Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:04 pm

{{My favorite dancing scene, which happens to be from one of my favorite movies, is from Pride and Prejudice. Here's a clip of it. My favorite part starts at about 2:20. Pride and Prejudice.}}

Jessi smiled and placed her hand in Daniel's. Her hand tingled just slightly.

"Sounds like a plan. But what about the music?"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Amy gasped and then smiled brightly at Niiki. "A fireman?! Niiki, that's amazing! Congratulations! I'm so proud of you."

She went over to him and hugged him tightly.

When Mitri and Thistle came into the kitchen, Amy looked at them and laughed, smiling brightly.

"Well don't you two just look cute? I see that Thistle is happy to see you, too, Mitri. How does spaghetti sound to you?"

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Daniel carefully pulled Jessi to her feet. Once she was standing he took a few steps back to the center of the small room.

"Well, I suppose that would be up to you, though the choices are somewhat limited. I could put that last song I played on repeat, or we could truly test our ability to keep rhythm, and have nothing at all. Either way, I will be as equally unskilled."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:12 pm

((Wrong account... lol))

*hugs Amy, grinning widely* Thanks.

Spaghetti sounds great. *grins*

Mitri Onuris

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Jessi grinned. "The last song on repeat, please. It was a great song and it'd be nice to have music to dance to. And if you can play like that, I'm sure you can keep rhythm, and since this isn't 'So You Think You Can Dance', I'm sure our dancing abilities will be just fine. We just want to have fun!"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:17 pm

{{D'oh! I even had to look back at what you referring to b/c I never even realized I posted in the wrong account! lol. Thanks. smile }}

Amy patted Niiki's shoulder and then went back to where she had been gathering spaghetti things. "Awesome! Well, you two just relax and let me treat you! We also have chocolate cake in the fridge."

She took a large pot over to the sink and started filling it with water.

Thistle squeaked in Mitri's arm and then started trying to climb up his arm to get to his shoulder and perch on it and be closer to him.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Daniel's smile widened. It was only slightly strange to hear words so close to his own actually coming from someone else for a change.

"Couldn't have said it better."

Leaning over, Daniel set the keyboard's playback to loop, and then started the recording of the last song he had played. As the music started he straightened back up in front of Jessi.

"I'm afraid you may have to lead, or show me how. My only dance moves are slightly outdated."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Sounds good to me. *holds Thistle close and pets her*

Hey Thistle. *reaches over to pet her*

Mitri Onuris

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Sakura woke up and walked out to the mailbox after having her usual morning cup of tea and getting dressed. She had slept in for a change and was still feeling a little lethargic before she finished the warm cup she had poured herself. She had a small package from one of her friends and students. They had given her a new hairpin as a Valentines gift so she replaced it with her own. "That...was unexpected...sweet though" she said to herself before taking her other hairpin inside along with her mug. She rinsed out the empty mug and went out for a walk.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Jessi placed both of her hands in Daniels' and started to sway quickly as the music started.

"Well, there's no science. It's just something to have fun with! We can dance fast, slow, together, further apart, whatever we want!"

Her grin was big. She was already having a lot of fun!

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Thistle nuzzled the side of Mitri's head. But when Niiki spoke to her, she cocked her head to the side in confusion. Who was he?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Don't you remember me, Thistle? You've met me a few times. Of course, you were busy with Mitri at the time.

*chuckles*

Mitri Onuris

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:32 pm

"Very well then."

Daniel's smile was large, but soft. It felt good to dance again. And with someone who seemed to derive as much simple pleasure as he did made it all the more relaxing. And special, he realized, after a moment's consideration. He moved and stepped in time with the music, using Jessi's movements as a guide. He held her hands firmly wothout being too tight, and started to let the music move him. His eyes narrowed, and his thoughts slowed, and the rest of him moved on its own volition with the beats. As the song began again Daniel was only half aware of how close he was dancing to Jessi. But part of his mind was still aware of it, and yet it didn't bother him in the slightest.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Thistle blinked her big eyes slowly at Niiki. It didn't look like anything registered except for when he said Mitri's name.

"Mitri!!!"

Amy turned the water off and then shook her head. "I'm sorry, Niiki. If Thistle doesn't see you a lot, she usually doesn't remember you unless you've left a big impression on her. Don't take it personally. Just a baby's short attention span, I guess. Do you guys like your spaghetti a little spicy or sweeter?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:39 pm

*chuckles* I don't think she caught all of that, Niiki. *holds Thistle up* Thistle, this is Niiki. He's a friend.

Never had spicy spaghetti...
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games