Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akihiko was silent for a moment, considering his options.
"Today I should be helping you, Izzy. Not kicking my cousin's a**." he eventually said, somehow convincing himself that Yuuji could wait. The young Koyasu picked up a new bottle of water and sipped it.
Then, he grabbed Izzy by the arm and pulled him after him into a side room, needing the privacy.
"What did he say to you?" Narcissus asked, his calm still in place, though the man wanted to know exactly what his cousin had commented.
He didn't acknowledge Shou or Michi... they could wait.
Akihiko simply wanted to make sure his lover didn't respond to this situation like his friend had earlier.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:29 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy was dragged along and once in the private room he listened to Akihiko's question and realized that there was just no way to get around not telling him because the man had an uncanny way of knowing if he was lying.

"You know, Takagi-san is only trying everything he can to get you to come at him." he said as he crossed his arms feeling rather uncomfortable with everything that had been messing up his studio day. He had hoped for some real constructive things and it had been up till the point that the others had arrived. Right now Izzy wasn't sure what to think and he didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

"His exact words? Well let see, After he complemented me on my ability to stand up to him and that I'd have to work hard to help you get over your appearance issues. He basically asked me if things hadn't gone as planned between you and I as if he was watching us like he always seems to do. And then he asked if I ever thought that you were disgusted with yourself...implying that was the reason that nothing could occur."

He paused for a moment and then sighed feeling like he was being manipulated yet again by this scenario, "I told him that it was the poor company I had a couple hours before that caused our...lack of progress not your appearance. And I didn't say this to him but truthfully, the first scar didn't stop our progress on the plane even when you were not quite yourself. So I cannot believe that a second scar would lessen your passion for me."

His words were very manager like even though his heart did express itself at certain points. Izzy was trying to be logical rather than letting everyone get the better of him this time. "After that, He reminded me that the poor company came after our reunion." He shook his head, "Seriously Akihko, We were both off before that poor company arrived at the house. We've both changed so I'd like to think time is what we need. Ah...but you probably want to hear the rest because after seeing you come in so quickly I know he's just determined to make you aware that I know things now."

After getting his head cleared a bit by Shou, it was a lot easier to handle this affair. It was nice having someone not so attached to the situation close by and after all that time with Shou, he felt that even the crazy visual kei rockstar was more balanced right now than the men he was speaking of. That was very strange.

"Takagi-san then told me I wouldn't see him the same now. I don't know why he said that but he did. Then...he told me he'd be outside and waiting and that you woke up in a piss poor mood this morning. Then you tried to kill him under a pretense of dropping off my...contract. And if he's not watching you, I better keep you on a shorter leash."

He stopped and looked up at Akihiko's face studying it for a long moment before saying, "I'm not going to ask you to clarify what he meant. I know he wants to hurt someone...whether that is me or you...us. He seems desperate for something. I know you hurt him today...and I will say that I don't approve. Whatever your reason, he's got family..kids...and a wife. Whatever his reason, you've got me to look out for, to love...to protect. The two of you are tearing each other to shreds and neither one of you is thinking about your responsibilities. Someone has to be responsible for a change....in a positive way, Akihiko."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:46 pm

After everything was said, Akihiko did only one thing.

He reached out, pulling Izzy against his chest and quickly kissed him.
Of course the kiss itself wasn't quick, nor was the passion behind it.

After a few moments he released Lucky and just pressed his own forehead to that of his manager, blue eyes closed.

"I like it when you're responsible." he said softly with a hint of a smile.

"And I won't go after him. He's been riling me up all day," Akihiko sighed and stood straight, no longer touching foreheads with the man before him. "Yes I probably would have killed him today... but my cane broke and I didn't want blood on this white suit." he said that sentence so emotionlessly... that one really had to wonder if the young tiger has sociopathic tendencies...

