Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:20 am
Able moved and only laughed a little. " Rip them off all you want. I will personally rip Kazuhiro's off as well just to hurt you." Able threaten and smacked Neko before slowly crawling off her and standing by the medical bed.

" Alright, I guess I can wait if I have too." Able said and moved the paper and handed it back. " Here, I read it I know what to do. Doesn't seem hard." Able added and stretched looking at Neko. " Oh no, His dead. I mixed the drug that makes us Silver bats go insane with flame fever. It's gonna feel ******** wonderful for him soon. I just want him dead. I want you." Able said with a big smile.

Hiei chuckled at Kana's comment and nodded about it before he sighed. " I never listen to any of you, so why should I now?" Hiei asked dully and then that's when Kidd dropped the ball

. " Because your king of ******** demon world so even when you aren't playing dress up you need to ******** think. King cant die." Kidd hissed and hit Hiei lightly over the head before moving to walk with htem. " I can sense Kazu at the temple. Let's just get Hiei to the medical and go from there." Kidd said. " You need to shut up. People aren't suppose to ******** know about that." Hiei snapped and looked toward Kuwabara. He was lying to Yukina and Kuwabara the whole time.

Kazu moved setting up the medical stuff they'd need to work on clearing Hiei's blood stream and sighed. ' I'm going to track down Neko the minute I can. It shouldn't be to hard, I can always track down my father.' Kazu thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:50 am
There was a slight rattling sound, and it took Neko a minute to realize it was her against the table. Between Ayames statements and knowing how long it could take for Hiei to recover from the injection, she had started shaking. She opened her eyes, hearing Ayames foot steps coming closer. Panic set in and she started breathing rapidly, pulling frantically at the restraints "Get Away!" She screamed, seeing the flash of the needle. She whimpered once, feeling the stick, and then things got hazy almost instantly. Her muscles twitched and spasms a moment before going numb, no longer listening to what she told them. 'No...not again...not again...' she thought, unable to form the words properly to speak them. She hated this stuff. Hated that it never fully knocked her out. Just enough to keep her powers from working, and her from fighting back.

She heard the clock of the locks on the wheels to the table and felt the world shift as it started moving.

"Once she's in the chamber it will take a few hours to complete the extraction." Ayame explained, wheeling the table down the hallway. "Hopefully this next one wont be such a failure."

Kuwabara stared st Hiei, mouth open. "Your the current King of demon world!?" He snapped his mouth shut, muffling the last bit to keep the main house from hearing. "So much stuff makes sense now!"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:56 am
Able moved twisting to the side to light a smoke and nodded. " I''m not to worried. We have all the time in the world to do this. Like I said, King ain't coming for her and no one else is either." Able explained.

Hiei swayed a little to the side staring at Kuwabara and sighed. " You cannot tell Yukina. I will actually kill you if you do Kazuma." Moves to grab Kuwabara to stay up and grumbles from the injections before closing his eyes and falling forward, Kidd barely catching him. " ********." She said.

It didnt take long to get Hiei on the medical bed and Kazu to start working on the issue at hand. " These are the same drugs I play with...easy fix. Silly dad" Kazu mumbled as he got it set up and looked at Kuwabara. " Alright, his all yours. I'm going to find Neko. Once he wakes up. Tell him to track me." Kazu said and moved to leave.

" Call and take Issy." Kidd said and kazu shook his head." No. I'm going alone. It's already been to long and this is her fear." Kazu said and he left a spare knife for Hiei and left.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:36 am
Her head felt like it was stuffed with cotton, it made it hard to think clearly. 'Not coming....no one's coming...' Her head lulled to the side, an attempt at shaking her head. She heard another door open and felt the table turn a corner, and closed her eyes trying to focus. "Hi...ei...".

Ayames ears twitched, hearing the whisper from the shadow cat. She raised a brow. "And here I was thinking I'd gotten to her before she made bonds with other people. Oh well." She shrugged locking the wheels again when the table was next to a machine and a large standing cylinder made of glass and a metal frame that sealed it, leaving the door the only way in or out. Ayame moved, undoing the restraints and frowning. "Shes done a number on herself. Some of these cuts are deeper than I like." She sighed. "Glad I opted to start over, who knows how else shes damaged this body." She looked up at Able. "Get her into the chamber please." She instructed, going to the machine and flipping a couple switches, the inside of the chamber lighting up from all sides.

Kana moved sitting with Kidd. "Think it's okay if I let the barrier down? We still havent found Ruka." She asked, moving to clean her glasses off.

Kuwabara sat in the medical room, legs crossed and hands on his knees, not looking at all happy. "You and I are going to have a serious discussion later runt. Got it."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:21 am
Kidd sighed rubbing her head trying to think and shrugged. " I doubt Ruka will appear anytime soon..." The puppet master said crossing her arms. " His a newer puppet and if his free right now then I doubt he'll come back till I grab new strings" She turned and looked toward Kazuma. " He had his reasons not telling you or Yukina. Those reasons being to keeping his family safe from attacks." Kidd said.

Hiei shifted sitting there with the needle in his arm as Kazu worked on clearing out his system. " ********, I'm going to rip there ******** faces off when I get them. I ******** hate Able." Hiei snapped and looked at Kazuma. " Sure talk to me when I get my stupid cat ba-" Hiei blinked and stopped and turned his head, He didn't mean to say mine. He didn't want Kazuma knowing about him and Neko and there he went and said mine.

Kazu chuckled and messed up Hiei's hair before letting out his wings and smiled. " Alright, I'm going to find mom. You have fun and come find me when your ready and okay. Give it another half hour or so. Kazuma don't let him leave till that half hour is up." Kazu said and waved at Kana and Kidd and left.

Once in Demon world, it didn't take long for Kazu to track down Able. The silver bat god walked down the hallway of this place but kept in the shadows. His eyes narrowed trying to smell for someone anyone. He needed to find Neko

Able laughed. " Yes, Well Apparently Hiei has that effect on people. It won't matter. His not coming and no one else knows how to find this place." The silver bat said and was slightly drooling. " I just can't wait for you to be done with her. So I can have her."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:20 pm
Ayame waves a hand. "Yes yes, the sooner you get her into the chamber, the sooner we can start this, and the sooner you can have your play thing back." She said, checking the screen and making adjustments where necessary. "Athena has been awfully quiet." She thought idly, waiting for Able to finish moving Neko before moving to attach a face mask to keep her breathing and sticking a couple wires to her for monitoring. She stepped away, hitting a button to seal the chamber and another to start filling it.

Kuwabara grumbled. "I dont care about his reasons. His reasons for lying arent my reasons, and I'm not comfortable lying to Yukina." He explained. He heard Hiei and raised a brow. "Shes youd body guard right, that's what you said earlier. That shes the kings bodyguard." He asked, completely misinterpreting the use of the word 'mine'  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:46 pm
Hiei blinked and sighed thankful that Kazuma was a ******** idiot. He nodded. "Yes, She's my bodyguard and I owe her. So I need to get her back." Hiei said and moved looking down at the needle in his arm waiting. Why couldn't it go faster? He shifted moving his hand and ripped the needle out and stood up to leave. " ******** it, Don't care. I'm going to demon world. " He said and went for the knife.

" I don't care if you don't like it. You are not telling Yukina the truth. Tear is a secret thing and I can't afford her knowing because I feel like she'll be to connected and it can come back on you, her and the twins and seriously Kazuma. " Hiei said and looked at him. " I only have your four. That's it. So I need to keep you safe. Lying is the only way I can do it. I'm sorry I can't let Tear and my real life cross." Hiei said and moved walking toward the door. " Kidd, Stay on stand by. There still a issue here."

Kidd sighed and laid on the bed and shrugged. " K, If you die though I won't cry" She said and looked at her hands.

" Hey, That looks super cool. Where can I get one of these?" Kazu asked and looked toward them as he walked out of the shadows with his wings out and holding Athena, Dead and blood rushing from her. " She was a great treat. " He said dropping her and looked at Ayame and able. " I'd like you, to let my mother go. Thanks." He said letting his silver form slowly take over.

" Oh look, The useless child." Able said moving to get between Ayame and Kazu as he let his own wings rip from his body and he snarled. " I can't wait to kill you child."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:07 pm
"Damnit Runt, your suppose to wait. Kazu was pretty clear on that. How are you going to hold up in a fight if you can stand up straight?" Kazuma pointed out, getting to his feet and walking over to Hiei, looking over at Kidd and Kana. "You two could help keep him here so he heals ya know?"

Kana moved and held her hands up in surrender, her lap currently Kidds pillow. "I'm a human, you might as well try to stop him with a wet napkin." She admitted, the. Pointed down at Kidd. "Shes just as injured and suppose to be recouping as well. No dice."

The tank continued filling quickly. Ayame looking over her shoulder briefly at Kazuhiro as he walked in. She continued working. "Able, I assume you can handle this. I'm dealing with my own delinquent." She explained, not seeming phased. She turned watching the Tank fill up, leaving Neko suspended and floating inside the lit up chamber. "I just dont get it. All this effort on something that's just a construct. Shes not real, you know?" Ayame asked, turning to face Kazuhiro.

Nekos fingers twitched. It was cold. She hated the cold. It felt like nothing after awhile, floating in nothing. Hearing nothing, feeling nothing, seeing...what was she seeing. The glass door of the chamber faces the door to the lab. It was all blurs and bubbles. Were those...wings? Her eyes weren't adjusting and refused to focus on what she wanted. Stupid injection. Stupid tank. Stupid nothing...  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:02 pm
Grabbing Kazuma's hand, Hiei stared at him and gave him a very dark and death like glare. " You will be letting me leave. I'll be back by night fall. I am not letting Kuroneko go through her fear. She didn't leave me in slave trade a few months back so I won't leave her here. I'm fine, I've handled worse on my body." Hiei said and actually shoved Kazuma out of the way and left.

Kidd looked at Kuwabara and shrugged. " Dude, It's Hiei. He doesn't give a ******** what anyone says. He only ever actually listens to Neko." Kidd explained and moved looking toward the carrot top.

Kazu moved reaching for his own needle at his belt and shot it into his arm and his face twisted, the darkness and his true silver bat form took over as he dropped it and he ran toward Able but jumped and slammed his foot on his shoulder and went for the chamber. He wasn't gonna bother fighting them, " I dont have time for you."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:18 pm
Ayame shifted, her whip snaking out quickly and snapping at Kazu. "You can try all you like. After she busted out of the last chamber, I reinforced this one. That glass in thick enough to withstand a bullet. I highly doubt you'll break it." She shrugged and moved to crack her whip at his face. "Step back child, the adults have work to do."

Kuwabara sighed and crossed his arms. "Whatever, idiot. Come back when it's done so you can get patched up." He turned, waving a hand as he headed for the door. He stopped and looked at the girls a moment. "You two, come get some dinner. Hiei and Neko never ate their share." He offered, heading into the hall.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:41 pm
Kazu took the whip to the face and twisted slightly as his wings explaned trying to shove her away from him. Moving the silver bat tried to punch at the glass before he felt someone pulling him back by the skin of his bat wings. He snarled as he felt Able attacking him, who was also in his full silver bat form.

The two sat there going at it, and not being fair either. Cheap shot after cheap shot.

Kidd moved getting up and patted Kana's shoulder. " Come on Babe, Carrot boy offered us food and I'm starving" She said with asmile.

It didn't take long for Hiei to find Kazu's tracks. When he got into the building, he walked slow, taking in any exit and other places he could. Moving he heard fighting and walked toward the sound and waited for a few seconds, using his Jagan to see what he was getting into.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:11 pm
Ayame stepped back, rolling her eyes as the father and sun fought. "Atleast they're occupied." She muttered. She stepped back to the machine, messing with it. The chamber bubbled, the glass starting to frost as Ayame dropped the temperature of the chamber.

Neko twitched again, feeling the bite of the cold. 'No..no..stop it...stop it.' Her fingers twitched again, the cold waking her up a bit. She blinked slowly, finally able to focus her eyes. '...Kazu?' She winced, pain setting in. "Damn...it..."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:41 pm
Hiei shifted and was like a blur, He came in fast and hot. Fire licking all over his body as his Katana went into the chamber. Sure bullet could stop it, But what about Steel and Dragon bone? He shifted going high for the chamber glass and also cover in heat and fire as he left the katana he spun away coming down hopefully with a attack to Ayame. " You need better guards." He snarled. " Now I want my ******** Shadow Back." He added.

Kazu shifted a little and saw Hiei and watched as his Father went to run. Moving he grabbed the man and pulled him back. " Your fighting me. a*****e." Kazu yelled and went to attack Able. The older silver bat only laughed and slammed Kazuhiro down hard onto the ground. Moving he stood on the boys back and laughed kneeling down and putting a hand on his back and the other on the base of his wing and ripping it off. Kazu let out a painful and blood shrieking scream as Able stood up holding the wing and looking back at Neko with a smile. " I ******** told You" He said before he kicked Kazu in the gut. " I ******** told you both. Not to try to ever attack me. This is what happens."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:08 pm
Her ears rang, the sound causing her ears to pin back. No, not ringing. Screaming. "No....Kazu?!" There was water leaking from the chamber, the thick glass had cracked atleast. The mask over her mouth and nose fogged as she breathed rapidly. She moved, the water level dropping enough that she could touch the bottom and still be above the water line, she pulled the mask off with some effort, and moving to steady herself against the side of the chamber, sliding down the wall and moving to press her foot to the broken glass. She pressed as hard as she was able, still weak from the injection. "Oh for ******** sake!" She rasped.

Ayame moved, catching the very end of the blade right down across the right side of her face. She hissed, hand going to the cut and free hand sending the whip out at him as she cursed under her breath, seeing the leaking chamber. "Damn"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:00 pm
Hiei shifted and twisted fast going to slash at Ayame and kept at his attacks. " Keep your eyes one me. " Hiei snarled and went full force toward the woman that looked like neko. He turned slightly to see Kazu on the floor in pain with Able over him. That one glance was enough for that whip to get Hiei across the Face, He stumbled and landed his hands on the Chamber and looked at her " Cover your eyes!" He yelled and drew his hand back and punched the glass a few times, his hand becoming raw as he did so. He had his back to Ayame at this point, something he normally never did.

" How does that ******** feel?" Able yelled and slowly reached to his belt pulling out one of his needles and slamming it into Kazu's body and then a few more time before stomping the young bat's face into the ground and walking toward the chamber. " Deal with the King. I'll keep her tied up.

Kazu shifted just laying there.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games