Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3608 3609 3610 3611 3612 3613 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:00 am

*comes up to see if any antics are goign on only to see TES in his full on uniform*
Well I AM impressed!
I will make sure to take note of your obedience User Image

*looks at his feet*
Oh good you got the shoes. User Image
Well I'd love to stay and chat but Ayami has a meeting in about 30 minutes so I needed a quick drink.
Care to get me my favorite scotch love? User Image
We're also revamping the bar a bit creating some more "mandatory" type game User Image So excited!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:04 am

tch... I'm starting to get sick of "mandatory" things.. stare

*gets down a lowball glass and the top shelf scotch Leko tends to go for, pours a healthy amount, then slides it over to her*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:10 am

*takes the glass and sips it quickly but in a fashion that lets her savor the flavor.*
I know right? rolleyes
*pats his head*
Alright love I'm off!
*waves and a flash of gold appears as she hits the door to outside*

((be back in 1.5 hours so so ))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:12 am

"Mandatory"? *scratches his chin* I was under the impression that people came to these establishments to enjoy themselves. The word "mandatory" sounds rather oppressive.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:22 am

*gives Leko a slight wave as she leaves*
Well, Ry.... sometimes people set up arbitrary rules just to exert their authority or as a means to try to weed out particular "undesirables", by their own definition, without seeming like they're singling out any single entity, whether it be a person or establishment, or a group of people and/or establishments. Those that don't want to be subject to whatever consequences that disobeying these arbitrary rules will have are left with no choice but to comply. Sometimes that means doing things that they normally wouldn't do or that they don't want to do.

However, if those making these rules are really set on weeding these "undesirables" out, even if the "undesirables" comply, they are only delaying the inevitable. It would be better to just take a stand than to keep jumping through loops for the sake of sticking it out just a little while longer.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:27 am

Jhal sometimes it is mzilt easier to just follow rules, especially if it is not something incredibly difficult. Speaking against them could cause unwanted conflict.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:37 am

*sits back down at his stool behind the bar*
Arbitrary rules can cause unwanted conflict as well, especially if the reason they are put into place is to target just certain "undesirables", as they will watch closely to make sure these "undesirables" follow the rules, but for those who they do not hold any distaste for, they will look the other way. There will also be those pointing fingers, trying to get each other called out for breaking these rules.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:09 pm

{{TES, have I told you how awesome you are lately? wink *slips a wink to Ryzan* twisted }}

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:16 pm

{{You might have, but I certainly never tire of hearing it. cool *too busy looking at himself in the mirror to notice anything else*}}
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:49 pm

*starts to get tired and heads downstairs, telling Tes to try not to mess up his sleeping pattern too much before leaving*

Ryzan Vixtul

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:04 pm

((WOW ))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:51 pm

ThisEmptySoul
tch... I'm starting to get sick of "mandatory" things.. stare

*gets down a lowball glass and the top shelf scotch Leko tends to go for, pours a healthy amount, then slides it over to her*

((to clear this up too!!!! The MANDATORY was what I was talking about as being a new game that might come to MW namely has to do with our poll! it's not a secret bash at anyone.))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:02 pm

{{Well, to tell you the truth, it was in reference to the mandatory new game, the mandatory community service I have to do, and the mandatory bar wench outfit gonk }}
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:06 pm

((I'll mandatory your @$$ to the wall if you're not careful! scream ))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:09 pm

{{But... but I need that for sitting! gonk }}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3608 3609 3610 3611 3612 3613 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games