Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I don't think there's a rock anywhere that Yuuji wouldn't be able to find me if I hid..." Akihiko replied with a sigh, his blue eyes glancing over to Michi, even though he kept his head pressed back against the wall. "If Izzy hadn't taken me back... I'd say 'take me with you' and mean it." the musician smirked.

"Take all the holiday you want, Michi-kun. I'll make sure NO ONE calls you back until you come back. Well... I might call you just for the hell of it... but not for work." but then the man frowned. "I'll have her look at it but... I want you to look at it in there too. She'll have a table we could use. Much better than sprawling out on Izzy's bed or, god forbid, Ishi-san's dining room table."

Pushing off the wall, Akihiko nodded. "Alright. Both of you look at me. Two opinions are better than one anyway."

"Blurred vision no. Obviously I had a headache but it's just a dull ache now thanks to some aspirin." but then Yuuji was suddenly being ordered to lay down.

He complied, though... "I'm fine, really. I... wait I can't stay here a week. I've got to get Narcissus back to Japan, preferably tomorrow." sitting up, Takagi showed he was going to be a rather difficult patient. "I'll get myself checked out again when we land in Tokyo. This isn't the first concussion I've gotten."

Laughing, You shook his head, "You'll have to forgive me, Shou-san. I was rather tired last night. After all, I arrived at the party straight from the plane. I put it in my suitcase and then just forgot all about it. Turned in... relatively early I suppose." he smiled. "In all honesty I wouldn't have taken a gift at all had it not been for Hiroki-san's insistence."

Ishihara was then suddenly distracted by Izzy. "Lunch? Yes I had something on the way over. I'm glad to hear Shou-san's been well taken care of in Yamada-san's absence. I'm also sorry that he couldn't be here instead of me, but he's been very busy in regards to the benefit concert for Hawaii."

He listened... filing every word he heard away in the back of his mind. "I'm glad it's going well since Shou-san really does need to be heading back to Japan tonight." it was at this point that suddenly Shou decided they needed to start warming up. With a smile, You nodded. "I'll wait outside. I always prefer to hear the finished product in the end."

As soon as Ishihara was outside, his phone went off. The text message... the order... was obviously.

I've informed him we need to leave tonight. He is working on a project with Izzy Lucky. I don't think SMASH will be seeing any profit from this single either. I've heard the song... it will sell out very quickly. It seems Shou is actually helping Ohayou at this point.

Was the reply that he quickly sent back.
Izo wasn't going to be happy in the slightest...

Sighing, You straightened his glasses and sat down in a chair in the hall to wait for Shou... or for the reply text that he was sure would be coming.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:35 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Staring at stars....

Izo had closed his eyes but then felt a buzz in the bed. He had forgotten to put his phone on the table. Reaching around he picked it up and peered at the message then grumbled quite a bit. $%#@! slipped from his lips a few times. But who was to hear it in his dark and cozy lair.

Taking a deep breath, he started typing in a new line of text:

TEXT 1:
Great...just great. God..every time he's left alone! I swear without Yamada-san babysitting him; he'd be roaming every label and signed with none!

TEXT 2:
So that manager's got hit on his hands?? -sigh- And with all the publicity around him and Shou, It would be difficult to act against that. I've heard news of movie/anime deals being offered. I got a call yesterday Big $$$ Look into it. Get the info. I will not miss out on that kind of deal.

TEXT 3:
And...GET HIM HOME. Babysit him like Glue. Don't lose him because if he wants to stay he WILL lose you. If you have to...get him drunk...be his BF. I don't care how you manage it. Just get him out of Ohayou's backyard and home.

TEXT 4:
PS: Remember that he is very valuable to me. M. I.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Ishihara You wasn't an easily intimidated man. In fact, he'd never truly been afraid of anything in his entire life.

But Matsumoto Izo... was not a force to be reckoned with... and certainly not one to make upset. That man had ways to getting to a person that even Ishihara wasn't privy to.

And that, in itself, said a lot.

Of course, sir. He did manage to lose me last night but that was because he was drunk and taken home by Crystal Ishi and her husband. He has been staying on her estate and I wasn't granted access to it.

You stood, pacing as he typed. In fact, the man began to wander the halls, not really paying attention to where he was going...

Between Izzy Lucky's single and Narcissus' new album, Ohayou stands to make a killing at the beginning of the new year. I suggest pushing Shou into working on his music, or his band members into being more productive at this point. Once Narcissus and Lucky both release a PV to the media, no doubt, Ohayou will take the top two spots of the Oricon, if not more. He performed one of the songs last night, and sir... there wasn't a person in the room not moved. If I'm not mistaken, the man actually made Narcissus cry.

Oh yes... Ishihara hadn't not noticed it when Akihiko dashed from the room and took to seclusion on the balcony as soon as the song was finished.

From what I think personally, sir... Narcissus doesn't take well to the song at all. It may also be wise to push the media into focusing on his little scene at the club prior to the tsunami. If we can smear his name and create some form of scandal... yes Ohayou will get press, but you will be able to claim Shou as an innocent bystander to Narcissus' tantrum.

Okay so You was actually a PR man most of the time... it was his title so he acted on it when needed to.
And right now, Izo needed a man to listen, watch, and report.

If by 'BF' you mean his best friend, then I'll gladly do so. Anything else and I'm sending you a higher bill.

Sighing, You looked up. He had... somehow... wandered off. Which was fine by him. However, he heard voices down a nearby hall... familiar voices.
Instead of heading towards them however, the man simply took up a stance with his phone, acting as if he were merely checking it, just in case someone came around the corner.

After all... hearing the inner-most thoughts of Narcissus revealed to Tanaka... might prove useful...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:05 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Yeah you're probably right." Michi answered and sighed. "But you know I could hope we'd be able to find a way."

"Well you're always welcome at my mom's home. Nothing like your place but its cozy." he said with content smile. Going home would be very nice but he knew that it wouldn't be long enough before he'd be back to work.

"Oh well you know I don't want to over extend the holiday but I'm thinking through the new year. I want to get drunk with the family and eat some Shabu Shabu. Give money to one of my cousins for their new years gifts. My family does both holiday giving. I think my mom just likes extending the cheer out as long as she can." he laughed then nodded at Akihiko's other comment.

"Alright, why don't we ask her after she comes out. I hope Takagi-san is...ok" he said honestly even though he still felt uncomfortable when the two men were together.

-----

"No no...if you've had a concussion before you know that flying right away is a very bad idea. Narcissus-san can go home to Japan easily but you are not going to be able to do that right away." she said firmly, "Now lay back down and put this on your head. The swelling needs to go down. You should really be concerned about your health."

She obviously wasn't going to take no for an answered and soon she was poking her head outside to Narcissus and Michi. "Excuse me but I believe you friend has a concussion but he's insisting on flying. I think after your experiences with...mmm...your recent injuries, you should be able to talk some sense into him." She said to Narcissus and Michi translated as best he could.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

MeKA Studio....

"Tsk Tsk...Well open it before you go home. You never know what you might find inside. I got a lovely vacation package to an onsen back home." he smiled brightly, "Maybe I'll have to use it for the Christmas holidays since I never got a real vacation. Might be the perfect place to clear my head and compose some music."

His eyes looked almost dreamy for a moment as he thought about new songs. Those were the eyes Izo liked...the ones thinking about new profits for Smash. Although Shou never saw things that way.

"Goodness, you would have passed up on presents? I can't believe it." Shou did look like he couldn't believe that. But then again in Shou's world the fantasy true was reality. He probably believed in Santa Claus...Yes, he did even if he had to become Santa to make it real.

Shou didn't comment about the...going back to Japan. No he had no intention of just running off to an Airplane. He kind of like LA. So much to see...so much to do. Ishihara-san would have to wait...a bit longer. Mm..but he did have the appointment later with the gaming company so he'd have to take his leave from Lucky-san in a little while.

They started warming up and Shou listened to the music of Narcissus in the background getting the Returner rifts into his head. The other band members were filing in and taking up their spots to warm up as well while Shou let his fingers start walking up and down the strings. "Mm...I like how this piece flows. Shouldn't be a problem for me." he smiled as he looked up at Izzy.

Shou's eyes closed and he stood up strumming through the song without having looked at the sheets of music. "Sing with me..." he called out to Izzy; coaxing him to the mic. Soon, the words were flowing from Izzy's lips...a haunting and mesmerizing tune from his lips. He could still feel back to that night and Shou's play upon the lyrics brought a more mysterious edge to the desperate music. Shou lost himself to the lyrics...so easy to see even behind the glass with the engineers.

