Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:59 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

MeKA Studio....

Now Shou was rather surprised that You actually said Ok to that. Interesting. Well he might just take advantage of it considering Shou preferred comfortable warm sleeping arrangements. He mused at the thought for a moment as You detailed out a few things.

"Alright use your best judgement in that regard. I've no idea what plane you've put us on. " answered Shou while wondering how You would obtain his things from Ishi-san's estate without any of the family there. Surely there was a butler or other detailed help but...he didn't know. And...how did You know where Ishi-san lived anyway? He didn't offer up these details because actually, a part of him was uncertain about leaving LA. "Ah, well Mm...I did have a hangover this morning...yes, but...I'm coping. It's not going to kill me."

Shou then looked at Ishihara-san as the man spoke not quite believing a few of the glossy lines. The sensitive lines of caring about him...and it was not the money... didn't match previous statements about paychecks and orders. Shou suddenly felt a little disenchanted by the 'act'. Even Shou knew that the web of Izo strangled many throats but still it would have been nice to see something new. Uncertainty gripped at him again as he sighed, "Sure..make the arrangements." Even so, it was only words.

It was then he noticed Michi walking around the corner and Shou was thankful for the interruption. "Tanaka-san! Dajoubu ka?"

Michi smiled acting like he hadn't heard anything as he walked over taking note of Ishihara-san, who he had not met before. So his choices of words became more guarded so he didn't say something to the wrong person, "Shou-san, I'm sorry to interrupt, but Narcissus-san wants to know when you and Ishi-san need him to do his part for the recording."

"Oh we should go in now and talk to Ishi-san! I think soon but this is not my song so lets go in." Shou said in a bubbly tone covering up his state of discontent and dragging Michi into the studio and effectively putting himself out of Ishihara's reach for now.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishihara had no idea that he had somehow disappointed Shou. And in truth, he probably wouldn't have cared if he had.
As long as the man got on the damn plane...
That's all You wanted.

"I'll get everything arranged while you work and no, I don't think a hangover will kill you, but I don't doubt it's wearing you out even more." he spoke, pulling out his iphone and filtering through some numbers.

He'd need to contact Ishi-san of course and get her permission to pick up Shou's affects... plus make sure the plane is properly booked. Then there was Shou's interview to reschedule...

Ishihara smiled slightly, "I'll go get my things and yours and return within the next couple of hours."

Suddenly Michi appeared out of nowhere and Shou was pulling him into the recording studio.
That was, obviously, You's cue to leave and he headed back toward his vehicle.

Now for a little 'extra' work...

~ ~ ~

A few hours later, Shou's work was complete and both himself and Ishihara were on a plane back for Japan. They had the entire first class section to themselves and Shou was allowed, if he so desired, to use You as a pillow.
After all, the PR man HAD promised...

Of course, by that time, Akihiko had finally made it into the studio and recorded his part of the song via the flute. He petitioned Izzy to allow Michi to stay at his aunt's place as well, mainly because of his back... but also because he knew Tanaka wouldn't be feeling so wonderful in regards to Yuuji.

That night, Akihiko planned to tell Izzy everything. If the man asked a question, he would answer it. Just the two of them... having a much needed heart to heart. He still needed to discuss with his lover what Dr. Williams had told him as well, so the two would really need some quiet time.

As for Takagi, he returned to his hotel room only to find something more disturbing than he ever wanted to admit.
Not only was the cane, aka the weapon Akihiko used to bash his head in, missing...
But so was Izzy Lucky's contract.

He wasted no time in calling Koyasu Aki and informing him of the theft of BOTH objects...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:14 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

MeKA Studio....

Shou let You handle every they left MeKA. But before leaving he gave Izzy a warm almost loving hug and spoke to him softly after Izzy seemed very uncomfortable. Izzy and he had been together in the oddest of situations and survived.

"I...mm...I really don't want you to...leave yet." Izzy whispered thinking he'd have more time. Maybe it was just this feeling of insecurity once Shou would leave that bothered him. But either way, there was this discomfort that he had a hard time putting a finger on it. When Shou saved his life back there, he felt that he could rely on the man. More than some...more than many...it was just hard. And for all of Shou oddities too, Izzy at least knew when the going got tough, Shou certainly got going. He didn't give up even if he were crazy.

"Now now..don't worry so much Lucky-san. I will be in Japan when you return. You will see me again, yakusoku da. I know that Narcissus-san will be near by to take care of you." Shou said with a smile and tousled Izzy's hair.

"Hey!" Izzy perked up suddenly as his hair got messed up. "You always do that! Even on the boat!"

Shou chuckled released him with a smile. "You're easy to tease!"

Turning, Shou walked away and got into You's car. He really didn't want to think about the his own issues with leaving but he had to put on a good face for Izzy. "I really don't want to leave." he admitted then fussed for a bit about places he wanted to go in LA.

But after the car movement started to get to Shou, he couldn't help but fall asleep and that made it much easier to get to the airport with the very mercurial star. Of course, maybe You would remember or maybe not...from Haru various conversations that Shou always preferred to sleep in moving cars.

Once they arrived at the airport though, Shou dragged his feet through various vendors and bought goodies along the way since he hadn't even had time to go shopping. So many distractions from a Clothing to a Sharper Image store. There he got stuck as he looked at the high tech goodies like a kid in a candy store, then purchased a few things plus a suitcase to stuff the goods into.

Upon getting in the plane though, Shou yawned as he chose what he thought might be the most comfortable seat. And immediately took up You's offer to be a pillow. Tucking his head against You's chest, as the seats lay back, it wasn't long before You's heart beat stole away Shou's mind to dream land leaving You pretty much stuck where he was with all those beautiful blond locks covering him. The star wasn't nearly as fussy as he could have been once settled and sleeping. In factm he was rather manageable although You would realize that he was more like a well snuggled teddy bear once Shou's arm draped over him. For hours, Shou...slept like the dead.

Shou only woke a few times hungry and needing the bathroom, which might have been a blessing for You because it gave You time to do his own things. Shou seemed to be content eating but he didn't talk much. It was almost as if he were not all there, or maybe not all awake. As soon as these things were finished though he pretty much fell back asleep. You was probably right, the man was exhausted and probably would suffer some jet lag to boot once he reached Tokyo.

When the plane finally landed, Shou prayed there wouldn't be media waiting. He glanced at You and then finally spoke words that seemed coherent enough, "Please tell me that we're not going to have a wave of media all over us when I get off this plane."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Being a pillow honestly hadn't been that bad. After all, You had welcomed the rest himself. There wasn't really any other work he needed to do, at least within the proximity of Shou.

So, the man let the blond do as he pleased, and slept soundly when Shou did.

When Shou ate... he ate.
When Shou went to the bathroom... he checked his phone and email... then went to the bathroom after Shou was finished.
When Shou slept... he slept.

But once the plane had landed, Ishihara smiled to the musician. "Actually, I've called ahead and made sure that there will be absolutely no press. I'm going to drive you home personally, while guards shadow us through the airport. Then, once we're at your place, wherein Yamada-san will be meeting us... I will cook dinner." his smile grew just a tad. "And since you don't want beans for a while... I'll be making you Mac & Cheese with Rice Pilaf, Peas & Carrots, and Fruit Salad for dessert. I've already cleared the menu with Yamada-san and he said he'd make sure I had the supplies to cook."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:41 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy didn't mind the idea of Michi staying over and he knew that his Aunt probably wouldn't mind considering Michi seemed to have a way of relating well with people around him. So when he called her, she was ok with the idea but mentioned she and Rukuro would be late because of business at MeKA and the chef would have food ready for them upon their arrival.

Upon getting Michi's things from the hotel and leaving for the mansion, Izzy was fairly quiet. He felt detached from the world in an odd sort of way and well he knew it was because of Shou. He tried to stuff it inside because right now, with all the things that happened in the Koyasu family, he couldn't have a weak moment. He knew it was a weird survivor connection to Shou.They'd always have something that no one else could share. But why did it have to feel so strange for him to go? Did he worry about Shou's safety? Did he worry they wouldn't see each other again? Maybe it was just the feeling of security. Shou was...not stable...yet...

He remembered that night again and seeing the wave rising, feeling the hand tightly upon him throwing him up into the old boat and blacking out. A shudder coursed through his body. If Shou hadn't thrown him in that boat...he would have died. He would never have heard Akihiko's words...never...would have.. His eyes were slightly vacant as they stared at the dimming skies. He couldn't even think about going to the beach. It scared him to death. All he could see was the high wave and the fear of not having that hand snatching him away from imminent disaster.

Izzy held his hands over his eyes for a moment trying shake his thoughts away from the past knowing that there were darker things. Why couldn't he feel safe? But he couldn't let this get to him. He knew eventually he and Akihiko would tell him things that probably would add additional worry on top of his own difficult world Why was there always so many problems?

Once they arrived, Michi was placed in the same room that Shou had prior. It was all cleaned up and he was totally enamored by the room. "It's Huge! Ishi-san, thank you for letting me stay here!"

Izzy had a feeling that would be the reaction as he smiled and looked over at Akihiko and Michi, "I am going to shower then eat...and after that..." he ran his fingers through his hair. "...I don't know."

Michi nodded, "Well don't mind me. I think, I'm going to just enjoy the tv and tub. Oh yeah and I'll eat something too but I'll stay out of the way."

Izzy followed his course of action from shower to dinner to his sanctuary, there if Akihiko chose, they could talk. Although he didn't say that out loud prior, he just knew that Akihiko probably would want to after today's events.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Strangely, Akihiko didn't say much. He had remained in the vehicle while Michi got his bags, not saying anything to his cousin who remained at the hotel.

He was oddly quiet even when they returned to Ishi-san's estate.

After all, the man knew he'd have to dig up things that he wanted to stay buried... but he'd told Michi.
Why should he keep this from Izzy?
From his lover?
Shouldn't he be honest with the man?

Narcissus bid goodnight to Michi and then went downstairs, getting something the eat. The chef had cooked pork tonkatsu for Akihiko, which the man was grateful for.

He ate the meat and steamed vegetables, drinking oolong tea that the chef had prepared as well. It was quiet... the house so still...
Just the sound of his chopsticks dipping the meat into tonkatsu sauce and barely audible chewing.

Izzy was getting a shower... and that gave Akihiko the time he needed to think through how he'd have this discussion with his lover.
How he'd lighten the burden of knowledge on his dear Ruki...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image

SHOU

MeKA Studio....

Shou's shouldered slumped as he said, "Thank god. I don't think I could take my fans' needs all at once right now." At least You had a few pluses going for him, Shou thought as he started to gather his bags. He was a great pillow and he had been kind enough not to inform the media. For once, Shou would get off a plane in Japan without the pressure of his image.

"Mac and Cheese?! Hontou!?" he asked with almost a kid like question mark springing from his forehead. "Ohh...Oishisou!" And it all sounded so healthy too...and not very Japanese but that was ok because Shou liked You's cooking. "Mmmm....maybe going to my home won't be so bad after all."

Yes, his home would probably be ok because he had been staying at Jun most of the time when the men were together.He never gave Jun a key to his private home. He rarely let others into his home. He guessed that Yamada-san must have felt comfortable enough to let Ishihara-san come to his home. Even though Yamada-san really didn't allow him to have much contact with this man normally. It was confusing but Shou chose to ignore this for awhile.

"Ah...it will be nice to see...H...Yamada-san. He's a fine assistant for someone like me." he said softly feeling that the eyes that watched his back were now not far away. Yes, Shou knew that there were things Yamada-san did to protect him from Matsumoto's web even if he didn't know what they were all the time. And the reasons for this were deep but Shou had given into Yamada-san's cause as both side were given benefits.

As they slipped out of the airport with the network of security, Shou was indeed impressed with how smooth things went. Of course if Yamada-san had set this up he wouldn't have been surprised but You on the other hand, he was surprised. He hadn't realized that You was this capable but then again, You was VP PR. So maybe he could pull this off.

And in the car, Shou had a less difficult staying awake while looking around at the lights of the great city especially after that many hours of sleep. Shou's house was in a rather pricey area of Shibuya. Tucked away in the midst of elegant brick homes that seemed to be designed like small castles. No land to speak of except enclosed gardens with high walls and entries through the lower garages and private gates. It was a quiet no doubt and very difficult to gauge who lived in these private estates.

"Ah, home at last." said Shou as they pulled up and slipped in through the private entry. Once inside, they were greeted by Haru, who's arms were crossed as he looked at Shou up and down.

"I have a feeling you caused Ishihara-san all kinds of trouble." Haru scolded and Shou just grinned as he put down his bags.

"Now now...Hamu! Awh...I get home after all this and you start in on me. I missed you too." he smirked and walked over giving Haru a big hug even if the man didn't want it and struggled to get free!

"Shou-san, You've not changed a bit! After the earthquake and tsunami you still don't understand our relationship." Haru grumped and then looked down at Shou's shoes "You're in Japan now...shoes off and go get comfortable. Goodness."

Even as Haru groused at him, Shou just smiled and smiled more as he slipped off his shoes and walked off deeper into his home.

Once Shou was well away, Haru tilted his head and smiled at You. "I missed you." he mouthed quietly under his breath.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:18 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

The shower was quiet and peaceful. Maybe he could just stay in his room and never leave. Everything was serene for a moment in time and that made the world seem less heavy. Shou was probably already on the plane by now and Izzy was just dreading what would come next. But he had to get over his fears so he tried to focus something more positive.

Thinking back he looked over his day at the recording studio room, he realized that part of the day had been perfect. Everyone was professional and the words didn't stick to his ribs so tightly as he made his decisions.

What a rush it had been and hearing Akihiko play the flute like that was like a dream come true. The man was so talented that it was hard to see Akihiko doing anything but bringing his beautiful compositions to the world.

And Shou...Shou was an extraordinaire guitarist. He knew the man could play but he never realized that the man was very much like Narcissus; a virtuoso. To sing with them was really...really....intense.

The world stopped for Izzy as he leaned against the wall of the shower. "I survived worse. It will be alright, Ruki. Don't worry, I'm not going to let this ruin my life. Not this time. The Koyasu family should be a cake walk compared to the....wave....compared to...." He covered his eyes again trying to shake off that sight overwhelming his senses Why did Shou have to leave so soon? Rushing out of the shower, he looked back a the water for a moment. No that wasn't right, it was just the shower.

Taking a moment at the mirror, he told himself again that he could handle anything! Firmly, he scolded himself, "You promised yourself you'd be Ok this time. And yes, you will, Ruki. Now get going and fight."

So the buck sharpened his antlers on the wood before going downstairs to dinner. Walking in, he didn't look so impressive as the previous image in his blue soft PJs with small yellow ducks roaming across the material.

"Was dinner good?" he asked as he took up a plate with a similar entree. Thankfully it was a well balanced meal. One he needed after all the Nachos. "It's nice to be clean....and I wanted to thank you for such beautiful music today." he said softly as he tilted he head and watched Akihiko eating ever so slowly and quietly. Oh there was so much going on behind those blue eyes even if things were so still on the surface.

"I know it's been a rough few days...and I know we should talk about things. But I won't force you to talk to me. Just know I'm here if you ever do wish to." he said gently and didn't push the matter.

He had no idea that Akihiko had told Michi all these horrible things but couldn't get the courage up to tell him. If he had, there might have been a different range of thoughts in his head.

Izzy then took up his chopsticks and started to eat quietly. He didn't add any more to the conversation. Everything had to come and go in its own time. He wouldn't rush the matter.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Ishihara had watched Shou gazing at the city lights, and even shared in his relief to be back on familiar ground. He fully intended to cook for the man... after all, he'd promised to do so at the party in LA.

Who would You be if he went back on a promise?

So the PR man carried Shou's bags inside the house, taking off his shoes at the door even before Yamada began to scold the blond musician about it.
"You've no idea the trouble he put me through." Ishihara teased before Shou ran off the get changed.

You smiled at Haru, mouthing a similar 'I missed you too' to the man, before fully coming inside and setting down the bags. "His luggage was, obviously, destroyed... so you may want to look into a wardrobe update for him, Yamada-san." Ishihara spoke, being as polite as he would be with anyone else. "And as I said, I promised him I'd cook. If you could point me in the right direction?"

When Izzy entered the kitchen, Akihiko was just finishing up the pork on his plate. Smiling, he put his chopsticks on their rest and picked up his tea, sipping the hot beverage for a moment.

"Dinner was delicious. You should learn to make katsu as your first cooking adventure." the musician teased. "I'm actually looking forward to testing your creations, Ruki. Even if I do give you an impossibly hard time about it."

Narcissus was smiling, but it wasn't, for once, a fake smile.
He had Izzy... all to himself. The cook was gone and Michi was upstairs and there was no one to bother them.

"I thought about opening the wine that the chef left, but wasn't sure if you'd approve." he said, referring to his own earlier comment in regards to being drunk.

Having Lucky sitting right there across from him... he just wanted to touch the man, to reorient himself with his lover's warmth and scent... especially since he could tell by Izzy's damp hair that he'd smell of shampoo and body wash... a different smell than he was used to, but one that the young Koyasu wanted to explore all the same.

"It's been a horrible few days." Akihiko corrected, standing and refilling his tea from the pot. "The only saving grace was you, you know. The only thing that's made these last two days from being an absolute nightmare... is you..." turning, the young man smiled slightly, walking back over and sitting down across from his lover. "I told Michi some things today... things that he didn't take well. Personal things that I've never shared with anyone... He didn't learn of it before you because of anything malicious, Ruki... things happened with Yuuji and I thought it best he understood before he had me arrested for bashing my cousin's head in."

Sighing, long lithe fingers wrapped around the warm cup, his blue eyes staring into the green liquid within. "I know you're not happy with what I did. I delivered your contract... premeditated the attack obviously... and I'm fully prepared for a lecture on it from you."

That ao gaze moved upward, locking onto Izzy Lucky specifically. "I'm also going to answer any... and I mean any question, you may have for me Ruki. Ask away. Anything you want to know, I'll share honestly with you... because I don't want to hide things from you. I don't want my past to rear it's ugly head and hurt you in the process."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:15 am
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Haru's eyes followed the superstar as he walked away, "I'm going to hear about it all you know" Of course, most of this was an act because for once Shou was home earlier than he expected even with Matsumoto's paranoia. And he wondered how You had managed it.

----

"Oh I'm sure you will. Hamu-kun. Mm...If there is enough food being made, why don't you and Ishihara-san eat with me unless you've other plans tonight." said Shou as he walked away not staying long enough to hear an answer because the man wanted one thing. His private bathroom!

----

Haru's warm eyes answered those welcomed words rather than his lips. Haru's greatest happiness was home and everything was right in the world for the man. At least, Haru wouldn't have to think about missing this special holiday with his partner.

Haru looked down at the bags realizing that they weren't in great shape then shook his head, "I'll salvage what I can from them because I know he'll be very difficult if I just threw it all away. I'm sure some of the clothes can be spared. There is an updated wardrobe waiting for him fortunately. Considering the past few weeks, there's been time to plan ahead." It was obvious that Haru was relieved to have Shou home even if the star was a difficult to handle at times.

"Thank you for bringing him back in one piece. I'm surprised you got him home today. Come along, the kitchen is this way." Haru said a he gestured towards a hall.

As they walked down the hall, Haru said, "I purchased all the ingredients you asked for and the spice cabinet is here." He opened the door to a small alcove with several racks inside. When You leaned in to take a look, Haru pulled back slowly leaving a kiss upon You's ear." The action totally blocked by his body, a door and You. Haru desired to show his affection but was very discreet. He knew Shou's house was filled with personal security that Haru had installed via a special service. So Haru knew where every weak point was. Although the weaknesses were nothing that would give too much advantage except for something small like this.

Backing away, Haru pointed out where the pans and all the various utensils needed to cook. Shou's kitchen was a well arranged affair with an island in the center that had its own small sink. Everything from the microwave to the frig were the latest technologies. "It should be fun for you to use this kitchen, Ishihara-san. Although Shou-san rarely uses this room himself. So I think you'll find everything in working order. Would you like my help? I could set the table while you're making preparations. Do you want to eat dinner here?" He wasn't sure what You had in mind although, Haru wouldn't pass up anything You cooked if given opportunity.

Haru, himself was a decent cook. Maybe not as good as You but he knew his way around the kitchen and was fine if he had a recipe to follow. Haru never wanted to live a life where his partner was stuck with all the duties of the house, even if they both worked long hours and You's job gave him more flexibility as to where he worked. Somehow, they had managed to find a good balance between the chores.

So for a brief moment Haru waited for You to acclimatize himself to Shou's kitchen. Actually though this was just an excuse to watch You for a moment longer.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:56 am
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Katsu?" Izzy glanced down at his own meal then shook his head. "I don't know if I could make this!" He pouted for a moment then said, "I might be able to read all those cook books and still be a terrible cook."

"Umm...I'd prefer not." he admitted about the wine as he took a bite of the tasty katsu trying to imagine himself preparing one and...failing miserable. "You might have to wait a long time before I'll be successful in the kitchen." He pointed out with a chopstick and smirked, "So don't fire your cook or you will starve unless you intend to become a full time house wife."

"I can't be the only saving grace..." he said with a smile, "But at least for now, we don't have your family here to worry about." Sometimes Izzy wished the whole lot of Akihiko's family would just go away plus Matsumoto Izo. Then things might be perfect. And other times, he just wished he could stay in America rather than go back to the continuing hardships in Japan.

Izzy listened to the words then glanced up at Akihiko and set down his chopsticks, "I could give you a big lecture on this. I think we've even spoke before about violence in the past. Nothing was gained out of your actions except more trouble and pain. Takagi-san is now physically miserable and all you get is the rush of testosterone. No solutions, no resolutions, no answers to any of our problems. And from what you tell me, you showed Michi your truly horrible side and hurt him in the process. So...who is the winner here? Anyone? Did you accomplish anything?"

He paused for a moment and his eyes drifted to the kitchen counters in thought, "There are good reasons to fight Akihiko....1. to protect those you love and to protect yourself, 2. to fight for what you believe in. And...well there are other reasons like the service to your country and such. But all of those reasons have noble purpose not destructive and malicious intent. What you did to Takagi-san, wasn't to protect me, wasn't to spare me any pain. If that had been in your thoughts, today would have been...wonderful. The reason I say this is because you don't think about anything but yourself when you're pissed off."

Taking up his chopsticks again, he took a bite of his katsu and let the words he just said stew within Akihiko's head before speaking again. "I know you will probably tell me about something horrible that happened in your past and these issues will have given some rise to the man you are not. But, you are a Man, now...not a child. No matter what the cause or reason, when you are a child these emotions rule the immature mind, but as an adult, you've got to take control of them and be responsible for your actions."

He got up and went to the counter to refill his tea cup but then turned and walked to the freezer and pulled out a tub of chocolate ice cream. From there, he opened up the utensil drawer and found two spoons then set the tub between them before getting his cup and returning to his seat. "So, there is my lecture. I know it's not what you want to hear. I know you don't like it when people tell where you've gone wrong. If I had been Michi, I would have had you arrested. Because something has to finally get through to you. I'm not happy at all what you did. Just as much as you'd be unhappy if I were sneaking off to see another man. I know how you'd be seething. Well, that's how I feel. Especially, when you used the contract that I signed out of love for you, to premeditate an attack like that. How do you think that makes me feel?"

He hadn't even gotten a chance so far to talk about Akihiko's past but somehow he had to get through to Akihiko that actions like this weren't healthy or helpful. He wasn't a psychologist and he knew that Akihiko's past was a big player in all these hate acts but still, Akihiko had to become responsible for his actions.

He spooned out some ice cream and licked it off with his tongue. Comfort food. He was sure he'd need it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:35 pm

"I'm going to teach you to cook or die trying." Narcissus replied with a smile. "Because one day, YOUR claiming the title of house wife." he was teasing of course... because in all truth he realized how house-wife-ish he really was.

But then came the serious discussion... and he was ready for it.
At least he thought it's be a discussion.
However...

Akihiko listened.
He didn't miss a single word, didn't react, didn't look away as Izzy lectured him.
It was one of the things he truly loved about the man...

Ruki actually cared enough to lecture.

So when the man was finished speaking and had become preoccupied with his ice cream, something that Narcissus hadn't partaken of yet, the young Koyasu nodded.

"I'm not sorry to Yuuji that I did what I did. But to you, to Michi, I am sorry." Akihiko folded his hands on the table as he spoke. "I was so angry about them knowing who had hurt you and yet keeping it a secret. I knew Yuuji had been the one to figure it out... so my intent was to force him to tell me the truth. He refused. I beat him unconscious before realizing that there had to be a reason for his refusal. After all, ojisan doesn't have much time left and I figured my cousin would come clean after he was gone... but he won't."

Narcissus sighed, his blue gaze shifting to look at the kitchen instead... eyes roaming the counters and various appliances. "As far as I can figure, his family is involved... probably leverage against him talking. At any rate, no matter why I did it, I shouldn't have let my anger rule me like that."

Looking back at Izzy, Akihiko continued. "You're right. I have an anger problem... but like I told Michi. I will never physically harm the people I care about, brain trauma not withstanding. I'm selfish. I care only about what I want. And until recently I didn't give a damn about anyone else."

In other words... until there was Izzy.

"I never really grew up I suppose. There are so many things that I look at that... well... I handle in the manner of a tantrum throwing child." the musician continued, not really explaining why he did what he did... but that he understood Izzy's anger and that... well... he wanted to fix things. "Anger blinds me, Ruki... usually music is my outlet but lately, well I haven't had that outlet so I found destructive ways to express my rage..."

Sighing, blue eyes slipped closed. "I want to be happy... and now I've got the chance to but... letting go of the past is hard, Ruki... gomen... My intention wasn't to hurt you, but I understand why it has." smiling slightly, he locked his gaze on that of his love. "As usual, you're right and I'm wrong. Maybe... maybe with you I will finally have someone I can talk to who will understand... and listen."

The kitchen was lavish, even bigger than his own and that somewhat surprised Ishihara. He took his time looking at the appliances, at the cabinets which Haru indicated...
And couldn't suppress the smile that graced his features at that tiny hidden kiss.
God how he wanted to just go home and have Yamada all to himself. The holidays just weren't complete without his partner around.

"I'd appreciate the help yes. Setting the table would be a good idea." he spoke, pulling out a bag of pasta and another of rice from the pantry. "I would rather Shou-san not be left alone so soon, so perhaps eating here is a good option. He had a lot of sleep on the plane so I wouldn't put it past him to get curious after dinner and dash off into the night." You spoke with a laugh. "When you're finished with the table, could I get you to begin cutting some fruit for dessert?"

Engaged in cooking, Ishihara didn't notice that his partner was watching his every move. They had been apart for quite some time, actually since You had been ordered to retrieve Hayato... and the man really did hate having to go too long without seeing Haru.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:00 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Haru noticed the smiled but said nothing of it. Inside he was a happy man. Having a normal life, healthy relationship, no real drama besides his job and those things he'd never mention to You; things he painstaking kept separate from their world. Overall, things involving his relationship with You couldn't be better.

"Then I'll get that done for you, Ishihara-san." Haru answered as he got out the glasses and plates. The dining room wasn't as large as other rooms in the house but it was a quaint well appointed space with enough room for 4 comfortably. Haru started to set the table and at least for the moment he knew that Shou was not causing trouble because he could hear the sounds of pipes that gave way to water in a bath. Good. He'd be busy for a little bit.

"Ah you're probably right." he answered as he returned to the kitchen. "Dashing off into the city, would be just like him and then I'd be up all night because his appointed bodyguards come back to work tomorrow morning." Haru laughed, "But for now, we are in luck. He's in the tub so we can be certain he's not going anywhere for the moment."

Walking over to the counter, he pulled out a knife from the butcher block then got the cutting board and started slicing the fruit. "So how was your trip? Hopefully you got a chance to relax? I'm sure that Shou-san wasn't an easy charge. I'm still wondering what happened to the man I sent to meet him. He never did check in. I've actually spoken with the LA police to search for him"

He was smart enough to stop cutting the fruit long enough to glance over at You again. He really wanted to tell him about the things he had arranged for the holidays but it would have to wait for later. A content sigh escaped him as he returned to cutting the fruit. It wouldn't be too long and he could wait patiently for that time to come.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh...my...umm..wait! House Wife?!" Izzy's lip pressed together in a mock frown, "You'd look better in an apron than I! And you look far prettier in a dress to." He grinned as he teased back and imagined Akihiko as a woman. It was very...possible.

"I know you're not sorry about Yuuji but you should be. He's a victim of today's circumstances as you've discovered. Sometimes Akihiko you don't dig deep enough before acting. Obviously, there is a serious complex puzzle here that isn't gong to disappear once your grandfather passes away. You might be lucky that Hiroki-san is going to take the company weight on his shoulders. Because that's going to give you time to figure things out. My guess is from just the few things you've said, it has to be one of Yuuji's immediate family is in deep trouble. He's got kids and a wife. So if your grandfather is also keeping silent then we can be fairly certain it is that. He's got resources to solve the problem if he could and surely isn't afraid to use them or hurt people to get what he wants. But...if that is the case, then...maybe he cares about Takagi-san's family? Or is it pride?"

It was then Izzy scratched his head. "And yeah, you're not helping the situation by being a firebrand. You and ...mm...Takagi-san at times seem so closet. But I'm guessing with the way you treat him he has done something horrible in your past. However, I think that one day, you're going to have to work through whatever happened and move on. And...the same goes for Hiroki-san. I know you dislike him because he is getting what you think you deserve but you aren't even ready for it. So its not really what you deserve if you can't even hold it."

"But...as for the anger problem and ok...let's take the brain trauma off the table because we both know it wasn't you. People...are people...there are good and bad people. Even if you don't care about someone, that doesn't give you the right to make them your personal punching bag. No one should be treated the way you've treated Takagi-san unless you're fighting for your life or the life of another. Would you treat his sons or daughters that way? His wife? Would you treat Michi-san that way? Would you treat Shou-san that way? Would you treat Yammi-san that way? You don't love any of them." He asked as he spooned out another bite of Ice cream and sucked it off his spoon. For all his serious conversation he was awfully cute while eating.

"There are easier ways of expressing your rage. Exercise...boxing...martial arts and other competitive sports. At least with those, you're focusing that rage into a proper outlet. Giving your mind a chance to grow and realize new options. Music is a great outlet but you need a physical one obviously. You've got to learn control, Akihiko. Or one day these issues will get exposed. I can't even imagine the media storm if it did. I don't even know how I'd address the media if that happened" Izzy sighed and then looked into the tub to see how much he had eaten like a little kid making sure there was still some left.

"I want you to be happy. I want me to be happy." he answered as he moved closer and kissed Akihiko's lips while the man's eyes were closed. His lips tasted like dark chocolate. Just a little sweet before he pulled away to sit once again. "I'm not always right. But this time, I pretty sure I am. Now that we're together, you're going to have to think more before acting. Because your actions can hurt me...and people you do care about. You've got to get smarter about all this. Because once you start loving someone and becoming happy...well, things can happen, just like they have with Takagi-san. You have to become a wiser, smarter man so you aren't caught in a trap so easy."

He smiled and then looked down at the Ice Cream. "You better eat some before it melts. I'll listen to you, Akihiko. Whatever you want to tell me. You've got to get it out in the open if you're ever going to heal the past. Go ahead...talk to me..." Of course, it might be a little difficult say to much right away because Ruki had a small bit of chocolate Ice cream dotting his nose.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:12 pm
Meanwhile, a cold winter day had gone by...and poisonous words whispered between the fangs of a spider coursed through the threads of a diabolical web. It wasn't long before the noose of fine silk tightened around its victim's throat...This of course was a sweeter metaphorical presentation....

While in truth...Soft hands flailed, eyes and nose struggled to stay above the surface of the water for a short time. Before everything went still.

Later, a message arrived for a certain someone, "Hey, I've got some take out and a Pink Lady to wash it down. As ordered."

------

It was late when Koyasu Aki would get a personal call on his doorstep from Hiroki's secretary telling him the news. Bad news was best said face to face wasn't it?

"Sir, Hiroki-san's disabled sister was found dead in the water along the coast of Yokohama not far from the Chinese Market district. The family reported her missing after losing her in the street market beside the ocean. They think she somehow rolled over the edge in her wheel chair from an unprotected area to the water. They aren't sure yet but the cause of death is drowning. His family was gathering at his Uncle's house in Yokohama so Hiroki-san would not have to fly down to Okinawa this year. Hiroki-san has already left for Yokohama. He wouldn't wait. This is such bad news. I'm so sorry."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games