Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:07 pm
Jessi grinned brightly at Daniel. "I think they'll love that, Daniel. That was really good. Where did you learn to play?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:11 pm
Daniel raised an eyebrow, and a quirky smirk twitched his mouth.

"Well. I did spend quite a bit of time with a musician of some repute. A man of our mutual acquaintence?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:13 pm
Jessi grinned and laughed. "Ah yes. What better teacher, right?"

She swung her head slightly to move some of her hair off of her shoulder and out of her eyes. The wind outside had blown it every which way.

"But how could you learn all of that in the few months you were there? It usually takes years for most people to learn how to be half that good."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:28 pm
Daniel raised a hand and tapped a finger to his temple.

"Another benefit of having a picture perfect memory. See it once and it's forever stuck in here. Well, unless I decide to stuff it all again. Which I don't intend."

Rising, Daniel strode over and sat next to Jessi. He fixed her with a steady gaze as he turned to her.

"What did you think of that last one? You looked as if you were enjoying it."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:31 pm
Jessi still looked confused. "But still I would think it would take years to get yoru fingers to move that way. Memory doesn't help with that. Maybe another gift you have is for music."

She smiled at him. "And I thought I already told you what I thought of that song. I think it's great. AS will really like it. Do you think that if you bring your keyboard to AS, you can put that song on the computer as well as the first one you played? I'd love to have both."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:34 pm
*a car pulls up in Karrie's driveway and Mitri and Niiki get out. Mitri goes up to the door as fast as he can without falling and knocks on it*

*follows his cousin a little slower, stiff from driving for so long*  

Mitri Onuris

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:34 pm
Daniel nodded slightly.

"I suppose I could. Getting the keyboard there wouldn't be a problem really. Well, asides from finding something to transport it with. Wouldn't want to lug it all the way up there on foot. But other than that, it would depend on if the computer had the right software."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:38 pm
Jessi frowned slightly. "Well if it will require you to teleport it to AS, then don't worry about it. Maybe Amy will let me borrow her car and I can pick you up with the keyboard."  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:41 pm
Mitri Onuris
*a car pulls up in Karrie's driveway and Mitri and Niiki get out. Mitri goes up to the door as fast as he can without falling and knocks on it*

*follows his cousin a little slower, stiff from driving for so long*

Amy walked to the front door. She had been in the process of transfiguring different outfits when she had heard the knock at the front door. She quickly ran to it and opened it, wincing at the cold blast of air she felt.

She quickly forgot about the cold, though, when she saw who was on the other side of it.

"Mitri!! Oh my gosh, what are you doing here?!"

She laughed and grinned brightly as she hugged him tightly. Then, as she hugged him, she saw Niiki coming up the sidewalk, too.

"Niiki! This is just an awesome surprise!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:44 pm
Daniel chuckled softly with a slight shake of his head.

"I had not meant to imply travelling in that manner. Rest easy dear. A vehicle would suffice nicely. Though it demonstrates yet another thing that I should look into procuring."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:45 pm
*grins and hugs Amy back* Niiki offered to drive me here.

*climbs the steps* I worked extra hours this week, so they offered to give me tomorrow off. I figured why not come visit. *grins*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:48 pm
Jessi smiled at Daniel's term of endearment. She glanced down at her lap momentarily, feeling her cheeks heat up just a bit. She liked how that sounded coming from him, directed at her. Even as just a friendly term, it was really nice to hear.

She looked back up at Daniel after a few moments, smiling still. "Well, that is a relief. And you know, you should probably look into investing in a cellphone before you do a car. You don't need a car for much traveling in this small town, but a cellphone helps with safety. Like the other day when you left my apartment, it would have been really nice for you to have the ability to call and let me know you made it home safely."  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 pm
As soon as Niiki was close enough, Amy reached out and pulled him into a hug, too.

"You boys!... You both are just too sweet and cute! Karrie will absolutely love this surprise. He's at work right now but should be home soon. Well come in! It's cold out here. Man, just think! You had one day off and chose to brave the cold and barrage of bad weather to spend it here. This is so great! What kind of food do you guys like? I'll make it!"

She stepped back into the house to let the boys inside. Then, she gasped softly and smirked at Mitri. "Oh, and Thistle is back in her and Velcore's room. She's playing in her castle."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:52 pm
((plus calling work to find out if they need you or not during bad weather. xd ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:56 pm
Well, a day and a half for me. I don't have to go back until Monday afternoon. Mitri's got school, though.

The roads really aren't that bad. It's been sunny today, so a lot of what was on the road melted. *grins and walks back to the pets' room to sneak up on Thistle*

Neither of us are really picky eaters. *smirks* I'm sure whatever you make would be good. Or, I could cook for us. I'm not as good as Karrie or Mitri, but the guys at work don't seem to mind.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games