Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:36 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

After Izzy was done with the room, he walked downstairs and waiting on Yuuji's arrival to let him into the house. The man had to be crazy, delusional or both. But either way, Izzy was just tired of...the constant interruptions. When was he going to have time with Akihiko? When would the time ever be right?

Sighing and yawning, he watched for the lights and when the knock on the door finally came, he opened it to let the man in.

"I'll show you to your room, Takagi-san." Izzy said as he looked the man over trying to determine if this was some sort game Yuuji was playing or something else. "I've not been able to tell my Aunt and Uncle that you're here since they are in bed. I will speak with them in the morning."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:47 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Ah well I don't talk about them much. I've not seen them in a long time." he seemed a little thoughtful as he spoke. He was very confused for a moment. Didn't he have a brother? Wait no it was a sister, boys don't wear dresses.

To the words about Matsumoto, Shou said nothing. He really didn't want the man knowing anything about his Christmas no matter how he spent it. He doubted Matsumoto believed in holidays unless he could turn a profit or had to follow 'legal' protocols for the work environment.

"Yes, I might just have to see my band mates this year and thank them for the hard work on the charity venue. And thank you Yamada-san for assisting them." he said with a smile to Haru.

Haru smiled back knowing that Shou really did appreciate his work even if he was a difficult star to assist. "No problem Shou-san. I'm just glad you're home." That was very true because without Shou, his plans would never find fruition."

"Oh dessert! I am looking forward to that!" answered Shou as You got up from the table. Shou nibbled at the mac and cheese along with the other delicious foods until his plate was clean This was actually turning out to be a very good night even though Shou wondered about the child sleeping upstairs.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stepping into the home with only one bag and a laptop case in hand, Takagi nodded. "Kombanwa Lucky-san. I'm really sorry about this, but it's Aki's orders. There's been an accident in Japan that the boss doesn't think is an actual accident but an act against Ohayou itself. Hiroki-san's younger sister is dead and it is of vital importance that both yourself and Akihiko, not to mention Tanaka-san, remain in your aunt's estate for the time being. It is far safer here. Right not, we don't know if this will turn into something bigger, but we're not taking chances. Hiroki is inheriting Ohayou as you know. You also know it will be fully official sometime within the next two months. Even you could see this girl's 'accidental drowning' is too coincidental to look past."

Nope, Yuuji didn't waste time explaining the situation to Izzy. Especially since Izzy was a manager with Ohayou.
Even just in theory.

"There is a second problem, directly involving you. Your contract has gone missing. Someone actually stole it from my hotel room while we were at the studio today. I am having Aki email me a copy of the original details for you to sign, but it won't be until tomorrow at the earliest, maybe even later since the contract copy is now within Hiroki's hands... and he is indisposed as you can imagine." Thankfully, before beginning this quick spill of information, Takagi had made sure the door was closed.

Yuuji smiled sadly, "Misfortune follows the powerful these days. I trust you'll tell my cousin? I'm betting he's not down here just to prevent any sort of ruckus in your aunt's home. Oh and he did tell me that if I spied on either of you, he'd basically strip me of my reproductive organs so..... I won't be spying on you. You have my honest to god word. Provided you both stay put. If you can do that, I'll rest and recover. But I want YOUR word on this, Lucky-san... because I don't trust Akihiko not to break a promise."

In truth, he didn't want to give Izzy any reason to doubt his words. So he gave it all to him straight. "If you need to inform your aunt of this situation, you have the company's permission to discuss anything you think of importance, including the chairman's medical records as you know them. However, I do ask that this information remain with your aunt and uncle alone. Tanaka-san may be informed as well since now this involves him. Security measures have been put into place to make sure both Nakai-san and Chiyou-san are both safe as well. The same goes for those connected to Narcissus, such as Nikki-san, Jaz-san, Yammi-san, and the rest of the band. Aki's taking no chances. They have all been told to stay with their families or loved ones for the time being, just in case."

After a short while, Ishihara returned to the table with three plates of fruit salad. Once more, he set the first before Shou, the second before Yamada, and sat down with the third for himself.

The salad was composed of bananas, strawberries, grapes, oranges, pineapples, apples, mangoes, cherries, blackberries, peaches, and pears, all diced, with bits of lightly sweetened coconut shavings tossed in to add a little extra umph and all topped with homemade fresh whipped cream.

"I'm glad you're enjoying my food, Shou-san. It's been a while since I got to cook for someone other than myself... and I do enjoy cooking." You smiled softly at the thought. "It's pure creation... and the final result is, usually, very enjoyable."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:12 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"What?!" he blinked as he stood there listening to the latest tragedy. he couldn't believe that Hiroki's sister was dead. He knew that Hiroki doted on his sister every time Narcissus, Chiyou or one of the other bigger names at the studio put out an album. He always asked the managers for goodies to take home on the girl's birthday. "I can't believe his sister is dead. You really think that 'someone' murdered her?"

He was pale as the thought slipped through his mind. He didn't know enough about Hiroki but he knew that the man was carrying a lot of weight. And unlike Akihiko, there was no one for him to lean on. "How's...Hiroki-san doing? I know he's probably very sad but is he alone? Is someone with him?" Izzy wasn't the type of person to be cold about things like this. Even if he didn't know Hiroki as well. Plus, if it was murder, shouldn't he have someone watching him??

Then he looked thoughtful, his contract was missing? Who would have taken it. There weren't many people that would have known he signed one this week. Shou wouldn't have done it. Heck, Shou was with him. He hadn't confided in anyone else. How could this have happened? Although a part of him felt kind of relieved that the contract was gone but he didn't say that to Yuuji.

"I'll tell Akihiko. And no, that is not why. He didn't come down because he's watching the news to see if there were any reasons why you were so demanding." he said as he crossed his arms. "But I do agree with him, I don't want you spying on us in my family's home. I know you're one to follow Koyasu-sama's orders but this is my Aunt's home and she's got her own way of running things. She's Koyasu-sama's peer not his lessor. So remember that, when your conducting business here."

"As for staying in the Estate, I'll speak with my Aunt in the morning and she will probably run her own detail of protection but we will not be caged in the house by fear. While I don't want to die any time soon, I also want to live my life, and not be fearful of whatever is outside the gates." he said firmly as he turned away and headed towards the stairs. "It's the price of stardom..."

"And as far as my word... I won't put Akihiko in harm's way. He needs rest and some fun...and time to feel like a human again. So all I can say is that I will do as I feel is right." he said as he looked back at Yuuji.

Then as he turned to continue his walk upstairs, "Come on, let's get you to your room. You need some sleep too." He gripped the rail and walked but he really wanted to just scream. There were many things he didn't know about Ohayou, the Koyasu family, the connections with Matsumoto Izo...although he guessed that there was some sort of intense rivalry, enemy type relationship between Izo and Aki that had gone to extremes. However, Aki would be gone soon...wouldn't he? And what would occur then? God, what a mess.

"Here's your room, Takagi-san." Izzy said as he opened the door to an opulent suite that was decorated in burgundies along silver metals and plush pillows. "I'm sure you'll rest well here. And there's a freezer in the kitchen which has plenty of ice packs. If there is anything to worry about, don't. You're safe here. Unlike Japan, crime in America is higher and the guards won't be lacks around this house."

He smiled a little then closed the door behind him so Yuuji could have his own private time. "Sleep well...dream well...I'll bring you up an ice pack."

Walking away, he was deep in thought again almost tripping down the stairs as he went into the kitchen and pulled several packs from the freezer. Walking back upstairs, he knocked on Yuuji's door and dropped off a pack, then took the rest to his room for Akihiko's back.

When he walked in he found the man on his stomach and smiled a little before sighing. "Just stay right there." he said as he walked over and pulled down the blanket just enough to put the special packs on Akihiko's back. "I hope that feels good."

Taking off his house slippers yet again, his shoulders slumped and he sat on the edge of the bed. Really, he would have rather not mentioned anything at all as he stared at the news on the tv. His mind accepted the English as if it were his own language. His thoughts slipping in and out of both. But finally he spoke and started to say things in English but switched quickly to Japanese, "You....You won't find what Yuuji was talking about in the news just yet. But I am sure it will be here soon. He told me that Hiroki-san's younger disabled sister had an accident...mmm....she drowned and died. Your grandfather doesn't believe it was an accident though. And Hiroki has left to see his family from what Yuuji told me. Yuuji didn't have any more information about it, yet."

He stared at his hands for a moment then realized there was more he didn't mention, "Also, someone broke into Yuuji's room yesterday and stole my contract. I don't think Yuuji knows who broke in and a new contract won't be ready for a bit because Hiroki-san is indisposed." he muttered as he looked at his own hands then up at the TV. "I think that we will be safe with MeKA, Akihiko even if Yuuji is...well he seems very worried."

"But I think, I'm more worried about Hiroki-san than ourselves at the moment. I don't want to imagine if something happens to him right now." he admitted. Yes, that did worry him the most because without Hiroki there, Akihiko would be in it all way too deep. "I can't believe his sister is dead." Izzy wished he could put a finger on it all and say it was only an accident but he had his doubts but nothing could ever become concrete without proof. Although, he didn't know what Akihiko knew - he never saw those news clippings his Aunt kept in a scrap book. There was indeed a pattern there....a deadly pattern even without proof.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:37 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou's eyes widened as he took up a spoon and tasted the new dessert! "OOH!! Oishii!" His lips licked off the whipped cream and he was engrossed in the delightful dessert!

"You're an exceptional cook. I don't know why you're not doing this for a living Ishihara-san. But maybe personal creation is better than repetitive creation as a service for others." he sighed happily as he ate. It was rather nice to have the company for dinner at his house. A pleasant change from other days were he was looking for something to fill the space of time.

This week would be different and Shou knew that though. The child upstairs changed all of his plans. He wasn't even sure where to start. But, he'd manage some how. Although, first things first, he'd have to figure out his makeup very carefully. He didn't want to scare the boy if there were things wrong with the lad. That would be difficult with his life style for certain. Even the mask he was wearing now was....a bit different from the every day mom's and dad's. Wait...Shouldn't the child be in school? Oh god, what was he going to do about that? Mm...Private instruction. Yes, Smash had child stars who had classes on the studio set. He'd have to do the same.

It was then Shou realized he was stirring his spoon in the whipped cream as he was lost in thought. Quickly taking a bite, he smiled and said, " It is a very enjoyable result. I'm sure that if you ever find a partner to spend your life with, that person will be very lucky, Ishihara-san. You're a divine cook."

Haru would have laughed but he was able to keep his mouth shut although his eyes did flick up to You's with a hint of a smile. "Indeed, you would make someone very happy."

Yes, Haru felt very lucky. And later, he'd show the man he loved those exact thoughts. Even though their relationship was very content, there had been a couple rocky moments as he remembered the past. A time where he didn't know if they could have really accepted each other. It took awhile to get over those hurdles and Haru...well, he hadn't admitted back then that he could love a man. When he finally realized it, he had almost lost You by his own blindness. But one night, the truth changed everything and he'd never go back. They were perfect for each other. Just kind of like every other decent relationship out there. Nothing extravagant beyond their means even if Haru wanted a larger apartment, which they were still saving for that so they wouldn't have to large of loan. Reasonable things.

Once desert was finished, Haru got up and started clearing the table. "Gochisousamadeshita. The cook should rest while I clean. I'll put everything in the dishwasher and wipe down the kitchen, Shou-san." This was almost like home in a way. Haru always helped clean afterwards if You cooked. He hoped to be heading home soon but he knew You should leave first. He also had to arrange a few things with Shou before he left.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:50 pm

"Hiroki-san is with family, but an entire squad of bodyguards are with him and them even as we speak." Yuuji knew that Aki had things well under control as far as security in Japan.

Now he had to be that security in America.

"I don't know how he's doing. Neither does Aki. Hiroki-san's secretary was the one who paid the chairman a visit and told him the news. She was a cute kid really... I met her once."

Yuuji averted his eyes from Izzy, following the man up the stairs. After a few moments to regain himself he spoke. "Neither of you really understand the threat here... but in truth, I doubt anything will happen to either of you." once in the bedroom, Takagi finished that thought. "If this was an act directed at Hiroki-san... it's because competition wants Akihiko in the seat of power. With him there, you and I both know, Ohayou won't be able to last a month because, no offense, he has no ******** idea what to do with a business. It can't be me in that seat for personal reasons... and there's no one left to put in charge. If worst comes to worst... Aki will probably ask for MeKA's help. With that being the case... it's you, Lucky-san, that I worry about more than Akihiko." he smiled sadly. "What better way to get to the head of MeKA... then to hurt the nephew they love? It's already happened with Hiroki. And it's happened in the past as well. If Go Records was a threat to SMASH... it probably would have happened to them. Just... think about that before running off into LA. All it takes is a connection... and a phone call... and you could disappear forever, Lucky-san. THAT, is what I'm more worried about."

For once, Yuuji was being completely honest. He was far more concerned with Izzy's safety than with Akihiko's and it had no basis in relationship.
It was strictly business... the politics of the corporations.

If Izzy were hurt or killed or kidnapped... both Ohayou and MeKA would suffer. That point wasn't something to be ignored by the spider in his web at SMASH.

He thanked Izzy for the ice pack, promised not to spy, and sat down as soon as the young man was gone.
Yuuji... better than anyone right now, understood Hiroki's pain. And though his son wasn't dead as far as he knew...

Shaking his head, Takagi couldn't think about it. He needed to rest. Because to dwell on what fate might be that of his little boy.... it hurt too much to bear.
Kicking his shoes off, Yuuji laid down on the bed and put the icepack to his forehead.

It had truly been a long day...

Blue eyes flickered to the door and Akihiko couldn't help but smile slightly as Izzy entered the room. "I haven't seen anything that could be news worthy for Japan... did Yuuji get here?" he asked, just before ice packs were put on his back.

Luckily there was shirt between them and his skin. "Samui!" the musician squeaked but then calmed down once the feeling of that cool sensation against his skin began to set in. He listened as Izzy told him of what Yuuji had said, and rather than become frantic or angry or any of the things one would expect of Narcissus... Akihiko was calm.

"You should tell your aunt about all of this in the morning." he spoke, blue eyes closed as he lay there. "If something happens to Hiroki, I'm in charge, and we all know that would be a disaster." sighing, Akihiko opened his eyes and arched his back enough to look over at Izzy. "Your contract, while it worries me that someone would steal it, can be replaced... but just like ojisan, I doubt this was an accident. Hiroki will be the new rival for the arachnid we know as Matsumoto Izo... no... your aunt will understand. And I understand too why Yuuji and ojisan want us to stay in this house. It has nothing to do with me... and everything to do with you."

Yes, Akihiko had reached the same conclusion which his cousin had. Izzy was important to both MeKA and Ohayou, and since Crystal had given him the idea that this had happened before... it was likely to happen again.

"Your aunt needs to know. You and myself and Yuuji should all meet with her and your uncle tomorrow..." Narcissus closed his eyes and laid back down, seemingly exhausted. "You're too important to me to lose again, Ruki..." he whispered.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy was startled, "Me? why me?" He looked back at Yuuji then listened to the rest of the words not wanting to admit that it was true. Now that was a real unnerving thought and he didn't have a word to say back to the man while those thoughts plagued his head. He didn't want to think that he'd be the next target. But MeKA hadn't made any moves against Smash as he knew it. So would he really be a target? But...then again, he was with Akihiko. And he was sure that the Spider guessed some things on its own. His face started to show the realization of his position, even if some things had not been announced to the public. Maybe Go Records was smart to ally itself with the Spider? Or was there something else going on there? He didn't know Goshiro-san at all.

When he walked away and came back he had been too lost in thought to really talk more about it to Yuuji.

-----

"Hey, you're back needs these. So stop squirming. " he smirked as he placed them in place one by one. "You're such a diva!"

Of course that humor last only a short moment a they spoke of other things. "I will tell her in the morning. She'll have to know. But...if she does get involved it will be for me and MeKA. Even though, I'd rather keep her out of it. I don't want them to get hurt. Although, she and my uncle know Matsumoto-san from long ago so..." he didn't continue because he knew they knew the business well.

But still, he didn't want to be a caged animal in his own family's home. He wanted to go about LA and do shopping and get back into life again! All he could do was sigh and sit there because he knew once his Aunt had the same revelation his life would become very...secure. Too secure with Yuuji adding to that. Why couldn't someone stop Izo...or at least make him think twice. Or maybe everyone that did make him think twice was...dead. That caused Izzy's brow to twitch, "I feel really bad for Hiroki-san right now. You and he have some thing in common now. I wonder...how he's doing."

Leaning down he kissed Akihiko's cheek, "I'll be careful. I promise." Then he slipped in under the covers and prayed for the next day to be better...even if he knew otherwise. Somewhere someone had to be having a good day.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Reaching out, Akihiko took Izzy's hand in his own, intending to fall asleep clasping that hand eventually.
"He's grieving. You can't expect him to be doing anything else." the musician replied softly.
He knew pain like that... He understood all too well...
"I'll call him in the morning, well... tomorrow evening. I don't want to wake him. Or maybe I'll send him a text in the morning and call after he responds. With everything that's happened lately... I can't find myself hating a man who's been forced into the position he's in now... a position that, more than likely, brought this tragedy about."
As Akihiko lay there, his fingers interlaced with Izzy's own, the musician couldn't help but suddenly feel as if he needed Ruki beside him always.
Right there.
Where he could touch him... know he was safe...
The games of Izo and Aki were becoming too dangerous, even he knew that.
"Your aunt will know what to do. But I'm not letting you out of my sight for an instant. Even if you have to pee, I'm going with you." Narcissus teased with a smile.
He wanted to kiss Izzy, but doing that would involve moving and he didn't want to dislodge the ice packs just yet. So, instead, he pulled Izzy's hand to his lips and kissed it gently. "Get some rest. Tomorrow... tomorrow will probably bring a whole slew of new problems." strangely, Akihiko couldn't help but laugh just a bit. "Welcome to my world, Ruki."

"I only like to cook for those who truly enjoy it. As a chef, it wouldn't be nearly as rewarding." Ishihara replied with a smile, finishing his own fruit salad.

But then he caught that flicker of Haru's gaze, and knew... absolutely knew, what the man was thinking.

His partner was indeed lucky... and he himself was in return.

Most lovers would have pried and wheedled and demanded to know You's secrets. But not Yamada. Never Yamada. And that was one of the things he loved about the man.

"Wait, are you sure, Yamada-san? I could help..." Ishihara spoke, standing up with his plate and intending to do the dishes.
Of course he knew how it was at home between the two of them... but if he didn't object, most people would think that a bit odd.

When it was clear that Haru intended to do the dishes himself, You nodded then looked to Shou. "Well, I should be getting home soon. My fish are probably starving." he stood, ready to leave. "Shou-san, please go easy on Yamada-san. It is Christmas after all." the man said with a smile before excusing himself and leaving the premises.

It was a long yet relaxing drive via taxi back to his place...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

After You had left. Haru tried to prepare the star for his new little burden at home. Haru had no idea what the boy's name was because the little guy just didn't speak and he guessed that was because of...well being with Izo's men was enough said. But now, he came up with a name, one that he could use against the memory set that Shou seemed to utilize. "His name is Kouki. It means light hope."

Although Haru had taken care of the basics, food, clothes, he now was going to arrange a few more things behind the scenes tomorrow. Like placing a few plants of identification out there to prove that Shou did indeed have a nephew. He would even going as far to have a contact falsify a birth record in the system with a properly skilled forger. If anyone went looking...and he had a feeling people would. Yes, he'd take care of that tomorrow. It would cost...money but his 'private' account had plenty.

He had dyed the boy's hair and had it cut. He couldn't change the boy's problems but he could cover up various things even going as far to have the child in a tanning salon just to give the skin some color after a long time locked away. He knew the child had problems. But, what could he do? Leave him there because he just happened to be in a place that could have hidden the proof he had been looking for? No, Haru wasn't that cruel. Izo kept this kid locked up for reasons he didn't know and any thorn he could stick in the man's foot made Haru feel so much more alive.

Haru just hoped that the willful star's unstable memories would keep filling in the gaps with this child. He knew the real personality couldn't do that but Shou...well this personality was almost a vacuum for a past he never lived. The only loose element was Naoko. That boy was more unstable than Sai/Shou. Which was scary. It made Haru wonder as he left the house if Shou would seriously be able to handle having a child around. Couldn't be worse than Izo's men...no...it couldn't be worse.

By the time he arrived home, it was an hour after You had left. Walking in he set his shoes aside before entering further in to their home. "You?" he called out as he walked further in, "Tadaima..."

Hopefully, You wasn't already asleep. He doubted it but then again, after a long trip like that and cooking dinner immediately, he wouldn't blame the man if he were.

-------

By the time morning came for Shou, he was up early feeling the routine of his day at hand. But...this day was different, he made something easy because his cooking skills while better than Izzy's weren't great. Cereal and a banana. Walking upstairs with the food on a small tray, he opened the door to the boy's room and found that the boy wasn't there. Fear set in. This was only the first day. "Oh...my.... Where are you?" He said quickly as he put down the tray.

Looking around, he spotted that the door to the closet was cocked open just a hair. "Mmm...I know you're afraid but...I'm your Uncle. I'm not sure what happened to you...but don't worry I'm family, I'll keep you safe." he said slowly as he opened the closet and saw the glimmer of eyes peering out at him. "I brought breakfast." he said with a smile trying to be careful not to move to fast. He reached over and pulled the tray off the table then put it in front of the closet opening. "Banana and Cereal. It's the cereal with the tiger on the box."

The boy just looked at him for a bit then looked down at the cereal and banana. His forehead crinkled because he wanted the food but he was afraid. Shou sighed softly and backed up on his butt until he was leaning against the bed.

As soon as he did, the boy moved forward and took the banana. He peeled back the skin and started munching in greedily.

"I'm Shou." Shou said as he watched the boy, "H...Yamada-san says you don't talk much but he tells me your name is Kouki, why don't I call you...Mm....Ko. It's short and some how it makes me think of my sister." He didn't realize that Haru named the boy this name on purpose. It was a memory of a sister...a sister, who's name was...Ko...Ko-kun? Mm...but Ko was a girl. Must have been Ko-chan."

The boy didn't answer but obviously heard him because he looked up at Shou and then took the spoon to the cereal. The boy's face relaxed as he ate a real good meal compared to the food he had been given in the cell.

At least from what Shou could see, the boy was for the most part, in good health but...too skinny. This new situation would take both of them time to work into a relationship of sorts - Uncle to Nephew. How would this work? Shou didn't have a clue.

After breakfast they sat there looking at each other for awhile. Eventually the boy pointed to Shou's face. Shou reached up and touched his face covered by a half mask. "Ah...yeah well, I hide my real face from people because my fans are really hard core. I'm a musician so I use lots of make up and masks to keep people from seeing who I am. It's just a habit but I don't usually take them off. Kind of like a Super Hero!" He made a gesture like one of those anime characters and grinned.

The boy patted his own face and Shou watched him for a moment really confused but the boy became rather insistent with the face patting. "Oh wait...so you want one too?" He tilted his head curiously as the boy slowly nodded.

Umm..well mmm...Maybe I have one that would fit. Let's go look." He got up and walked to the door then looked back at the boy. For a moment, the boy didn't get up but then finally, he rose and followed from the same distance.

Shou opened the door to a room that was a giant wardrobe making sure the boy followed. Then he pulled on a handle that pulled out a drawer of various masks. The boy peer in to the drawer from the farthest side and stared wide eyed at the masks before picking up a Neko half mask. "So you like cats? Do you want to try that one?"

Soon the boy was pulling the mask over his head and on to his face patting it into place. Shou chuckled as he watched. At least, they both had a similar opinion about about privacy. And Shou...well being as he was could not figure out any reason not to let the boy use the mask if it made him more at ease.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I know he's grieving. I guess I just wish I could do something for him." He held on to Akihiko's hand and tried to relax but it wasn't easy. "Yeah...I'm sure he's even realizing what he's lost. I hope...I hope he's still willing to take over Ohayou after this. But I wouldn't blame him if he didn't want to." said Izzy slowly as he closed his eyes.

"You're going to watch me as I pee!? No...no way." he said firmly and squeezed the hand that was kissed.

Laying there in the bed, listening to Akihiko's laughter before going to sleep caused him to mutter back, "Thanks. Next time we get dragged into a world let it be mine." It was moments after that he fell asleep having all sorts of odd dreams inspired by those last words.

-----

By the time the morning came, Izzy knew right away he'd have to catch his Aunt and Uncle early. Even if he was still tired, he managed to wake up and get downstairs catching the two as they prepared to go to MeKA.

"We need to talk." he said with urgency as he took his Aunt's hand and walked into their formal study. Sitting down with them he started to tell them about what had happened....

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:23 pm

You actually had a rather spacious apartment... and though both he and Haru really wanted to get a house or a large loft, something with more space than either knew what to do with... this would suffice for now.

One of the things which Ishihara was adamant about was a need for a room that held nothing more than an aquarium. Within that room was a 200 gallon rounded tank, the lighting placed just right above to simulate the conditions of a shallow reef, with sand at the base. The tank sat in the middle of the room, the light filtering down through the top of the tank to cast the entire space in an eerie underwater glow.

It was one of Ishihara's favorite places. There was a cabinet with supplies for maintaining the salinity of the salt water tank, as well as a refrigerator that was stocked with squid, shrimp, and small fish species. The room itself was adorned with a comfortable sofa on one wall, a small side table, and a lamp. He tended to read in this room often.

Swimming within that glorious tank was one of You's few passions; a fully grown Hemiscyllium Ocellatum... an Epaulette Shark.

He loved the animals, was fascinated by them, and had always dreamed of having enough money to contain a shark of his own... Izo had made that possible.
The tank alone had cost five thousand US dollars, and the shark had been five hundred. Supplies and food usually ran him a bill of a hundred to two hundred a month. On occasion, he had to hire someone to clean the tank and to change the water, since it was a job that one man alone couldn't do, and that was another three hundred a month.
Sure, You and Haru were saving up for a house, and Ishihara's pet usually nipped about five hundred from his paycheck a month... but it was well worth it.

So when You heard Haru's voice, he called out. "I'm in the tank room."
And that he was. In fact, he was standing on a small step ladder with a portion of the tank open via a door, hand feeding the small shark shrimps. His hands were wet, which mean he'd obviously been physically handling the animal... but he'd never been bitten by this small beauty.

"I know you hate feeding Lette while I'm away, so I've been catching up with her while you were minding your star." Ishihara spoke, looking to his partner with a smile.

The shark swam up and bumped You's hand, demanding food. It even went so far as to make an almost dog-like yip noise, it's snout out of the water. With a smile, Ishihara complied, hand-feeding the shark another piece of shrimp. As the animal dove underwater a bit with it, You couldn't help but run his fingers alone the fish's back and dorsal fin.

"I hope I returned Shou-san safe and sound enough for you." he teased, feeding the shark another shrimp.

(((OOC: http://www.aquacon.com/Sharks_saltwaterfish.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epaulette_shark

Just so you know, Lette (aside from being the end of the work Epaulette which is the type of shark) is also a female Nordic name. It's a variation of Letta which is short for Laetitia which is latin for "joy/happiness". Since You loves the animal and it brings him joy... I thought it was a very fitting name for both the species reason and the word meaning.

Also, nurse sharks WILL yip for food. Since they're a sort of carpet shark like the Epaulette, I figure this one can yip too. The only reason You doesn't have a nurse shark... is because they get far too big for captivity. Epaulettes usually only reach 1 meter in length (3.3 ft) whereas nurse sharks can reach 14ft. Short-tailed nurse sharks are about 2.4ft in length and I originally was going to have him have a short-tailed nurse shark, but the Epaulette's coloring made me choose it over the other.)))

Meanwhile...

The issue of Ryu's near death experience had been resolved and fearing a second reaction, Naoko had agreed to make sure there was no more drama for the two of them for a while.

Of course news of Shou's return, via Ishihara-san, was well taken and the blond told his lover that he would go visit the musician, in hopes that today, Shou would be Sai.

After all, the brothers did need to reunite.

Thus he told Ryu not to wait up for him and to go about things as usual. He had taken his medicine, and even had a few extra pills in a spare bottle in his pocket, just in case.

Today, he figured, he would take the subway to where Shou's residence, provided for him a while back by Jun, was located. It had been a while since Naoko was out on his own, walking amongst just average every day people.

Getting onto the subway he grabbed the overhead bar and held on as the train car took him across town...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

This was going to be a project. Shou could already tell. The boy...well...he was ok with the mask but Shou was having a heck of a time with the small lad! There were some things that had to happen right away. Like a shower and cleaning up. The boy from the distance smelled rotten and Shou couldn't stand the smell so he tried everything to get the scamp into the tub even with clothes on. Ending up in a chase around the house all the way into the bathroom once more. But that didn't work because the boy was afraid and kept his distance.

Finally, Shou shut the door leaving the boy in the bathroom alone. Fortunately the bath room was in the guest room so there was not anything in there he could use to hurt himself. Although he doubted the little guy would.

Soon after he did that and had descended to the first floor, he heard the sound of small feet on the tile above and then the plop of a body into the tub. "Oh thank the generations of ancients!" Shou cried out as held his hands to the sky. It wasn't that Shou didn't want to take care of his nephew but the little scamp had many issues that Shou had been ill prepared for.

Hamu would have to leave him!!!! Oh that man! He knew didn't he that this little guy would keep him at home. How was he suppose to go out if he had...a responsibility like this?! Sitting at his computer he signed on to twitter and started asking his fans for help in regards to little kids. The flood of messages were...utterly amazing. And he blinked at the various suggestions along with the variety of questions about why he'd ask. Good god....

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:11 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"Well..mm...yes, I just don't have the...same attraction to your fish." he said calmly as he walked in. No he wasn't a fish person but You loved them and thus, Haru really didn't mind. Sharks weren't is style and he didn't like the smell when the tank started to need changing. It was just...mmm..messy in his opinion.

But seeing You smile made up for the fish and the smell ever time. The tank seemed to leave You at ease thus Haru never mentioned that he would rather have something soft and fuzzy than...cold and....slimy. Haru preferred to eat fish rather than pet them. "She's happy to see you I think. But as for feeding I did drop food in for her from a distance. She seemed to be ok with that." While You had never been bitten, Haru could not say the same. he had almost gotten a finger bit trying to feed that shark and yanked out his hand before the small cut got blood in the water. Thus, he never put his hand anywhere in the tank.

"Yes, he's all safe and sound...and on his way to dreamland I think. Thank you for taking good care of him, You." he said with a tender smile as he watched the man feed the shark more shrimp. He wanted to hug him, hold him but he really didn't want risk distracting You from feeding Lette. "I'm so glad you're home safe and sound. I hoped you'd be home in time for Christmas."

" Let me know when you're done in here. I'm going to get into comfy clothes and get ready for bed." he said with a smile then turned to go take care of his own business while he waited.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:52 pm

It wasn't too much later that Naoko arrived at his brother's house... or maybe he should say Shou's house.
He truly hoped that Shou was Sai at the moment... because he really wanted nothing more than to just hug the man he'd thought was dead just days ago.

Ringing the bell, Naoko waited.

"You fed her?!" You asked, truly amazed that Yamada would do that for him.
Ever since Lette had nearly bitten his finger, the man had pretty much stayed away.

Ishihara finished the shark's feeding then put away the step ladder. The large tank's light was beginning to dim slowly, simulating sunset and since Lette was more active at night, he didn't want the light of him staying in the room and awake to cause her stress.
A discolored fish was a sure sign of stress and he didn't want to find her more pale than normal, just because he wanted to stay up and watch her past sunset.

Going into the bedroom, You couldn't help but grab Haru from behind at the waist as the man was getting dressed. "I really did miss you. I've been so busy lately..." Ishihara spoke quietly, thankful for the silent stillness of their spacious apartment.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

The house where Naoko rang was very beautiful and very well fortified like most of the homes in this neighborhood. This was entirely 'Shou's' estate at least from the outside.

When the bell rang, Shou was knee deep in TWITTER! He printed off suggestions from his fans and was pondering the words as he heard the bell ring. Was it Hamu-kun? Maybe he forgot something? Actually the star was a little panicked about what to do with his new...charge. So he hurried to the door and hit the special camera button to reveal the person at the entry. Hamu-kun?! No...wait that wasn't Hamu....Naoko-kun??!" He tilted his head and looked rather surprised by then opened the door with another button while saying on the speaker. "Hello...Naoko-kun, Please come in. The path will guide you to proper door."

He couldn't just let Naoko stand out there but when did he tell the young man where he lived? That was a good question. As Naoko reached the main entry, Shou was standing there with a pile of papers, "Sooooo...Naoko-kun. Have you had any experience with kids???" he asked right away. Obviously, this was Shou because why would Sai every ask something crazy like that.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games