Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3635 3636 3637 3638 3639 3640 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:54 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
Debito:*gets irratated* MAYBE BECAUSE YOU GOT YOURSELF HURT AGAIN LIKE ALWAYS

how do you know if i got hurt ?
Debito: cause u ALWAYS get hurt

thhats not true ugh jsut leave me alone youur acomplete stranger to me! * her eyes widen and she blocks something from behind and its teh level four that she thought she killed and she hits it away from her and she hold her head as she starts remembering things and her head hurts*
Debito: are you ok?

level 4: Ah the same exorcist from last time i finally found you! i almost killed you by smashing your head agaisnt the wall and almsot squishing it! but you jsut has to actiate you innocence!
* ehr bandage on her head starts getting bled throguh again as she starts remembering things*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:58 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
Debito:*gets irratated* MAYBE BECAUSE YOU GOT YOURSELF HURT AGAIN LIKE ALWAYS

how do you know if i got hurt ?

thhats not true ugh jsut leave me alone youur acomplete stranger to me! * her eyes widen and she blocks something from behind and its teh level four that she thought she killed and she hits it away from her and she hold her head as she starts remembering things and her head hurts*

level 4: Ah the same exorcist from last time i finally found you! i almost killed you by smashing your head agaisnt the wall and almsot squishing it! but you jsut has to actiate you innocence!
* ehr bandage on her head starts getting bled throguh again as she starts remembering things*
Debito:*glares at the akuma*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:04 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

* grabs her head and throws her at a tree and her head bleeds more and and she tries to activate her innocence but the akuma smashes her hand against the tee and she screams in pain and she activates her right wrist and kills the akuma *
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:06 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

* grabs her head and throws her at a tree and her head bleeds more and and she tries to activate her innocence but the akuma smashes her hand against the tee and she screams in pain and she activates her right wrist and kills the akuma *
Debito:...

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:07 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

* falls to her knees holding her wrist as it turns purple and give her more pain and bloods coming down the side of her head like littel rivers*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:10 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

* falls to her knees holding her wrist as it turns purple and give her more pain and bloods coming down the side of her head like littel rivers*
Debito:*does first-aid*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:13 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

*hugs him tightly after he finshes and says something be fore she passes out* Im osrry devi for getting myself hurt im really srry..*passesmout*((gahh they're making me go sleep now sorry we continue tomorrow! lulz bye bye devi! *hugs)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:14 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

*hugs him tightly after he finshes and says something be fore she passes out* Im osrry devi for getting myself hurt im really srry..*passesmout*((gahh they're making me go sleep now sorry we continue tomorrow! lulz bye bye devi! *hugs)
( lol well that was good night night mizu )

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:24 pm

(*tackles* XD nee-chan)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:26 pm

exorcist-sama91
(*tackles* XD nee-chan)
( XD hello sister *hugs* ) * wakes up in the ward while rai was still sleeping *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:30 pm

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
(*tackles* XD nee-chan)
( XD hello sister *hugs* ) * wakes up in the ward while rai was still sleeping *

zzzzzz....
(how is you?)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:31 pm

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
(*tackles* XD nee-chan)

zzzzzz....
(how is you?)
( my head hurts >_< how about you sis ? ) * chuckles and then slowly gets up then looks around to see it is night *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:32 pm

*sitting at a desk drinking soda and reading*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:36 pm

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
(*tackles* XD nee-chan)

zzzzzz....
(how is you?)
( my head hurts >_< how about you sis ? ) * chuckles and then slowly gets up then looks around to see it is night *

(same as always >.<)
nn *dreaming*

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:37 pm

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
(*tackles* XD nee-chan)

zzzzzz....
(how is you?)

(same as always >.<)
nn *dreaming*
* pulls the IV outand then cover rai up with the blanket he was using then he walks out of the room *( good XD )
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3635 3636 3637 3638 3639 3640 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games