Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:25 am
User Image

Heading to the room Syn pointed out, Avery had support walking as he and Gerry entered the room. Avery sat on the exam table and Gerry sat on a chair close to the door, while waiting for Syn; Gerry took out her phone to check up on Pam and Yui and see how they're doing whereas Avery took a photo of his sprained ankle and posted it up. Some friends reacted to the post as he chuckled a bit at the comments he's reading. Though there was a second of feeling the sprain as tries to manage through the pain. Suddenly he gets a comment and it was Morgan telling his little brother that he should've been more careful.

Watching her husband, Gerry gets an update from the girls as the work on the crops are doing okay and Yui having calmed down the restless cattle inside the barn.

Ooc: I can picture Morgan's look of concern for Avery.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Syn walked in a few minutes later with what he had. "Okay, Avery. Let's see what we have here." he said as he took a few x-rays and then placed them on the wall to see the damage. "Oh. You do have a sprain, Avery. But it's not too bad." he said after a moment of thinking. "You're going to have to wear a splint for the next week or so and not do too much." he added as he gathered the supplies needed to splint the other's ankle. "I prescribe you some medicine for the pain. Make sure he stays off his ankle, Miss Gerry." he said to the fox with a smile as he removed Avery's shoe and start to splint the sprain. He made sure that it was wrapped up tight but not so much as to hurt him. "I'll also have to give you a crutch to help you walk around as well." he muttered to himself as he bandaged the splint, keeping it in place. "I'll give you something to ease the pain before you leave okay?" he said, looking at the bespectacled male and awaited a response. The injury wasn't too bad, thank God but Avery still needed to be careful so as not to aggravate the injury any more than he had too.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:01 am
User Image

Having his sprained foot being wrapped into a splint felt like pines as Avery tries to ignore the pain. It was a bit grueling, but with his wife beside, he'd stay strong and as Syn finished up before handing a pair of crutches to him, Avery nodded, "Sounds good, I suppose the meds will help if it ever gets worse, though it'll be hard for me to stay put seeing as how I always have to run a farm even if I got a pair of farm hands to help around." sighing a bit as Gerry stood beside her husband to help him up so he could stand with the crutches under his arm. "Thanks for fixing me up Syn and I'll try to keep off it until it heals, I'll try at least, but then again Gerry is always there and she might get strict with me." Avery thanked before commenting about what Syn asked of Gerry, crossing her arms though and nodding her head, Avery knew that he might have to take a few days off from working on the farm otherwise his wife wouldn't give him an easy time.

Chuckling a bit before Gerry wrapped an arm around his and resting her head on his, Avery wondered how things went yesterday as he knew Syn and Morgan went out together. "So how'd your date go?~" curiosity in his question as looked like he learned about a secret meeting.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:50 pm

Syn just gave him a look as he wrote out a prescription for pain medication. "I make sure to ask Gerry for the next week or so to make sure that you are keeping off of your feet." he replied after a second before handing then paper to Gerry. "He takes two a day for the next week. One every morning and one before he goes to bed. Make sure he eats something with it." he said to Gerry, leaving the man's medication in her hands. He froze for a brief second when Avery mentioned the date. "I have no idea of what you are talking about." he said as he placed the x-rays in a file. Damn! How did Avery know about that. "It was an outing between two friends." he added as he wrote Avery's name on the file. Of course Avery would figure it out some how. He wondered if he should warn Morgan about the other's guess. He could just imagine the questions that Avery would asked his brother.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:56 pm
User Image

Gerry also tuned in on the conversation, though she mostly watched as Avery just had a big grin on his face. "Eh? Really just an outing between friends huh?" He responded before showing a picture o f his phone to Syn, it was a picture of the two sitting together in the park, "Well apparently, seems like most of the local boys tagged me in this post because of Morgan and hanging out with a cute girl." Avery later added and also stated that some of the boys seemed jealous of Morgan. Gerry giggled from Syn's reaction as she stood beside her husband, "Well I do think you two look cute together, besides, it's been a while since I've seen Morgan smile like this." Avery laughs softly just as Gerry pats on his shoulder to know they shouldn't keep Syn too long. In another case, Avery and his wife should pick up his meds before they head home as they waved goodbye to Syn.