Looking at Izzy, Narcissus cupped the side of the man's head in one hand, gently running his thumb along his lover's cheek. "He's right though... I don't feel like myself anymore. Maybe it's because you've changed so much... or my appearance is making me uncomfortable... or it has to do with everything around us lately. I know one thing's certain... I've been experiencing some back pain so maybe that's part of why we couldn't enjoy each other liked we'd planned. I'm having Michi look at me after we're done here." a gentle kiss to Izzy's forehead, and for a moment, Akihiko just basked in the man's presence.

"Just be careful around Yuuji from now on..." he whispered softly, wrapping his arms around Izzy and hugging the man. "I'll tell you exactly what I told Michi earlier... I don't hurt the people I care about. Brain trauma not withstanding. Michi's the first real friend I've had in a while... and you... you Izzy are what... who... I love most." Akihiko couldn't help but sigh. "Yuuji's keeping secret who attacked you... and me. I'm suspecting it has to do with his family because he's determined not to tell me the culprit. Whether they're being used as hostages against him or something else, I don't know and he won't shed light on it. Nor will ojisan, even if we asked..." he sighed again, blue eyes closing as he just breathed in his lover's scent. "I feel calmed by you, you know... come on," Narcissus stood up again, releasing the other man. "Let's go finish your recording for the day, ne?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:37 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy took in that kiss slowly and let his lips feel the man before him. It wasn't passion but maybe understanding. Right now, there needed to be better communication between them and he guessed Akihiko realized that much

Yes, Izzy was responsible but he wanted that responsibility be shown in his partner. But...this would take time. And he knew it. The calming effect of that touch to his forehead always made him feel closer to the man before him but he wondered if Akihiko really realized that

When he heard what Akihiko had done, he was disappointed although he didn't express it. It wasn't a matter that should be glossed over but he had a feeling that Akihiko knew that something like this wouldn't be anything he find ok.

"I'm glad you're going to stop the cycle today before it gets any further out of hand." he responded honestly as he let his arms relax trying to ease the tension out of his own shoulders. "What you and he are doing to each other is not healthy. Whatever happened in the past between you two has to be addressed one day. I won't even ask what it is because your family has more problems than sakura have blossoms. But like Ohayou, one day you're going to be the head of your family. Hiroki-san cannot be that even if he does carry the weight of the company."

"I'll be careful. He's taking easy shots because I don't know all that you've done. I'm sure that you've done things that I would not approve of at all. But, I don't want you talking to me about these things because Takagi-san is manipulating the events, I want to only know when you're ready to sit down and tell me." he said calmly before continuing further, "Seems the information is being held back for a much darker reason. And Akihiko, if you really wanted to know what was going on in his family. You could find out via private detective. It's not like you can't afford it. If it is true, I can understand how he feels. The closest thing I've to a son has lost his eyes, and possibly his career. I'm completely helpless. His attacker might go to his grave without any Justice. I can only hope Karma comes back on him 10 fold."

Izzy's fingers gripped a little as he thought back to those things then sighed knowing that to get agitated wouldn't bring satisfaction. He had to set a good example. He really did need to get home and see the boy. "I'm glad...I can create such a calming effect. You're right. We should go finish things up. But before we do, Shou-san heard what Takagi-san said. I doubt Takagi-san would have made that mistake if he were in his right head space. Are you sure you didn't hurt him more than you realized...physically?"

Actually, Izzy worried just a bit because the man did have a shiner on his head. Concussion? It wasn't something he should ignore knowing what had happened.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:50 pm

"I beat him upside the head with a cane until he was unconscious and probably would have continued had the cane not broken." Akihiko spoke quietly as he explained. "Michi came in... we figured he has a concussion but..." the musician shook his head. "Look this isn't the first time he's done this with me... it also isn't the first time I've beat the s**t out of him. We... have history... history that I'll explain tonight if you want me to but not here, not now... I'd like to be on my way to drunk when I do tell you."
Even though he HAD told Michi... but that was more out of desperation to keep the man from calling an ambulance!

