account but it was a hassle. The same hacker sent me a PM a couple of years back on this account using a different account. So it seems she has a way to get away with it.
Oh I see, god I hate the hacking through the trading system gonk

It's like people don't want to earn or work for awesome items. They just want to steal other people's. It makes me sick.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games