Out in the halls, the haunting sound penetrated the walls to some extent....
----

Michi turned his head then realizing the song...almost instantly. He didn't say anything at all but his eyes shifted slowly to the man beside him. And he wondered what Akihiko was feeling.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Laughing, Akihiko shook his head, "I think your mother would kick me out after a few hours of dealing with me." he teased, his smile actually genuine. "I'm still surprised Ishi-san hasn't kicked me out to be honest... I mean, I really am a pain in the a** most of the time."

Gift giving... it had been a really long time since he'd had a proper Christmas. He and Izzy would have to do it right. Everything.

"I think..."

But before he could finish the sentence, the nurse stuck her head out of the room. He looked at her in absolute confusion at first, but then when Michi said what he did...

"Glad to know even random people in the US know my brain got scrambled..." the musician complained, obviously still annoyed about it having gotten out.

Luckily, Izzy and Shou had taken the spotlight off him for now.

"Ha... Hai. Yes." Akihiko replied, going into the room and simply raising an eyebrow at Yuuji.

His cousin glared. "Don't be like that. I have to get you BOTH home. Lucky-san and Nezumi-san too." Takagi replied, holding the gel pack to his head.

Narcissus crossed his arms over his chest. "Izzy and I can stay here a few more days, and I bet he can show Michi around better than I can. I want you examined again in 48 hours to see if you're fit for travel. If not... well then we wait longer."

"This is all your fault, you know." Yuuji replied, thankfully in Japanese. "You gave me the damn concussion."

"So?" Akihiko replied stoically. "You deserved it. Now you're on bed rest. I bet Nezumi-san would love to take care of you."

Rolling his eyes, Yuuji sighed. "Oh yes... I bet it'll be the highlight of his vacation. Fine."

Akihiko smirked, "I win." he teased, but then stopped, turning his head slightly to hear the music in the hallway.
The man's smirk turned to a smile. It didn't matter that it was his song... Izzy would sing it...

And this time... Narcissus would let him... and enjoy it.

Glancing at Michi, Akihiko nodded. "Don't worry about it." he said, taking in the glance from his friend. "He's made it his too. I can share... even if I'm new to sharing." the young Koyasu winked.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:26 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Staring at stars....

Now he was laying there waiting for the text to come in. He knew he should just call but the quiet of his lair wasn't going to be compromised again even after his own little tirade. Ok so he was alone and what was the difference? Not any really except Izo being fickle.

TEXT 1:
You lost him when he was drunk?

For a moment Izo stared at the first text wondering what the heck You was doing at the party. Probably his 'real' job...but still....

TEXT 2:
Mm...if that' is the case, then you're right. Shou needs to produce another hit soon. Hayato-kun hasn't been around the studio since you brought him back. Are you sure you motivated him properly?

TEXT 3:
It's obvious Shou was a bystander but I am sure we can push some scandal on Narcissus if we have the right info. But being an innocent bystander isn't going to amount to much press. You figure it out Mr.VP PR

Yes, Izo was giving You work. It was You's job though and he'd have to get things going. Izo wasn't afraid to delegate responsibility. The man knew that You was competent to do the job in his own 'style'.

TEXT 4:
Hah! BF or BF! LOL If you have to cuddle him or wear an apron to get his butt on that plane, do it. But of course, use your own...judgement. At least, if he were dating you, I'd not be worrying about what he was doing in the off hours.

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:38 pm

You... for his part... was standing there, just smirking at the text messages.

Smirking because he had the best idea ever...

You couldn't pay me enough to date him, Matsumoto-san.

But... I may have just overheard an interesting scandal... it seems that Narcissus gave Yuuji Takagi a concussion. Purposefully. I'm standing in a hallway at MeKA studios, sir... and the information I just heard for a room down the way is most intriguing. Narcissus will be in LA for at least another 48 hours. Plenty of time for the media to get this scoop and then bombard him as soon as he lands. First Lucky at the club, now this Yuuji. It might prove helpful to research who he is. If this incident can be spun to show Narcissus as abusive... it will certainly cause a scandal and maybe even a lawsuit or two. Certainly Ohayou will have to take action if this is made public. It also seems that Narcissus is injured. Fresh injuries or old I don't know, but I overheard something about his back. It may not be an easy weakness to pick at... but it's a weakness never the less.