Lithe fingers reached out and ran through Izzy's hair slowly. "This is supposed to be your day, Ruki. Lets go enjoy it. I won't speak of Yuuji again until you ask and when we walk out of this room... I'll act as if it never happened. As for Shou-san..." the musician sighed softly. "I can't explain it all to him. If he asks you, just tell him that Yuuji and I have been fighting like for a long time and the stress of everything just made us both snap."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

If he has a concussion, he needs to be watched. He needs help. My god, Akihiko, don't treat this so casually. You hurt your cousin, you should be responsible for your actions whether or not you've history. He's injured, you're the cause. And I don't want to hear an explanation while your well on your way to being drunk. I want you to be man enough to face me and tell me in all honesty. If you can't do that, I won't accept anything less because that cheapens our relationship. You expect me to be honest. You hate it if I hedge on lying. This relationship is a two way street."

He shook his head as Akihiko desire to gloss stuff over was really tempting but wasn't that what always happened? Looking up he reached over and stroked Akihiko's cheek lovingly but also with concern, "No, Akihiko. It wouldn't be responsible of me to walk into my recording studio and dive into my work while leaving your cousin with a possible concussion in MeKA's back lot. It may seem ok to you because you've done this before and gotten away with it but asking me to follow you in that regard..." he paused, then said,"...I will not."

Although he nodded in agreement about Shou-san even though he doubted that Shou would really trust any answer because the man was right, there were too many deceptive words...to many lies in Koyasu's house. "Takagi-san should be brought back inside, and I will have an on campus physician check him over. I will say that he fell early and hit his head but he shrugged it off. Once he is examined then I can get to work."

Izzy would take no less nor give an inch on this. His work would have to wait. And yes, he knew it would bother Akihiko but maybe Akihiko would learn something from this. If Akihiko wasn't going to be responsible, Izzy would even if it cut into his recording time. Even if he had to stay late to work out a record.

"If you wish to go do your part of the recording while I take care of Takagi-san, that's alright. Shou-san and Michi-san probably need a distraction." he said thoughtfully rather aware of a small side note that Michi had left the room rather quickly after Akihiko through the bottle. Yes, he wasn't stupid.

With that, he sighed and walked towards the door over to a phone, he'd get the campus doctor before he confronted Yuuji and he'd make sure a camera was close by. He knew Yuuji could behave when he wanted. Izzy just had to hold the cards and make him do so.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Izzy's words caught Akihiko completely off guard. Not the fact that the man wanted to help him... not even that his manager was standing up to him.

It was more the comment about cheapening their relationship.

Was he really doing that? He wanted to tell Izzy honestly... but the memories it drug up... hell he'd already told Michi. Wasn't saying that once sober enough?

But Izzy wasn't Michi...

Izzy was Ruki... the man who was supposed to mean the world to Akihiko now... and yet for some damn reason all he could keep thinking about was how fine Tanaka had looked in that see-through shirt.

Why couldn't he be as honest with Izzy as he had been with Michi?
What held him back?!

'Rejection...' that one word swirled around in the young Koyasu's head and he knew instantly... that was why he hid things from his lover...

Akihiko simply didn't want to be rejected for the monster he knew he was.

"You get back to the studio and work." Narcissus spoke kindly, putting a hand on Izzy's shoulder as the man went to the phone. "I'll make sure Yuuji's head is seen to. If anyone has to work late it should be me, not you, Ruki. I caused this... therefore I'll pick up the pieces."

Sighing softly, Narcissus smiled. "And I'll man up and tell you when we're alone again. I promise. I know I've always seemed to trust my cousin, but the truth is, I've just grown too used to him always being in the background to care anymore. Now that I'm changing... now that I've put my trust in you... well... he's learning things I've kept hidden by quietly watching and listening from a safe distance. My happiness isn't sitting well with him... it isn't sitting well with ojisan either I suppose."

