Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Nira, I don't wanna kill someone innocent just ta eat." Raph said as he followed her. "I didn't do it in tha city, don't plan on doin it here."

"There is no guilty, no innocent. Eat or be eaten. Survive or die. They are the prey and we are the hunters. Eat or starve." She said seriously am she turned to face him with a slight grin. "Nira will kill then. Not Raph. Nira will bring flesh back for Raph." She turned back around and wondered off into the building with her humming.

"Nira, that don't make it better." Raph said as he followed after her. "Nira, I don't want you to kill someone just so we can eat. We can grab a deer or a fish, or somethin!" he exclaimed. He didn't want to have to drag Nira away from there, but he didn't want an innocent person's life on his conscious. "I mean, c'mon, what would Zoey and Donnie think. Right?"

Nira rounded on him with a damn near feral hiss. "Nira.....hungry. Nira will eat. Raph can starve! Let me hunt!" She growled, glaring. "Nira and Raph can't survive forever on quiet place food. Will only bring more skeles! Skeles came for Raph and Nira, cause Raph, Nira, and creepy tall hats are different from other dead ones!" Nira snapped, stomping her feet in a huff and she stormed over and placed his hand just above her heart. He would feel, however faint and slow, a heartbeat. She left his hand there for a few moments then moved his hand to wherever his own heart was located. Same. Thing. "We breath, eat, and sleep.....other dead ones groan and moan and pretend and hunt. No thoughts. No thumping in chest. Nothing but eat, eat, and eat. Never full. We get full." Nira explained much more calmly now as she let his hand go and stepped back. "Raph wait here. Nira will hunt. Hunt and eat here....no skeles at quiet place. No skeles at quiet place.....Zoey safe. And if Zoey safe......Raph family safe too."

He didn't want to have to fight Nira. She was a kid and he really didn't want to hurt her, but she wasn't leaving him much of a choice. When she rounded on him and started growling, he started to get angry and got ready to start yelling back, but then she grabbed his hand and placed it on her chest. The faint beating almost made him snatch away in surprise. And....she could breath? She could get full? He heard her and then shook his head and after she dropped his hand, he took hers and put it to his chest over his heart. There was no beating. He wasn't breathing. "We are different. Tha ones a us that become sentient, but I can't breath. I can't get full. The skeles may be after us cause we different, or because, you are. Nira....ya still livin. Ya never tol me. I mean, ain't like I check for heartbeats. No wonder tha other zombies scared. They dunno what ta make a ya." he dropped her hand. "Finley, I dunno what makes em different sides bein sentient, but there's gotta be somethin special bein that he's been round for over a hundred years and isn't totally roted away. Yeah, he looks like tha crypt keeper, but he's not like a walkin skeleton." Raph shook his head. He was babbling like Donnie. "As for me. I dunno. Everyday it's like I feel myself decayin and it's.....it's not great.....I'm forgettin things and I dunno if maybe I ain't much different from tha other zombies and I'm just gonna rot away. Feels like I'm goin brain first." He sighed and looked back at Nira. "Kid, I don't beg for s**t. Ya know this, but I'm BEGGIN ya, please, if there's an innocent person here, please, don't eat em. I'll take ya inta tha city after we leave here and we'll hunt all ya want there. ********, I'll help ya."

Nira stared at his chest where his heart was. Surprised to find nothing thumping like hers. She had just assumed all sentient were like her. Raph proved otherwise. "Nira assumed all senties have thump thump..." She murmured, absent mindedly rubbing at the bandaged part of her arm where she had been bitten. Taking her hand back, she sighed and looked back at the building. Glaring as if to silently tell it's occupant it was lucky Raph was here. "We hunt before we go back to quiet place. Nira eat just enough to keep head clear. Then we eat when we get back to quiet place and this time.....we leave nothing for skeles to track."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
The kid stopped what she was doing, having heard Xena. With her heart racing, the kid quietly knelt down to pick up the broken pipe she had and quickly packed up her bag and scampered off as quietly as possible to another room. One she had barricaded. With the grace of a young gymnastics, she climbed over her own obstacles and crawled through a small enough gap in the barricade.
"Wait! I mean no harm!" She called out as she heard the faint sound of footsteps heading for another room. "I'm not a zombie. I'm not here to hurt you. Just here to find supplies, that's all." She slowly and cautiously followed the kid's footsteps.

