Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:28 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

At the point of her waking, a fire had been started and a pot hung above it. Tousa was doing his usual form practice, the spear and person moving about as one entity. As soon as she spoke up he paused and looked over at her. "Call me that again and I'm going to stab you in the eye. I'm doing what I normally do. Practice and train."

He motioned to the pot of soup. "Food is there. Do you need me to get you a bowl or are you okay with using mine? It will save us a few dishes to wash. I didn't use a lot of preserved ingredients, the goods that would spoil the quickest are in there so I don't know how good it will taste."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:06 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja picked up the bowl and served herself some soup, "I can eat after you , but I don't think you can eat after me." she took the spoon and started eating. Didn't taste half bad. She ended up eating three bowlfuls.

"Do you ever stop practicing damsel?" Anja poked fun at him and it gave her joy to see his flabbergasted reactions  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:14 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa had already gone back to practicing his weapon, "I do not see why you think that. As long as you leave food for me to eat then there is no problem as to who eats after who."

This time there was no flabbergasted reactions, the spear simply glided through the air to point itself at Anja, his gaze focused on her with a decidedly neutral look on it. "Let us make something clear Anja. You are not a delicate flower remember? Neither am I. You are however my responsibility as my prisoner. Is that clear? The fact that you suffered an injury do to my negligence and awareness of my surroundings means I have not trained my body and mind enough. I do not and did not need the help of someone under my care. Is that clear?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:36 pm
Kami GearX

Anja scowled at him and stood up, "If I hadn't stepping in and saved you, you wouldn't be laying there dead!" she point to the ground where she had first been injured, "I don't even know why I saved you, or why I am here. You aren't even grateful for you own life."

She didn't care if she was hurt. Anja turned around and walked back into the trees while holding her side. IF s he was that much of a pest, she'll leave him here alone.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:49 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa glared back. "I had both my spear and my magic at the ready Anja! I may have been injured but not dead. You cannot lecture me when you are the one hurt! What part of being a prisoner do you not understand? Do you think this whole trip is a game and fun?"

She was moving off into the forest. He moved after her and moved to swing the spear to hit her in her wound with the haft of the weapon that was just below the spear tip so he would inflict pain but not injure Anja further. "Do not walk away when we are talking."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:12 pm
Kami GearX

"You still would have been killed." Anja said as she kept walking away. She flinched and hissed at him when he messed with her wound, "This isn't talking, this is yelling and I'm walking away from it to cool off so I can think clearly. Do not follow me." She pushed him away and kept going. She held onto her side. She wanted to keep going and leave him for good. She wasn't his prisoner right now, she didn't have shackles on her wrists.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:30 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa growled in frustration as Anja ignored him and kept going. "Have it your way then Anja the Lycan." Tousa muttered as she continued walking on. He just stood and watched her go. "It would have done you a service if it had killed me anyways would it not have!? Why did you not let it do so!?" He yelled as she disappeared from view.

Tousa himself moved back to the camp and threw his spear into a tree, listening to the wood splinter. "Ungrateful woman! I could have kept her in chains or worse! I have shown her kindness and she spits it in my face! What vileness! I try to tend her wounds and she ignored it! Could've just let the men do whatever they wanted. Could've not stopped the men from raiding a village. Could've tricked her!"

"So why didn't you?" He asked himself. "Why didn't you do any of those things? What is the point of this? After all, just because you bring a Lycan in front of the king and court, you still abandoned your duties as a commander. For what? To deliver a present? You'll still be tossed into the prison for a few days for abandoning your duties, if not worse."

He stepped over to the spear and pulled it out of the tree. Tousa just took a deep breath after that and then moved to the campfire to get some more food out of the pot that still hovered over the fire.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:54 pm
Kami GearX

Anja kept walking, even when her wound opened back up, "Ungrateful, pretentious, spoiled prince!" she yelled out loud, "How many times did I save the b*****d? And this latest one, he doesn't even say thank you, or acknowledge that I saved him. He can put aside his stupid pride! Stupid human, he cares more about his image than anything."

In s softer voice she added, "Why can't he admit he needed me? Is it because I'm not a human? Does he really hate me that much? Maybe I should be nicer."

Anja started to feel really weak. She grabbed her side and felt a warm wetness. She raised her hand to look at it and saw nothing but red. She started limping and leaned on a tree. Her vision swam and blinking a lot didn't help. She felt weak, and just collapsed on the ground  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:34 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa finished his second bowl of soup and set it aside, glancing in the way Anja had gone. He hadn't been fast in eating either. With a sigh he picked his spear up. "Let's go see what that stupid mutt has gotten herself into this time." He growled as he stepped away from the horses and campsite.

"Anja!" He called out into the darkness. "Anja! Answer!" He stepped over a poking up root and then clambered over a fallen log. "Anja!?" He let out a shrill whistle shortly after. "Come here you stupid Lycan!" He rounded a tree and then stopped.

There Anja was, laying in the dirt and not moving. She would've moved if she had heard him. "Anja!" He rushed over and knelt next to her, shaking her form. "Anja answer me you stupid dog!" He must've looked like a crazy person.

Tousa looked to the wound and hissed. "I told you to let me check the wound." He muttered, his hand glowing green and lowering it to the wound to begin to try and seal it shut. "You cause me nothing but trouble so don't you die right here because of some stupid thing like blood loss. That would be the worst thing you could do right now so come on, do me one favor and try not to do that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:53 pm
Kami GearX

Anja heard nothing, and couldn't move. She had a feeling that he called her a mutt...she would have to slap him for that later. She groaned at the warmth that came on her. Left wonderful, actually.

