Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:34 am
"Thanks Apple. And no worries, you have nothing to be sorry for." she said, stuffing the files in her bag. "And yeah, ready Nich." she said, actually ready now. "We better get going."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:26 am
Nich looked around at his freinds and sighed. After re-checking the contents of the canvas sack for pots and pans. Nich turned to the front door.

He strode up to it and kicked it open. The last rays of day shone over the horizon and it was a very beautiful site to behold. The mountains were truly untouched. Something he'd missed since he had first come here.

Before setting off toward the edge of the forest Nich turned to his freinds and said "sorry, it seemed appropriate."

With a hearty laugh he set off.  

Noltic

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:25 pm
After dumping all of the contents of the bag into the canvas sack, Kane zipped it up, lifted it over his shoulder and followed everyone out of the door. He was a little shocked when Nich kicked open the doors of the 'hospital', but smiled when he remembered the American action movies he used to sneak into as a kid. After tossing a fleeting memory aside, he nodded to Nich and walked outside, trailing two steps behind him in case something decided to sneak up on the group's so-called 'pointman'.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:04 pm
Talia grinned, Nich couldn't have just opened the door? Nope, kicking it down just seemes appropriate I guess. She sighed and followed, breathing in the fresh air. It was a dawn of a new day, it was a beautiful sunset, it was the start of a whole new, difficult journey. How long would this last? She wandered as the others strode ahead following Nich, she stayed where she was, stuck in thought. How long can we stay together like this? Working together, having each others backs? She shook her head at the thought, she shouldn't be doubting or wandering, she just be enjoyng the moment. Life has taught her that.

She ran ahead to catch up and while running, pulled out her broken cell phone and sifted through text messages.

Hey TR
I miss you, it sux ur mom sent u 2 that "hospital", she had no right 2!
But daughters w/' crappy moms have to stick togethr, right?
Love ya,
Come back soon!
Lisa

She sighed, it wasn't like that anymore. She's glad she came here, it's been drama more than anything, but love and comfort too. She deleted the message. Yeah, well, she was actually happy to be seeing her mom soon. Weird, huh?

Hey Talia!
I was looking through photographs and I found the 1 of us in kindergarden.
U know, w/ paint covering us from head 2 toe.
It made me laugh, just lke always, but it wasnt half as good w/o u laughing w/ me.
You better be back soon.
Miss you
Jesse

That one made her tear. Aww, Jesse and her had been close friends for ... ever. She couldn't wait to see him again. She hoped she'd get the chance too. Maybe I should have just stayed in the hospital ... gotten let out early for good behavior ... not riscking my life in the wild. she began to panic, but shook it off and deleted the message. She was with good and supportive people ... I hope ... No, I am.

She kept looking through the messages, even getting teary eyed at some. They were basically from the same four people she assosciated herself with. Her family. You can't just HAVE that kind of relationship with someone like that. Not in a few days, not in a few weeks, or months even. You have to earn it, and work at it.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:22 pm
Apple sighed as he followed the others, looking around and seeing Talia with her phone. He caught up to her, Cooke close in hand. "Ahh...what's the matter?" he asked, wiping the small tear off of her cheek with a gentle smile. "I'm guessing you miss your friends, don't you?" he asked, looking down to his feet, then up the the sky. He smiled contently. It was nice to be outside. Not being watched by people and feeling trapped. He gave out a loving sight as he pulled out a small pack of gum he had bought the other day, though, it was quickly forgotten. "Want a piece?" he asked with another smile, holding out a stick to Talia, keeping step with the girl.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:34 pm
She snapped her phone shut and nodded, "Yes," she hiccuped, then showed an embarrased smile. "I mean, yes, to both questions." she said taking the stick of gum gratefully, wiping away a second stray tear. "God, I hate crying." she sighed. "Eventually I'm just gonna run out of tears."  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:56 pm
He laughed at her last comment, with a smile on his face. "Oh...I'm sorry...it's just...I doubt that you would ever run out of tears...and if that ever did happen, you'd run out of them when you needed them most, ya know?" he smiled, but he then shrugged it off. "But crying...is a good way to let all your sadness out." he said, looking at his arms. "I mean, I use to cut the let the sad things come out of me, but then.....then I started to cry. I cried into my blood stained arms and it stung. It was what I needed. I needed it to sting. It's like...when you're upset, things hurt you. It was like a wake up for me. Saying that things hurt, but it feels good to let them out with tears, no matter how painful." he finished off with a quick pause. "Well...I'm gussing I lost you somewhere in that little speech, eh?" he chuckled before taking a few steps infront of Talia.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:46 am
Nich stopped just before the treeline and turned to his companions.