Sneaking a quick kiss to Izzy's temple, Akihiko turned to leave the room and let his lover call an on-campus physician to check on Yuuji's condition.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

If Izzy knew what Akihiko was thinking about he might have had mixed feeling about how their relationship was starting off. Things were difficult though. That's much he knew.

"Me? How can I?..." Izzy interrupted but then Akihiko explained himself. "Alright..." He hoped that Akihiko really could do this and it would be an opportunity for Akihiko to prove that he could be the better man.

"You both seem to know each other too well at times. Maybe you should think about that before acting upon things in the future. I'm not the man I used to be. And if they think they're going to ruin my life, their sadly mistaken. I don't care if it doesn't sit well with them that you're happy for once in your life. They've got bigger problems...like Matsumoto-san. I'm so amazed that your family is so willing to hurt each other while he's waiting at the wings. And...maybe that's because Hiroki-san is left to do all the defense on his own." Izzy said with a sigh as he took the phone.

That kiss to his temple though, caused a small squeak to escape him accidentally. But he quickly recovered and called the campus doctor telling him where to come and to be quick about it.

----------------

Meanwhile, Shou and Michi were left alone. Michi stared at the buffet and wanted to eat but was kind of afraid to do so. And Shou, he got tired of the whole affair. Wandering off, he went into the recording room, his fingers picked up his phone and he looked at the time. Soon You would be there and well then, everyone would be on their best behavior. He knew that. Maybe that would be the best thing that You could do without even knowing it. Bring everyone back to reality.

Closing his eyes, he slipped the phone into his pocket and picked up his guitar and started to play.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:21 pm

"And yet right now Izo feels like the least of my problems..." Akihiko replied with a sigh as he stepped around Izzy and left the room.

He spied Michi at the table, but Shou had run off somewhere. "I'm going to make sure Yuuji doesn't have a concussion. Want to join?" he asked, knowing that having someone else there meant witnesses.

And witnesses meant Takagi couldn't try and kick Akihiko's a** in the meantime.

HOWEVER... from a different entrance, Ishihara You entered the studio. He hadn't been allowed to park in the same area as Crystal's driver had taken the Ohayou boys, and thus never ran into Yuuji.

He did however hear the sounds of a guitar and promptly followed the notes until the young man came upon the scene of Shou practicing alone.
Opening the door to the room, You smiled. "Run off the others so soon, or are you just being picky about your performance, Shou-san?" Ishihara asked, completely oblivious to the insanity that had gone on that day.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:32 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi glanced over to Akihiko and got out of his chair, "Yeah...sure." he answered with a rather bland tone. He still wasn't feeling well but it was best that he'd follow. Just as long as he didn't eat, things would be ok, he hoped.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

MeKA Studio....

Shou opened his eyes thinking it would have been Izzy but it turned to be Ishihara-san. "Oh! You made it! I'm actually happy to see you." Although he didn't explain why. Much different from hours before. Of course, that could be a bit suspicious but Shou didn't think of that part.

"Did you eat? And no...I did not run them off. They are busy for a moment so I decided to come in here and let my food settle...while perfecting my thoughts about the next recording." Most of that was a lie, but how would You know. He wouldn't. Which was good because Shou didn't want to add to the chaos by letting You in on what sort of drama had occurred today. If he did, it might reach Izo's ears. And well to be honest, Shou knew better than that.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

User Image

Izzy Lucky

After Izzy got off the phone, he walked back into the cafe and looked at the buffet then the table with only partially eaten foods. Yuuji and Akihiko had a way of ruining the most sacred of things...a nice meal.

So Izzy sat down for a few minutes collecting his thoughts...eating his Nachos...and stealing the rest of Akihiko's sushi.

He'd go see Shou soon enough to start the next session.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:48 pm

"Sorry to drag you along." Akihiko commented as he and Michi headed outside.

Sure enough, Yuuji was standing there, leaning against the building and seemingly just enjoying the sunlight.

Smirking, his usual way of putting someone off, Narcissus pointed a finger at Takagi. "You! Inside!" he ordered, jerking a thumb behind him in an indication of the entrance. "Izzy wants your head examined."

Standing up off the wall, Yuuji glanced at the two for a moment then shrugged. "You're the boss... or rather he is."

The ire that welled in Akihiko at that statement was quickly tempered. "You're not helping by aggrivating me in front of my rival, you know."

Yuuji shrugged again as he followed the two men inside. "You're the one who takes the bait. It's too easy. But you know I'm right."

Narcissus sighed, "Yes I know you're right. My vanity knows no bounds and the sooner Izzy figures that out the better. Happy now? Truce?"

Stopping, Takagi looked at his cousin. "You really do love him, don't you?" he asked suddenly.

"Of course." Narcissus replied, as if it made all the sense in the world. "But what's that got to do with..."

"He's taking the fight out of you. Guess he's the cold water to your hot iron."

Akihiko's left eye twitched... mainly because the sensual mental image there had very nearly cracked him up. "I hope you mean metal forging."

Yuuji cracked a smirk of his own. "What else would I mean?" he asked before walking ahead of the two. "Truce. So, where's this examiner I'm supposed to be seeing, hmm?"

"Well I'm glad to have finally found you, Shou-san... without having to resort to calling Yamada-san." Ishihara replied with a smile, coming inside fully and closing the door behind him. "I'm fine. I had a granola bar and banana in the car. What did you have for lunch, if I may ask?"
It was just random curiosity.
Plus he wanted to make sure that Shou was eating properly.
This, of course, was less of an order from Izo and more a favor to Haru...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:21 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi remained rather silent as Akihiko and Yuuji spoke because he had no idea how to take the conversation. He was uncomfortable with both men together right now. He had every reason to feel that way too. But rather than speak his mind, he kept his mouth shut. Besides his stomach wasn't feeling up to any sort of confrontation or incident.

But soon, once they were inside, a woman walked in the entry that they had come through. She spotted them right away and looked at the three of them, "Hello...I'm Doctor Janice Williams. I've been told Takagi Yuuji needs to be examined for a concussion. If you would be so kind to..." But then she paused and focused on Yuuji, "If you would come with me, there is an office where you'll be more comfortable."

She noticed where the bangs were parted and it wasn't hard for her to tell from there that he was the person she was sent to examine. "Alright..." she said as she opened the office door with a thumb to a keypad, "...I was told that tripped in the hotel and hit your head. So it's possible that you've a concussion, so I'd like you to answer a few questions so we can see where we go from here."

Dr. Williams offered Yuuji a nice comfortable single bed to lie down on. The room was a clean sterile white even though it was small and had a few cabinets marked for medical supplies, "So...tell me a bit about your injury? Are you having any problems with your vision or balance? Do you feel easily aggravated?"

As she asked her questions she started checking Yuuji's ears, eyes, and the spot on his head. "Mmm...just a moment..." She reached over and pulled out some tweezers from a drawer. Then looking closely at Yuuji's forehead she reached over and plucked out a small sliver of wood. "Wood?"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

MeKA Studio....

"I had...oh...mm...sushi, salmon, steamed veggies and a few Nachos. Lucky-san seems to have a...craving for Nachos. I'd really like some other American food tonight I think." he said with a smile. "Because I don't think I ate enough for lunch. I should have eaten a little more. Maybe I'll get a snack on our next break."

Shou seemed rather calmer than his normal bouncing whirlwind of energy. If Hamu had been around he would have guessed Shou had to become serious for some reason. Although Shou was thankful it was not Hamu because the man would have wondered.

"So how have you been? Did you get a good night sleep? Did you get a good gift from the Christmas tree?" he asked trying to make small talk before Izzy's arrival.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

User Image

Izzy Lucky

When Izzy finally got up he looked at Shou's plate that was still half full. And being the good person he was, Izzy took the plate and walked over to the dessert they had not even gotten to and put a slice of New York Cheese Cake right beside the rest before grabbing Shou's ice tea.

Walking down the hall, he didn't realize that You was in the room. "Shou-san, I brought you the rest of your lunch. And a slice of Cheese Cake. I'm sorry about..." he paused mid sentence as he looked over and realized You was there.

"Oh, Ishihara-san, I see you've made it." he said with surprise on his face. "You must have been brought in the other doorway. How are you doing?"

Shou took the plate and knew that Izzy was taken off guard for a moment so he said a small piece to at least save the issue to a degree, "Ah well you know I was distracted. Thank you for bringing this to me." Taking up his fork, Shou poked at the Cheese Cake. "Oishisou!"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Having been guided to the small office, Akihiko elected that he and Michi stay outside, since they would easily be crowding the small room.
Plus he didn't want to give the impression that he might be pushing Yuuji.
After all, the man certainly couldn't be stupid enough to tell the woman what really happened.
Did he want a scandal that could take down Ohayou?
Thus, Narcissus found himself standing outside with Tanaka. He sighed, really wishing he could just lay down on that bed and fall asleep.
Sure, he'd gotten some sleep the night before... but it hadn't been the best sleep.
Restless... even if Izzy didn't know it.
Too many things... all swirling around at once. Nearly overwhelming...
He couldn't discard Narcissus so easily. Not yet. Not until things were normal.

Akihiko finally had Izzy Lucky... but his grandfather was dying, his company was going into Hiroki's hands, most likely indefinitely, that same company was fighting off their mortal enemies in the form of Matsumoto Izo, his cousin had suddenly shown that he did have fangs that bit and slowly poisoned rather than slayed at once... not to mention his physical appearance, needing to be in shape, having the pressure of getting a full recording of his album done... interviews, photoshoots, training in the gym to regain the figure he once had... then there was helping Michi and Izzy with their soon to be budding careers... plus back at home waited Chiyou who, no doubt, needed more help than anyone wanted to even think about. He'd gone through an earthquake, a tsunami, brain damage... he was physically scarred and hurt, mentally distraught, and hell there were even random drug cravings that hadn't quite stopped altogether plaguing him.
It was like a ******** up soap opera with him caught in the middle, and he was probably even missing one or two things.

"Do you ever just, want to crawl under a rock and hope the world just goes away?" Akihiko asked Michi, blue eyes closed as he stood there, leaning against the wall. "I need a vacation from this vacation... Better yet... I just want to crawl in bed and sleep for a month."

Laying down, Yuuji allowed the woman to go through her various tests. "I've felt fine. I was knocked unconscious from the fall. Tanaka-san apparently put me in bed afterward since he's the one who found me. But apparently I was only out for a few minutes." the man spoke, listening to the doctor's words. "Aggression? I have felt a bit more aggressive, I have to admit. But then again my work has been rather stressful lately so it could be more frustration than anything. I'm assuming that's why I fell, of course. Lack of proper rest really."

He couldn't help but wince when she pulled the splinter of wood from the wound. "Ah yes... when I fell I hit a table actually. Well, wooden table. I'm surprised I didn't dent it properly."

Takagi wasn't stupid.
He wasn't about to tell this woman that his cousin flat out beat the s**t out of him with a wooden cane.
Not only did that hurt his pride as a man... but it would hurt Ohayou beyond recall by this point.

"You know, I had completely forgotten to open the gift!" You replied, suddenly rather surprised that he'd forgotten something so important. "I got in touch with Yamada-san last night, to let him know you dodged me somehow near the end of the party... but other than that I had a pleasant evening. In fact..."

But before he could finish his sentence, Izzy Lucky entered the room. Ishihara smiled pleasantly at the man. "Lucky-san! Perfect timing. I just arrived. The staff here were very helpful in showing me straight to the studio. Ah good... I'd been worrying that Shou-san wasn't eating properly." the PR man spoke, laughing a bit when the musician suddenly found so much pleasure in a slice of cake.

"How is your recording session going, Lucky-san?" You asked, turning to the man. "I'd like to venture a guess that you're recording the same song you performed last night?" Ishihara's smile widened. "I didn't get a chance to tell you but it was breathtaking. To think that neither Ohayou nor MeKA were putting your talents to work!"

God how he hated being bright and bubbly.....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:08 am
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi leaned up against the wall with Akihiko and drew in a breath, "Lately, yes. I'd follow you right under that rock if I could."

He stared at the wall and then glanced down the hall, "At least right now it's quiet. And I know when I get home, I'm going to slip away to my mom's house for a few days over the holiday so I hope that will make me feel like I'm human again."

Then Michi thought for a moment, "You know we should get that physician to look at your back while she's here. Just thinking she probably can give us access to the right creams or medications to help while we're here. No reason to be uncomfortable, right?'

If he could have given better insights in to things he would have but right now he was seriously needing some time to let it all go. Even though he knew that Akihiko probably had it far worse than he did. It wasn't like Michi had grown up in this life style.

--------

Dr. Williams set aside the tweezers and checked out his eyes then asked, "Have you had any blurred vision, nausea or headaches today?" She walked over to a freezer and pulled out a flat foam sheath and filled it with a flat ice gel bag then pulled out some medication from a shelf after looking over a few choices. she put these on a tray along with a couple cotton balls. Walking back over she put some of the medication on the cotton ball and dabbed it on to Yuuji's forehead to numb it. "There, that should stop the pain instantly. And now I want you to just lay back and we'll put this on your head for awhile."

When Yuuji laid back she placed the protected ice bag neatly in place on his forehead. "You might have a concussion but I think this one is treatable outside of the hospital provided you've stay in bed for a day and use ice packs every two to 4 hours for at least 48 hours. Considering that a concussion's symptoms might not show up as quickly as some injuries, I recommend that you do not fly within that time and it would be better if you could wait longer, maybe a week. Just to make sure you don't aggravate a possible hidden injury."

...Dark Star.

User Image

SHOU

MeKA Studio....

"You forgot! Ishihara-san! How could you forget Santa's gift!" Shou scolded and then laughed, "I knew you were the reason he called me. I got an earful for that, you know."

Shou watched as You seemed to be a fountain of smiled and friendly nature. Although, Shou kind of doubted this veneer because he did work for Matsumoto after all. However, Hamu had kept him away from You. His contact with this man was minimal at most. Except for functions where he couldn't really spend time figuring out what this man was like. Ok so he knew Ishihara-san could cook...and cook things he really liked too. He was moderately good looking and kind of reminded him of Hamu in a bookish sort of way. But beyond that, he had no other references.

So, he sat there as Ishihara-san talked to Lucky-san and tried to figure out anything that would give him a clue about the real personality of the man.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I'm glad they were so helpful to you." Izzy said with an equally nice smile. "Did you have lunch? We've plenty of food. Oh Shou-san has been eating very well while staying with my family." Izzy walked over to the table and pulled up the sheets of music that he had prepared for the next portion of their session moved them closer to the mic he planned to use.

"The recording session is actually going quite well. Shou-san and I have worked through 3 versions of the song. Yes, it is the one I sang last night. And we're about to record a cover. The rest of the support band should be coming back from lunch at the top of the hour...mmm...about 10 minutes so we should be getting to work shortly."

He then smiled a little brighter. Izzy wasn't exactly sure if the man really like the song but at least the compliment seemed genuine enough, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's very different being on stage than being backstage working." Then he laughed, "Well they never knew. Sometime you focus on work so much that you miss the other things that are just waiting to blossom."

Shou chuckled then stood up and put his now empty plate on a table away from their work. "Well, why don't we get started on warm up." He poked a button to inform the engineers in the other room that they were ready to get started. "If you want to watch with the engineers you can or if you want to hang out in here, Ishihara-san, there's a chair over there." Shou gestured towards a stool not too far away.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 am
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Staring at stars....

Meanwhile in Japan, Izo lay awake in his bed watching the ceiling. Somewhere within his company was a rat. Or at least something as crafty as himself. It had made a move and so far he had been unable to uncover its source.

The spider didn't carry for unwanted visitors upon its web but the problen was finding it. This one covered his tracks better than the others. He still hadn't found the 'object' he had been keeping even though his minions were searching far and wide. He knew it was still close because it couldnt leave the country legally. But still he could not put a finger on it.

Then there was Ohayou and well that was another frustrating venture. The old tiger has set himself well because for years, Izo had been certain that the youinger unworthy tiger would take over. But no...instead, the old man's secretary gets dragged in and the man turns out to be not the grand man that the old tiger was but an ugly elephant that was as stubborn and smart as well. God! The elephant wasn't going down any time soon. And Izo was sure that was to protect the young tiger from jumping to quick and losing his fangs. Such was the tough love of dangerous men.

Reminiscent memories brought a smile to his lips. But then the Now brought crease that turn the smile upside down into a frown. The Elephant wasn't like the other opponent Izo took down a few years ago. No..there was no wife...no children, not even a lover that Izo knew of. The man was almost celibate! Izo was certain that the crafty old tiger purposely chained the elephant that way. Not even an ounce of dirt to blackmail. How anyone in the industry could remain so clean really was amazing! Annoying, frustrating...was there even a weakness? Oh yes the Elephant had one...one that the spider could get to.

Sometimes Izo preferred his holidays perfectly quiet but this year had been rather stressful. Naoko was a lost cause and well...to be honest, he should have eliminated the young man. But at times even Izo was willing to take a chance on a dark horse. However, this time, he wasn't seeing the results...Ok so maybe Ryuukaze was making headway but from everything Izo could tell from his spy network, Naoko wasn't making the other man's life any easier. However...still, there was one more reason to keep Naoko around...oddly enough.

Then there was Hayato...where was the man? Seemed like he was suppose to be working on something new for an album but...still nothing. Of course...well he did send Ishihara-kun after him and maybe the star was just pouting over the holidays. Izo rolled his eyes. He had thought Hayato was made of sterner stuff but seemed like the man had several cracks in that rough persona.

So...then there was Shou, the big money maker on top of all these other acts beyond the few previously mentioned. Shou needed to come home. Well at least if he weren't touring he should be in Japan. There was no profit in a star that was lost for 2 weeks in a Tsunami then...hanging out with the competition. That worried Izo no end, and he almost had a mind to let Ishihara-kun have a go at him to straighten the man out but...Shou was very unpredictable and from what Izo knew well...not quite stable in the head. So adding too much pressure to that brilliant star's mind might not achieve the goal he wanted and instead bring about much the opposite. Yes, Shou would be just the one to spite him.

Now as he laid there....was Ishihara-kun getting him on the plane? He grabbed his phone and sent a text,

Have you gotten him ready to go yet? I am guessing he's dragged you all over LA. I know he has a business meeting with some sort of American company for some gaming project, but he best be on that plane by the end of your evening. Even if you have to tranq him. There is a private jet that will be cleared for take off at LAX by 11: 58pm. I'm sure you'll be on it. M. I.

After sending the text, Izo called up an 'associate'. Yes, it was late but what spider didn't work in the dark? "Yes, I'd like some take out. Chinese buns from Yokohama. Oh yeah, and I want to wash it down with a Pink Lady. Yes, from the vendor at that location I spoke of. Make sure not to mess up my order. " He hung up the phone and chucked wondering thinking he should have ordered a Pink Elephant instead. Ah...now he could sleep with a smile on his lips.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games