Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3621 3622 3623 3624 3625 3626 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:08 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
Both: zzzzzzzzzz -Q-
* a loud explotion comes from towns *
Jasdero:*screams and wakes up*

*pops and catches he hot cocoa in her cup again except some drops land of devi* ZOMFG what the hell!
Jasdero:*coughs hard and looks pale*

* puts down her cocoa on a table and walks over to him and puts her hand over his head* you have a fever dero .. hmm * snaps and conjures a drink* here its for fevers .. do you want anything to eat?
Jasdero:*looks at he drink in disdain* i-is it medicine? and d-d-d-dero isnt hungry....
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:11 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

*pops and catches he hot cocoa in her cup again except some drops land of devi* ZOMFG what the hell!

* puts down her cocoa on a table and walks over to him and puts her hand over his head* you have a fever dero .. hmm * snaps and conjures a drink* here its for fevers .. do you want anything to eat?
Jasdero:*looks at he drink in disdain* i-is it medicine? and d-d-d-dero isnt hungry....

it is but it tastes like soda. you should probably wake devi so he help me take care of you

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:14 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

it is but it tastes like soda. you should probably wake devi so he help me take care of you
Jasdero:devi is sick to devi gets sick when dero does
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:17 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

i see.. then just lay down i'll take care of both of you.. * gets some wet towels and puts one on devi's head*

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:21 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

i see.. then just lay down i'll take care of both of you.. * gets some wet towels and puts one on devi's head*
Debito:*coughs*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:21 pm

( i am so sorry i keep leaving =_= i am woking on my photobucket )

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:24 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

((wb stephy its okay!))
*puts a rag on deros head* hmm... * checks their temperature* 102.1? what did you guys do to get yourselves sick?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:26 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

((wb stephy its okay!))
*puts a rag on deros head* hmm... * checks their temperature* 102.1? what did you guys do to get yourselves sick?
* walks in with soup * i had a feeling you were both sick ( thank you *hugs* )

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:27 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

((wb stephy its okay!))
Jasdero: dero doesnt know but devi got it because devi and dero are bonded and he feels my pain and i feel his heehee *cough*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:28 pm

*pops in*
(ugh sorry i poofed had to get lamb =_= )

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:29 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

((wb stephy its okay!))
Jasdero: dero doesnt know but devi got it because devi and dero are bonded and he feels my pain and i feel his heehee *cough*
dero si up for while * sits on devi's side and helps him sit up*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:31 pm

exorcist-sama91
*pops in*
(ugh sorry i poofed had to get lamb =_= )
hey rai * laying on the couch face down *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:35 pm

-walks in exhausted-
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:36 pm

GabriellaShadow_Angelvamp
-walks in exhausted-
hey ella what`s up ? you don`t look that good

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:36 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

((wb stephy its okay!))
dero si up for while * sits on devi's side and helps him sit up*
Debito:*is asleep*
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3621 3622 3623 3624 3625 3626 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games