Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:00 pm
Tsuyuna blinked in surprise at Akane's abrupt statement. "Epitaph user?" she repeated mentally. Just what did he mean by that? The cold steel of Akane's sword seemed to somehow send spasms through her skin where it made contact. It was not the normal shudder from a chill, but an usual shudder. To what she was unsure. Her mind snapped hastily out of its questions when she heard Edin's enraged voice. "Edin!" she gasped in shock. But she quickly reacted by stepping underneath Akane's sword and straight between him and Edin. His height did not even phase her at all, short as she was. Her wary gaze remained firmly on him as she spoke, "Jus' what d'ya want, Akane?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:35 am
"What? You mean you don't know what Epitaph users are?" Akane laughed, bringing his sword back to his side.

Edin glared at him and spoke. "No, we don't. Are we supposed to?"

"Well, I'd figure you guys were Epitaph users because I was here probably a few minutes before you guys were. I left to do something and came back and now there's two Lost Weapons missing." He tilted his head towards the two orbs where there were no weapons floating. "Only Epitaph users can wield them and make them stronger by putting them into one of those orbs."

"Yeah, but what exactly are these Epitaph users?" He backed up and still had a weak grasp on the handle of one of his twin blades

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:03 am
"Could ya be referrin' to the Epitaph of Twilight?" Tsuyuna asked. Her mind was sharp and quickly she had caught onto what Akane was saying. "Our weapons broke the Lost Weapons here somehow," she stated. Then, realizing that she had made reference to Hawk, quickly covered up by saying, "I mean -my weapon." Hawk had already shown that he did not want to be involved anymore than he was already.

Derek paced in his room, glancing back at the computer screen. "Damn! Should I have left those two there alone?" he thought, questioning his own motives. To which he quickly answered himself, "No, I had to! If the admins found me they would..." He glanced over at the bookshelf where the manuscript of the Epitaph lay. For years those goons had been chasing him down in hopes of finding something -some piece of relic of Emma's works. Derek knew he had more than what they were looking for, so allowing them to find him was not an option. Still, there was a constant nagging in the back of his mind about Tsuyuna and Edin. What about them?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:40 pm
"The Epitaph of Twilight..." Akane said quietly. "So, you did have a Lost Weapon..you have something not a lot of people in The World have. Only 8 people in the game have what you can awaken- An Avatar." Grinning, he stepped back. "Would you be willing to learn how to use your Avatar? I'm willing to teach. It'd be a waste if you had an Avatar and you never even bothered to awaken it."

Edin blinked a few times before speaking. "Tsuyuna..."
"Avatars....Epitaph of Twilight...Lost Weapons...are they really that important in The World...?" He thought, still confused to of what these "Epitaph Users" were.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:19 pm
Tsuyuna's eyes widened. "An Avatar?" she repeated. The idea intrigued her, but she was still unwilling to fully trust this stranger. Her expression then became wary once more and she eyed him skeptically, "How can we trust you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:17 pm
( Ahhh, sorry it took so long for me to reply. D: I got caught up in cosplay stuff. <3;; )

Akane laughed. "Would you like me to summon my avatar, just to show you that I know how and I won't hurt you guys?" He held onto the sheath which his sword rested in. "It's actually quite useful, you could end up saving players' lives if you're able to summon your avatar, Tsuyuna."

Failing to keep quiet, Edin looked at Tsyuna and spoke. "Tsuyuna...I'll make sure he doesn't do anything to hurt you..that is, if you really want to learn how to summon that avatar thing.."

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:40 pm
((Cool xd !))

Tsuyuna felt the Mystec pulsate. Perhaps a new beast will awaken..." Where in the world had she heard that phrase before? Glancing over to Edin, she nodded and then turned her gaze back to Akane. "Why not?" she replied nonchalantly with a grin. In truth, she was anxiously excited. Why, though, she could not tell. "Show me."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:22 pm
"Alright. We've got another Epitaph User going under training!" Akane smiled and crossed his arms. "Well, let's see. What was the name of your Lost Weapon? Mystec, right? Think about Mystec and all the feelings you've gone through while holding that weapon. Weather you were scared, happy, or excited, whatever, just think about it. We've gotta make sure that you know your weapon well so you know how to control yourself when you're inside the avatar."

"So what are these avatars again? I don't really understand.." Edin looked up at Akane.

"..hm...to put it simply, they're really just a monster-form of a Lost Weapon. They can do all sorts of neat things that help you survive in The World." Tilting his head slightly, he grinned. "Understand?"

Edin nodded as he stepped back a few steps to let Tsuyuna and Akane have room.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:01 am
"A monster?" mused Tsuyuna, "That sounds...interesting." To be honest, she was even more intrigued. She glanced down at the Mystec, turning it over and over again in her hands. It seemed to pulsate stronger the more excited she became. "Y'know, I've never realized this before, but the Mystec always responds to how strongly I feel something. Even long before it would glow like this, whenever I'd attack somethin' or someone I was especially angry at the attack always seemed to be stronger." She then looked back up to Akane, "So how do I summon this 'inner beast'?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:09 pm
( Oh, and for Tsuyuna, you can pick whichever avatar you want her to have. :D )

"So you think you've understood the feelings you get with Mystec and everything about it? Then I want you to concentrate on Mystec again and try to use those feelings you've built up and had to pull out your avatar out from Mystec. It sounds hard, but it really isn't, especially if you know your weapon well." Akane uncrossed his arms and held onto his sheath. "I'll make sure your avatar doesn't fully consume you or anything. That'd be really unfortunate."

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:09 pm
((Would it be okay if for da new weapons they had new avatars, still wid da same basic concept though?))

Tsuyuna glanced down at the Mystec, holding it in front of her. She concentrated very hard, but nothing seemed to happened. She sighed and relaxed her grip, "Nothing's happening." A familiar voice then called from the far reaches of her mind.
"Try harder, Inoue-chan...Try harder..." Tsuyuna glanced back at the Mystec, as if pondering the idea. She then huffed, "I won't lose to somethin' stupid like this!"
Immediately the runes began to glow brighter and it pulsated. She gripped it tightly and stared into its depths. All the emotions she had ever felt while carrying it she called to mind and relived them in her heart. "C'mon! I've got nothing to lose." she thought, closing her eyes. Her tiny body seemed to shake with the strain. The Mystec's runes glowed an even brighter cyan and its pulsations seemed to resonate to the sound equal to that of a heartbeat. A ring of aura seemed to push the cyber-made air away from Tsuyuna. Still she clutched it tightly. "Who? ...Who am I callin' upon?" she seemed to scream from her mind. A faint answer came in reply,
"Fidchell..." Tsuyuna then raised her head high in strain and seemed to shout onto the heavens. "Come, my avatar, as I call upon you...NEOFIDCHELL!!!"
Suddenly there was a mighty crack as the data around the Mystec seemed to shatter and its glowing runes instantly changed to a blinding gold. The pulsations stopped and the air itself seemed to freeze. Then it came! Rising up into the air around her as the ground seemed to shake, a giant beast loomed over her. Tsuyuna gasped and fell to her knees, nearly collapsing as she struggled to hold herself up. Her head throbbed as unearthly sounds seemed to come through it. "What's going on?" she cried.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:21 pm
(Sure. XD Sounds pretty cool! <33)

The area's graphics began flaking off, revealing a space-like area. Akane watched as Tsuyuna summoned Neofidchell. "Niiiice. It looks like you've just summoned your avatar. Lemme summon mine so your avatar doesn't freak out because there's someone with the same amount of power as you." He took out his sword and twirled it until the point faced the ground and he shoved it into the invisible ground they walked on. A dark-gas like substance crawled out from the crack in the ground where is sword was in. "Corbenik!" He yelled, as he pulled out his sword bringing his avatar out of the ground. It hovered over Akane and watched the other monster carefully.

Edin ran over to Tsuyuna. "Are you okay?" He knelt down by her and looked up at the beast she had summoned. "Is...this...an avatar...?" He said quietly. He then looked over at Akane and his avatar. "Corbenik?"

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:26 pm
Though the constant throb of power throughout her body was nearly overpowering, somehow Tsuyuna had managed to open her eyes and glance around. "Why do I feel...like I have a major headache?" she groaned, clutching her head as she tried to pull herself up. When Edin ran over NeoFidchell seemed to growl in an unearthly tone, suddenly looming like it was ready to strike. "No, NeoFidchell!" she shouted. Despite her pain she suddenly was able to come to her feet and stand. "Edin is my friend," she explained in a pacifying voice. As if in response, NeoFidchell withdrew. Turning around, she then looked to Akane's avatar, Corbenik. "Corbenik..." she breathed, glancing the huge creature over. Why did she have this eerie feeling that she had met Corbenik before?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:25 pm
"Tsuyuna.." Edin put a slightly shaking hand on her shoulder as he still watched Corbenik.

"Woah, woah, easy Corby...-er I mean Corbenik." Akane spoke to him as he was almost ready to charge at NeoFidchell. "It's okay." He smiled up at it as it calmed down and seemed to speak to Akane in a incredibly deep voice that was barely understandable. "So, how do you feel? You've just awakened your avatar so I imagine it'd feel great..but you don't look so good. Something wrong?" He put his sword away and began walking up to Tsuyuna, Corbenik following close by.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:27 pm
Tsuyuna shook her head slightly. "The throbs going down," she breathed, "but it's as if something's screamin' to me...almost like NeoFidchell is callin' out to somethin' -or someone." She glanced back at Edin then nodded. Gaining enough confidence (and endurance) in herself to convince her to do so, she began slowly to approach Akane. Each step she took was calculated, like a young child learning to walk; She spread her arms wide in a somewhat humorous effort to balance. It was as if she were a completely new person -like a completely new side of her had just awakened and was now taking its first breaths of life. NeoFidchell seemed to watch on in silence as, slowly but surely, she made her way to Akane.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games