Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3620 3621 3622 3623 3624 3625 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:57 pm

*Waves to Dame and sips her Baileys and coffee.* Yes. But good help is so very hard to find. stare *Makes note of the lack of a Tavern Wench and wonders if Maune and Psihug are still alive.*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Raz chuckled and looked over at Psy with a bit of a wicked look in her eye. "Then my dear, you just need to start whipping him more thoroughly in order to make sure that they obey your every command... there's just something about when a man calls you 'Queen' after repeated whippings. Need a whip?" She asked with more giggles escaping her lips and winked at Psy.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:14 pm

*Grins at Raz.* User Image A whip? Oh no, I have an entire collection of whips. Most of them are down in the "recreation room" but I keep my favorites in my chambers. wink
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Kat snorts and keeps sipping her beer.

"Whip, crops, handcuffs, a little bit of everything is down in that rec room. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:32 pm

*Grins at Katana and sips her coffee.* You could say I'm a bit of a collector. User Image wink
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:43 pm

*She gulps down the rest of her Baileys and Coffee and decides she had better call it a night. She gets up and grins at Katana and Raz.* Goodnight you two. *Yawns and quickly covers her mouth.*

*She heads into her office, does the security measures and heads down into her Chambers. The dogs greet her as she enters and she stops to pet them both. She goes into the bedroom and the dogs follow closely behind her. They lay down on the floor on her side of the bed, she grins at them and goes into her huge closet to change out of her clothes.

She gets into bed and fluffs up the pillows. Picking up the remote, she grins as she sees her faux starlit sky twinkling above her. After setting the remote back onto her nightstand, she snuggles in to her plush bedding and fluffy pillows finding just the perfect comfortable spot to gaze upon her private starry night.

After a while, her eyelids get heavy and she falls into a peaceful sleep.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:03 pm

After awhile, Kat finishes her beer and tosses the empty. Seeing that Raz seems to be lost in thought, she quietly exits the bar so not to disturb her. She does the security measures and heads to her quarters.
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:26 pm

(( This is a Retro-Post, going back to the day after Raz took leko, Psy and the Officer to visit The Sinners Nest. ))

*When he got to work the next day, he goes for a cup of hot coffee, then went straight to his desk and turned on his computer. He starts with a general search on this Razsminion and dives into the records. After quite awhile at his computer, he starts getting exasperated. He has tried every single angle he can think of and has literally found nothing. No birth certificate, no drivers license, no marriage or death certificates, no arrest records, nothing. It's as though Razsminion doesn't even exist! He reaches out for his coffee and takes a sip to find out that it's now cold. He rises from his desk and stretches a bit before he heads into the break room to refresh his coffee.

One of his co-workers had overheard his frustrations about Razsminion and followed him into the break room. He states he is a bit of a historical buff and knows about the local lore of the towns in this area. He has seen Razsminion around and mentions that she looks like someone called 'Rosabella Abandanto'. They both refill their coffee cups, then head back to his desk to see if they can find anything on Rosabella Abandanto. Once again, he runs into a dead end. His co-worker can't remember much details about the person herself, so he suggests checking the city archives to see if there's any information about her there. He thanks his co-worker for the tidbit of information, then heads on over to check with the city archives.

Once there, he enlists the help of the manager. It takes them awhile before they discover anything about Rosabella Abandanto. According to a birth certificate, an incomplete marriage license and a death certificate, it appears that she lived about 300 years ago. The death certificate states that she died of the Bubonic Plague about the age of 20. It also noted that she was with child at the time. She was buried near the church that Razsminion had recommended to Psyzapp for their wedding ceremony. Nothing more is found on Rosabella and they come up empty handed in their search on Razsminion. He makes notes in his Blackberry, then thanks the manager for his time and exits the building.*

(( Edit: *Points up to his quarters win.* mrgreen ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:13 am

((HEY I DIDN'T KEEP ANY ONE ON FIESTA!!! THEY CAN COME AND GO AS THEY PLEASE!!! scream They are all big girls. Its not me they go in there for any ways.))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:48 am

*Razz slowly sneaks into the bar and sits next to Psy.*

Hello Psy.

(( Post edited. neutral ))
User Image

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3620 3621 3622 3623 3624 3625 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games