Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:03 pm
"So Shad, is there ever been anyone that you couldn't figure out from talking to them?" Cody pondered.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:26 pm
he nods his head "yep, people who are exactly like me" he sits back down on the ground "i talk one way and act a different way"  

Swift Penguin

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:49 pm
Kono's eyes bulged. Shadeon read her mind. But then agian she is pretty easy to read. no you're not annoying there is no way i could think that about you She tried not to blush when his words replayed in her head. Luckily she for once she did not blush. Kono smiled, "Lets start the party.. When Yoite feels better she can join us. I got some good food and a ton of pop, and cody bought a sweet sound system! We could dance....or.."

Kono had a brief image of her dancing with someone and her face turned really really red. She walked swiftly in the gym and dimmed the lights. That way no one could see her red face.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:17 pm
"Huh, people that act exactly like you? Sounds cool, I guess. So, for the party, what music do ya want on guys? I got mostly rock, but I bought some "popular" songs from my old school." Cody asked. "I reanimated my manikin over by the dj stand, so I can just hang out... though, I never do much at parties. I... can't dance..."  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:45 pm
he sighs and walks off after Kono "yes i can read your thought so can all of your friends. Do you remember that special link between our minds?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:58 pm
"I forgot... Or crap oh crap he dosent know that I envisioned us danc... NO! Dont think it he might hear.. happy thoughts happy toughts.. DUCK!"
Kono envisioned ducks in her mind. "Yeah I remember now." Kono said grateful for the dim light.

"Rock sounds awesome Cody!" Kono said still envisioning ducks..

(( new plot twist.... ))  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:31 pm
"Ok!" The manikin across the gym suddenly turned some rock on the speakers. The lights were starting to flash around the gym. He thought about what Shad said. Special link? I doubt he could get in my mind, I have my defenses up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:57 pm
Kono tried to dance, She wasnt that great and looked like a spaz but she was sort of having fun. It was hard imagining ducks all the time, however.
So kono went to the table and drank some soda trying to calm herself down.  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:18 pm
Cody was at the table, sitting down all the time, drinking a soda. "So... what are you thinking so hard about?" He asked Kono.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:40 pm
"Ducks.." Kono mutterd. "I have a crush on someone but im afriad he might read my mind and reject me.. So im thinking of ducks." she said quietly..  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:54 pm
(lolz wow i love ducks)

he sits down against the wall and tries to fall asleep "man now Kono is gonna get me thinking about ducks" he falls asleep and of course his dreams are about things randomly turning into ducks  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:03 am
"Ah. You mean "the connection" Shad was talking about? It... won't work with me. I have someone at my mental defenses. It's... Keith. The other me." Cody explained.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:12 am
(( *giggle* Ducks!))
Kono nodded "That sounds somewhat convient.. If you like this Keith person." She looked at Shad and laughed, he was sleeping.
"I better wake him up.. " Kono walked over to Shadeon and poked him..
As his eyes opened Kono could not hink of anything to say. "um.. Quack?"

Oh. My... Gosh I sound like a freak quacking at him.. He probally figured it out by now... She tought.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:25 am
"Keith can go rot." Cody stated blankly. "If you want to meet, him, I have medication that calls him out." He took out his white vial. "These pills give Keith the power to come out in my body, for one day." He looked down for a second. "He was supposed to be born, but he died in the womb. His mind searched for a body, and found mine."  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:08 pm
he feels Kono poke him and he opens his eyes to find that Kono is right in his face "um.....hello there" she quacks at him "is that all?, ok the quack to you to." he falls back asleep  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games