Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3612 3613 3614 3615 3616 3617 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:29 pm

@Haku: I'm kind of curious as to what about me irks you haku. It's almost like a new game, finding out what about you irks haku.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:30 pm

I usually do but in your case I didn't bother. I don't know why though.

SugarMomma; What don't you like about me?

Grand; Wirklich? Welche zwei Sprachen sprechen Sie?

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Tenshi_Ryukai
@Haku: I'm kind of curious as to what about me irks you haku. It's almost like a new game, finding out what about you irks haku.

I second this. Since I just joined I doubt I have done anything to irk anyone, Except Night of course with all my questions XD
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:31 pm

Grand Chevalier Haji
Tenshi_Ryukai

I second this. Since I just joined I doubt I have done anything to irk anyone, Except Night of course with all my questions XD

Oh yea xD

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Oh good grief, folks. xD

Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight
Stoppen Sie sprechen gebrochenem Deutsch und Englisch gemischt! And I don't use translate. That's for cheats. I've actually got interested in speaking German since it seemed a lot of people on here speak it. So, yeah. XD Also I've recently learned that I'm part German. Another reason why I've been learning to speak it.

...................Hakuhi your a girl? o.o

Meines schlechtes! Das ist wirklich kühl, dass Sie Deutsch sprechen können! Leider kann ich nur zwei Sprachen sprechen

Well her name is Haruhi, I female Character in a Anime So wouldn't it be kinda obvious that she was a female? XD

Hey there are guys who do that.

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 pm

Mana: Eh, it happens. XD
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 pm

October Night Starlight
I usually do but in your case I didn't bother. I don't know why though.

SugarMomma; What don't you like about me?

Grand; Wirklich? Welche zwei Sprachen sprechen Sie?

Gut selbstverständlich englisch, Und Sie haben gehört, dass mich meine andere Sprache Spanisch spreche. So traurig ich spreche nicht Deutsch

sorrryyyy lol

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:34 pm

October Night Starlight
Grand Chevalier Haji
Tenshi_Ryukai

Oh yea xD

Hey your supposed to be like Noo Grand its ok ^_^ Not agree with me!

Tenshi: Name 3.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Oh, . . yea I remember know. Haha. Well I speak some German, some French, English (of course) and Japanese.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:44 pm

*rolls around* What're we all gonna do now?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:44 pm

October Night Starlight
Oh, . . yea I remember know. Haha. Well I speak some German, some French, English (of course) and Japanese.

Yep, We should do that again sometime it was fun, Well You should Learn some Spanish! Its a fun language

Porque puedes decir cosas I nadie puede entenderte. Me Gusta biggrin

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 pm

October Night Starlight
Stoppen Sie sprechen gebrochenem Deutsch und Englisch gemischt! And I don't use translate. That's for cheats. I've actually got interested in speaking German since it seemed a lot of people on here speak it. So, yeah. XD Also I've recently learned that I'm part German. Another reason why I've been learning to speak it.

...................Hakuhi your a girl? o.o

Then you need more practice. First off, "gebrochenem" is an old word. It's not really used that much anymore. It's a really bad way to express that something is "broken". And when you say that something is "gebrochen", it literally means that it's broken - like, physically. Secondly, the infinitive usually goes to the end. And lastly, "gemischt" is implying that one thing is mixed. You said German and English - there you would use "gemischten".

@Haruhi: Yes. I made subtle advances. I never make open ones. Ever.

@Tenshi: FIRST OFF, my name is capitalized, ********. I'm a proper noun. Second, I don't know a lot about you so I can only say your grammar irks me right to hell.

@Oktober: YOU WREAK OF LITTLE GIRL. Like, you display all of the tendencies and nuances that make up a little girl's personality, but you have the body of a "model" (which really, in my mind, means starved whore who can't be of anymore use than to have clothes draped upon them and pictures taken of them). (I don't think you're a whore; I just use that term to emphasize my point.) You also ooze "accept me, accept me - I have a sparkly personality that makes real people want to vomit". I wouldn't be surprised if you bled rainbows, shat unicorns, and vomited sunshine.

@Grand: I really have no idea who you are, but the thing that irks me about you in the moment IS THAT YOU WON'T LAY OFF OF THE ******** SHIFT KEY. Like, every other word is capitalized. SOMETIMES TWO WORDS IN A ROW.

Anyone who has known me for a while knows that bad grammar is easily one of my biggest pet peeves. The fact that I stopped calling everyone out on it is because there is too much of it. If I blew a gasket every time I saw some major train wreck of a grammar fail, I'd have died of a stroke already.

Sugar Dhaku
I don't care for aspects of you, not necessarily you as a whole. I don't like anyone, with the sole exception of Anon, here completely. Everyone here has at least one thing that irks me about them. And I am sure the feeling is reciprocal.

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kick puppies? Sorry I'm coming to the tail end of my emotional crap fest and I tend to become a wee bit insane ^^"
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3612 3613 3614 3615 3616 3617 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games