"Allright people, im sure you'bve all thought about this already, but right now is your last chance to turn back. If we get into the forest and you go back without a map chancer are you will get lost. So if anyone wants to go back now you have to do it now. Otherwise your stuck with us. Chances are you'll be fine, just walk back in and pretend like nothing happened.... if you get s**t blame it on me. I dont really care. So speak now, or regret it later."

He fixed them all with a serious gaze, he was here to help them, if they didnt want help then had best say so.  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:08 pm
She nodded, "I know, and no don't worry, you didn't lose me." she smiled.

"Now why would I go back when I've gone this far?" she grinned, now turning to Nich, walking in to the forest, taking her time in observing her surroundings.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:45 pm
Apple smiled happily to Talia and nodded. "Well, I'm glad." he said before turning to look at Nich. He gave the other boy and faint smile and sighed. He was fine starting a new life. It's not like he hadn't done it before. He looked around at the others. Was he one of the oldest? He frown at this thought, but didn't let it bother him much. He smiled his usual happy smile, then looked up at the sky, his lip rings moving gently.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:22 am
"Allright then... lets go."

Consulting his map as they went Nich lead his freinds into the forest and down a moutnain. They were some tough kids considering most of them grew up in citys or at least small towns. They walked for hours and he could say it was taking a toll on some of them. So he called a break.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:04 pm
Apple smiled innocently as he sat down and smiled. He enjoied all this motion. It was nice to be able to be able to not have restrictions. He closed his eyes gently, looking up at that sky, smiling at it. It was a brand new day. He was finally free with everything he could ever want. Cookie, his guitar, and some good friends.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:34 am
Nich checked the skyline. The sun was setting, and it was about to geth cold. He knew they shouldnt try and make it any farther, and where they were seemed like a good enough spot for taking the night.

"Allright, i think we should make camp here. Two man teams, nobody goes out alone. So i need someone to scrounge for firewood, someone to tie out stuff into a tree, and some others to set up the wonderful sleeping accomodations we get to enjoy. If youve got your own sleeping bag, by all means use it. If you however didnt bring one to a hospital where there are beds, then i have a few blankets."

He looked around at them all and smiled...

"Volunteers?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:03 am
Apple eyes Nich questionably for a second. "Hmmm....I'll do whatever you need me to. I really don't mind any job." he said with a smile on his face. He looked around at all the faces and then the name Sammy came to mind. He didn't see her many times, but oh well. It was her own proublem. He rubbed his eye gently and sighed as he looked up at the setting sun.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:53 pm
"I beleive ..." she panted, "That the correct term," she slowed her breathing and streightened up, "Is two men or woman teams!" she said, finally, catching her breathe. They had walked for hours, two boring hours. She really just wanted to play some music, she hadn't dare continued reading her text messages. For some reason, she was in an oddly enthusiastic mood.

"I'll do whatever needs to be done boss. Actually, can I tie our stuff on to the tree?" Climbing tree's, though it sounds weeird, is practically an expert. She was always at parks, and climbing the trees was always a fun activity. She hadn't climbed a tree in 5 years, but she had always reflected back upon the memories of her younger self, climbing trees with Kaila. She sighed sadly, but resisted a mood swing, and smiled. "Let's do it."

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff