Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:57 pm
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
Lenre Li
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
I must add this one before I go to sleep!

Okay, it's monday and lunch time. I wal into the lunch room and see my friends standing around gettin their food. Nick is standing off to the side with a corn dog in his mouth. I glance at him smile evily and say "So, Nick...You practicing?" He looked horrified, and everone else laughed. It was a good day.

xd Hahah. He was horrified because it was probably true... ?

lol

More than likely yes. Also! This morning same guy Nick was talking to his friend Vince and all I heard of their convo was Nick saying, "Yea, I'm the submissive." So I really fast turn around and shout, "I knew you were uke!"

Hahaha! I wanna meet this nick guy.
HAHAHAA. XD
I really really really want an older brother for some reason! So like, I can torture him and tease him. HAHAHA. It's lonely being an only child!!! I have a good canidate in mind who's like my child hood friend and he's 5 years older than me. And I think he's bi! HAHAHA. Well, if someone put they're Bi on their friendster would you believe them?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:24 pm
psychotic LEE
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
Lenre Li
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
I must add this one before I go to sleep!

Okay, it's monday and lunch time. I wal into the lunch room and see my friends standing around gettin their food. Nick is standing off to the side with a corn dog in his mouth. I glance at him smile evily and say "So, Nick...You practicing?" He looked horrified, and everone else laughed. It was a good day.

xd Hahah. He was horrified because it was probably true... ?

lol

More than likely yes. Also! This morning same guy Nick was talking to his friend Vince and all I heard of their convo was Nick saying, "Yea, I'm the submissive." So I really fast turn around and shout, "I knew you were uke!"

Hahaha! I wanna meet this nick guy.
HAHAHAA. XD
I really really really want an older brother for some reason! So like, I can torture him and tease him. HAHAHA. It's lonely being an only child!!! I have a good canidate in mind who's like my child hood friend and he's 5 years older than me. And I think he's bi! HAHAHA. Well, if someone put they're Bi on their friendster would you believe them?

Ahaha no you don't wanna meat him. He's a real grade A a*****e. He's also psyco nazi. Really he is, he just says things I can twist around. I feel your pain. SO boring being an only child.

Also, I'm watching Space Balls and had to share this.

"I see your shwarts is as big as mine!"  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:26 pm
I has more!

Okay today in history I was giving Nae and Jessica some gum and Joey (ya really gotta love this guy) comes up and says, "Hey, I'm a friend can I have some?" All sweet and pouty like. I loving all things cute can't say no and give him some. It's juicy fruit stuff so I tell him, "Here, take two. You'll need that much to have the same amount as a regular stick a gum." He takes it and smiles saying, "Yea, I will I have a big mouth." I just about died.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:03 am
everthing is sounding rude to me these days....everything i hear my brain keeps tranforming into innuendo...I can think of any right now but i just say on another forum im on

someone talking about artbook scans

its rather small, but the scans are good and decently sized  

Sacher Torte

Greedy Capitalist

lawliet-senpai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:24 am
I was watching a Gakuen Heaven fan sub that had been translated from Japanese to a Chinese language and then to english so the subs were a little off. But the best line was when Keita is on a bike with Kazuki (ep 2) and Keita says, "Ever since I've met you, Kazuki, its been such a release"
it was funny but then he added "u remind of my grandmother" and then it was just weird...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:39 pm
I just about died this morning in Government.

There's a boy I know who sits near the door in class. A friend of his walked into the room and in 0.6 seconds flat he jumped ONTO his TABLE and lept toward him, crashing them both face first onto the floor. He said "Man, you were supposed to catch me!" And his friend responded "What are you, my wife?"

They were lucky I was the only one there, but I couldn't sop myself from giggling.  

Bane Rie

Honourable123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:41 pm
Me and some of my friends were at the picnic benches at lunch (and break, too, but that doesn't matter...), where most of our year hangs out, and eats lunch. Most people were on the sheltered side, behind the picnic benches, trees and stuff - away from the wind.
Loads of the guys from our year were running around, chasing each other and stuff, to try and stay warm. One of them, I'm not sure who's bright idea it was (I'm blaming Jack A, but that might be because I've hated him since he dumped two of my friends, and his gran wants me to go out with him eek ), decided the should have piggy-back races.
So, of course, Robbie and Paul paired up, Robbie carrying Paul, even though he's about a foot taller than him. After getting bored of that, Robbie decided to get a piggy-back ride from Scott (the shortest boy in my from, and we have really short guys. Either annoyingly tall, or incredibly small. Anyway...). And, Robbie attempting to get on Scott's back looked... erm... well, it didn't look like something you should be doing at school... eek
After nearly squashing each other by randomly jumping on people's backs, even if they're already carrying someone else... they decided it would be best if the didn't kill each other...
Robbie and Paul went to go talk to Lewis and Jack B. And Josie and Devon (my friends) started singing their own version of 'Happy birthday' to Amy. Me and Vicky decided, to preserve our sanity, we'd leave them to their singing... We were stood near Jake, Tom and Scott, when Paul danced past singing 'I believe in miracles...'. And then Robbie followed him - 'since you came along' - placing his hands on Jakes hips as he walked past us/them.
After we'd recovered from that, and Josie and Devon had stopped singing, we walked back to our friends. I was stood there, getting incredibly bored (nobody ever listens emo ), when I noticed Tom stood in between Paul and Robbie, with his hand around Robbie's wrist. Paul got annoyed and practically dived at Tom. I wasn't close enough to hear what they were saying, but their actions spoke for themselves...
Oh, I nearly forgot, the last music lesson before Christmas... Anyway, we always have a karaoke (that's how it's spelled, right...?) lesson, before the end of term, this was a special Christmas karaoke. Robbie and Paul might as well have been glued to the mic (there was only one, so hey were practically holding hands 4laugh ), they were singing that much. They sung all the 'normal' ones first, before starting on the romantic ones (a few other people had sung by then). They were singing Santa Baby, and, naturally, the first line Paul got (Robbie was hogging the mic) was 'think of all the fellas I haven't kissed'. Everyone burst out laughing, and Paul got really embarrassed, and went to sit down. And, to comfort his 'friend', Robbie decided to sing Last Christmas on Paul's knee.
I don;t even know how this happened, but I'll type it anyway. During drama (we were making up plays, in groups, for children), and Robbie and Paul somehow managed to get into some... interesting positions, on the floor... Paul sitting on Robbie, Robbie practically lying on Paul, Robbie and Paul lying next to each other...

Wow, I wrote a lot... I hope it'll actually post it, this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:47 pm
Mayor Spoon
Me and some of my friends were at the picnic benches at lunch (and break, too, but that doesn't matter...), where most of our year hangs out, and eats lunch. Most people were on the sheltered side, behind the picnic benches, trees and stuff - away from the wind.
Loads of the guys from our year were running around, chasing each other and stuff, to try and stay warm. One of them, I'm not sure who's bright idea it was (I'm blaming Jack A, but that might be because I've hated him since he dumped two of my friends, and his gran wants me to go out with him eek ), decided the should have piggy-back races.
So, of course, Robbie and Paul paired up, Robbie carrying Paul, even though he's about a foot taller than him. After getting bored of that, Robbie decided to get a piggy-back ride from Scott (the shortest boy in my from, and we have really short guys. Either annoyingly tall, or incredibly small. Anyway...). And, Robbie attempting to get on Scott's back looked... erm... well, it didn't look like something you should be doing at school... eek
After nearly squashing each other by randomly jumping on people's backs, even if they're already carrying someone else... they decided it would be best if the didn't kill each other...
Robbie and Paul went to go talk to Lewis and Jack B. And Josie and Devon (my friends) started singing their own version of 'Happy birthday' to Amy. Me and Vicky decided, to preserve our sanity, we'd leave them to their singing... We were stood near Jake, Tom and Scott, when Paul danced past singing 'I believe in miracles...'. And then Robbie followed him - 'since you came along' - placing his hands on Jakes hips as he walked past us/them.
After we'd recovered from that, and Josie and Devon had stopped singing, we walked back to our friends. I was stood there, getting incredibly bored (nobody ever listens emo ), when I noticed Tom stood in between Paul and Robbie, with his hand around Robbie's wrist. Paul got annoyed and practically dived at Tom. I wasn't close enough to hear what they were saying, but their actions spoke for themselves...
Oh, I nearly forgot, the last music lesson before Christmas... Anyway, we always have a karaoke (that's how it's spelled, right...?) lesson, before the end of term, this was a special Christmas karaoke. Robbie and Paul might as well have been glued to the mic (there was only one, so hey were practically holding hands 4laugh ), they were singing that much. They sung all the 'normal' ones first, before starting on the romantic ones (a few other people had sung by then). They were singing Santa Baby, and, naturally, the first line Paul got (Robbie was hogging the mic) was 'think of all the fellas I haven't kissed'. Everyone burst out laughing, and Paul got really embarrassed, and went to sit down. And, to comfort his 'friend', Robbie decided to sing Last Christmas on Paul's knee.
I don;t even know how this happened, but I'll type it anyway. During drama (we were making up plays, in groups, for children), and Robbie and Paul somehow managed to get into some... interesting positions, on the floor... Paul sitting on Robbie, Robbie practically lying on Paul, Robbie and Paul lying next to each other...

Wow, I wrote a lot... I hope it'll actually post it, this time.

Lol! This sounds great! Paul sounds kinda like a jealous seme diving at that one guy. XD  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:56 am
Rulin' ya universes...

wahh, that sounds so great, Mayor Spoon... >__<
Here, most guys are homophobic and stay far away from each other ('cept for my boys.)
My friend Zander told me he wanted to go to this boys school where all the boys are super cute and clingy and such *squeal* so I'mma make sure he goes to that school and I'll install a buttonhole camera :3
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:08 pm
Miss Sushii is he does please! PLEASE! Do the button camera! And then post the videos for us to watch! :]  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:03 am
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
Miss Sushii is he does please! PLEASE! Do the button camera! And then post the videos for us to watch! :]
Rulin' ya universes...

xD lol, he should do it *glances at zander*
I'm wondering if there are gas-form aphrodisiacs? 'cause I need it O w O
See, each wednesday I have double sport my last 2 periods (urgh.) But If I fill the boy's dressing room with aphrodisiac and lock the doors, FUN STUFF WILL HAPPEN. It's pretty cramped in there, see. *snicker*
And I can plant a camera someplace... hur hur.
... wait.
Is that illegal? o.o BAH, couldn't be...
...right?
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:59 pm
Miss Sushii
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
Rulin' ya universes...

xD lol, he should do it *glances at zander*
I'm wondering if there are gas-form aphrodisiacs? 'cause I need it O w O
See, each wednesday I have double sport my last 2 periods (urgh.) But If I fill the boy's dressing room with aphrodisiac and lock the doors, FUN STUFF WILL HAPPEN. It's pretty cramped in there, see. *snicker*
And I can plant a camera someplace... hur hur.
... wait.
Is that illegal? o.o BAH, couldn't be...
...right?
...since 1992.

*drools* Oh yes! That would be fantastic! heart ....nope it's not illegal, so long as you don't record their voices! biggrin  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:24 pm
lol. It was pretty awesome the other day. I was setting my friend Samone up on a date with a boy from my neighborhood. She is really playful and I told him "Don't be afraid to grab her butt or something, she really likes that." I was serious too, she loves corny crap like that. Anyway, so we got to her house (we ere going with a few otehr friends to the movies so it woulnd't be awkward) and when we got in I called out, "Samone! We're here!" She called back that she would be ready in a minute. It sounded like she was in the kitchen so I went in with Todd to introduce them (he's the boy I was setting her up with.) So when we got there she had her face stuffed in the fridge like she was searching for something. I nudged Tood to go over and he did. He rubbed her butt and said, "Hey there cutie!" But...but then she turned around and...it was her (nearly identical) twin brother Misha! eek Samone never really wears skirt, so I couldn't tell the difference! (and they have the same hair cut.) So he turns around and gives Todd this turned-on look and says, "Well, helloooooooo." (Misha's gay.) Todd just kind of had this really awkward look on his face before screaming out "Good lord!" and running out of the house. Turns out Samone had been in the next room. So...that was one of the #1 most awkward moments of my life. Especially sense I kind of caused it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:17 pm
Imoto-chan_Always
lol. It was pretty awesome the other day. I was setting my friend Samone up on a date with a boy from my neighborhood. She is really playful and I told him "Don't be afraid to grab her butt or something, she really likes that." I was serious too, she loves corny crap like that. Anyway, so we got to her house (we ere going with a few otehr friends to the movies so it woulnd't be awkward) and when we got in I called out, "Samone! We're here!" She called back that she would be ready in a minute. It sounded like she was in the kitchen so I went in with Todd to introduce them (he's the boy I was setting her up with.) So when we got there she had her face stuffed in the fridge like she was searching for something. I nudged Tood to go over and he did. He rubbed her butt and said, "Hey there cutie!" But...but then she turned around and...it was her (nearly identical) twin brother Misha! eek Samone never really wears skirt, so I couldn't tell the difference! (and they have the same hair cut.) So he turns around and gives Todd this turned-on look and says, "Well, helloooooooo." (Misha's gay.) Todd just kind of had this really awkward look on his face before screaming out "Good lord!" and running out of the house. Turns out Samone had been in the next room. So...that was one of the #1 most awkward moments of my life. Especially sense I kind of caused it. sweatdrop
Rulin' ya universes...

xD Poor guy! But oh so awesome.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:09 pm
Imoto-chan_Always

OMG! That his hilarious!  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games