Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Mobius92

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:22 pm
Username/Name:mini-man

Which .hack games have you played: The first .hack and all of G.U.

Which series have you seen/read:All of them :}D

Who's your favorite character and why: Piros! 4laugh He's just amazingly funny and totaly wishes he was the main character.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:02 pm
Username/Name: Kyoki DirzettE
Which .hack games have you played: Only the first series, haven't gotten to G.U. yet D:
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): most of them XD
Who's your favorite character and why: Kite, I really like his sincere personality. Also how serious he is about saving Orca.

I like Tsukasa and Haseo too, but Kite is my favorite.  

Kyoki DirzettE

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kurochi-san

Beloved Husband

10,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:47 pm
Username/Name: Slash Hydosho aka Canti / Slash or Zigbar (Ziggy)
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//Infection, Mutation, Outbreak (almost finished it till I had a game glitch just recently, wiped everything crying Gotta restart from Infection... Plus I still gotta buy Quaratine... IMPOSSIBLE to find)... I'll play G.U. after I finish the first series.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Sign, .hack//Legend of the Twilight manga/anime, .hack//Rebirth (first four games through BlackRose's eyes), .hack//Sign XXXX (First four games in two books, with Cubia having a little... different role in the series)
Who's your favorite character and why: .hack//Sign? Bear, for sure. Just his for sure attitude, I guess.. I dunno, just always found him awesome. .hack//Inf-Quar? Balmung. Period. The End. A master swordsman with epic wings? I'm sorry, just win.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:42 am
Username/Name: Lazuras Lefure
Which .hack games have you played: Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine, G.U. Volumes 1, 2 and 3
Which series have you seen/read: Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet anime, Roots, the Returner OVA, and parts of the GU OVAs
Who's your favorite character and why: Endrance/Elk. I connect to him due to my personality. I'm far too much of a romantic, I tend to be lonely, I spend my time on hobbies that are somewhat obsessive, I generally display the behaviors of a hikikomori excluding the social seclusion, though that's starting to change. Anyway, I'm very devout in my affections to someone once I fall for them, particularly my girlfriend/fiancee. I can be pretty affection starved, leading to a clingy personality when it comes to being around someone I'm close to. Along with that, I tend to have romantic statements and ponderings, which make me either sound creepy or naive. Generally, I connect to Endrance and Elk very, very deeply as you can tell.  

Lazuras Lefure

Fuzzy Bookworm

13,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

moonlight_saber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:44 am
Username/Name:moonlight_saber wink
Which .hack games have you played:.hack//GU trilogy(complete), haven't play the original .hack and can't seem to find it anywhere here D:

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):
ANIME=>.hack//sign,.hack//legend of the twilight bracelet,.hack//roots
MANGA=> only the manga adaptation of .hack//gu

Who's your favorite character and why: haseo i find his emo personality on //roots is pure awesome XD well i like how that character's personality changed throughout the game's story. fave quote= SKEEEEEIIIIIIITTTTTHHHHH!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:49 pm
Username/Name: iMellyChan/ Melissa, but call me Melly.

Which .hack games have you played? .Hack//Mutation and a little of Infection. I haven't been able to get my hands on the others. : (

Which series have you seen/read? .Hack//Sign and some of .hack//legend of the twilight bracelet.

Who's your favorite character and why? My favourite would have to be Sora. He's so entertaining to watch with all his bouncyness and Ally-oop(Sp?) If you've watched .Hack//Sign, you know what i'm talking about when he says allyoop. I'm just not sure how it's spelled. D:

Sora : "Tsukasa! Let's play red light green light!

Your Sweet Neko

8,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Your Sweet Neko

8,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:51 pm
moonlight_saber
Username/Name:moonlight_saber wink
Which .hack games have you played:.hack//GU trilogy(complete), haven't play the original .hack and can't seem to find it anywhere here D:

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):
ANIME=>.hack//sign,.hack//legend of the twilight bracelet,.hack//roots
MANGA=> only the manga adaptation of .hack//gu

Who's your favorite character and why: haseo i find his emo personality on //roots is pure awesome XD well i like how that character's personality changed throughout the game's story. fave quote= SKEEEEEIIIIIIITTTTTHHHHH!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, the original .Hack Games are SOO hard to find. I bought my boyfriend Quarantine and it costed me nearly $60.00 even with how old it is! Oh, and it's nice to meet you. I just saw what you said and had to comment.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:31 pm
Username/Name: iFlan-varia/Call me Flan or Xelnyn or Xel
Which .hack games have you played: The first from the original four and volume 2 of GU
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): read nearly all novels and manga but only watched roots
Who's your favorite character and why: Zelkova. He is just awesome as hacker and guild master  

iXelnyn

Romantic Informer

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Yunimori

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:56 pm
You lie silent there before me...
Here's a lullaby to close your eyes...Goodbye
It was always you that I despised....

*cough* File inquiry transmission.

Username/Name: Yunimori, aka Yuni
Which .hack games have you played: All of the originals, all of the GU series
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Watched: .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet
Read: Legend of the Twilight Bracelet
Who's your favorite character and why: Probably Tsukasa. They remind me eerily of a character I came up with before the series was started, plus the character themselves reminds me of myself in online games. Unfortunately, I suppose.

Any other information? Please submit inquiry.

*cough* Transmission ended.

Your tears...they mean nothing to me...
I don't feel enough for you to cry...Oh well
Here's a lullaby to close your eyes....

Goodbye.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:05 pm
This has GOT to be the coolest guild I've ever been invited too! mrgreen So here goes!

Username/Name: Username is Zerelixon, and you people can either call me Zere or Sammy, whatever you feel like ^^
Which .hack games have you played: I'm... Working on .hack//.... I have forgotten the title =__=; I can't believe it. First game with Kite and BlackRose. XD
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Anime: SIGN, Roots heart , Twilight Braclet, Liminality and some other OVAs.
Manga: G.U+, Twilight Bracelet
Novels: 2nd and 3rd in the first book series with Kite and BlackRose (don't remember titles! Too early/late in the morning!)
Who's your favorite character and why: Azure Kite from Roots and G.U!!! OwO He's psycho and I LOVE him! *dream cosplay* heart Just because he's... He's just awesome? I don't know why, but I've got a weak spot for those crazy one's that go around killing (PKing) people randomly (even if it isn't so random anyway) XD Anyway!!

This was me! I might sound hyper, and I AM, but that's only because it's 7 am in the morning and I didn't go to sleep last night 8D Sooo... Yeah! Nice to meet you guys!  

Zerelixon

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Balmvng

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Welcome, everyone :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:52 pm
Username/Name: Rosalind, but you can call me Rosa.

Which .hack games have you played: I M O Q, .Hack//G.U. Vol. 1

Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//SIGN, a bit of Roots, .hack//Liminality, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet (anime, same as Roots though- didn't get heavily in to it), .hack//GIFT, and I've also read the first two volumes of G.U. +

Who's your favorite character and why: Probably Subaru. She was always very strong willed and intelligent- I think I respected her for it a lot.

---

I was actually a member here on a mule a long time ago- which of course, ironically enough, I remembered the password to said mule after already having sent a request on this account.
Oh well.
I'm also a previous member/very temporary staff member of CyberConnects however have since abandoned it due to it's severe corruption (joined in early 2007- 100% left it as of 2 months ago). Honestly it was always corrupted, but in recent years it has only gotten worse, having finally reached intolerable levels for me.
I'm not all that interested in watching anime and reading manga generally, however .Hack//SIGN remains one of my favorites. I first saw it when it aired on Saturdays at midnight on Cartoon Network.

That's pretty much all I have to say so... nice meeting you all. :3

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

Go_Dreamer00

Beloved Browser

10,325 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:12 am
Username/Name: XxGoDreamer00xX
Which .hack games have you played: .Hack//Infection, Mutation
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .Hack//Sign, Twilight Bracelet, and Roots
Who's your favorite character and why: Mia because Shes mysterious and even though she can be a little selfish and does what she wants at times she is helpful too and caring toward elk.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:36 pm
Username/Name:Alchemist811
Which .hack games have you played: A Few Indie .hack Games I Looked But Never Found Infection... crying
Which series have you seen/read: I Watched bits //sign. I Read Most Of Legend of the Twilight..And Bits Of Alcor and G.U.
Who's your favorite character and whyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.almung Of The Azure Sky...Because He's Awesome... xd  

Alchemist811

Shirtless Noob

9,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Mark Twain 100
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers