Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3631 3632 3633 3634 3635 3636 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:48 pm

*walking around inside the order* huh, this is an interesting place...where is everyone though (hey everyone, i am a new guy, act as if you never meet me before, my guy is ray cross, no realtion to marian)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:51 pm

generalcross44
*walking around inside the order* huh, this is an interesting place...where is everyone though (hey everyone, i am a new guy, act as if you never meet me before, my guy is ray cross, no realtion to marian)

*tackles * hey dude who are you? welcome to the order! ^3^

Tarouchoo

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:59 pm

rachuto
generalcross44

*suprised and falls because of tackle* ow, i'm Ray, Ray Cross, my old teacher told me to come here, his name is also cross, but his last name is marian
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:11 pm

generalcross44
rachuto
generalcross44

*suprised and falls because of tackle* ow, i'm Ray, Ray Cross, my old teacher told me to come here, his name is also cross, but his last name is marian

lulz kk im mizu and always call me mizu dont call me anything else im part fox demon so be weary ot going to tell you anything about me else acause those are secrets
((lulz dude which item ish better from teh october letter?

Tarouchoo

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:24 pm

rachuto
generalcross44
rachuto
generalcross44

lulz kk im mizu and always call me mizu dont call me anything else im part fox demon so be weary ot going to tell you anything about me else acause those are secrets
well, in this letter it says from the general guy *reads it* watch out for mizu and blaze, they love the twins crazily? What's that mean
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:28 pm

generalcross44
rachuto
generalcross44
rachuto
generalcross44

well, in this letter it says from the general guy *reads it* watch out for mizu and blaze, they love the twins crazily? What's that mean

* grabs that letter with flushed cheeks* ehheh im going to kill him.. well its true we are in love with noah actually..well im trying to get someone back at least im trying..

Tarouchoo

Scrap_Monster

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:15 pm

hmm..... -suddenly jumps to my feet and leaps off of my tree home, holding the corers of my duster jaket-YAH HOO!!! X3
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:32 pm

Kairii9
hmm..... -suddenly jumps to my feet and leaps off of my tree home, holding the corers of my duster jaket-YAH HOO!!! X3
-glides to town and lands with a small tap-...wow...were did that come from... -shruggs- aww well....time to check on a food store X3 walks to the neerest one-

Scrap_Monster

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:24 pm

((im baaaaaack))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:25 pm

((wooteh! yesh! biggrin well just to let you know my chracter has a short term amnesia details on it later! epic story time xD))

*mizu comes back after 5 months no one knows where she has been it s cold and snowing adn the sky is dark and its foggy and shes sittign on a bench with no jacket and only a sleeveless shirt and some pants and her head is down on her knees and she has her self sitting on the bench without her feet touching the floor and she lift her head and she has a bandage around her head and some bandaid patches on her cheeks*

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:32 pm

rachuto
((wooteh! yesh! biggrin well just to let you know my chracter has a short term amnesia details on it later! epic story time xD))

*mizu comes back after 5 months no one knows where she has been it s cold and snowing adn the sky is dark and its foggy and shes sittign on a bench with no jacket and only a sleeveless shirt and some pants and her head is down on her knees and she has her self sitting on the bench without her feet touching the floor and she lift her head and she has a bandage around her head and some bandaid patches on her cheeks*
((*doesnt know what to do*))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:34 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto

(( lulz i ges i put detail xD ummmokay ust thought of this cause its storming creepy! lulz okay mizu has short term amnesia cause she got into a bad fight from a mission so she dun remember devi X3 think of something xD lawls imm in a contest waitng for the words lolz im really anxious!))

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:40 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto

(( lulz i ges i put detail xD ummmokay ust thought of this cause its storming creepy! lulz okay mizu has short term amnesia cause she got into a bad fight from a mission so she dun remember devi X3 think of something xD lawls imm in a contest waitng for the words lolz im really anxious!))
((ok))
Debito confused mizu
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:42 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto

((ok))
Debito confused mizu

* looks up from the bench her face emotion less* how do you know my name?

Tarouchoo

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3631 3632 3633 3634 3635 3636 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games