Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
The Deep Space 9 Cafe and Vortex Bar! (Come join us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saoraan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:23 pm
*waves goodbye to R'Ukannak then turns back to the vampire girl* Deer blood eh ... hmmm ... you know we could likely figure out a way to replicate some for you so you needn't starve ... I think I will go analyze my copy of your sample and see if I can find out anything that might be of importance please as R'Ukannak said do not leave the station if you need quarters please tell me and I'm sure I can arrange some for you with Colonel Kira. *leaves bar*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:59 am
((OOC: Sorry Saoraan, i went to a realy bad high school and i try my best at spelling things.))
She thanks R'Ukannak for the drink and listions to them both. "I'll think about the mindmeld R'Ukanna, and Saoraan please don't bother about the room thing. I allready have someplace i can sleep at, but I'll keep that low for the time being." She takes the note pad from R'Ukannak and thanks her again. Soon she watchs the both of them leave, she looks into her cup and drinks it all down in one gulp. "Hm not bad." She pulls her mask back over her lower face, pulls her cloaks hood back over her head and sits for a while thinking on what to do.  

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:14 am
    -6 hours later-
    R'Ukannak was wondering about the... Predicament for the duration of her shift
    Luckily, there wasn't much to do.
    Just some supply ships docking and some shuttlecraft's warp drive fixing.
    She was also wondering whether she could improve the Defiant's sheilding.

She walks into the cafe and gets a much deserved iced sweet Raktajino.

Glancing around, she sees the science officer leave and the cloaked figure she was talking to earlier sit silently at a table.

She decided to talk to nobody, because she had much to think about.

Taking out a padd, she typed in some notes about recent events, and inhaled the strong aroma of the klingon beverage.

+==+==+moo+

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:19 am
*returns to bar sees R'Ukannak and sits next to her* I've analyzed the vampire girls blood sample and found something very interesting. Apparently she was infected with an artificial virus and undergone extensive genetic manipulation. In truth the changes that were made to her were quite crude but still most intruiging I believe though that I can stabilize her condition.  

Saoraan

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:38 am
    R'Ukannak looks at Saoraan.

''You can? How? Would you splice genes from pre modified parts? Or would you use a trasfusion of blood plasma?''
    She stirs her raktajino and sips it quietly, letting the science officer's words wash over her.

A virus..

''We need to have her quarantined. We don't know if the virus can be transmitted from species to species. Your preliminary studies are not enough to determine that.''

She looks over at the cloaked figure, now hunched and quivering.

+==+==+moo+

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:41 pm
She didn't notice that Saraaon and R'Ukannak had come back. She was quivering a little but she shakes it off, she looks at her watch and says "Man has it been six hours?" She gets up makeing up her mind. "I'll do it, I'll let them help me." A she was about to move away from her table she felt a pain in her chest, she pulls the lower half of her mask, her face in pain, gaks up blood and falls to the floor.  

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:49 am
    R'Ukannak sees someone fall out of the corner of her eye.

''Saoraan! MED KIT NOW!'' She says firmly, rushing towards the girl, who was choking up dark red blood.

''She's losing consciousness''

Instinctively, she put her hand on the girls face and started a involuntary mind meld.

' Can you sense my consciousness? I need you to stay awake, we'll get you to sickbay, they can help you there'
    In a matter of seconds after she had initiated the meld, it was over. No-one even noticed it.

((OOC: Shall we move to another thread now?))

+==+==+moo+

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:20 am
((OOC: I'm enjoying this let's keep going.))

*taps his combadge* Medical emergency in the Vortex Bar! *grabs his medkit and pulls out a dermal regenerator and runs it over the girls stomach* R'Ukannak, we need to get her to sickbay now! I with Doctor Bashir's assistance need to stabilize her condition or we could lose her!  

Saoraan

Saoraan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:38 am
*several hours later after taking the vampire girl into the infirmary I wander back to the bar and sit down next to R'Ukannak* ... Well she's going to be okay ... right now she is in the infirmary resting. Bashir and I managed to stabilize her but her condition is very strange we are going to have to keep her in the infirmary for now while we try and figure out how to help her more permanently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:56 pm
    R'Ukannak, who was staring into space in a medative manner in one of the quieter corners of the bar, comes back to reality.

''Oh, yes? I should go in to see her."

She picks up her green tea, a drink she discovered whilst roleplaying in mid 18th century Japan in the holodeck.

Turning to Saoraan, she sees a face ridden with fatigue.

"You have been over exerting yourself. You require rest. If you are suffering from any mild anxiety, there is a traditional Betazoid remedy available from the tricorders which I understand to be effective." She says, realising she hasn't slept in three days.

((OOC: Shadowshifter had an idea that we could have our own thread for this storyline, which would be good if we wanted to roam a bit more, and incorporate more characters into the roleplay))

+==+==+moo+

-[.Moo.]-

Saoraan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:19 pm
((OOC : sounds good tell me when you or she sets it up.))

You're probably right I'll go rest in my quarters shortly mayhap we should meet in the lab here on the station tommorow to do further research into our vampire's condition? I'll invite Commander Dax and Doctor Bashir.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:16 pm

+==+==+moo+

-[.Moo.]-

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:38 pm
*enters the bar, and sits at the bar on one of the empty bar stools(since the story had stop. i thought i come back) the mask that she wore is back on over the lower half of her face. but she has change her outfit, she's now wareing a pintstripe (black with white stripes going down of corse) suit and a coal gunner hat on her head. instead of her black outfit with the cloak* Just a glass of water please.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:11 am
*Enters bar and sits down on an empty stool near shadow shifter*

*Ahem* BARTENDER....May..I...have...a...Cofee...black.  

Captain_J_T_Kirk

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:32 pm
*she looks over at Kirk and tips her hat* hello.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff