Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:20 pm
You get a vacation for Mardi Gras? Louisiana, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:27 pm
Quote:
Join Request From: perfect 4 u
Joining Reason: I am so ready to join

I don't know if this is quite good enough. What do you think?  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:32 am
Durza the Shade
Quote:
Join Request From: perfect 4 u
Joining Reason: I am so ready to join

I don't know if this is quite good enough. What do you think?

o__O; yes
in truth i don't deny anyone unless like that one time where they said we suck
so we don't know how they'll act with in the guild until their in it  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:34 am
Durza the Shade

Mississippi actually
the Gulf Coast between New Orleans and Mobil, AL get Mardi Gras off- and the southern Louisiana area as well
and it's only like a thin strip (besides in Louisiana) that gets it off because like people 20 miles north of me don't get Mardi Gras . . . basically it's anyone below Interstate 10. 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:07 pm
Masquanade
Durza the Shade

Mississippi actually
the Gulf Coast between New Orleans and Mobil, AL get Mardi Gras off- and the southern Louisiana area as well
and it's only like a thin strip (besides in Louisiana) that gets it off because like people 20 miles north of me don't get Mardi Gras . . . basically it's anyone below Interstate 10. 3nodding

So lucky . . . *sighs*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:09 pm
Durza the Shade

YES! Louisiana rocks cause we get off school for three days to drink and catch cheap beads! and eat king cake!  

Erin Sovenya

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:48 pm
Erin Sovenya
Durza the Shade

YES! Louisiana rocks cause we get off school for three days to drink and catch cheap beads! and eat king cake!

x_x I could so use a vacation. The teachers have been piling up the homework lately and it's crazy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:27 pm
I WANT to go to Mardi-Gras... get some beads blaugh 4laugh xd  

Pillilu

Feral Cat

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:14 pm
BandGeekGirl
I WANT to go to Mardi-Gras... get some beads blaugh 4laugh xd

I have a bunch hanging off the back of my door. If you were nearby, I'd give you mine xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:20 pm
Yeah we have tons and tons and tons. I didn't go to any parades today but others did. But I staid home and babysat my little 5 year old cousin. Crazyness.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:24 pm
Masquanade
Yeah we have tons and tons and tons. I didn't go to any parades today but others did. But I staid home and babysat my little 5 year old cousin. Crazyness.

There was a pancake supper at my church tonight but I couldn't go because I had rehearsals crying

I've decided to give up meat for Lent this year. First time I've ever decided to give something up for Lent. I had a friend who gave up chocolate for Lent and on the first school day after Easter we all brought her chocolate.

The only meat I eat here in our dning hall is bacon, and occasionally chicken, so it shouldn't be so hard....I hope *_*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:19 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Erin Sovenya
Durza the Shade

x_x I could so use a vacation. The teachers have been piling up the homework lately and it's crazy.

Tell me about it. I only post on Gaia at midnight nowadays, for lack of any other time.  

Durza the Shade

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:51 am
Durza the Shade

Tell me about it. I only post on Gaia at midnight nowadays, for lack of any other time.

My teachers suck. They give us all this homework we put our time and effort into and then they don't even grade it! They just check it off as done. Thank God the years half over.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:21 am
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade

There was a pancake supper at my church tonight but I couldn't go because I had rehearsals crying

I've decided to give up meat for Lent this year. First time I've ever decided to give something up for Lent. I had a friend who gave up chocolate for Lent and on the first school day after Easter we all brought her chocolate.

The only meat I eat here in our dning hall is bacon, and occasionally chicken, so it shouldn't be so hard....I hope *_*

Off topic but... my brother had to tell you that your 'Kenya Lion' dude in ur siggy is just 'awesome' xd  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:03 am
I don't give up anything for lent . . . isn't it Catholics who pratice that? The only bad thing about lent is that school (obviously) won't serve meat on Friday . . . or they'll an option of meatless items . . . x__X; I personally love meat and all the power to ya Silver for giving that up. I once had a friend give up sandwhiches . . . and one day at lunch she stops and looks down and realizes she was eating one. xd  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games