Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 pm
Jessi was having so much fun right now. She laughed softly as she thought of possibly becoming Daniel's stalker if it meant she had this much fun with him all the time like she had been so far. Just the idea was funny.

Suddenly, she was quite aware of how close she and Daniel were dancing. At first, her cheeks flushed, but then she realized that she didn't feel awkward about it at all. It just felt natural and fun.

She smiled and then rested her head on his shoulder, slowing her movements down a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 pm
"You've never had spaghetti with peppers in it or other spices? Huh. Well, we'll just stick with a sweeter version tonight so stomachs don't get upset.

Thistle squeaked at Niiki and then just stared at him for a few moments. Her tail finally flicked and she started to extend her neck toward Niiki and sniffed the air in front of him, trying to sniff him.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:49 pm
Daniel was dimly aware that their dancing had slowed, if only just. He then became fully aware of Jessi's head nuzzling against his shoulder. His concious mind tried something, but the music simply washed the thoughts away. There wasn't room for anything else in his head at the moment, except for the music. Instead, almost instinctually, he warpped his arms around Jessi's waist interlocking his hands behind her back. And his head leaned down against hers, and the music continued to carry him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:50 pm
*shakes his head* No. *holds his hand out for Thistle to smell*

That might be a good idea, Amy. sweatdrop I really don't like spicy food all that much.  

Mitri Onuris

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:53 pm
Amy nodded and laughed. "Gotcha, Mitri. I'll just use a couple jars of pre-made sauces and add only a few things for flavor, not spices."

Thistle sniffed Niiki's hands for a few moments and the tentatively stuck out her tongue quickly to touch his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:56 pm
{{Awww. biggrin }}

Jessi sighed softly and let the music and Daniel's arms sweep her away. She was still having fun, but it felt a little different now. Not a bad different at all, just different.  

Jessi_Deramis

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:56 pm
*smiles at Amy*

*smiles encouragingly at Thistle*

Did Velcore go to work with Karrie or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:18 pm
Daniel felt something in his chest as he swayed there with Jessi. It was familiar, but foreign. It terrified him, and yet a part of him reached for it. It was confusing, and he didn't care. His movements slowed even further, his grip tensed for a moment, but slacked again. After a few more moments, Daniel lifted his head up and looked down at Jessi, her brown hair hanging down his chest. There were so many things that he wanted to say right then, but the one thign that came out was...

"What is this?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:44 pm
{{Not even in the mood to respond as Amy now...}}

Jessi looked at Daniel in confusion. "Dancing..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Daniel looked straight back into Jessi's eyes. There was something there he had not noticed before. Not physically, but an emotion. A feeling. Had that always been there, that look in her eye? Did she know something that he did not? Had he missed something?

"I know the dancing, yes. But there is something else. A feeling. Here."

Daniel pulled one of his hands free, and leaned his chest back only slightly to lay the hand on his chest, just below his throat.

"I do not recognize it. At least, not consciously."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:08 pm
Jessi looked into Daniel's eyes and saw a look in them that seemed to reflect her feelings. There was confusion but also intensity. It scared her. It scared her a lot.

She looked at where his free hand was and felt her own stomach clench with nerves. She swallowed, trying to get rid of the cottony sensation in her throat and mouth.

"There... Well, it could mean you're hungry. We could go eat some of the pizza I brought over. We might have to heat it up, though. You have an oven, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:06 am
Daniel felt something twinge inside, though he couldn't say what or where, and his hand slid from his throat to his side. It felt as something were tugging or pulling, but he shook it off and tried to put a smile on his face as best he could.

"Food. Of course. I had forgotten. Allow me."

Daniel let his other hand slide around from Jessi's back and off her hip. Leaning over he turned the keyboard's volume down, then switched it off. Walking slowly into the kitchen, Daniel flipped the oven on low, and simply placed the entire box inside. That done he leaned on the sink, his eyes closed, trying to still his mind. And his chest.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:27 am
Jessi forced a smile on her face when Daniel seemed to go along with her train of thought. She should be happy. No more awkwardness or their friendship possibly getting weird there for awhile... Happy. She should be happy. She needed to remind herself of that.

She started to force the lump in her throat down and blinked a few times. She was calming down slightly right when she felt Daniel's hand slide off of her back and brush her hip. She bit her bottom lip right and just managed to keep from gasping in shock and at the sensation she felt. She could actually feel the path Daniel's hand took even though his hand was long gone.

When Daniel went into the kitchen, Jessi finally sighed and closed her eyes. She flopped back into the love seat and scrubbed at her eyes for a few moments. Friends.... friends. They were friends. Daniel was quickly becoming one of her closest friends.

Friends... it needed to be a mantra in her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:15 pm
Daniel felt the strength go out of his shoulders and he slumped against the sink and counter. His arms felt weak and he could feel a shake that threatened to rattle his arms, had they not been clenching the sides of the counter. The feelings that had been building earlier while dancing had been something unfamiliar, but now those were fading. In their place now, was a cacophony of competing feelings. The one that was winning out though was an empty sinking sensation deep in his gut. This particular sensation was an experience Daniel was all too familiar with. Fear and loss. Which meant that the earlier feeling had been...

"This would explain why I stayed away from people."

Turning, Daniel sat back against the counter, arms folded across his chest, head hanging down.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:25 pm
{{I'm going to be posting as Jessi present-day in AS to help with the party now. I'll keep posting in here, too, though, obviously. lol. The outfit my avi's wearing now is for the party.}}

Jessi sighed once more and then opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling. If she stayed out here by herself and completely silent much longer, than things would get even more awkward. That's exactly what she wanted to avoid. Her other feelings didn't matter right now. The most important thing to her was to keep Daniel's friendship.

Jessi cleared her throat slightly and finally put a smile on her face. The smile should help her voice sound happy. She called out to him in the kitchen.

"Hey Daniel, do you need help with the pizza? I can help if you need it. I may not be a cook like Amy or a chef like Karrie, but I think even I can help warm up a pizza."

She chuckled softly, though it sounded just a little off to her ears. "Do you know how to operate your oven? You might have an old one."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games