Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Wow. That's something." Mikey said nodding. "Well, we totally love having her around." He said smiling.
"I'm glad too. We were concerned with how Leo was going to take it with her having zombie DNA as well...especially knowing how he was with Raph prior to coming here." She said.

"Leo was just worried about Master Splinter and us. He wouldn't have made Raph stay away if he'd known how in control he is." Mikey said.
"He was already in control when I first met him." She said. "He's been helping Finley and his zombie buddies at the graveyard, though I really don't trust Finley, regardless of how much of a 'friend' Raph considers him to be. He's the one who started this whole zombie apocalypse to begin with."

"So why is Raph friends with him if he started this whole thing?" Mikey asked in confusion. "He got Raph brain washed or something?"
"I really don't know. I don't know if it's because he helped him control his hunger or because of the fact that he's a fellow zombie and sentient. Regardless, I really don't trust the guy. He doesn't care what happens to the living, only things that matters to him are his fellow zombies. If Raph haven't been turned, he wouldn't have gotten Finley's interest to begin with." Xena said with a frown.

"Well, maybe if Raph trusts him, we can. Raph's usually a pretty good judge of character." Mikey said with a small smile. "Usually."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:22 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Leo was just worried about Master Splinter and us. He wouldn't have made Raph stay away if he'd known how in control he is." Mikey said.
"He was already in control when I first met him." She said. "He's been helping Finley and his zombie buddies at the graveyard, though I really don't trust Finley, regardless of how much of a 'friend' Raph considers him to be. He's the one who started this whole zombie apocalypse to begin with."

"So why is Raph friends with him if he started this whole thing?" Mikey asked in confusion. "He got Raph brain washed or something?"
"I really don't know. I don't know if it's because he helped him control his hunger or because of the fact that he's a fellow zombie and sentient. Regardless, I really don't trust the guy. He doesn't care what happens to the living, only things that matters to him are his fellow zombies. If Raph haven't been turned, he wouldn't have gotten Finley's interest to begin with." Xena said with a frown.

"Well, maybe if Raph trusts him, we can. Raph's usually a pretty good judge of character." Mikey said with a small smile. "Usually."
"The day I trust him would be the day Raph is cured by his own hands." Xena said, shaking her head.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"The day I trust him would be the day Raph is cured by his own hands." Xena said, shaking her head.

Mikey patted her on the shoulder, leaving a bit of pancake batter, before turning to check and see how Yumi was doing with the pancakes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Mikey patted her on the shoulder, leaving a bit of pancake batter, before turning to check and see how Yumi was doing with the pancakes.
She smiled a bit to Mikey when he patted her on the shoulder. "You're gonna need a shower after this. You and Yumi both."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled a bit to Mikey when he patted her on the shoulder. "You're gonna need a shower after this. You and Yumi both."

"Tell me about it. I just wish Donnie'd hurry with that hot water heater." Mikey said chuckling.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Tell me about it. I just wish Donnie'd hurry with that hot water heater." Mikey said chuckling.
"Least it'll be worth it once he gets it working again." She said with a chuckle.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Least it'll be worth it once he gets it working again." She said with a chuckle.

"For real." he said as he helped Yumi plate the pancakes for everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Donnie does have alot of work to do as far as repairs and such so we can't really rush him." She said as she watched Mikey help Yumi plate the pancakes. Her smile then faded as she glanced over at the window. "Wonder what's taking Raph....It shouldn't take him that long to get a meal."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Donnie does have alot of work to do as far as repairs and such so we can't really rush him." She said as she watched Mikey help Yumi plate the pancakes. Her smile then faded as she glanced over at the window. "Wonder what's taking Raph....It shouldn't take him that long to get a meal."

"I dunno. The deer up here are smart. One got the best of Leo." Mikey said as he took the plates to the table. "Besides, you really want Raph to bring it back and eat it here?" He cringed a little at the thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I dunno. The deer up here are smart. One got the best of Leo." Mikey said as he took the plates to the table. "Besides, you really want Raph to bring it back and eat it here?" He cringed a little at the thought.
Xena shook her head. "Raph really doesn't like being watched while he eats. Even then, he'd have to bring something back for Yumi. She does have zombie in her too." She then looked at Yumi. "So how did your guardians kept you fed anyways? Did they teach you to eat normal food or did they have to make something special?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena shook her head. "Raph really doesn't like being watched while he eats. Even then, he'd have to bring something back for Yumi. She does have zombie in her too." She then looked at Yumi. "So how did your guardians kept you fed anyways? Did they teach you to eat normal food or did they have to make something special?"

"Any kind of raw meat works for me." Yumi said with a shrug. "It doesn't have to be human. Maybe I never really got a taste of it so didn't really crave it." she said wagging her little tail a bit. "I like raw bacon." 4laugh

"Well, that answers that." Mikey said with a chuckle. "I noticed she could eat some normal things too, like the pancakes. Maybe your kitsune side?" he asked tilting his head a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Any kind of raw meat works for me." Yumi said with a shrug. "It doesn't have to be human. Maybe I never really got a taste of it so didn't really crave it." she said wagging her little tail a bit. "I like raw bacon." 4laugh

"Well, that answers that." Mikey said with a chuckle. "I noticed she could eat some normal things too, like the pancakes. Maybe your kitsune side?" he asked tilting his head a bit.
"Maybe we oughta have your father eat raw bacon too." She laughed a bit before looking at Mikey. "Maybe. I never had a taste for anything raw....I could never stand the scent of blood." She said. "Mom's a nine-tailed kitsune, which is the most powerful among kitsune. She does actually possess divine abilities. There are different kinds of kitsune of course, though she is more of the kind who has the power to ward off evil." She tilted her head in thought. "Maybe Mom's divine power had its effect on me...combine that with the DNA with two ghosts. My sister has inherited more of Mom's divine power than I have. For Yumi, I guess it might've been that bit of divine power that's keeping her hunger in control."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:11 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Maybe we oughta have your father eat raw bacon too." She laughed a bit before looking at Mikey. "Maybe. I never had a taste for anything raw....I could never stand the scent of blood." She said. "Mom's a nine-tailed kitsune, which is the most powerful among kitsune. She does actually possess divine abilities. There are different kinds of kitsune of course, though she is more of the kind who has the power to ward off evil." She tilted her head in thought. "Maybe Mom's divine power had its effect on me...combine that with the DNA with two ghosts. My sister has inherited more of Mom's divine power than I have. For Yumi, I guess it might've been that bit of divine power that's keeping her hunger in control."

"Your guess is as good as mine, but we can roll with it." Mikey said nodding. He went to tell the others that the food was ready so that they could all eat breakfast together.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:22 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Your guess is as good as mine, but we can roll with it." Mikey said nodding. He went to tell the others that the food was ready so that they could all eat breakfast together.
"Maybe. I was born a hybrid of a ghost and a kitsune, so I can't really say much on what it's like as a zombie...only that I knew a few undead back home aside from the Raph and Donnie back home." She said before she would take her seat at the table while Mikey went to gather everyone.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Maybe. I was born a hybrid of a ghost and a kitsune, so I can't really say much on what it's like as a zombie...only that I knew a few undead back home aside from the Raph and Donnie back home." She said before she would take her seat at the table while Mikey went to gather everyone.

They would all six sit quietly and eat breakfast. Once done, Mikey would clear the table and with help from Yumi, started cleaning the kitchen.

By that time, Raph was walking back inside through the back door. Any mess he may have made hunting and eating, he'd cleaned up in the river not too far off.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games