As for Hayato... he was properly motivated. I would suggest, at least while I am away, sir, that someone ask Hayato himself or possibly even Naoko about this sudden absence. If anyone else is to know anything, it will be NAKO.

And yes, I lost him when he was drunk. I was actually listening to conversations at the time and he went to get a drink and never came back. I apologize. Though I was able to speak with Hiroki Asato during his absence... he was not very forthcoming with any useful information however.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi just stood there with crossed arms not saying a word about this. He really didn't want to get in the middle of the WHY Takagi-san was not able to travel. He had a feeling that he'd lose his stomach again even though nothing was left to get rid of.

Instead, he spoke to the nurse in his broken English telling her about Narcissus' back and to please examine it once Yuuji's exam was complete.

She seem to understand his slow conversation enough to get the gist of it and glanced over at Narcisuss wondering what was being said. "Is he going to do as I ask?" she glanced over at Michi then to Yuuji because she knew he spoke better English.

Michi then looked at Akihiko and said, "She's willing to look at your back too. Yuuji can sit down in the chair here while she examines your back then once we are done, she wants Yuuji to lay down here until we take him back to the hotel. At least, I think that is what she told me."

But then Michi smiled, and his crossed arms loosened as he relaxed some. "I'm glad you're able to share and let him enjoy it this time. I have a feeling that it will revive that older album of yours. I wonder how he's going to do the PVs for his songs? I can't wait to see them to be honest."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:59 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Staring at stars....

Interesting information...ah..he loved it when You was working. Oh he would have even enjoyed it more had he been the spider on the wall with You.

TEXT 1:
I couldn't? Then find someone you control that can. We need to start keeping him under better observation.

TEXT 2:
Very Interesting. Good work! Use it. And as for the who he is...Takagi Yuuji, Narcissus' cousin. You know who he is.Surprised you could forget so quickly. He was the owner of that package before you brought it to me. But be careful around Y. He's as bad as you are.

TEXT 3:
I'll inquire. NAKO has been busy on the benefit tour but...we shall see.

TEXT 4:
Figures...H.A. is not one to reveal much. Practically celibate! Good god! He's cleaner than bleach. You know what he does when he has time off?! Charity work! Still can't believe you lost a drunk Shou...

Yes, Hiroki was a frustration that made the spider just grimace around the fangs! But still You lost Shou when he was DRUNK....WTF? Ok so Izo didn't like it when Shou could so easily slip away drunk. Even worse to think what could happen while he was SOBER! Izo cursed as he rolled over on to his stomach feeling almost the need for a cigar.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:01 pm

"Keeping with tradition, he'll do a PV of the first track... the cover track basically. Not my song. As to how he'll do it..." Akihiko shook his head.

He really didn't know... and he really didn't want to know.
It was a masterpiece to be sure... but all Narcissus wanted was to forget it ever happened.
Not see his lover capitalizing on his own mistakes and insanity...

"Get your shirt off, baka." Yuuji said suddenly, drawing Akihiko out of his thoughts. The man had already moved, sitting in the chair now.
"He'll do what you say." Takagi told the nurse. "He's a much better patient than I am." the man added with a smirk.

Of course the young Koyasu had no idea what his cousin said, but instead took off the jacket and began unbuttoning his shirt. After a few seconds his chest was bare and he had lain the the clothes over a second chair.

Sure, it had been two weeks since the accident... but that didn't mean the bruises were healing as quickly as they should have been.
What probably would have stuck out to Michi more though, was the fact that Akihiko's spine and ribs, even his hips were discernible. Far more so than ever before. Sure, they had been together at the hotel... but there had been too much passion involved for either man to really be paying attention to body weight. After all, the man's stomach had shrunk since the charity benefit, and even now that he was hungry again... he wasn't eating as much as he normally would be.
The bruises were a dark purple with the edges beginning to turn to a red and then finally a yellow color. One went across his shoulder blades, tilted just a bit... but the worst one was over the spine at a diagonal slant that ended just over one hip, taking up most of the man's lower back.

Without being told to, Akihiko laid down on his stomach on the table, pillowing his chin on his hands.

Even Yuuji had to wince at what he saw there... He'd had no idea, and he highly doubted anyone else really had either...

"Those are from the quake?" Takagi asked in amazement.

Glancing over at his cousin, Narcissus smirked, "Blame Hayato-san. I slammed into the side of the elevator once... and then again saving his a** from collapsing ceiling. Wasn't exactly fun."

