Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

Akio_Hikari

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:30 pm
I'm not a supporter of incest it's just a lil weird to me, maybe it's because I have a brother... It's alright if they truely love each other but... no I don't really like it >_>  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:28 pm
I have no problems with people liking incest... I've just never been able to get into it... I don't really know why, maybe it's that last little pit of Christian battering at my soul... GOOD LUCK *Crushes it down more* I was actually freaking out earlier today because I saw a third webside that said my favourite male pairing in Kiddy Grade, Sinistra and Dextera *points to Sig* were twins... I am not sure if it's true or not, I mean they never say anything in the series about it... but it bothers me to think about it ;_;  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xxvampirexninjaxx

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:11 pm
IY_and_MCR
Well, if it is real love and consentual who am I to say it's wrong.

i completely agreee lol inuyasha X sesshomoru (can't spell worth crap oooh shiny)  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:07 pm
I can't really say I'm for or against it. Having the twin aspect, twincest, is pretty and all... But real life? I'm not into anything real life to be honest, but if you want to do your brother, with his consent and love, go ahead.  

VairaSmythe

Friendly Poster

BluEmerald

Fluffy Puppy

15,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:25 pm
[OMFG NARKI]
Like I've said in the past, I have nothing against incest. It's one of my fav themes for yaoi, and as long as both parties truly love eachother I don't have any problem with real-life incest either, generally speaking that is.
What's weird though, I think my brother was hitting on me today... >.< Freaky.

I agree completely with what he said. To me, love is love and it shouldn't be categorized like that. But um my brother is married so the second part doesn't happen to me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:19 pm
Sometimes, it depends. Yes, if you truly love them, then who am I to say it's wrong?

But from my point of view, it's wrong. I come from a culture wher your brother can be a leader or someone you care after. I've had those thoughts and afterwards, I felt like shooting myself. It's not that it's wrong, it's just that it was with the wrong person. >< Do you get me?

xMartyrdomx

VampireBlood

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:43 am
gecko_girl_vici
What do you think? I think there's nothing hotter than a good, square session of Yaoi incest. I mean, am I the only one out there? crying I can probably say this because I dont have any brothers and sisters..
What about real-life yaoi incest? Opinions?

OH YEAH!!! I always will go for a good yaoi incest!!! *pervy thoughs* heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:45 pm

#1: love is love, no matter what.
that's what i believe. then again, i am an only child, SO that may change my outlook on that...

#2: twincest. rofl

HAHAHA.
no, i'm not kidding.

JadaEx

Kuakuu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:25 pm
I'm fine with incest. *cough* LloydxKratos *cough* xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:45 pm
I love incest.
<3

It doesn't bother me.
Even if I do have a sibling.

Chesea

Yoshikazu

Armed Battery

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:50 am
i totally hate incest
unless its armored Al and only armored Al, with ed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:07 pm
For me it kinda depends on the characters being paired and what their relationship is (i.e. brothers, father & son, etc.)  

[Romiette]

eclipsed_love

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:23 pm
i think twins are the only axeption i would get into and even then i wouldn't want it to go very far...i have siblings...maybe thats why  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:57 am
I'm the oldest of 4 kids. But I'm still an incest fan. Simply because I understand that some people DO feel that way about their siblings, but I'm not one of them.

But Brothercest is a long standing favorite of mine.  

[Ren The Ryoko]

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:45 pm
Honestly it doesn't matter to me. If they love each other than so be it. I like it. Also twincest.

Aoyagicest. heart  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games