Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:49 am
^__^Lovie ^__^

Lovie shook his head. "Not any more. She was my only reason for living. When she wouldn't talk to me. Would listen to me...I just became depressed. I needed my pills to make everything better. Then I thought. They won't miss me. Why not throw some alcohol in there. so I drank. Then I began to shake. Thats all I remember. Anything else happen after that??"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:55 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+
"Not true...She loves you no matter what,trust me.." he sighed. "Plus I thought you stopped popping the pills!" he shouted partialy. "And on top of that, You almost killed yourself...Dont ever do that man..You're my best friend and I dont wanna lose you!".

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:58 am
^__^Lovie^__^

"I DID STOP" Lovie shouted making the heart monitor start beeoing like crazy his heart rate going up. He was angry. A doctor ran in and started to talk to lovie in a soothing voice calming him down. "Sir if you make him mad again im going to have to ask you to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:02 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin snorted and nodded. Then sat down on a chair. "Lovie..Please.." he sighed again.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:04 am
"Please what Justin. Please tell you how you ******** everything up? " Lovie said keeping his voice calm. He took a deep breath and tried to relax. But he couldn't get comfortable witht hte thought of jumping out of that bed ripping the needles out and punching his bestfriends lights out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:09 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
"I'm your best friend dude..Why?" he said,tears dripping one by one as his face was drooped down. "Don't even ansewer but..I should have kept my big mouth shut...If I would've known it would've hurt you I would've kept quiet. But...Stuff was going through my mind..I didn't want collie to get hurt because her and my sister are like..Best friends..and If Collie gets hurt Lilly gets hurt then I get hurt..." he sighed,tears still dripping down his eyes.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:11 am
"Why the hell would you even think I would hurt Collie. You know I love her. You know the Derrek thing was just experimenting. I've never been with a guy before. I was just trying to find myself for once. instead of people forcing me to be something im not. like in school. " Then lovie slid out of the bed. He walked slowly to Justin he gave justin a hug. " Please don't cry buddy."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:16 am
User Image +Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin sighed and stopped crying. "I didn't know what I was thinking..." he said with another sigh. Then he hugged him back, "Thanks dude.." he said with a smile.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:22 am
^__^Lovie^__^

"No problem" He said giving him a small squeeze then letting go. He wanted to kiss Justin right now finding how hot he was. He shook his head trying to get the thought out of his mind and went and laied back down in bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:30 am
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+
Justin chuckled. Suddenly he felt a small tap on his shoulder. "Sir..We must ask you to leave now.." said the nurse as she came in. "Ok..Seeya Lovie..Hope you get better.." Justin said with a smile before leaving.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:33 am
"Bye" Lovie said sadly. He was sad now. He missed his friends. The nurse came to him and cheacked out his blood pressure and such things.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:39 am
Derrek jumped out of the lake and laid on the beach, his clothed sopping wet. After a while he hopped up and trudged into the caben to change his clothes. He put on some jeans and a sweatshirt then went to the living room. He sat on the couch, not sure if he wanted to see lovie or not. After all this was mostly his fault.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:39 am
((Um..Next day Time skip I guess...))

User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin awoke slowly from the top bunk. "Agh...Rough night.." he said with a yawn. Then he rolled out of bed slowly and put on some baggy blue jean shorts and a black t-shirt. He took out his phone and decided to Text Lovie to see how he was doing at the hospital.

Hey buddy!
Whats going on now?
I heard that ur getting out the hospital
In 2 more days...Sucks..
Anyways, Hope ur feeling better!
-Ur Friend, Justin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:48 am
Lovie smiled and got the message. Then he fell asleep.  

Vaginal Grape

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:48 am
Derrek rolled over on the couch and fell off. The jolt woke him up and he took a moment to realize where he was. "Oh. fell asleep down here." he muttered to himself. Derrek sat up and leaned his back agaisnt the couch, wondering how Lovie was.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games