Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3638 3639 3640 3641 3642 3643 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:28 pm

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

my my you are good
yes now turn back into rai * the clone dissapers *

but not that good *flys upward*
what-

i'm not leaving again...
Jikirga *attacks with violent wind pressure*
* crown clown protects him * if you don`t leave i will force you to * stabs you with crown clown sword*

*moves before* Rashield! *a shield with an electric shock, it bounces back your attack*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:30 pm

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

what-

i'm not leaving again...
* crown clown protects him * if you don`t leave i will force you to * stabs you with crown clown sword*

*moves before* Rashield! *a shield with an electric shock, it bounces back your attack*
* coughs up blood and white cross apeer on him and his body starts making deep gashes of blood * d-damn

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:36 pm

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

what-

i'm not leaving again...

* coughs up blood and white cross apeer on him and his body starts making deep gashes of blood * d-damn

poor dear *lands few feet away* looks like i have full control of this body,
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:39 pm

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

i'm not leaving again...

* still in noah form and in pain * d-damn i was hoping not t0 do this but * ( like skin ) dark and green flashes go all over his body * * runs up to you and grabs you`r waist so you can`t get free and bits you down hard on you`r neck with his fangs *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:43 pm

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

i'm not leaving again...

* still in noah form and in pain * d-damn i was hoping not t0 do this but * ( like skin ) dark and green flashes go all over his body * * runs up to you and grabs you`r waist so you can`t get free and bits you down hard on you`r neck with his fangs *

AHHH!! *body pulsates as forms flash in and out* n-no i'm not going back
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:46 pm

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

* still loing his blood as the white cross burn like hell it self * * bits down harder * bring me back my sister

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:53 pm

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

* still loing his blood as the white cross burn like hell it self * * bits down harder * bring me back my sister

*rips away and jumps back* she's weak and helpless *holds neck* tell me one thing.....what does she really mean to you
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:56 pm

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

*rips away and jumps back* she's weak and helpless *holds neck* tell me one thing.....what does she really mean to you
she was the only person who never ran from me she is the only one who knows the true me so to me even though we are not blood related she is my sister and i would give up my life for her if i had to * ceoms up to you and hugs you warmly ... half on the reason os cuz of the blood * please

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:01 am

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

she was the only person who never ran from me she is the only one who knows the true me so to me even though we are not blood related she is my sister and i would give up my life for her if i had to * ceoms up to you and hugs you warmly ... half on the reason os cuz of the blood * please

*everything disappears, wings etc* a-allen
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:04 am

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

rai i`m so glad you are back * the 7 cross`s dissaper so does his dark skin but the fashing dark and green lights still remian and so do the white cross , blood , and the eyes thrun normal again * *still hugging you *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:06 am

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

rai i`m so glad you are back * the 7 cross`s dissaper so does his dark skin but the fashing dark and green lights still remian and so do the white cross , blood , and the eyes thrun normal again * *still hugging you *

......*stands there in shame*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:10 am

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

you have nothing to be ashamed of rai * hugs you closer *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:13 am

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

i thought i'd had got rid of her long ago
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:15 am

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

ya * slides to the floor on to his knees *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:18 am

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

ya * slides to the floor on to his knees *

*puts fingers on your forehead as they glow* time back! *the white crosses diappear and your body heals*
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3638 3639 3640 3641 3642 3643 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games