Back at the precinct, Morgan was busy looking over interview papers as he gets a ping on his phone, looking at the screen, his face went pale for a bit before looking at the comments about him and the "pretty farmer of Meadow farms" though that's not what got him to look pale as it was a question he got from Avery wondering how last night was.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:25 pm

Syn twitched while inwardly groaning. Damn pictures. Not to mention that everyone thought he was a woman. Sigh. It was a curse. No, really. Now he had to convince everyone that he was in fact a guy and not a woman. That was going to be fun. He shook his head as he watched the two go before heading back to work. He texted Morgan and asked if he got a photo of them in the park together as well as the comments. He slid into his chair, leaning back into it and prayed for time to go faster as today was just too much at the moment. He looked at the clock on the nearby wall and blinked. Huh. He only had 30 minutes left before he could clock out. Awesome. Time sure flew when you were helping those in need. He laughed to himself before deciding to finish up any loose ends and then killed the rest of the time going around the hospital and seeing if anyone needed anything before he left as he waited for a response from Morgan.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:10 am

{"It'll be a while before everyone gets the idea that you're not a girl. Although the other farm hands might find it a bit shocking."} Morgan replied after getting his bearings in place, still he wonders how he'll answer Avery's question before just winging it in the simplest way possible for someone like him. The only thing he got in response to what he sent Avery was a picture of him and Gerry both giving the detective a sly look having caught the detective red handed. Though later Avery sent a sweet message saying that it ain't a problem if his big brother dates another guy, except the onslaught of poking fun at the detective wouldn't fade away and knowing Avery, it may take a few decades for boredom to take place.

On the side note, Morgan finishes up with reports once Frank got back with his dog; but pulling the massive slobbering mastiff off Morgan and a few other officers was more of a challenge to overcome before the detective could clock out for the day. Well hopefully the other farm boys aren't too jealous of what happened yesterday.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:56 am

Syn blinked at the buzzing of his phone and slipped it out of his pocket to look at it. It was a response from Morgan. He stared at the message before groaning inwardly again. That was not the response he had wanted. He could almost see those that were jealous of Morgan trying to entice him away from the detective. Yeah. No. He just sighed and decided that he would deal with that when the time came. He gave a response to Morgan, telling him to enjoy the rest of his day and he hoped he saw him soon before sending it off. Once that was done, he checked the clock again to see that it was 5 exactly and time for him to go. He punched out before going back to the desk, grabbing everything he had brought with him while waiting goodbye to those he had made friends with before heading out the door and towards his truck. He opened the door, placing his bag inside before hopping in, closing the door behind him. He then started the truck and was off back home to change out of the uniform and into some regular clothes. Maybe even spend the rest of the day, exploring the town some more.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:46 pm

The drive home after meeting up with Alica was almost as eventful than the online post, though looking at it again on the freeway, Morgan could see how many of those he know and who also calls him "Monk" couldn't believe it when they saw him and Syn going out on a date. Alica took a quick peek as well and couldn't believe it to though part of her did doubt that the detective would stay single, it didn't took long for her to start making up gossip as Morgan rounded up being involved in the chatter.

The idea of both Syn and Morgan dating would start up some fan-service for those who knew about Syn's actual gender, but keeping it a secret was far more enticing to keep to herself; it didn't help that she wonders who's top or bottom and Morgan wasn't gonna include himself in that sort of conversation as he texted Syn to "save" him from the feminine conversation he got himself in, maybe asking another officer to drop him off should've been something he did back at the precinct, however, seeing as he's stuck with Alica; he might have to endure. Before long, they reached the farm as Alica is on her way home, the detective could spot a few familiar silhouettes by the window of the kitchen and two others in the living room with the light of the TV beaming at them. Heading inside, it was just another event, but not as bad as Alica's.

Getting ready for tonight, Morgan sends Syn a good night before dozing off.

Ooc: They do make a cute couple, though I kinda wonder if Morgan might end up giving Syn a bit of fan-service for the troubles they've gotten into since it was Morgan who started it.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:38 pm

After Syn made it home he decided to not fo anywhere and to just relax. His day was tiring but not quite bad for the first day. He worked tomorrow too but this time it was the night shift which was 6pm-1am which would mean that he would be there for the evening and into morning of the next day. Not that he minded. He blinked when he heard his phone and pulled it out of his pocket to see that it was from Morgan. He snorted at the message before shaking his head and sending back that it was his own fault to ask Alicia to drive him home. He placed the phone on his bedside table, making sure to charge it before deciding to take a nice hot shower before maybe spending the rest of the night just relaxing in bed, watching television. He settled into his pajama or rather is was a short kimono with snorts underneath, an
Slid into bed. He got another message from Morgan telling him good night and he sent the same message before setting down for the night. Eventually he would doze off.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Yeah. And I wonder what expression would cross Morgan's face if he ever saw Syn's nightwear? Lol.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:42 pm

As the sun rises, a new day starts with the sound of roosters greeting the morning sun and someone downstairs in the kitchen cooking up breakfast for a full house. As usual, Morgan gets up for work, going through his daily routine before heading out after having a meal and sending Syn a massage to greet him good morning. Once again, Alica comes by to pick up the detective and getting used to waking up early had her full of energy to burn once the real work starts. On the road, it's always the usual discussion between two federal agents from two different agencies, talking about the cases their own and swapping opinions for one or the other to take note to as they approached the freeway.

On the other hand, Avery, Gerry, Pam, and Yui get ready for today's work winter sun melts away the snow, giving way for the four to be able to work on the field and to start up an early preparation for spring. The two farm hands busy themselves with some of the equipment getting them ready for the tractor driven by Avery; meanwhile, Gerry checks up on the cattle as she herds them off into the grass field for them to graze as she looks on into the valley, seeing all the busy farmers starting their runs.

Ooc: Well for someone who's nickname is Monk, I might think he'll try to hide any expressions like a grown man.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:30 pm

Syn was up early as well, as he wanted to get some farm work done before he went to work tonight. He went through his morning routine before deciding on what to wear. He decided to choose something simple if he was going to be outside for most of the day. The snow had finally melted though it was still chilly but it was barable. He got the message Morgan sent and sent a reply of have a good day before placing on his boots then grabbing his jacket and work gloves that he had purchased earlier and headed outside. He slid his phone I to the front of his jumper before heading outside and he could see other farmers out and about getting the early planning done. Even Avery and the others were getting in on it. Wait. Avery? He sent a massage to Avery to explain why 'he was doing work when he was supposed to be resting?' before heading to the greenhouse to check on the plants and lost himself to planting seeds in the fields thought his magic made it easy not that he would take the easy way out but still. It was like he instinctively knew what to do. Guess it was a druid heritage coming through.

F-XylilShrink

Occ. Yeah. Though it would be priceless. Btw, instead of the white shoes, he's wearing boots and has his hair in a ponytail without the bow.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:04 am
User Image

Avery sent Syn a short video, it showed the crazy little brother sitting on the porch, {"Okay, I know it may look like I'm working when I'm not supposed to, but it's just an illusion spell for me to use, technically I'm not working if you see me on the porch. I'm just using an illusion scroll to create a copy of myself that I can control with my own thoughts. I mean, nobody is getting hurt right?"} Suddenly the sound of Pam in the background yelling at Avery can be heard, {"Aight, sorry if it looked like I'm there working with the girls, but I gotta keep focus otherwise I might crash into something, again. COMING!"} he responded back to Pam before ending the video. Seems like nothing keeps the younger brother's mind out of working even if he's physically incapable of any manual work. The spell he used does seem a bit new for him as there were some moment where the clone would veer off a bit causing Pam to yell once again playing as mediator. Gerry on the other hand could only shake her head at what's going on, seeing as her husband wouldn't stand by and let the other girls work since they know the ropes well enough to accomplish their tasks without being informed of what to do.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:33 pm

Syn was carefully pulling up the weeds that had grown around the more delicate plants when he felt his phone go off. He blinked before pausing in his actions, removing his gloves so he could get a better group on his phone. It was from Avery. Ah. Okay. That explained it. {Okay. Just take it easy for now, please.} he sent back before placing his gloves back on and getting back to work. He wondered what the other farmers were thinking of him or watching him but he pushed those thoughts aside when he felt something under the weed he was pulling. Hmm? He set the weed in a nearby wicker basket with others as he started to dig deep with his spade. Huh. Something hard was under the dirt. He tapped it with the end of the spade before continuing to dig only to find...an egg? A rather large, jeweled, gold-coiored egg. Well, that was unexpected. He picked it up and set it aside before realizing that there was more under it. What the hell? color]

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Thought I liven things up with a little treasure finding.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:52 am

With nothing much going on or needing to be done in the fields, Pam and Yui continued on while also trying to coordinate Avery's double as the "controls" feel way different for the young brother. The banter between Avery and Pam can be heard going back and forth from each other, though it was a bit strange since the copy lacked any reaction or emotion and Pam pointing that out only to hear Avery shouting atop his lungs from the porch.

Checking the time, it's usually that hour Gerry heads on to check up on the greenhouse of Meadow Farm and see how the herbs are doing and to see if there's any that need some tending, knowing Syn might check up on the greenhouse. The fox lady tried the front door only with no answer, as she wonders if Syn is busy around; her ears perked up a bit picking up sounds coming from the greenhouse and guessed that's where Syn is right now. Heading to the back, she peered through one of the glass panes and sure enough, she sees Syn crotched by an area. Wondering what the young healer is up to, Gerry tries to get a good look but couldn't which prompt her to knock on the glass, hopefully to get Syn's attention and not wanting to startle him. Though the faint shimmer from the hole Syn dug up piqued the fox lady's curiosity when her ears swiveled towards Syn's direction.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games