Anja slowly opened her eyes and found her vision blurred, but she knew who was next to her. HIs stench was unmistakable, was this a dream? There was no way he would be here, "Tousa....I don't understand...why are you here? You hate me, you would rather see me dead." she closed her eyes and looked away, "Just let me die so you can go back to your command and life and act like we didn't meet."

This was a dream, so she could say whatever she wanted, "You know, I really wanted him to like me, not just as a fighter and a nuisance, but as a lycan, as a female. Why can't you see me for who I am?"

Anja nodded off back into sleep, not realizing she had said all of that to the real Tousa  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:13 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

"Stop talking you stupid prisoner." He muttered, simply focusing on his healing magic. It faltered after a moment of listening and he gritted his teeth. "I told you to be quiet." He knew his healing magic wasn't going to work. He thought for a moment and sighed.

He reached into her mouth and pressed two fingers under her tongue to force her mouth to salivate a bit before withdrawing the fingers now covered in the slime and moving to smear it around. "First off, I don't hate you, I hate your actions. Second, the only reason I want you dead is because you broke the law. Third, I can't do that. There are several eye witness accounts to the contrary and even though I am the Prince, enough voices could get me thrown into the stockades. I'll pass because I still have to kill my sister's murderer. Once that's done I'm okay with whatever."

He dipped his fingers back into her mouth and gathered more saliva and spittle to place on the wound. This was such a difficult process. "And you went from making sense to speaking gibberish. I am seeing you exactly for what you are. You are a person who broke the law. You're also a person that has given me nothing but trouble." Tousa knew she was out cold but at least he could address what she said without interruption at this point while he worked. He finally dropped his spear and moved to cast what little mana he could expend into healing magic once more. His body was going to make him throw up from this.

"I am a Prince you idiot. I can't go frolicking through the meadows with whomever I want. I have a responsibility to the kingdom first so even if I were to like you, which I don't by the way, I couldn't act on it. Besides, why would you want me to like you anyways? That's the stupidest thought you have had since I met you. Now start healing up so I can go to camp, throw up and then pass out on a bedroll."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:26 pm
Kami GearX

Anja didn't hear what he had to say, since she passed out again. The pain was fading and she could relax. She slept more soundly and the wound closed up again.

She would wake up several hours later, when it was first light....  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:48 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa also relaxed when the wound closed back up, coughing slightly as his hand pulled away from the injury and then gasping for air as if he had just run nearly all day. "I ******** hate magic!" He tried to yell between gasps.

After a short rest he calmed down and wiped his sweat off his person as best as he could. He picked up Anja in a piggy-back fashion, using his spear to support her backside as he trekked his way back to their campsite. It was a much longer journey back than it was from, Tousa's legs wanting to give at any moment, breath heaving in and out of his chest.

When the nearly dead fire could be seen he forced himself to pick up the pace. He was nearly there after all. Once inside its perimeter it did not take him long to get Anja into a bedroll with double blankets to combat the chill of her person and gave more fuel to the fire. Once that was done he finally let his legs give out next to where Anja laid.

Tousa leaned his spear against his shoulder. "Gotta stay up and make sure nothing else happens." He muttered shifting the spear again and slicing one of his palms with the tip. That pain would keep him awake for a few hours. It wasn't the best solution, but in his tired state it was the best he could think of.

The hand that was not bleeding reached over and pushed some hair out of Anja's face. "Your a stupid dog, you know that Anja?" He muttered before doing his best to stay up. If he began to fall asleep he pressed a finger into his sliced palm to give himself a jolt of pain to stay awake. It was not until first light began to appear that even that technique was starting to fall apart and his eyes were drifting closed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:22 pm
Kami GearX

The first thing Anja noticed when she woke up was why was she so hot? She was sweating. She opened her eyes and looked down. She was under two blankets. How did she get here? she sat up and did not real any pain. She inspected the wound to find it closed and healed quite nicely. She smacked her lips and licked them. What was that taste? She hadn't eaten anything....

Anja glanced over and saw Tousa, exhausted and just about passed out. Did that idiot stay up all night? Crazy. She looked at his hand. Blood all over it. She went over, ignored him and picked up his hand. She knew he wasn't going to like this, and neither did she, "Don't freak out." she began to lick his hand rapidly. HIs blood tasted okay. A vampire would like it more. She was really going to have to wash her mouth after this. She needed alcohol.

When it was done she gagged and spit as much as she could. That was the foul taste in her mouth, "Did you put your fingers in my mouth? Sicko...."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:09 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa was nodding up when he heard someone talking. His eyes were blinking slowly and they shifted up to Anja. "Oh... That's good... You're okay. Say... How's your wound? Wait, why would I freak out?" He glanced down to see her licking his hand. Tousa just laughed gently as his head rolled to the side. "Down girl. No more licking. My hand is fine and that tickles."

A few blinks and then a furrow of his brow and a shake of his head as he tried to clear the fog of exhaustion. "Hmm? Yeah I did... Healing magic wasn't working by itself so I had to get some of your spit to patch you up. Can I sleep now? I was up all night to make sure nothing happened and if it dead... No did, if it did happen I would be able to help you. Okay. Thanks."

Tousa then just slumped forward, eyes closed as exhaustion finally snagged him away from the conversation, the spear that was leaned up against him clattering to the ground. As soon as he passed out, small blue orbs of energy began to gather from around them and dance towards his person.  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games