Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3613 3614 3615 3616 3617 3618 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Haruhi000777
*rolls around* What're we all gonna do now?

Hmmm well all the guys could go bang some hookers while the girls go to the clubs and dance the night away. -runs to closet and gets dressed-
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Haruhi000777
*rolls around* What're we all gonna do now?

SET EVEYRTHING ON FIRE CAP LOCKS PYRO RAGE

Night; Sounds good. lol jk

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:49 pm

Haku: Ugh, I'm not very astute when it comes to advances. Subtle stuff is bound to go over my head a lot. XP

October: Eh, I can't dance.

Edit:

Grand: Eh. XP
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
I don't care for aspects of you, not necessarily you as a whole. I don't like anyone, with the sole exception of Anon, here completely. Everyone here has at least one thing that irks me about them. And I am sure the feeling is reciprocal.

Have my babies, Anon. You perfect man, you.

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:52 pm

Star...I'd rather not get an STD thanks...

Haruhi000777
Haku: Ugh, I'm not very astute when it comes to advances. Subtle stuff is bound to go over my head a lot. XP

October: Eh, I can't dance.

Edit:

Grand: Eh. XP

So you want me to bash you in the head with them next time?

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
I don't care for aspects of you, not necessarily you as a whole. I don't like anyone, with the sole exception of Anon, here completely. Everyone here has at least one thing that irks me about them. And I am sure the feeling is reciprocal.

Have my babies, Anon. You perfect man, you.

Done and done.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Sugar Dhaku
October Night Starlight
Stoppen Sie sprechen gebrochenem Deutsch und Englisch gemischt! And I don't use translate. That's for cheats. I've actually got interested in speaking German since it seemed a lot of people on here speak it. So, yeah. XD Also I've recently learned that I'm part German. Another reason why I've been learning to speak it.

...................Hakuhi your a girl? o.o

Then you need more practice. First off, "gebrochenem" is an old word. It's not really used that much anymore. It's a really bad way to express that something is "broken". And when you say that something is "gebrochen", it literally means that it's broken - like, physically. Secondly, the infinitive usually goes to the end. And lastly, "gemischt" is implying that one thing is mixed. You said German and English - there you would use "gemischten".

@Haruhi: Yes. I made subtle advances. I never make open ones. Ever.

@Tenshi: FIRST OFF, my name is capitalized, ********. I'm a proper noun. Second, I don't know a lot about you so I can only say your grammar irks me right to hell.

@Oktober: YOU WREAK OF LITTLE GIRL. Like, you display all of the tendencies and nuances that make up a little girl's personality, but you have the body of a "model" (which really, in my mind, means starved whore who can't be of anymore use than to have clothes draped upon them and pictures taken of them). (I don't think you're a whore; I just use that term to emphasize my point.) You also ooze "accept me, accept me - I have a sparkly personality that makes real people want to vomit". I wouldn't be surprised if you bled rainbows, shat unicorns, and vomited sunshine.

@Grand: I really have no idea who you are, but the thing that irks me about you in the moment IS THAT YOU WON'T LAY OFF OF THE ******** SHIFT KEY. Like, every other word is capitalized. SOMETIMES TWO WORDS IN A ROW.

Anyone who has known me for a while knows that bad grammar is easily one of my biggest pet peeves. The fact that I stopped calling everyone out on it is because there is too much of it. If I blew a gasket every time I saw some major train wreck of a grammar fail, I'd have died of a stroke already.

First: Err if you knew me in person you would know I hate preps and girly s**t like that, and I really don't care if people accept me or not. If they don't like me they can go suck a ******** c**k!

Second: You don't really know me all that well to say I s**t Rainbows and butterflies, sunshine is my enemy. >.> It burns me and I'm proud to be as pale as I am.

Third: I would never starve myself to be a model I could care less if I was one or not. Cause if I lost one meal of food over it, I don't care if I'm a ******** supermodel or what! No ones gonna stop me from eating! >:'O I love food, end of story.

I am done, . .

Hakuhi; I can get you to dance ;D -no homo . .. .not much. . . at lease-

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Sugar Dhaku
October Night Starlight
Stoppen Sie sprechen gebrochenem Deutsch und Englisch gemischt! And I don't use translate. That's for cheats. I've actually got interested in speaking German since it seemed a lot of people on here speak it. So, yeah. XD Also I've recently learned that I'm part German. Another reason why I've been learning to speak it.

Then you need more practice. First off, "gebrochenem" is an old word. It's not really used that much anymore. It's a really bad way to express that something is "broken". And when you say that something is "gebrochen", it literally means that it's broken - like, physically. Secondly, the infinitive usually goes to the end. And lastly, "gemischt" is implying that one thing is mixed. You said German and English - there you would use "gemischten".

@Tenshi: FIRST OFF, my name is capitalized, ********. I'm a proper noun. Second, I don't know a lot about you so I can only say your grammar irks me right to hell.

@Oktober: YOU WREAK OF LITTLE GIRL. Like, you display all of the tendencies and nuances that make up a little girl's personality, but you have the body of a "model" (which really, in my mind, means starved whore who can't be of anymore use than to have clothes draped upon them and pictures taken of them). (I don't think you're a whore; I just use that term to emphasize my point.) You also ooze "accept me, accept me - I have a sparkly personality that makes real people want to vomit". I wouldn't be surprised if you bled rainbows, shat unicorns, and vomited sunshine.

@Grand: I really have no idea who you are, but the thing that irks me about you in the moment IS THAT YOU WON'T LAY OFF OF THE ******** SHIFT KEY. Like, every other word is capitalized. SOMETIMES TWO WORDS IN A ROW.

Anyone who has known me for a while knows that bad grammar is easily one of my biggest pet peeves. The fact that I stopped calling everyone out on it is because there is too much of it. If I blew a gasket every time I saw some major train wreck of a grammar fail, I'd have died of a stroke already.

In case no one saw it.

Haku: Like a brick to the head. XD

But nothing disgusting. Something dignified. XP

Haruhi000777

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:57 pm

October Night Starlight
Sugar Dhaku
October Night Starlight

First: Err if you knew me in person you would know I hate preps and girly s**t like that, and I really don't care if people accept me or not. If they don't like me they can go suck a ******** c**k!

Second: You don't really know me all that well to say I s**t Rainbows and butterflies, sunshine is my enemy. >.> It burns me and I'm proud to be as pale as I am.

Third: I would never starve myself to be a model I could care less if I was one or not. Cause if I lost one meal of food over it, I don't care if I'm a ******** supermodel or what! No ones gonna stop me from eating! >:'O I love food, end of story.

I am done, . .

Watch your mouth. We're a clean guild; not running a brothel.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:58 pm

Haruhi000777
Haku: Like a brick to the head. XD

But nothing disgusting. Something dignified. XP

So "I want to plow you" is out?

I GUESS I'M A CHEATING WHORE BECAUSE ANON IS TOO GOOD FOR ME.

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:58 pm

Anonymous_Alcoholic
October Night Starlight
Sugar Dhaku
October Night Starlight

I am done, . .

Watch your mouth. We're a clean guild; not running a brothel.

Yeah, you c**t.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:59 pm

Acho; Hey I usually don't curse that much. . . .tonight's just. . . an off night.

SugarMomma; >.> You shouldn't call me that. . . No one wants me bitchy at this hour.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:59 pm

Oh that shift thing? I do that on purpose. lol
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3613 3614 3615 3616 3617 3618 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games