Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3609 3610 3611 3612 3613 3614 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:26 pm

*decides to try taking a nap before the night crowd starts coming in. He makes sure everything is clean and presentable, then heads down to his quarters*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Raz walked into the bar after a long day of cleaning and organizing, moving and sorting, she took a seat with a heavy sigh and closed her eyes for a moment, she was anxious to show everyone what she had managed to do with something that was literally inches away from demolishon. She opened her eyes and peaked around, debating on whether or not she should get herself a Grateful Dead in celebration, but she decided against it for now. She leaned back and kicked her feet up with a bit of a groan, she kicked off her feet and started to rub her sore soles.
'Ugh... what a day...'

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:37 pm

((You all are so messed up. rofl rofl rofl -laughs so hard she's coughing-))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:39 pm

((Huh? sweatdrop Why are we so messed up?))

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:48 pm

(( rofl Not you...well you too wink But actually I was referring to the OOC craziness on the last page. rofl ^_^ How are you today, Raz?))
lady leko-chan rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 5, 4, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:49 pm

*walks in the front doors and collapses in a chair*
*stomps her feet and has a fit*

((I also need to make a cake - why am i always doing 5 things at a time! gonk ))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:56 pm

((Raz is good. ^.^ I got a lot of stuff for my halloween costume today. Ish a good day. 3nodding ))

Raz looked over at Leko as she threw her hissy-fit and quitelty went behind the bar to fetch a glass and pulled down the Scotch instead. She looked over her shoulder at Leko, then to the glass, then to Leko again before putting the glass back and just putting the bottle infront of Leko.
"Whats wrong love, was your day that bad?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:57 pm

*Walks up into the bar through her office. She goes behind the bar, takes down a low ball, fills it with ice and pours some of Leko's special scotch in her glass. She grins at Raz and Leko.* Good evening, ladies. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:08 pm

"Good Evening Miss Psy." Raz almost purred. "You seem in high spirits as usual today, I take it that your wedding plans are going smoothly?"
Raz wondered if she was going to remember about the tour that she wanted to give them of her new place tonight, or if tonight was no good either for them. Leko looked like she wasn't having a very good day, so she might need a rein check on it. Psy didn't look poor of mood though, maybe she would be interested tonight?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:09 pm

((Fun. ^_^ Whatcha gonna be, Raz?))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:12 pm

(( I'm going to be this for Halloween... I drew it myself... so don't laugh to hard at it. sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:12 pm

*smells the liquor*
User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:24 pm

*Takes a drink of her scotch.* As smooth as can be expected. This event is going to be a miracle to pull off. I can tell already. stressed
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:24 pm

((Cute! 4laugh whee ^_^))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:29 pm

"Thats how things usually work though, isn't it?" Raz replied with a quirked eyebrow. "Trouble comes in triplets. Did you want to see my place tonight you two? It might give you something else to think about for a while."
Raz leanded against the bar and scootched the scotch closer to Leko to show her that it was indeed fetched for her. Raz closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again and getting that pleased smile on her face again.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3609 3610 3611 3612 3613 3614 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games