Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:27 pm
Haru Yates

Alex:mainly comfort food type things, nothing fancy*alex leads everyone to an empty table and sits down, tona also sits*

*kengo can see a receptionist that by the looks of things you should have said something to befor sitting down, a few different areas full of tables, a bar, and some TVs playing some sport(really doesn't matter what sport unless you wanna do something with that)*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:00 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

Alex:mainly comfort food type things, nothing fancy*alex leads everyone to an empty table and sits down, tona also sits*

*kengo can see a receptionist that by the looks of things you should have said something to befor sitting down, a few different areas full of tables, a bar, and some TVs playing some sport(really doesn't matter what sport unless you wanna do something with that)*

Shiki: You mean like ice cream? *sits down*
Kengo: Probably more like chili mac'n cheese... *looks at Alex* Shouldn't we have waited for the server to seat us?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:08 pm
Haru Yates

Alex:think they might have something like that, and if I did that it would imply I intend on paying*reaches into his pouch and pulls out an old photo of him and tona, and a pure white card*(feels kinda empty with put the soul and the dagger)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:18 pm
Strikxr
Xa44
Alex:think they might have something like that, and if I did that it would imply I intend on paying*reaches into his pouch and pulls out an old photo of him and tona, and a pure white card*(feels kinda empty with put the soul and the dagger)

[Miss me? Sorry, I was working on my Link (Legend of Zelda) cosplay so I was offline lots.]

Kengo: Wait, what? *sounds surprised*
Shiki: Haaah? *@Alex, speaking just a little too loudly* You sayin' you expect me to pay for you? Or are you saying that you don't intend to pay at all for your meal this afternoon? *leans in closer to Alex to quietly say,* Because I don't intend to pay your tab. *Smiles cheerfully*

[Shiki: Not a complete idiot, but definitely a s**t disturber.]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:49 pm
Haru Yates

Alex:*put everything but the blank card back*nah, I just give them this and few sparks, then they we just leave
Tona:I still have no idea where you get the money when doing that
Alex:the money just happens, probably is ruining the economy... but who cares  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:23 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Alex:*put everything but the blank card back*nah, I just give them this and few sparks, then they we just leave
Tona:I still have no idea where you get the money when doing that
Alex:the money just happens, probably is ruining the economy... but who cares

Shiki: Oh, I get it. *looks at Tona and laughs* Tona, has anyone ever told you that you're cute when you're ignorant? *smiles as he sits down across from Alex*

Kengo: *frowns at Alex* So you are scamming them.

[Edit: You don't need to edit the quotes so much if it's just the two of us. (Unless they get really, really long...)]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:31 pm
Haru Yates

(It really bothers me for some reason...)
Alex:well no they get the money its jusy not mine
Tona:...wellllllll*thinking*yeah so, and her... ... ..., oh um so yeah a few times only  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:45 pm
Strikxr
Xa44
(It really bothers me for some reason...)
Alex:well no they get the money its jusy not mine
Tona:...wellllllll*thinking*yeah so, and her... ... ..., oh um so yeah a few times only

[bothers you? what does, the quotes?]

Kengo: *sits down as well* Then it's theft.
Shiki: a few times what now? *too distracted by the drink menu on the table to care, although his thoughts reveal that he expects Kengo to pay for him*

[the drink menu... that card folded like a standing triangular prism...]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:58 pm
Haru Yates
[bothers you? what does, the quotes?]

(Yes)
Alex:but I'm not not paying for it and I am not taking the money from anyone
Tona*glances at the drinks*that I have been told that?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:30 pm
Xa44

[Ah, I see. I'll try not to have too many big quotes here. (Although it's easier to just not edit them :/ ]

Kengo: The money has to come from somewhere or it's called fraud, Alex. If it didn't come from you, and it didn't come from another person's account, then it's as good as counterfeit, which makes what you are doing theft.
Shiki: Meh, who cares. Hey, can order one of these? *shows Kengo the drink menu*
Kengo: *looks over at what Shiki is pointing at* ... Sure.
Shiki: All right! I'm having whatever a 'Shirley Temple' is!
Kengo: *rolls eyes* Anybody have a real menu?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:58 pm
Haru Yates

(You dont have to its just a me thing)
*3 menus are dropped onto the table by some minimum wage employ*
Alex:yeah but fraud isn't theft, and what do you want me to do get a job, yeah that will work well, going somewhere and letting them see that some famous high school drop out wants to get a job there, it's better if the world continues to think me and tona are dead
Tona:*a bit sad hinds there face with the menu  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:15 pm
Xa44
*3 menus are dropped onto the table by some minimum wage employ*
Alex:yeah but fraud isn't theft, and what do you want me to do get a job, yeah that will work well, going somewhere and letting them see that some famous high school drop out wants to get a job there, it's better if the world continues to think me and tona are dead
Tona:*a bit sad hinds there face with the menu

Kengo: *Picks up a menu* It's still criminal. You are deceiving others for your own profit.
Shiki: *also picks up a menu* Hmm... I think I'm gonna order a cheeseburger and fries... no pickles.

[Kengo="Lawful Good"]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:27 pm
Haru Yates

Alex:well do you have a better option, If I had a better way I would but for now I have to, thats just how things are
Tona:anyway alex you need to recharge don't you*alex looks at tona then pushes his chair out a bit*
Alex:yeah...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:44 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Alex:well do you have a better option, If I had a better way I would but for now I have to, thats just how things are
Tona:anyway alex you need to recharge don't you*alex looks at tona then pushes his chair out a bit*
Alex:yeah...

Kengo: *keeps his mouth shut to avoid saying something offensive, but knowing that Alex can read minds, he is thinking of potential jobs that Alex could do, (wood cutter, hunter, bouncer/bodyguard...)* ...
Shiki: *drops his menu* What?! No way! Don't leave me here alone with Mr. Law-abiding-citizen!
Kengo: *turns to glare at Shiki* ...Don't make me shoot you.
Shiki: ... Sorry, sorry. ... I meant Mr. Moody.
Kengo: *annoyed, glares darts*
Shiki: Well, I'm definitely getting the cheeseburger then! *annoyingly cheerful*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:55 pm
Haru Yates

Alex:and I normally do those things to just live, I was the one who built our house most days I hunt for food and cutting firewood without prematurely bursting it into flames is hard for me*walks off to find an outlet*
Tona:...*thinking, looking off into space*I just realized you have no idea what me and Alex's life's where like befor I died do you  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games