Yuuji shook his head. "Guess not... I'm just amazed they didn't do anything at the hospital." the man said, keeping the gel pack over his wound.

"Yes well there's not much they COULD do is there? They're just bruises." Akihiko replied as if it hardly mattered. "I just want to make sure everything's aligned properly."

(((OOC: Looks something like this only worse
http://a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/52/56eaf1ad186b412d9f60ecd9a3ab2bb1/m.jpg )))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Of course, walking down the hallway now... since the music was too loud to allow him to hear exactly what was being said, Ishihara gave the appearance of walking and texting...

When he turned his head to glance in the open room... his dark eyes spied Akihiko's back, and quickly he looked back down at his phone, continuing to walk by.

You had even been treated to seeing the scars on Narcissus' head, since he was still not wearing his hat since the lunch fiasco...

I hate to remind you, sir, that I am not Yamada. You order me to go in and do what I do best, not babysit stars. This is a new experience for me. Don't worry though, Shou will be leaving with me tonight. Even if he refuses, I will remind him that he is under contract and, if necessary, have Yamada convince him over the phone.

I had thought the name was familiar, but I didn't commit it to memory since the package was of interest to you and not really Takagi.

Narcissus' back is a mess, sir. I just glimpsed it. There is no way he will be able to tour before at least the end of January with those bruises. I'm surprised he's even walking around and that nothing seems to be broken. Not to mention his hair. Part of it is shaved down completely, and there are two scars on his head. It explains why he's appeared everywhere, save the party last night, wearing a hat. He'll have to wear a wig in public, or a hat, for quite some time by the looks of it. If he really did give Takagi that concussion, I think I'll take a detour back to my hotel... I learned from a maid that Narcissus was supposed to be staying there as well, and see what I can find. If I can return home with evidence... all the better.

I'll take care to avoid Takagi then, sir. A family man as bad as I am? Makes me wonder what kind of woman he married to be honest.

As for Hiroki... I've not been able to dig up anything about him that could be seen as a weakness unfortunately. There is rumor that he was the reason Narcissus was disowned for a time... and that he had a broken nose. I'll try to find out if his nose was caused by Narcissus as well.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:04 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Staring at stars....

Izo slipped out of the bed and got out a cigar from a case by his bedside then went and sat down on the couch and lit the cigar. Sucking in the sweet flavor as he waited for the next batches of text to arrive. He looked up at the ceiling and puffed out three smoke rings then tapped his cigar through each one breaking the circles.

Once the text had arrived he set the cigar down in a tray and started to type:

TEXT 1: I know you're not Yamada-san. Thank god because 2 Yamada's would make me pull my hair & drive me to drink. b*****d. He's like a thorn I can't get rid of. Hahah! Ishihara-san, let me give you some advice. Telling Shou about his contract will not make him come home. Believe me. You've got to do better than that.

TEXT 2: Ah yes, well the package in question still needs to be located. Before it falls into other hands.

TEXT 3: Really? Very interesting. Again good work. That's good news for us. Sounds like he really messed himself up good. But seems to me he's a bit more violent than the public might have realized. See what you can uncover and report later.

TEXT 4: Yes...a family man as bad as yourself. HAH! I'd say she's pretty unlucky if you ask me. H.A. is a problem. No wondered K.A. put him in line for Ohayou. Promoted a Pawn to a Queen in White. Well if he is the reason, it wasn't done thru public channels or my network would have caught it. Yes, I saw the nose. He got it worked on very fast. Narcissus again? I wouldn't be surprised. They've not been the best of buddies. Hopefully we can use...put them against each other. K.A. always lets K.A 2 get away with so much crap.

TEXT 5: I think you're on to something with these violent outbursts at least people will get to see that he's really just a thug with makeup.

Afterwards, he picked up his cigar and started thinking about Narcissus. Oh the young man really was going to be made to look like monster to the public. That bad attitude on stage was really more than just an act. And while the public might be appalled. Narcissus was nothing compared to the true evils that hid within the towers of Tokyo. No...Narcissus was just a fly caught in a great web.

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:28 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi nodded since he didn't know enough about the music industry he just learned something new. "Either way, I'll have to buy the limited edition when it his the market and make him sign it." he chuckled because he had a feeling that Izzy probably wasn't ready for that sort of attention yet.

But then he looked over Akihiko's back and drew in a gasp along with the doctor. "Umm...Akihiko I don't think you're going to be touring until these bruises go down...like way down." said slowly Michi as he leaned in on one side of the bed and the Doctor leaned in on the other.

"If these were any more serious he'd be hospitalized right now." The doctor said as she carefully felt the bruises. "He's going to need ice packs and light massage to move these fluids here. See?" She took Michi's hand and showed him the areas that needed help.

"Yeah I see...Man...and your weight ain't helping matters either, Akihiko. You look like twig. But these bruises are severe. If they were on your stomach you'd be having surgery again. Either way we've got to get the swelling to start coming down."

"I'm sure he was checked for broken bones and internal bleeding. These bruises should have been treated better in the hospital. I'm surprised they weren't." Dr. Williams walked over and stared preparing another set of ice packs while Michi carefully checked Akihiko's alignement. Then with a quick small movement, he popped Akihiko's hips into place while avoiding the bruises.

Moving upward, Michi's fingers stroked along Akihiko's back and then to his shoulders before popping Akihiko's neck into place. "Your back seems inline but very tense because of the bruise. Your hip was out of place again, as was your neck. So I bet you'll sleep better tonight.

Meanwhile, Dr. Williams walked over and lightly put the ice packs on the bruises. "You're going to need to have some serious down time. You're weight is too low and your body is healing slowly because you've not had good nutrition. Since Tanaka-san is a physical therapist, I'm going to give him your health needs for the next few weeks. Your body has sustained way too many hardships and I think if you don't work on getting healthy first your next tour might be your last." Yes, she was hard, up front and honest. The man didn't look like super star but the shadow of one. A very thin waif that looked like he was an abuse victim.

"Also, as for the hair, there are a few treatments and transplants that can be done to help but you'll need to go to a cosmetic surgeon for that." she said offhand knowing that a star's looks was a star's vanity.

Michi then heard the footsteps of someone walking by, he glanced up but the person had walked passed. Looking out the doorway, he spotted the back of someone...another Japanese? But he didn't recognize the man. Going back into the room, he closed the door...muffling all sounds.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:33 pm

While Michi spoke in Japanese... Yuuji, from where he sat, translated everything that Dr Williams said for his cousin.

What he was hearing wasn't what he wanted to hear.

Yuuji... Izzy... Shou... Michi... they were all right.
He wasn't ready to tour. Wouldn't be ready to tour, no doubt, for quite a while.
But when a star releases a new album... shouldn't they tour to promote it?

Akihiko closed his eyes as he lay there, wincing at the pop in his hips but not at the one to his neck. They both felt better after Tanaka's gentle hands had relieved some of the pressure.

Was this all some cosmic sign? Should he be focusing on promoting others instead of himself? But hell, he was only twenty-seven! He wasn't ready to just give up his lifestyle. He enjoyed the spotlight, thrived in it. Unlike Shou who sometimes felt like a caged bird apparently, Akihiko was perfectly content with his cage. He loved being a star...

Sighing, the musician knew he'd have to give it some serious thought. "When do you think I'll be well enough to tour?" he asked. "How long will it take to get this problem dealt with?"
Narcissus couldn't let emotion in right now. He just couldn't. He had to look at this all with his mask firmly in place.

Yuuji however, spoke to Williams. "He was treated at the hospital in Hawaii... directly after an earthquake and a tsunami. I think they had more on their minds than a few bruises, doctor. He sustained the bruises during the quake itself... actually saving a fellow musician in the process." his dark eyes moved to focus once more on his cousin's back. "You look like you were hit by a train, Akihiko."

But before Narcissus could reply, Yuuji was translating for him again.

"I've been eating better, but I guess my stomach shrunk so I'm not eating as much as I should..." Akihiko replied with a sigh, glancing over his shoulder at Michi when the man went to close the door. "At least the bruises don't hurt more than normal when you touch them. So your massage shouldn't be too big a problem but... only while we're here, understand?" those blue eyes were serious. "When we get home, you're going on a vacation and I can just hire someone else through Ohayou to..."

"Baka, you can't do that. Do you want news of your bruises to spread?" Takagi asked quickly. "Tanaka-san is..."

"Is going on vacation." the young Koyasu repeated. "Maybe he could show Izzy how to do it? Might be some interesting foreplay..."

Yuuji rolled his eyes. "You've become a shadow of your former self and you're laying there taking this too lightly! If your grandfather knew, he'd..."

"Ojisan doesn't care, Yuuji." Akihiko replied, his voice, perhaps, a bit too soft. "Why should I care in return? Over the holidays I just want to be left alone. Is that too much to ask? I don't want you or ojisan or Hiroki or Nezumi or even Michi around. I just want peace. No drama. No work. Nothing but rest."

'And Ruki...' he thought to himself, though that would probably be apparent from the lack of his name being mentioned in the above list.

But of course... even Takagi knew that would be utterly impossible...

By now, Ishihara was far down the hall, continuing to walk and text at the same time and acting as if he wasn't paying the least bit attention.
But he was...
And he heard that door close, effectively cutting off the conversation from his ears.

'Damn...' the man thought... because in all honesty, he'd learned quite a bit.
So now You headed back, a roundabout way, to where the recording was going on.

He couldn't help but bristle a bit though at Izo's first text reply however. Ishihara would be sure that that little comment was given to someone else later...

Of course I can do better. That is why I put Yamada on speed dial. I can have him remind Shou that he should be home and not abroad.

As for the package... I will be sure to dig into the matter upon my return.

Apparently, from what I've heard, Narcissus will be unable to tour for a while. He's terribly underweight and injured. Which means his pride is, no doubt, wounded as well. To attack him now could very well bring about the end of the man's career because even if the public doesn't completely condemn him... he will certainly be dispirited enough to, perhaps, not take the stage again.

I will take a detour to the hotel and see what I can find and report the findings directly to you upon return to Japan. If Narcissus can be destroyed... Ohayou will be wounded. And as always... survival of the fittest will mean it's the perfect prey for a stronger predator, sir.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:01 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Staring at stars....

TEXT 1: You're talking about Shou here. Yamada is 1000s of miles away , here. And LA is like a big Shiny. Yamada might get him to the car but I doubt it will get him on the plane.

TEXT 2: Good.I want it back.

TEXT 3: Good. If Narcissus were out of the way, maybe the acquisition of Ohayou would be easier. I'd love to to see that happen.

TEXT 4: Yes, survival of the fittest. You know you're working towards a healthy holiday bonus.

TEXT 5: I'm going to finish my cigar and get some sleep. I look forward to your text in the morning.

With that, Izo set down his phone and put out his cigar. He'd be amazed if You got Shou on that plane. The man obviously didn't know what he was up against. One spoiled star that had no consideration for contracts, bodyguards or time. It was always Shou's time. But Izo put up with it...because Shou made ALOT of money. At least, his star was healthy even after 2 weeks on a boat in the middle of nowhere....right? That reminded him....after thinking about Narcissus' poor health that he really hadn't thought about....what Shou's physical appearance was now like under all that...make up. Good god!

TEXT 6: Make sure Shou isn't whip thin. Make sure he eats.... I want him on tour soon so he needs to be healthy. I've got to get him to the gym when he returns. Another note for Yamada...-sigh-

...Prepare to pay up!

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"I'd say a few months." Michi said honestly. "March...April? If you heal up and get healthy then start working out and eating right."

Dr. Williams nodded as she walked back and closed the freezer then checked Yuuji's ice pack to make sure it was still cold. "Yes, I realize that. I'm sure they did have many other things to deal with. I guess it was to be expected at least the worst of it was dealt with."

"Well you're very stubborn. You know what it takes to make you in to a touring machine. You know how much and what you need to eat, work out and all of that. I know I wasn't around for previous tours but still. I'm guessing you understand what it takes right?" Michi answered and then sighed, "I'm going to massage you until we get back to Japan and I'll come by your house for one hour every day for the holidays. Probably in the mornings because my mom sleeps in except on Xmas and New Years. I'm going on vacation yes, but after all the crap that's happened, I just don't want another incident like Takagi-san's talking about."

Then he paused, and shook his head, "By the time I trained him I might as well have done it myself. No Akihiko, I know you'd like to be all in control but you're going to take it like a man and I'm gonna do my job."

Of course this would cut into his vacation every day but mostly after today's incident, he really didn't feel comfortable taking chances. And well he did feel guilty for not seeing all this stuff when they were in Hawaii. Yes, not realizing that there was more swelling going on in his closest friend's head really bugged him as a therapist. Although...Michi wasn't a doctor and he shouldn't have been so hard on himself but...still.

...Dark Star.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games