Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:44 am

darkwitchdizzy
Antiklion Ingle
darkwitchdizzy
Antiklion Ingle
darkwitchdizzy

It doesn't take ninja skillz to walk up behind someone and grab a plate. wink

It does when theyre sitting in the rafters

Haha. But a witch could do it better. Or a vampire. Besides, you'd probably have to pull a fancy nin-jutsu.

What about a Ninja-Vampire eek

Don't go there. I'd have to hurt you if you did. stare

I know but I wanted to say it before someone else did
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:43 pm

Afternoon all. *points to the nifty banner* thanks to Miss. Dizzy and whom ever helped her make that.

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:10 pm

Dr_lecter1988
Afternoon all. *points to the nifty banner* thanks to Miss. Dizzy and whom ever helped her make that.

I made it myself, dearie. wink Like most of this guild.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:20 pm

hey dizzy! ^-6 erm..am i supposed to be a mod? confused <*confused little goth girl*

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:21 pm

*pops back in for a few moments* Hello everyone, anything amusing happen while I was gone?
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:22 pm

isobel_bellamy
hey dizzy! ^-6 erm..am i supposed to be a mod? confused <*confused little goth girl*

Yeah... if you want to be one, that is.

[ D i z z y ]

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:23 pm

hey lurichan! ive finished my first manga idea for rsom uk!! yay!!
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:24 pm

isobel_bellamy

Congratulations. You'll have to tell us how to find it when you get it published. ^_^ (or give us the link if you put it online)

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:25 pm

darkwitchdizzy
isobel_bellamy

yeah sure! it seems like a lot of work but i wont mind yay! thanks dizzy! heart ...there were a lot of exclamations there.......
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:27 pm

isobel_bellamy
darkwitchdizzy
isobel_bellamy

yeah sure! it seems like a lot of work but i wont mind yay! thanks dizzy! heart ...there were a lot of exclamations there.......

Lol, okay.

[ D i z z y ]

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:29 pm

isobel_bellamy
darkwitchdizzy
isobel_bellamy

You get extra buttons. ^_^ And sticky posting powers!
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:29 pm

lurichan
isobel_bellamy

Congratulations. You'll have to tell us how to find it when you get it published. ^_^ (or give us the link if you put it online)
well i wrote it and my lovely friend and illustrator yuu-chan draws it (i cant draw anything other than mutants...) we're going to send it in for rising stars of manga uk but it means that we cant publish it anywhere else....but if it isnt in the top 10 i think it'll be on the internet xd ....im hyper coz it took me so long to write it ive had writers block for ages.....

Isobel Bellamy

Mistaken-Paradox

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:31 pm

*sits in a random location*
hey im new to the guild its awesome! I found a guild i fit into and joined...
anywho whats up
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:32 pm

isobel_bellamy
lurichan
isobel_bellamy

well i wrote it and my lovely friend and illustrator yuu-chan draws it (i cant draw anything other than mutants...) we're going to send it in for rising stars of manga uk but it means that we cant publish it anywhere else....but if it isnt in the top 10 i think it'll be on the internet xd ....im hyper coz it took me so long to write it ive had writers block for ages.....

Make sure to keep the people on the other side of the pond here updated on things so we can see your story. ^_^ I"m sure it's great.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:32 pm

lurichan
isobel_bellamy
darkwitchdizzy
isobel_bellamy

You get extra buttons. ^_^ And sticky posting powers!
lol i know i logged on today and for quite a while i thought "why do i have new buttons?" i then checked the members list my first reacton was "im a mod? erm...has dizzy made a mistake?......"
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games