Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:11 pm
Botan watched as scenery passed them by. He knew where they were going, and the thought made his blood run cold. Compared to his parents, Negase was a saint. He knew that going back there wasn't going to end well, but he couldn't let anything bad happen to his sister. Whether she hated him or not, he cared about her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:16 pm
Ayame stopped about 5 miles from his house and turned off the bike. She took off her helmet and shook her head.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:20 pm
Botan got off of the bike and took of his helmet. His eyes were as cold as ice as he glared in the direction of his house. "I swore that I'd never come back here," he said in a strangely detached voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:27 pm
"Your not. Stay here and wait for me...I'll be back with her." She gave him a quick kiss before putting back on her helmet. Before he could protest she had started the bike and headed in the direction of his home.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:29 pm
"Ayame!" Botan called as he tried to run after her. "AYAME!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:33 pm
His voice was lost in the roar of her motor and soon she was out of sight. Forgive me Botan...but I can't give you back to them...

Ayame reached Botan's house with in minutes. She pulled into the driveway and cut off the motor. Getting off the bike she pulled off her helmet and walked towards the front door.

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:36 pm
Everything the two had did showed up o the security cameras in front of a large screen. Already someone was going to pick up the deserted Botan. A man who resembled Botan greatly stepped out the front doors and smiled coldly at Ayame. "You must be the infamous Ayame I've heard so much about," the man said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:41 pm
"I guess. I don't really care who you are, I'm just here for one thing and that isn't you." She started to walk past him.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:47 pm
The man stepped in front of Ayame's way. "And just what might that be? Surely you don't expect to intrude upon my home and start making demands of me."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:48 pm
Ayame elbowed him in the nose and heard the sick crack as it broke. She pushed past him and headed upstairs.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:54 pm
The man grabbed his nose in pain, bringing out a gun he twirled around and shot at Ayame. He called guards as he shot at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:58 pm
Ayame ducked when he shot and then bolted up the stairs, taking them three at a time. Sprinting down the hall she would dodge and duck past guards.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:19 pm
The man cursed as Ayame got out of sight. "Leave her. She's of no importance to us. She has no idea where she is or what she's gotten herself into. Botan is within our grasps. That's all that matters."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:23 pm
Ayame quickly found a place to hide and once the coast was clear she wandered about.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:05 pm
Botan's house was a large and intricate mansion. One could easily get lost within its many corridors and room if they didn't know where they were going. As Ayame wondered around, Botan was being drug toward their house.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff