Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:37 am
They walked outside and he lead her to his car. Spencer opened the door for her and waited for her to get in. He figured, that if he was nice to her at first, the beating would be more pleasurable.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:42 am
Kathryn hop in the car and waited for him to get in and drive before she asked any questions.  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:52 am
Spencer walked to the other side of the car and sat down and buckled his seatbelt. He shut the door and started the car. "My house is a pretty long drive from here." he said as he pulled out of the lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:56 am
She buckled her seatbelt. "That's okay I can wait sir." Kathryn said, she didn't even know his name. "My name is Kathryn. What's yours sir?"  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:00 am
"Spencer." he said as he continued to drive. He might not be as mean as usual to this slave, depending on how she behaves in the house. He almost missed a turn and the car jolted to the side. "Sorry about that." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:08 am
"It's nice to meet you Master Spencer." Kathryn said as she bowed her head. "It's okay." She said after when the car jolted to the side.  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:13 am
((I dun care if it hasn't been that long, I'm tired of rping in a car!))

Spencer pulled into the driveway of his house and parked the car. He got out and walked to the other side of the car and opened the door for Kathryn.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:18 am
[So is the house big or not? o.o]

"Thanks." Kathryn said as she opened the door for her. "But it should've been the other way around. I should've opened the door for you."  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:33 am
((It's a huge mansion.))

"It's okay." Spencer said. "Follow me, let's go inside and I'll show you to your room." he said as he walked inside the house.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:42 am
Kathryn followed him to her room, stopping sometimes to look at the huge rooms.  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:53 am
Spencer walked upstairs, and into a nice room. "This is your room." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:19 pm
"Wow." Kathryn looked around the room. It almost looked like her room but only bigger and prettier. "Is there anything I can do for you right now?"
[I was watching an anime so sorry for not posting.]]  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:20 pm
((That's okay before I would have replied to you faster but I was watching an anime too))

"No, not right now. Why don't you get settled first." Spencer said, walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:37 pm
"Okay." Kathryn said as she watched him walk out the room. She didn't have anything to unpack so she just sat on the fluffy and soft bed and fell asleep.

[[Oooh! I new anime came out *goes watch it* I'm sorry if I don't post fast enough because I'm watching the new anime that gaia announce.]]

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:07 pm
Spencer walked into his room and sat down. He wondered what he was gonna do for her first beating. 'Maybe just whip? No.' he thought.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff