Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:55 am
Alex looked at the sky as he sat on top of the highest roof of the school. "I like it here this is the best place to hang out"he said smiling as he looked out over the campus. He thought about where he was before he recieved the letter to come to the school he was happy there but after the accident when he lost control and nearly killed everyone he cared about he left taking his stuff and coming here. "I won't let my powers hurt anyone ever again'he said as he sat there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:59 am
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"ACtually i feel better because i pertected you" he said

Deserei snuggles Leon

"I love you Dessy" He said. He held Deserei tight not wanting to let go unless he had to.

I love you too leon"Deserei held on too leon

"what do u want to do today?" Leon said

"i dont know what do you want to do"

" i don't know either " he said. then he kissed Dessy repeatally  

KG8584

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:01 am
Rina looked at the pice of paper. "Looks lie i still has some time befor class." She said then walked outside. She walked around the school for a bit befor she finally noticed Alex sitting on the roof. She looked at him in confusion wondering how he got up there and why he was up there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:14 am
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"I love you Dessy" He said. He held Deserei tight not wanting to let go unless he had to.

"well i gusse we could do this"Kisses him back repeatdly  

Edina Elric

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:16 am
Alex closed his eyes as he stood up the wind blowing by him as he stood up. "he smiled as he waved his hands by the wind started to blew in the direction he moved his hands as it toookon a green glowing light. "I am the Dragon of the wind with my hands i can moves the skies themselves'he said to himself as he looked down and saw a Girl looking up at him as he smiled and waved at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:19 am
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

Leon contiuned to kiss her almost making out with her  

KG8584

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:22 am
Rina's ears twitched as she herd him say he was the dragon of the wind. Once he waved at her she blushed a little bit and waved back smileing. He looks like daisuke She thought  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:28 am
Alex smiled seeing her a she decided it was time to get down as he closed his eyes and his red wings appeared and jumped floating down to the ground. He opened his eyes as he looked around his wings vanished as he took his headphone and put them around his neck. "I wonder what time it is'he said smiling as he saw Rina.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:32 am
Hes has wings like him too! She thought as she blushed again when he smiled at her. "Classes should start in about an hour." She said awnsering him also walking over to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:35 am
He smiled "Thanks I forgot my watch in my room"he said as he stretched as he heard his spine crack relaxing him with ease. "Well I don't think I've introduced myself yet I'm Alexander Sinclaire but you cna call me Alex or Alex the Tempest"he said smiling.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:39 am
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

Leon contiuned to kiss her almost making out with her

Deserei was doing the exact same thing as leon  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:42 am
"I'm Rina Juugin nice to meet you Alex." She said with a smile her ear twitching to all the sounds around them and her tail just swaung slowly back and forthHe reminds me so much of daisuke She thought  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:45 am
Alena walked near Alex and Rina, "Hullo!" she said happily as she was still wearing her mask.
"Whats up?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:47 am
"Oh hey. Nothing just wondering around and meeting new people befor class starts." She said to Alena and smiled  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:50 am
Alex looked and saw Alena as he smiled "Well it was great to meet you Rina and your right it is nice to meet new people around here"he said. He turned as he started to walk "Maybe I'll see you two later I got to go walk around for an hour'he said smiling.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games