"Then get your supplies a-and go away!" The kid finally called out, trying to sound as brave as she could for a kid her age. Though it was easy to hear the slight tint of fear. For all she knew, Xena could be a Pretender.
"Kinda hard to get to supplies when you got the place set up like a scene from Home Alone." Xena noted the tint of fear in the girl's voice, which had her frown. Surviving in an apocalypse as a child was a rough life indeed. Especially when they're having to put their trust on adult at their own risk if they're good or bad. Drawing the sai Raph gave her, she took a moment to p***k her finger to the point of drawing blood. Smearing the middle tip with her own blood, she tossed it towards where the kid was, low enough for it to skid across the floor close enough for the kid to reach. "Is this the blood of the dead or the living?" She asked the child. If this child was as smart as Nira claimed her to be, she was certain she could figure it out.

The kid stared at the weapon the gap in her barricade with a gulp. It was red blood. Living blood. "Stay where you are! I-I'm coming out." She took a few deep breaths and tried to calm her racing heart as she reached through and dropped her pipe first before crawling out. With a huff, she brushed down her outfit and brushed her reddish orange hued hair from her face before she looked up at Xena with violet colored eyes as she picked up both weapons. The kid couldn't have been any older than 10, 11 years old tops. "Names Natalia. And FYI....Home Alone and Home Alone 2, are the best movies ever."
Xena gave a nod as she watched the kid come out from her hiding place. She moment to examine the girl while holding her hands up to show that she wasn't going to harm her. "Good to know Macaulay Culkin taught you well." She said. "Natalia, huh? Nice name. I'm Xena, though where are your parents? Have you been living here all this time?" She asked with a frown.

Nat looked down at the sai, then back at Xena before taking the risk of approaching her to hand back the weapon. "Live here? No. I don't really stay in one place unless I have to. Which pretty much means I only settle down when it's starting to get dark." She said handing the weapon back. "No parents. Don't even know if they're still alive. I was here on a school competition. Gymnastics. Then the apocalypse hit. Now it's just me."  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:43 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Nira, I don't wanna kill someone innocent just ta eat." Raph said as he followed her. "I didn't do it in tha city, don't plan on doin it here."

"There is no guilty, no innocent. Eat or be eaten. Survive or die. They are the prey and we are the hunters. Eat or starve." She said seriously am she turned to face him with a slight grin. "Nira will kill then. Not Raph. Nira will bring flesh back for Raph." She turned back around and wondered off into the building with her humming.

"Nira, that don't make it better." Raph said as he followed after her. "Nira, I don't want you to kill someone just so we can eat. We can grab a deer or a fish, or somethin!" he exclaimed. He didn't want to have to drag Nira away from there, but he didn't want an innocent person's life on his conscious. "I mean, c'mon, what would Zoey and Donnie think. Right?"

Nira rounded on him with a damn near feral hiss. "Nira.....hungry. Nira will eat. Raph can starve! Let me hunt!" She growled, glaring. "Nira and Raph can't survive forever on quiet place food. Will only bring more skeles! Skeles came for Raph and Nira, cause Raph, Nira, and creepy tall hats are different from other dead ones!" Nira snapped, stomping her feet in a huff and she stormed over and placed his hand just above her heart. He would feel, however faint and slow, a heartbeat. She left his hand there for a few moments then moved his hand to wherever his own heart was located. Same. Thing. "We breath, eat, and sleep.....other dead ones groan and moan and pretend and hunt. No thoughts. No thumping in chest. Nothing but eat, eat, and eat. Never full. We get full." Nira explained much more calmly now as she let his hand go and stepped back. "Raph wait here. Nira will hunt. Hunt and eat here....no skeles at quiet place. No skeles at quiet place.....Zoey safe. And if Zoey safe......Raph family safe too."

He didn't want to have to fight Nira. She was a kid and he really didn't want to hurt her, but she wasn't leaving him much of a choice. When she rounded on him and started growling, he started to get angry and got ready to start yelling back, but then she grabbed his hand and placed it on her chest. The faint beating almost made him snatch away in surprise. And....she could breath? She could get full? He heard her and then shook his head and after she dropped his hand, he took hers and put it to his chest over his heart. There was no beating. He wasn't breathing. "We are different. Tha ones a us that become sentient, but I can't breath. I can't get full. The skeles may be after us cause we different, or because, you are. Nira....ya still livin. Ya never tol me. I mean, ain't like I check for heartbeats. No wonder tha other zombies scared. They dunno what ta make a ya." he dropped her hand. "Finley, I dunno what makes em different sides bein sentient, but there's gotta be somethin special bein that he's been round for over a hundred years and isn't totally roted away. Yeah, he looks like tha crypt keeper, but he's not like a walkin skeleton." Raph shook his head. He was babbling like Donnie. "As for me. I dunno. Everyday it's like I feel myself decayin and it's.....it's not great.....I'm forgettin things and I dunno if maybe I ain't much different from tha other zombies and I'm just gonna rot away. Feels like I'm goin brain first." He sighed and looked back at Nira. "Kid, I don't beg for s**t. Ya know this, but I'm BEGGIN ya, please, if there's an innocent person here, please, don't eat em. I'll take ya inta tha city after we leave here and we'll hunt all ya want there. ********, I'll help ya."

Nira stared at his chest where his heart was. Surprised to find nothing thumping like hers. She had just assumed all sentient were like her. Raph proved otherwise. "Nira assumed all senties have thump thump..." She murmured, absent mindedly rubbing at the bandaged part of her arm where she had been bitten. Taking her hand back, she sighed and looked back at the building. Glaring as if to silently tell it's occupant it was lucky Raph was here. "We hunt before we go back to quiet place. Nira eat just enough to keep head clear. Then we eat when we get back to quiet place and this time.....we leave nothing for skeles to track."

Raph sighed and nodded. "Deal." he said holding a hand out to shake hers. He almost thought about maybe grabbing some scumbag off the street and maybe keeping them for a while and using them for food slowly. The thought was too gruesome even for him and he wouldn't wish that kind of terror and slow death on anyone. Plus if Xena or Leo found out, he'd be a deader turtle than he already was. He'd just have to make runs from time to time and like Nira said, get rid of their leftovers better. Burn the remains or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Raph sighed and nodded. "Deal." he said holding a hand out to shake hers. He almost thought about maybe grabbing some scumbag off the street and maybe keeping them for a while and using them for food slowly. The thought was too gruesome even for him and he wouldn't wish that kind of terror and slow death on anyone. Plus if Xena or Leo found out, he'd be a deader turtle than he already was. He'd just have to make runs from time to time and like Nira said, get rid of their leftovers better. Burn the remains or something.

Nira looked at his hand, tilted her head in a sense of confusion as she looked at her hand and then back to his before some kind of recognition came to her eyes as she reached out and placed her hand in his. "Deal."  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:55 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Nira looked at his hand, tilted her head in a sense of confusion as she looked at her hand and then back to his before some kind of recognition came to her eyes as she reached out and placed her hand in his. "Deal."

"Let's get back and see if Xena's made any progress wit ya mystery kid." he said after shaking her and and letting it go.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:02 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Nat looked down at the sai, then back at Xena before taking the risk of approaching her to hand back the weapon. "Live here? No. I don't really stay in one place unless I have to. Which pretty much means I only settle down when it's starting to get dark." She said handing the weapon back. "No parents. Don't even know if they're still alive. I was here on a school competition. Gymnastics. Then the apocalypse hit. Now it's just me."
She took the sai back once it was handed to her. "Yeah, surviving in this kind of environment isn't easy, especially for a kid. Trying to hide from the main threat, all the while not knowing who you can trust. The need to survive brings out the best or worst in people." She said as she put away the sai while tending to her finger. She then frowned a bit. "I'm sorry to hear that. It's scary being separated from family." She then tilted her head a bit. "Though would you like some company at least? Like I said, I'm doing a run for supplies for my family. Maybe we can help each other out?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Let's get back and see if Xena's made any progress wit ya mystery kid." he said after shaking her hand and letting it go.

Nira nodded and followed him back to where they had been. She was slightly annoyed at having to give up the hunt for food but she reminded herself that this diet was an adjustment and that it would be some time before she stopped craving, hopefully, human flesh or brain matter. Just....human meat in general.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:31 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Let's get back and see if Xena's made any progress wit ya mystery kid." he said after shaking her hand and letting it go.

Nira nodded and followed him back to where they had been. She was slightly annoyed at having to give up the hunt for food but she reminded herself that this diet was an adjustment and that it would be some time before she stopped craving, hopefully, human flesh or brain matter. Just....human meat in general.

Raph made it back to the building Xena had entered and waited at the door. He hoped she hurried up. He was getting a bit stir crazy himself and wanted to get back to the farm.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
She took the sai back once it was handed to her. "Yeah, surviving in this kind of environment isn't easy, especially for a kid. Trying to hide from the main threat, all the while not knowing who you can trust. The need to survive brings out the best or worst in people." She said as she put away the sai while tending to her finger. She then frowned a bit. "I'm sorry to hear that. It's scary being separated from family." She then tilted her head a bit. "Though would you like some company at least? Like I said, I'm doing a run for supplies for my family. Maybe we can help each other out?"

Natalia shrugged. She was use to being separated from family. While she hadn't exactly come from a wealthy family, she did come from one that was well off enough to the point of having gone to a private school and often had a baby sitter or nanny waiting on her at home after and before school most mornings since both her parents worked and we're often away for work. "How can I help, Miss Xena?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Raph made it back to the building Xena had entered and waited at the door. He hoped she hurried up. He was getting a bit stir crazy himself and wanted to get back to the farm.

