Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3601 3602 3603 3604 3605 3606 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:23 am

So true, guys ... so true. *He finishes his drink and sets the glass down, rises up from his bar stool, pulls another bill out of his wallet and places it on the bar.* Well, it's been nice talking with you, but I really must get downstairs and get some sleep.

*He turns to go towards the office, then turns back to Ryzan and TES.* You know, you two should start making some new memories of the two of you together. Perhaps even considering renewing those vows you made so long ago might be a good place to start as well. Goodnight Ryzan ... and it's good to have you back, TES. *He heads into the office, goes through the security scans and makes his way down to their quarters.*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:32 am

*smiles and waves to Officer Dougherty*
Plynn kyon~

*sighs and takes up his glass of brandy again as he turns back toward Tes*
Renewing vows sounds ves bronretla, does it not? redface

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:34 am

*As he enters their quarters, the dogs are there to greet him. He pats each of them, then heads for the bedroom. With her already asleep, he quietly takes off his gear belt, strips out of his clothes, and places them on the chair. He then very carefully gets into bed and slides over to her side, spooning her warm body into his. He wraps his arm around her, kisses her shoulder and whispers 'I love you' to her. He lays his head down on his pillow and closes his eyes. It's not long before sleep takes over for the night.* User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:42 am

*curses inwardly at Dougherty mentioning renewing vows first stressed *

um... I don't know. Never really thought about it before ninja stressed stare In any case, I wouldn't exactly want to jump at the idea just now since there's already a wedding in the works. Besides... *hops off his stool and leans over the bar toward Ryzan* ... we've got the rest of our lives to make memories together. I don't need a ceremony to do that.

*gives him a quick kiss, then takes Dougherty's glass to the sink*
Hey, wait a minute... how am I supposed to do dishes with these gloves? gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:34 am

*some time passes with just he and Tes in the bar. They talk as Tes straightens things out and gets the glasses cleaned and put away. For lunch, they eat at the Jade Dragon, trying to ignore the odd looks some of the staff give them because of Tes' "uniform". When they finish their meal, they come back to the main bar area and settle down on one of the couches in the back to get more comfortable, Tes wrapping an arm around his waist while he rests his head on Tes' shoulder.

As they sit there speaking, he idly plays with Tes' hand, sometimes interlacing their fingers for a short while. Eventually, he looks down at it while he fiddles with Tes' wedding band*

Quortek... if...

.... the rings were just to help "keep up appearances", as you say... yet... *twirls Tes' ring around his finger* ... why did you not take yours off? I had taken mine off multiple times.... even leaving it off for several years. I had thought they held no significance since our marriage was never meant to be taken seriously.

Even when you bought these rings... you did not seem to regard it as anything special....
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:57 am

*shrugs and lays his head against the back of the couch*
Just didn't feel like it...

That is hardly an excuse.
.... it was a reminder.... of what I put you through...
*shakes his head and interlaces their fingers again* The marriage was the result of my idea. You did not force it on me. I chose to enact on it without your permission.
It's not just this marriage, Ry. It's like I told you before and as I told Dougherty earlier in different words. I felt like I owed it to you. If it weren't for me, you would have married what's-his-face and probably moved into a lush house and all that. Instead, you got stuck with me.
Ar'vnes was no good for me...
*scoffs* Like hell he was. You were always sending me those letters raving about him and how good he was to you. Then as soon as I met him, everything just went downhill... or more accurately kind of fell off a cliff. You had a great relationship for years before then. I should have just stayed out of Neriak... or I guess at the very least pronounced his name right. sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:15 am

*sighs* There were many things of little significance that bothered him about you. Whether you had come or not, he still would have been bothered. Jhal, you came because I asked you to. You were and still are my mzilst dearest and closest friend. I could not have the man I marry thinking so badly of such a good friend of mine, especially considering I intended to have you be my best man at the wedding.

I thought that if he were to meet you, then he would discover for himself that there is no need to hold you in such low esteem. Mzilst of what he knew was just vague rumors, similar to what ilhar knew of you. He did not even know of your high elven father because he had turned down offers to join House Vx'tul. Rilu'oh... he was just... too caught up in traditions to see past them. To see the person for who they are and not their appearance.

He had only loved me because I was so "traditional"... jhal... as soon as I cut my hair... *hangs his head and grips Tes' hand*
I am glad. If was so easy for him to turn on me... then I am glad you got in the way of our marriage. And more importantly... had I married him, I would have never been able to experience sitting here with you like this.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:52 am

"Like this"? You mean... with me dressed like a tavern wench?
*giggles and nudges him playfully*
You just seemed really happy with him until I came along and screwed everything up.
It was for the best. I... I know I did not think such at the time.... and I said things which I did not mean...
To be fair, I think you might have been at least a little justified for that...
Nau... I should not have said such things. I was just... it was difficult to handle. And you did not need to kill him...
Yeah... well... he shouldn't have hit you stare
If he had truly loved me like I thought he did, he would have never done that. Hair or no hair. It should not have mattered. It is better that I found out just what it was that he really liked about me before we married rather than feel like I have to stay with him after the marriage.
I could have killed him then too, if you needed me...
*elbows him in the side*
ow...

*rubs his ribs for a moment, then slides his head over to rest against Ryzan's*
... so why haven't you grown your hair back out?

*shrugs*
.... just did not feel like it...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:53 am

*Wakes up slowly, rolls over and grins as she sees Officer Dougherty sleeping next to her. heart She carefully slides over, snuggles up to him and kisses the stubble on his cheek. User Image He stirs a bit and she carefully slips out of bed so she doesn't disturb him. ninja

She showers and quietly gets dressed and ready for her day. She spritzes on a touch of Chanel and then heads up to the Main Bar for a latte. She grins as she sees TES in his "bar wench" skirt…and thinks of how thoughtful Leko is. She sure is good at pinpointing the appropriate uniform for the job. wink

As she makes her way over to the bar to have a seat, she checks her iphone for messages.* Latte…extra shot of espresso if you would. *She grins at TES as she has a seat at the bar.* User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:58 am

*groans inwardly*
Guess that means the break is over.

*carefully unwraps his arm from around Ryzan and goes over to the espresso machine, takes out a cup and pours in two shots of espresso and some steamed milk. He sets it down on the counter in front of Psyzapp, then takes a seat on the stool behind the bar*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:09 am

Thanks TES. User Image *Puts a large tip on the bar and then sips her latte.*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:42 am

-dame walks up in the bar, feeling as happy as a lark. ^_^ If she could whistle...she would have xd . dame goes behind the counter to make herself something to drink, when Tes moves to get it for her, she stops him and kisses him on the cheek- That's alright Tes 4laugh I'll get it. ^_^ You just sit down. -she proceeds to stand in front of the drinks deciding what she wants- Good morning, Psyzapp! biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:56 am

Good morning, Dame. User Image *She notes Dame's drastic change in mood.* You must have had a better night last night. Did you resolve what was bothering you? *Sips her latte.*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:03 am

Nope. 4laugh -makes herself something warm and chocolatey-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:12 am

Oh. User Image *She looks at Dame quite puzzled and then shrugs.*

Do you have any fun plans for today? *She sips her latte and grins at Dame.* User Image

(( I LOVE Dame's outfit today!!! heart ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3601 3602 3603 3604 3605 3606 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games