Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:00 pm
Thistle squeaked happily and continued nuzzling Karrie's neck gently.

Amy looked on at the scene with tears in her eyes. When Karrie turned and thanked her, she smiled and shook her head. She went up to him, wrapped an arm around his shoulders and then rubbed the top of Velcore's head with her other hand.

"You're more than welcome, Karrie. You deserve it, though I had not planned that thing with Thistle at all. Velcore must have helped her. Thank you, Velcore. That was very sweet of you."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:01 pm
Jessi_Deramis
Jessi giggled and went up behind Daniel. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and hugged him, resting her cheek on the top of his head.

"That is a very good and funny way to look at it. That's so cool you're going to perform! I can't wait to hear you. Maybe, in order to help support you and your idea, I'll write a poem or something and read it that night."

Daniel looked up, as best he could, at Jessi.

"Well, if you'd like to, I don't see why not. Though you bring up a good point. When did Amy have this exhibition thingy scheduled for?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:03 pm
{{Ugh. Internet's being too slow to let me change Jessi's outfit. I've tried three times. sad }}

Jessi shrugged and then went over and sat on the love seat, though she situated herself so that she could still look at Daniel.

"I'm not sure Kits and Amy have set a date, yet. The bad weather this week kind of made it hard for them to get together and plan stuff."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:09 pm
((saving outfits in general has been slow lately. At least for me. Actually, posting's a little slow right now too.))

Well, it's been a very good way to end this day. 3nodding

She wanted to learn. So I helped her.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:11 pm
{{Hmm... Maybe it's not my internet that's the problem, then.}}

Amy smiled down at Velcore and kissed the top of his head. "Well, it was very sweet of you to do."

She looked back at Karrie and grinned. "I'm very glad it has been. But it's not over, yet. Put Thistle down and then follow the rest of the petal trail."

She smirked at him and then raced out of the room to her and Karrie's bedroom. She started lighting the different white candles she had placed around the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:16 pm
Jessi_Deramis
{{Ugh. Internet's being too slow to let me change Jessi's outfit. I've tried three times. sad }}

Jessi shrugged and then went over and sat on the love seat, though she situated herself so that she could still look at Daniel.

"I'm not sure Kits and Amy have set a date, yet. The bad weather this week kind of made it hard for them to get together and plan stuff."

{{ I was having trouble earlier too. }}

Daniel watched as Jessi went and sat down, and nodded agreement about the weather being problematic.

"I can't imagine having to deal with this sort of unpredictable stuff year after year. Will it snow? Won't it snow? Will it grind the city to a halt? Seems that it would be so distressing."

Daniel waved a hand in the air.

"But I digress. You did ask for me to play something, and so I should. Let me see. You asked for Beethoven, but let me see if something more contemporary might be acceptable."

Daniel started pushing buttons on the keyboard, setting it for piano with just the right vlocume and acoustics. Finally he rested his hands on the keys and paused. He went back thought of what he wanted to play, and then saw the sheet music for it in his mind. Taking a slow breath, and without opening his eyes, he began to play. His head swayed slightly back and forth keeping time, and occasionally swung with the music.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:20 pm
{{Pretty. smile I really like that tune.}}

Jessi was going to respond, but as soon as Daniel started playing, she found the music so beautiful and so relaxing that she simply closed her eyes, rested her head on the back of the love seat, and let the music surround her. It was amazing and it quickly filled her and seemed to take her away, if that made sense.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:21 pm
All right. *pets Thistle a few more times before setting her back down. He pats Velcore, then resumes following the trail*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:27 pm
Thistle squeaked goodbye to Karrie. Then, when he was gone, she looked at Velcore for a few moments before proceeding to launch herself at him, hoping to tackle the large dragon. It was finally playtime!

When Karrie walked into the room, Amy had almost all the candles lit. When she had lit the last one, she set the automatic lighter down on the windowsill and turned to Karrie with a soft smile on her face.

"Do you have an idea of what your next surprise is, or would you like some hints?"

Her voice was very soft and low.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:29 pm
Jessi_Deramis
{{Pretty. smile I really like that tune.}}

Jessi was going to respond, but as soon as Daniel started playing, she found the music so beautiful and so relaxing that she simply closed her eyes, rested her head on the back of the love seat, and let the music surround her. It was amazing and it quickly filled her and seemed to take her away, if that made sense.

Daniel finished the short piece and let his fingers rest softly on the keys for a moment. Music always seemed to relax him. And it helped with his mind too, as certain pieces seemed to tie strongly with many of his memories. He enjoyed listening to music so much that it almost distracted him from playing. Letting his hands fall back to his lap and opening his eyes, he turned to look at Jessi.

"I hadn't actually been planning to use that one for the performance, but it came to me. Thoughts?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:35 pm
Jessi's eyes were still closed, but she heard Daniel. She smiled softly.

"I thought it was absolutely beautiful, Daniel. I hope you recorded that so you can somehow burn it onto a CD for me. I'd love to hear it again. I don't know what a crowd at AS will think of it. I don't know if they're fans of piano music or not, but I thought it was wonderful."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:38 pm
{{Kits had to leave but will be back. So I'll close us out. smile }}

Karrie guessed what Amy's next surprise was, and they spent the rest of the night together, Amy expressing how much she loved Karrie.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:46 pm
Jessi_Deramis
Jessi's eyes were still closed, but she heard Daniel. She smiled softly.

"I thought it was absolutely beautiful, Daniel. I hope you recorded that so you can somehow burn it onto a CD for me. I'd love to hear it again. I don't know what a crowd at AS will think of it. I don't know if they're fans of piano music or not, but I thought it was wonderful."

Daniel smiled at Jessi on the love seat. He had been thinking the same thing. About Aqua Springs anyways.

"Ah, no. I didn't record it just now. But I'll be glad to. If I knew how to get it off of here. I read in the manual that it can hook up to a computer, but alas, I have none. But as to the other thing."

Daniel turned back to the keyboard, and leaned over to turn the volume up a bit more.

"I figured that use a piano, or keyboard at any rate, and then find some modern songs that lent themselves to being played such. Case in point, this."

Daniel launched himself into the keyboard, truly seeming to be indulging in the chance to play at length.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:54 pm
{{lol!! Great song. smile And I like just hearing the piano version of it. Sounds better, more dramatic, I think. Though at 22, it almost sounds like he makes a mistake.}}

Amy turned to Daniel, briefly opening her eyes. "You could bring your keyboard to AS and we could hook it up to the computer at the information desk."

When Daniel sat down to play again, Jessi smiled. When he started to play a very familiar song, she became impressed that he knew that song. She was also impressed at the skill he had.

She smiled and watched him intently, though her mind was elsewhere once again.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:04 pm
Jessi_Deramis
Amy turned to Daniel, briefly opening her eyes. "You could bring your keyboard to AS and we could hook it up to the computer at the information desk."

When Daniel sat down to play again, Jessi smiled. When he started to play a very familiar song, she became impressed that he knew that song. She was also impressed at the skill he had.

She smiled and watched him intently, though her mind was elsewhere once again.

Daniel finished once more, though this time he did not linger at the keyboard. Instead he swung around and faced Jessi.

"That was more in line with what I had intended. You think that the Aqua Springs crowd will be open to it, and other stuff like it?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games