Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyia Lunamara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:35 pm
Lyia could fell her energy comeing back as she thought 'so, my energy in this form is still here' Lyia then looked at Jay closed her eyes and said with a smile "don't look so surprised" she opened them and looked away and thought 'i won't be able to turn into a humen until my energy is restored... and sense that men seems to be the only on to do it, i'll proably never be able to turn back' lyia swam out and said back to jay "um... good bye. hopefully our paths will crose again" lyia then submerged and started for home 'hopefully some other time i'll be able to bring Jay back'  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:09 am
Yuri came out of the shower with a towel around her and her hair dripping wet. She sighed wearily and went to change. She hadn't gotten a good sleep. Yuro kept appearing in her dreams and attacking her. The pulled on her shirt and balled her hands into fists. "Next time I won't be so niave," she grunted.

She walked out of her room, hair with damp, and left for the beach. She figured a nice walk would make her feel better.

"I've been looking for you."

Yuri froze and spun around. A smile spread widely across her lips as she lay her eyes on Toyo, the Green Mermaid. "Toyo!"  

Raspberry_Vengeance

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:19 pm
Jay saw her leave and thought 'i gusse i'll see her again, sometime' jay then saw the sun and thought 'i'm burning daylight' Jay climbed up the stairs and dashed off into town to get some work  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:23 pm
Heyyy everyone! Sorry, But I'm gonna be absent for a while. School is really tough...
If you want, you can have/rp my characters for now.

I'll see you guys soon~~ ^_^

- Air  

Kandie Skull

Raspberry_Vengeance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:35 am
Toyo took up a pose and smirked. "The one and only Green Pearl Mermaid Princess!" she chuckled. She walked over to Yuri and flicked her nose. Yuri rocked backwards and rubded her nose. Toyo smirked and laughed. "Hey, baby, what's new?"

"Uh," Yuri giggled at her friend. "Nothing," she lied. She hugged herself and looked up at Toyo. "I found my brother finally."

"Omigosh!" Toyo cheered. "That's wonderful!"

"He's the one we're fighting against," Yuri sighed. Toyo's smile vanished and she froze.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:38 pm
"So what have you been up to?"Hisuo sat down at a table.Shreane then joined him."Oh..just errands...and my job."Shreane forgot she decided to quit her job."I forgot,where do you work at?"

"The 100-star Resturant"

"That place?How do you deal with that?The customers are only rich snobby people."

"I...err...ignore them."

"Shreane...you deserve a better job.You're the best girl I ever met...Hisuo touched her hand and Shreane turned redder than her hair."Oh sweet seas...he's touching me...Shreane then snapped out of it."Wait...best girl?What about the others?"

Hisuo sighed."All they do is chase me for an autograph all over once they see me.It's hard to be alone."

"And with your son?"

"He spends most of his time outside without me and spends inside most of the time with me."He then sighed again."I wonder if I'm the best Father for him"

"You are."Hisuo looked up."As long as you give him the love and comfort like any other parent,you are the best Father ."

"Heh...okay enough of that.Something I want to show you."

Hisuo took out a photo which shocked her.

"My friend took this after seeing the sight of these two.He said they sing wonderful and be a great addition to the band."

"It can't be...how could anyone see us?!

The photo was a picture of Iva and her in idol forms.It was that time when they sang part of their sister song.

"Shreane?"Shreane snapped out of it and looked at him."You wouldn't happen to know these two would you?"

"S-Sorry...I don't"

"Bummer...Well I'll just keep-"

"I got an idea!Why don't I keep it and show it to my friends?Maybe they know!"

"Really?I'd sell my soul for those two girls to be in my band and sing."Hisuo handed her the photo."Thanks Shreane.I really owe you!If you hear-"

"OH MY GOSH!IT'S HISUO-KUN!THERE HE IS!"A crowd of fan girls pointed and raced towards him.

"Oh c-"Hisuo ran."I'LL SEE YOU LATER SHREANE!"he yelled while running.

"HISUO-KUN WAIT WE WANT AN AUTOGRAPH!PLEASE!I'LL EVEN PAY!"The fangirls yelled trying to catch him.

"O-okay..."Shreane sweatdropped and layed her head on the table."Yes...anything for you..."She sighed.  

MaronaPossessed

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:23 pm
Jay was walking looking around for something to do. Jay saw someone run by as he thought 'he looks like someone i saw before' Jay looked the other way to see girls running after him. Jay didn't want to get trampled on so he began running when it came to him 'that man's Keitaro's father, what was his name' Jay could really run, he got infront of the man and started running backwords and asked "what's your name again" Jay heard the girls scream his name "oh, Hisuo. my name's Jay. i think i offered to help set up the stage but you didn't want my help..." Jay looked past him and said "maybe this isn't the best place to talk, fallow me" Jay turned forword and turned right and right once more. it was a quick turn to hide for a bit  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:31 pm
Taking the quick hide with Jay,Hisuo looked past at the girls running for nothing.He leaned back on the wall and sighed in relief."Thanks alot...I owe you one."He didn't grasp anything he said except a hiding spot for him.  

MaronaPossessed

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:43 pm
Jay smiled "ah thank nothing of it" Jay put his hnad on his back then took it off and said "sorry, my bad, got a little too into the moment. anyways you goin' somewhere" Jay asked  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:30 pm
"It's a new day~!! The sun is soo warm~" Iva chirped, skipping happily down the streets. Her long, sugar pink hair swayed into the wind, lightly brushing against her skin.

Sachiko sighed, her brown eyes staring in wonder at the girl before her. Iva stopped for a while, peering at a random through the glass window. Stopping, Sachiko lightly smiled at the girl's childesh manner. "I'll never understand you..."

Iva stared blankly through the glass window. A stuff teddy bear lay in between two other stuff animals. Slowly, Iva's golden eyes softed, her smile slowly fading away. Keiko... Where- are you-?  

Kandie Skull

Raspberry_Vengeance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:53 pm
"Oh, Yuri, I'm...I'm so sorry," Toyo stammered. She looked at her dear friend's sad eyes. She touched her shoulder and smiled. "It'll be all right."

"I know that. I just can't help think of what happened to the Yuro that was my borther," Yuri admitted. She smiled too and grabbed Toyo's hand. "I guess, I'll never know that though."

"Maybe one day you will," Toyo encouraged. Yuri shrugged. "Now what?"

"How about we go and try to find some of the others?" Yuri suggested. She needed to be around the rest of the mermaids. It was something she just needed now. "I'm sure they can't be far."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:46 pm
blue jay20
Jay smiled "ah thank nothing of it" Jay put his hnad on his back then took it off and said "sorry, my bad, got a little too into the moment. anyways you goin' somewhere" Jay asked

"Back to my Band buddies."Hisuo looked both ways then looked at Jay."You wanted a job,right?He smilled.  

MaronaPossessed

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:11 pm
Jay returned the smile "depends, you going to give me one."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:04 pm
"I've got a deal for you then...If you show up every weekday the first week,you'll get the job being my assistant.However...He bent down a bit and put his shoulder on him."I don't want my son being jealous this whole time.So take some time doing what you boys do,okay?He told me alot about you."He smilled.  

MaronaPossessed

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:11 am
"alright, sounds like nothing i haven't done before" Jay sat down rubbed his head "hey you know what day it is, i lose track of time sometimes"

[no really what day is it in this RP?]  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces