Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic_breeze

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:43 pm
Hello. My name is Miya. I collect Space Marines (Ultramarines) & Eldar. I also play/collect High Elves, Lizardmen & Wood Elves. All armies are around 2000 points minimum. I cannot get pictures at the moment but will update when i can.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:37 pm
I play (actually, have played-- currently don't own any Warhammer/40K armies) Tyranids, Orks, Necrons, and Witchhunters/Sisters in 40K; in WFB, I play Orcs, Dark Elves, and Chaos. I'm working on Warmachine stuff right now; still trying to pick out a color scheme for my new Tyranid army, and waiting for Orcs in October.

As I don't own a complete army currently, I'll just post a pic of one of the models I kept. It's a converted Grimgor; the pointing hand was done by legendary studio sculptor Gary Morley (in store-- how cool! mrgreen ) The right hand/shoulder rebuild was done courtesy of yours truly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sorscha Kratikoff

Scarlett4015

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:36 pm
I'm dan. I new to not just the guild, but also warhammer 40k. I'm going with the tau! This is what I got.
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:55 am
Hey there all, ManagerKyoto aka Manky aka Jono here, giving you all a big G'Day from the land down under, Australia.

I am currenlty collecting/working on an "impressive" Necron army. I have been collecting them for about 2 year now and I am still not quite happy with them yet.

When I next get a chance, I shall include some photo's of my army. It is in the general region of about 3000pts.  

ManagerKyoto

Marcus McFlufferson

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:10 am
Hey, I'm Mark. From England.

I've got a 1500-2000pt Necron army stashed away, an active 1,500pt Word Bearers army, an active 1,500pt Mordor army and an active 1k Empire army.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:14 pm
Hey guys, I'm Paladin_xm8
I dont currently have a digital camera so I cant post any pics
I play as the Space Marines and the Tau  

BattleHanz

Drakensteel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:01 pm
Started bout 2 years ago when I read Fire Warrior. Didnt know it was such a huge series till I saw a freind in civics had a Tau Codex in his back pack. Got bout 20 books now, and DoW/WA. No miniatures thjough (to poor). If i do ill probly go space marines and Tau. mabey little eldar but I doubt it.

Know a fair bit of lore from lexicanum, the uk site, and me books. Favorite chapters are probly Grey Knights, Relicators, Space wolves, and Blood Angels. Did like Black Templar but they too religious for me smile

BURN THE HERITIC!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:23 am
Yay!

I happen to be "Carados" who also happens to have a rather large Ultramarine army (I guess in excess of 5kpts), a 3k 'balanced' Tyranid army, a chaos Thousand Sons army which is still wip though it emphasises more on the rubric aspect than daemons. Lastly for 40k I have some Imperial Guard/Daemonhunters which combine to around 3/4k depending on upgrades.

I also have a few =I=quisitor models but I don't think many people will be that interested in them here gonk

Finally I have a ~2.5k lizardmen army which I hope to expand to around 4k (maybe 5k) so I can pick from several different styles (all magic, all saurus etc).

My painting I deem is good and by good I mean a bit better than tabletop standard though I claim to be no expert at all.

wink  

Carados

Moz Grozendix

Vicious Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:47 am
Moz returns.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:40 pm
Hi, I'm Ceicle, I am from Ropp, Germany. I got a 2000 point Daemonhunter army with 2 titans. a 1500 point necron army with Pylon, a 2000 point eldar army with Eldar Titan with sonic lances. and a 1500 point tyranid army with a Bio-titan.

I will try to get a pic as soon as possible.  

Khorne Cuttie

Sinrus the Great

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:03 pm
I am Sinrus and I shall wait until I have painted my orks until I post them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:29 am
Hello! My name is Mason, and I've been playing 40k for over a year now and have dabbled a bit in fantasy as well, I have only recently been able to buy the more expensive aspects of my armies, but shall post pics etc, when they are painted (*they have their dignaty to defend!) Anyway, I play Tau (my first army) Witch hunters, Daemon hunters, Chaos Space marines, Space marines, and of course, I also play the Greeskin menace! Like I said, I'll post army lists etc. later, but first I must complete my 1500pts. Witch hunters army. (continues tedius session of painting Arcos... stare )
(Update) Well I'm finished with the Witch hunters for now, so back to my orkz!  

WTFR

Theobane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:42 pm
My name is TheoBane and i collect the Space marines, i invented a chapter called the Dunic caste, I used to play a lot but know i write storys in hope they will get published into the warhammer 40,000 world, if i get premission from games workshop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:27 pm
Irthos Vaeri, a pleasure to be a part of this guild. I have a small SM force and a much larger Dark Eldar one. Mostly though I enjoy the universe and read a massive amount of the books.  

Irthos Vaeri

Yuzuha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:52 pm
Yuzuha, and I got into 40k a bit ago, but didnt really have the funds to start building an army untill recently. Right now I am slowly painting members soon to be part of my Tyranid army. Ill post pictures eventually.  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games