Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:39 pm
Daniel spoke up to respond to Jessi.

"I got it. It is old, but ovens haven't changed much thankfully."

After a few more minutes, Daniel pulled the warmed pizza box from the oven. Taking the lone bottle from his mini-fridge, Daniel walked back into the front room. He did his best to ease the look on his face, but his insides weren't making it an easy task. With little choice as to where to put the things in his hands, Daniel set the pizza and bottle on the end table next to Jessi.

"Help yourself, it's good an warm now. I apologize that I don't have any plates. Or cups. Or napkins. Or, really, anything useful for eating."

Wandering back over to the keyboard, Daniel takes a slow seat at the stool there.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:44 pm
Jessi sighed when she smelled the pizza as Daniel brought it in.

"Oh my God that smells amazing!!"

When Daniel mentioned the eating items, she quickly hopped up out of the love seat and raced into the kitchen. She looked in the bag she had brought and took out a few napkins, paper plates, and cups. She brought them into the living room along with the pop.

"Good thing I was in the Girl Scouts, then, and know to come prepared!"

She laughed and realized how easy it was to just be relaxed around Daniel, even after that awkward moment before. She absolutely loved that.

"I brought this stuff because I wasn't sure what you had. So we're all set! You want some, right? I know you don't eat and such... but you seemed to like the pizza we had at my house the other day. And have you ever had pop?"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:54 pm
Daniel nodded slightly.

"Yeah. I have had some around Aqua Springs. But I'm not really wanting any right now. But yeah, good forward thinking on your part. Food and eating implements. At least one of us was thinking ahead."

Once Jessi started serving up a plate, Daniel turned slowly to face his keyboard. He turned it on with a flick, but then just sat for a moment, staring at the keys. Then reached up and just started playing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:20 pm
Jessi looked up at Daniel and frowned slightly after his comment about having pizza at AS.

"No... I meant when you came over to my place when I was snowed in. Remember? You had some pizza there. You brought it over and tried some."

She smiled slightly and then went and served herself. Her smile grew a little bit when she heard Daniel start to play his keyboard again.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:26 pm
Daniel gently shook his head as his first song wound down and he moved straight to another. He spoke slowly and softly, in time with the music he was now playing.

"I was speaking of the soda. You are correct that the other day at your place was my first pizza."

Daniel closed his eyes and let himself flow with the song.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:15 pm
*tries to rush Psy through the portal while letting her change too*
Come on now, this place is only open till 5am.
And it's after 3am already.

*looks at Kat*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:16 pm
Where are we going? gonk *Really hopes its not filthy or at least in a decent part of town.* User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:19 pm
She stepped out of the portal and looked around. Again, Leko had taken her somewhere unfamiliar, until she mentioned that the bar was only open until 5AM. "We back in Ireland, Leko? This doesn't look like Gweedore...."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:20 pm
*Drops them off in Dunmore East, Ireland*
*Listens to Kat and Psy's inquiries*
No time - This way!
*grabs Psy's wrist and rushes her down to a local pub motioning to Kat to follow*
*As they enter people are drinking and dancing to the pub music Salty Dog*
Welcome to Dunmore East Ladies User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image *Takes a look around trying to get her bearings.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:30 pm
She goes past Psy and makes her way through the crowd to the bar. She grins at the bartender. "And what might your name be, lovey?" He turned to her and gave her a grin. "Me names Erron, lassie. What can I get ye? wink "

She looked back to see Leko and Psy making their way toward her. She turned back to the handsome bartender and grinned at him. "Three car bombs, Erron! And then a round of Guiness!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:37 pm
*Her eyes adjust to the light as she makes her way over to Kat and she takes note of all the strong looking men. Some unshaven and some even wearing kilts. User Image She swallows really hard.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:37 pm
*Erron smiles at the fiery red head*
*he looks to see who the other 2 bombs are for and is greatly surprised to see the devilish woman back*
Ei! ye lassie brought round some friends.
Hawareya?

*smiles at him behind her fan snickering*
Quite well, I just had to bring more ladies around for you.
*the three drinks arrive and they are notified first round's on the house*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:39 pm
She took her drink and grinned at Leko. "I just LOVE going out with you! You find the BEST places to drink!" She held her glass, waiting for Psy to join them so they can take their Car Bomb together.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:42 pm
Hell you need to know where to go in my business to get a "late night fix" rolleyes
*holds the shot glass ready to drop when Psy gets there*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games