Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:38 pm
"What do you mean do it by myself?" Zephit rushed after Amy with a distraught face. When he caught up to her, he tried to hide how nervous he was about that.

"Why would someone make videos of other people bathing? I'm supposed to watch perverted videos and then bathe myself?" Zephit blushed at Amy's idea, but continued following her sheepishly. If she wanted him to watch perverted movies, he assumed that was just part of his chores. Though it was very revealing about Amy.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:45 pm
Amy looked over her shoulder at Zephit and then laughed. "That was actually funny, Zephit! Good job! I needed a good laugh today. Thank you. Though I don't understand how you know what perverted means."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:49 pm
Zephit shuffled like a sheep, thinking about when he learned what perverts were. A very nice lady he met on the street explained it to him once--after calling him one just moments before. This was, as few people know, after he met another very nice lady who wanted to charge him money for her company. Something Zephit also didn't understand fully, before that night.

"I-it is a long story. I'm glad that I made you laugh though." Zephit was feeling a little stupid again. He didn't understand what was funny about Amy watching perverted movies. Maybe she just really liked them. He'd ask her again another time, in private.

"So is your place close?" Zephit asked as they got closer to the exit.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:56 pm
{{ rofl }}

Amy nodded and smiled. "I am, too. And, yeah, it's pretty close."

Amy led him through AS and out the front toward her house.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:00 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs, followed by her angel imp. Smok's wing had healed enough that he didn't have to be watched constantly. She went to the office first to see if there was anything that needed to be done, then went to the lounge. She took her shoes off, then sat on the couch with her legs up on the seat and her back against the arm, propping her sketchbook on her knees as she flipped through it*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:08 pm
Zephit had been having a lot of fun the last couple days living with Amy. She tried to teach him all sorts of things about living alone, but still insisted he bathe by himself. While it was awkward at first, he even managed to figure that out too. He had planned to spend today with Amy as well, but she had somewhere important to go. She didn't tell him, but Zephit could see it on her face. Somewhere very important to go.

So instead he found himself wandering into AS alone. Zephit realized that he had always basically entered by himself, but hopefully he'd get lucky and see a new face. Walking, and not prowling for once, into the lounge he spotted Kits relaxing. Quietly he walked over and took a seat on the end of the couch by her feet.

"Hello again, Kits." Zephit managed to purr out confidently, resting his head back.

Zephit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:11 pm
*lowers her sketchbook when somebody sits at the other end of the couch* Hi Zephit. ^_^ *closes the book and sits up more* How're you doing today?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:15 pm
"I'm actually doing really good. How have you been doing?" Zephit gave a feline smile, and adjusted to sit facing Kits. She was pretty as always, but that was something he shouldn't say all the time. There were more fun words to use, once he finished learning what they were.

"I hope I wasn't interrupting anything?" He added with a tilt of his head.

Zephit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:19 pm
I'm doing pretty good. I've been staying home a lot with Smok. It's easier to keep an eye on him there. sweatdrop

No, you weren't interrupting. I was just looking at some of my sketches. I grabbed the wrong book anyway, this is the one I took to Brazil earlier this year, and there's no more room. *giggles*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:22 pm
"Wow, you went to Brazil? That is like four million miles away!" Zephit's ears perked up, excited to know that Kits had such great adventures. He had heard about Brazil of course. Humans always mentioned very interesting things, when they weren't talking at you like a baby.

"So you are really good at drawing then? A beautiful artist?" He curled up a little, tail poised like he was ready to pounce on her next words. Art was absolutely fascinating to him. Almost as much as words were, but to be fair he was better with words than art.

Zephit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:29 pm
*nods* Rod was there on an assignment, and he had me go join him for a while. It's not quite that far away, but it is pretty far. lol

I'm pretty good at drawing. I'm not the best, but I enjoy it a lot. This book is just sketches though, not what I usually draw.

*the angel imp hovers around Kits' head, its tail just inches from her ear*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:33 pm
"As long as you have fun that is... what is... important..." Zephit's eyes caught notice of the angel imp, now that it was hovering so dangerously close to Kits' head. His eyes followed it hungrily, and he couldn't help but lick his lips at the thought of food. He had no idea what the white fluffy thing would taste like, but it looked a lot like a marshmallow. Those were good.  

Zephit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:38 pm
*nods* That was what inspired me to start a gallery in here. *gestures to one of the pictures on the wall, then notices the look on Zephit's face* Ummm, what are you looking at? *looks up, but doesn't see anything other than her imp*

*flaps its wings idly, watching the people on the other side of the room*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:43 pm
"Huh? Nothing. I'm just a little hungry." Zephit seemed to snap out of his predatory stance, sprawling out on what room was left on the couch.

"The art gallery is really nice. I think it was a great idea to have one here." He nodded, and slowly curled back up into a sitting position.

Zephit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:47 pm
If you're hungry, we can get something to eat. We serve some food here in the lounge. 3nodding

*sits up more, bending her knees to give Zephit more space on the couch* I think it was a good idea too. People seem to enjoy it.

*moves to the side a bit, causing its tail to brush against Kits' ear, which twitches in response*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games