Nira let out a sigh and began pacing. Standing still there, waiting, was the worse bit. "Bored....hungry and bored....." She whined.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:51 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Nira let out a sigh and began pacing. Standing still there, waiting, was the worse bit. "Bored....hungry and bored....." She whined.

"We gonna be aight, Nira. I promise." Raph said though wasn't sure which one he was trying to convince more.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:14 am
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"We gonna be aight, Nira. I promise." Raph said though wasn't sure which one he was trying to convince more.

Even Nira had to shoot him a look as if to ask the same thing. Sighing, she groaned and finally decided to sit down on the ground and wait. Grumbling. "Fox lady needs to hurry up..." She mumbled more to herself. "So....BORED!"  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:02 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Natalia shrugged. She was use to being separated from family. While she hadn't exactly come from a wealthy family, she did come from one that was well off enough to the point of having gone to a private school and often had a baby sitter or nanny waiting on her at home after and before school most mornings since both her parents worked and we're often away for work. "How can I help, Miss Xena?"
"Do you know any good places that has any medical supplies and clothes? We're currently well-stocked as far as food and water goes. Actually, I was planning on heading to this hardware store just further down as. There's alot of tools and such still in tact there that a friend of mine could really use, though we didn't have the right transportation to carry what we found at the time." Xena said before her expression turned serious. Now comes the tricky part. Seeing that zombies had attacked this building, it would be expected for Natalia to freak out upon seeing Raph and Nira. "Before we set out, there is something I do have to let you know about. You're going to think I'm crazy on this, but I do have two others with me. However, I'll need for you to be strong for me, and not be afraid." She said with a frown. "These people are zombies, but they're sentient. One of them is unlike any zombie you've seen, and the other's just weird." She figured it was better to give Natalia the heads up about Raph and Nira without the girl thinking that she lead her into a trap. However, she wasn't freak Natalia out that a psychic zombie girl wanted them to find her. "With that said, are you willing to take the risk coming with me? Most I could give you is my word that they won't harm you."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
"Do you know any good places that has any medical supplies and clothes? We're currently well-stocked as far as food and water goes. Actually, I was planning on heading to this hardware store just further down as. There's alot of tools and such still in tact there that a friend of mine could really use, though we didn't have the right transportation to carry what we found at the time." Xena said before her expression turned serious. Now comes the tricky part. Seeing that zombies had attacked this building, it would be expected for Natalia to freak out upon seeing Raph and Nira. "Before we set out, there is something I do have to let you know about. You're going to think I'm crazy on this, but I do have two others with me. However, I'll need for you to be strong for me, and not be afraid." She said with a frown. "These people are zombies, but they're sentient. One of them is unlike any zombie you've seen, and the other's just weird." She figured it was better to give Natalia the heads up about Raph and Nira without the girl thinking that she lead her into a trap. However, she wasn't freak Natalia out that a psychic zombie girl wanted them to find her. "With that said, are you willing to take the risk coming with me? Most I could give you is my word that they won't harm you."

"....Long as they dont mistake me for food. And you're not crazy. Long as I've been out here, I've seen the dead not just walking around and eating people...but I've seen some act so....Human, I'm ALMOST convinced they are Human." Natalia said, shaking her head and folding her arms over her chest as she steered her thought process back to the first question. "Anyways, you said you need first aid stuff yeah? 'Bout a block west of here is a one of those shopping cul-de-sacs or whatever. There's a Walgreens and a Veterinarian place there along with, and I could be wrong, but I think it was a TJ Max? Or a Target? One of them..."  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:38 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

"....Long as they dont mistake me for food. And you're not crazy. Long as I've been out here, I've seen the dead not just walking around and eating people...but I've seen some act so....Human, I'm ALMOST convinced they are Human." Natalia said, shaking her head and folding her arms over her chest as she steered her thought process back to the first question. "Anyways, you said you need first aid stuff yeah? 'Bout a block west of here is a one of those shopping cul-de-sacs or whatever. There's a Walgreens and a Veterinarian place there along with, and I could be wrong, but I think it was a TJ Max? Or a Target? One of them..."
Xena nodded before she chuckled a bit. "Well...one of them is more...reptilian than human. Those two are the only ones who are zombies, and the others back home are living and breathing." She then gave a nod. "Let's go then. If you have some thing important in your possession, go ahead and bring it with you. You can take shelter with us. Safety in numbers and all." She waited until Natalie gather what she needed before heading out.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff