Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:51 am

Rellik San

Cute Girl I was running against - I don't really mind if you win the elections (student union president) just been fun spending time with you.

Me - HAHAHA! Thats good because I will own you in the polls. *does victory dance*

Trust me you can be as fourth coming or as subtle as you like, I'm too stupid to catch on to what is wanted. sweatdrop

Lol, I refused to vote in those things, it was a mockey of democracy....... just like real elections actually um... where's my point?....

Lol, don't worry, you're like most guys then xd
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:55 am

Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Cute Girl I was running against - I don't really mind if you win the elections (student union president) just been fun spending time with you.

Me - HAHAHA! Thats good because I will own you in the polls. *does victory dance*

Trust me you can be as fourth coming or as subtle as you like, I'm too stupid to catch on to what is wanted. sweatdrop

Lol, I refused to vote in those things, it was a mockey of democracy....... just like real elections actually um... where's my point?....

Lol, don't worry, you're like most guys then xd

Hahaha, I only ran because my tutor put me forward without telling me. -_-

Hahaha, well most guys my age, these days it seems teenagers have psychic links to each other and get together and part more then a lego kit.

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:59 am

Rellik San

Hahaha, well most guys my age, these days it seems teenagers have psychic links to each other and get together and part more then a lego kit.

ahh, one of those election, they're fun aren't they xd

Teenagers these days... I'm not sure if they're getting simpler or they're all somehow connected.... like an alien force has taken over our younger generations... eek
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:04 am

Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

ahh, one of those election, they're fun aren't they xd

Teenagers these days... I'm not sure if they're getting simpler or they're all somehow connected.... like an alien force has taken over our younger generations... eek

Ahhh I take it you had one of those then? Hahaha, in all fairness it was probably when I showed up our local MP because he decided to stereotype me in front about 500 other people at a TUC open conference.

I know what you mean, even physically they same to be getting more and more alike, maybe the future of man kind is a-sexual and to breed via spores.

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:06 am

Rellik San

Ahhh I take it you had one of those then? Hahaha, in all fairness it was probably when I showed up our local MP because he decided to stereotype me in front about 500 other people at a TUC open conference.

I know what you mean, even physically they same to be getting more and more alike, maybe the future of man kind is a-sexual and to breed via spores.

Yuss, it was interesting to say the least. Lol, what did you do?

Well, the male of the species is starting to mutate its self out of existance, the days of the Y chromasone are numbered
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:10 am

Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Yuss, it was interesting to say the least. Lol, what did you do?

Well, the male of the species is starting to mutate its self out of existance, the days of the Y chromasone are numbered

I got elected because everyone liked my hat, I didn't actually do anything.

Its why I'm glad to masculine looking, I'm the last of a dying species. xd

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am

Rellik San

*laughs* that's fairer than general elections xd

lol, yup, be prepared for girlier looking men (whoot xd pretty boys are cute!)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:15 am

Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

*laughs* that's fairer than general elections xd

lol, yup, be prepared for girlier looking men (whoot xd pretty boys are cute!)

At least we know it wasn't fixed. xd

-_-.... Really I don't get the whole pretty boy thing, I'd have thought you'd want men to look like men, not men who look like 12 year old girls.

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:50 pm

Rellik San

-_-.... Really I don't get the whole pretty boy thing, I'd have thought you'd want men to look like men, not men who look like 12 year old girls.

*laughs* so true xd

I said they're cute, not that I go out with them razz cute like little dolly cute xd
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:11 pm

Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

*laughs* so true xd

I said they're cute, not that I go out with them razz cute like little dolly cute xd

Oh you mean put them in pretty dresses and have a tea party cute? xd

Rellik San
Crew

Racer Q

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:35 am

I play a game online with my aim screen name. It's called Cry Wolf, based on the movie. The object, if you are a sheep, is to find the wolf/wolves and eliminate them before they kill you(and all the other sheep) and win the game. If you are a wolf/wolves the object is to convince the sheep that you are one of them and kill them in their sleep. Throughout the game you get hints as to who the sheep are. One type of hint is known as "whispers" and when you get a whisper from the computerized shepard on a person that means that person is safe. The other type of hint is in the form of "dreams" that come to the sheep when they sleep. So by all accounts the odds are stacked against the wolves. When you get a whisper or a dream you generally tell it so that you can use it to both prove your own innocence and figure out who did not have a dream so you can eliminate the wolf.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Here is my rant.
In everything you do there will always be beginners that do not understand how the game works. I don't fault them for being beginners. I do fault them when they look at me and say to themselves "He speaks to coherently he must be lying." I am a terrible liar. I do not tell lies unless they are the kind where you bend or omit the truth. So when I play Cry Wolf all i have going for me is my honesty. As a wolf I do not call myself a sheep and as a sheep I say only what I observe. In this game there have been several instances when noticing minor details has gotten me ousted. I would like to know. WHEN DID BEING INTELLIGENT AND OBSERVATIVE BECOME A ******** CRIME!! I mean seriously if this were actually people locked in a house with a serial killer on the loose I feel sorry for those assholes. Then there are the people that play the "I simply do not like you" game. God.... Thank you to anyone that actually took the time to read this it made me feel a lot better.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:07 pm

Right. That is it you stupid ******** jerk-off. I have had 6 months of your bitching, I will not take anymore of it. yoyu are disrupting the class, you are disrupting my learning, you basdtard. Yeah, it's hard to get out of bed some mornings, but you're here to learn, get over it you fat lazy arse hole. I get up at half 6 in the ******** morning to catch a half seven bus to get to college at 8 for a 9 o'clock lesson. I could get up later, hasve a nice lie in, catch a bus that's always late and be late for class. But I don't, y'know why? because its rude to the teacher, its rude to the class, it disrupts your lrearning and the whole classes learning. you just don't do it. and if I am late for whatever reason, its on my head, its not the fault of the teacher for ******** sake. You don't go around blaming them for telling you off for being late for every damned lesson. You do not b***h about the teacher the moment he's left the room during a timed essay exam, disrupting it for the entire class. ******** disrespectful spoiled brat of a child.

Grahhh!!

I had to leave during that exam because he ******** me off so bad!! I couldn't help it, he started mouthing off and... the red mist descended. I became a storm of raging hatred and anger. It was a choice of leave the class and have to make it up later, or jump across the tables, get decked by 16 stone of idiot, get thrown out and a black eye to boot. I chose the first option, it seemed to cause the least hastle.

And just today I had to defend the teacher against him because he was starting on her now. I shouted at him so much he spent the entire rest of the lesson sulking in his corner ( twisted ) which just proves how much of a spoiled little brat he is. Jesus, just grow up already and learn that the world owes you ******** all, the pupils owe you ******** all (so stop asking me for my notes that I've done in my own time myself, for me (and nice people)), the teacher owes you nothing, the damned college owes you nothing. So sit down, shut the ******** up, and do some damned work for once you ******** arsehole!!!!

I think I'm done now.

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:32 pm

Isobel Bellamy
Right. That is it you stupid ******** jerk-off. I have had 6 months of your bitching, I will not take anymore of it. yoyu are disrupting the class, you are disrupting my learning, you basdtard. Yeah, it's hard to get out of bed some mornings, but you're here to learn, get over it you fat lazy arse hole. I get up at half 6 in the ******** morning to catch a half seven bus to get to college at 8 for a 9 o'clock lesson. I could get up later, hasve a nice lie in, catch a bus that's always late and be late for class. But I don't, y'know why? because its rude to the teacher, its rude to the class, it disrupts your lrearning and the whole classes learning. you just don't do it. and if I am late for whatever reason, its on my head, its not the fault of the teacher for ******** sake. You don't go around blaming them for telling you off for being late for every damned lesson. You do not b***h about the teacher the moment he's left the room during a timed essay exam, disrupting it for the entire class. ******** disrespectful spoiled brat of a child.

Grahhh!!

I had to leave during that exam because he ******** me off so bad!! I couldn't help it, he started mouthing off and... the red mist descended. I became a storm of raging hatred and anger. It was a choice of leave the class and have to make it up later, or jump across the tables, get decked by 16 stone of idiot, get thrown out and a black eye to boot. I chose the first option, it seemed to cause the least hastle.

And just today I had to defend the teacher against him because he was starting on her now. I shouted at him so much he spent the entire rest of the lesson sulking in his corner ( twisted ) which just proves how much of a spoiled little brat he is. Jesus, just grow up already and learn that the world owes you ******** all, the pupils owe you ******** all (so stop asking me for my notes that I've done in my own time myself, for me (and nice people)), the teacher owes you nothing, the damned college owes you nothing. So sit down, shut the ******** up, and do some damned work for once you ******** arsehole!!!!

I think I'm done now.

You just summed up my view of my time at college. -_-
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:03 pm

Rellik San

Grahh!! I wanted to hit him so much!! but.... 5"6 girlie against 5"10 guy that's built like a brick shithouse.... even when enraged I'm not that stupid eek but... RARRGG!!! He doesn't get that the class is bigger than just himself and he's ******** it up for the rest of us!! I have to PAY to be there and he's wasting my time and money!! The b*****d!!! scream stressed scream

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:06 pm

Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Grahh!! I wanted to hit him so much!! but.... 5"6 girlie against 5"10 guy that's built like a brick shithouse.... even when enraged I'm not that stupid eek but... RARRGG!!! He doesn't get that the class is bigger than just himself and he's ******** it up for the rest of us!! I have to PAY to be there and he's wasting my time and money!! The b*****d!!! scream stressed scream

Anyone regardless of height and weight can take down a guy. If you know where to aim, and lets face it, would it be a tragedy if he can never spread his seed?
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games