Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:48 pm
User Image
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor Head Boy Seventh Year
Half Blood Comic Collector Keeper

User Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff (Game 4)

Griffin failed to block the shot. He mentally cursed himself before grabbing the ball. Looking to his team of chasers, he tossed it to Talia.

Company : Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs

OOC :
                                                  Passing: Talia - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +10 Blocking, +8 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

The Forgotten Weasley

Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 10

Don't want to be like your father, eh?
                                                  Sharing a house will hardly be the final nail in the coffin, my boy
                                                  But, if you're quite certain, you'll do well enough in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:51 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Sixth Year Gryffindor Vice Captain
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image

Chelsea continued to look for the snitch. Inwardly she was grateful that she hadn't been beat up by a bludger yet. Though it was still far to early to avoid it entirely.

Company : Gryffindors & Hufflepuffs

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 16
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Spotting, +8 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

00 - 10

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:54 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui swooped in to intercept

Position:
                                                                    AC: 20(+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +8 Stealing +6 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    null

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:55 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui came away with the quaffle and headed down the pitch

Position:
                                                                    AC: 20(+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +8 Stealing +6 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll: 18 steal!
                                                                    Post to goal 1/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:01 pm
User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass was sad they where behind. It was a long shot bet he went for a steal on the older chaser

Position: chaser
                                                                          AC:15
                                                                          Modifiers: +3 shoot +1 all
                                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                          Lives: heart heart heart

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

null

null

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:07 pm
User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass was kinda suprised he got the ball from another older chaser. Not question fate for too long he was ready to pass to a better player. He passed to Chris

Position: chaser
                                                                          AC:15
                                                                          Modifiers: +3 shoot +1 all
                                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                          Lives: heart heart heart
                                                                          Total roll: 21 holy fk jass
                                                                          1 of 3

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

murruelecreuset

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:01 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image

Chris caught the ball from Jasper and headed towards the goal. He had to hold on and get there for a chance to tie the game.

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: --- - 2/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 17
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Shooting, +5 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

00 - 10

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:25 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip was approached by his friends Griffin and Chelsea. A grin spread across his lips as they wished him luck. "You lot might need it more than me this time," he countered, shaking their hands before the game. Once they were up in the air, he watched the other players for a moment, choosing his first target. Chels had yet to spot the snitch it seemed, so Phil decided his first target would be their immediate threat, Christopher.

Armour Class: 20
                                                  Modifiers: (hitting +8 )
                                                  Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                  Total Roll: 24 (hit!)
                                                  Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                  Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                  Save: > 15
                                                  Hit Self: < 4

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

murruelecreuset

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:47 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant

User Image

Chelsea still hadn't found the snitch. It was beginning to be annoying. But she was determined to find it regardless of how long it takes.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 23 (spotted)

00 - 10

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:32 am
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image

Chris came close to the goal and readied his shot. However, he was interupted by a bludger. Which he wasn't happy about. Still he attempted a shot at the goal and prayed.

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: --- - 3/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 14
                                                    AC: 17
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Shooting, +5 Stealing (MTA) (-1 Injury)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

The Forgotten Weasley

00 - 10

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:36 am
I'm alright with a slow burn
Taking my time, let the world turn
I'm gonna do it my way, it'll be alright
If we burn it down and it takes all night
It's a slow burn, yeah

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

seventh year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff keeper

Dagrun moved to block the quaffle sent hurtling towards the goals.

OOC:
Position: Keeper
Mods: +8 Blocking Shots
Total Roll: 15 (blocked)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

In Tennessee, the sun's goin' down
But in Beijing, they're heading out to work
You know the bar down the street don't close for an hour
We should take a walk and look at all the flowers
'Cause I'm alright with a slow burn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:38 am
I'm alright with a slow burn
Taking my time, let the world turn
I'm gonna do it my way, it'll be alright
If we burn it down and it takes all night
It's a slow burn, yeah

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

seventh year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff keeper

Dagrun sighed in relief when she just barely caught the ball, then passed it to Mary.

OOC:
Position: Keeper
Mods: +8 Blocking Shots
Total Roll: 15 (blocked)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

mc2

In Tennessee, the sun's goin' down
But in Beijing, they're heading out to work
You know the bar down the street don't close for an hour
We should take a walk and look at all the flowers
'Cause I'm alright with a slow burn

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:45 am
Some people talk about ya like they know all about ya you get down they doubt ya
And when you tip it on the scene, yeah they talkin' bout it
Cause they can't tip on the scene
They just talk about it, t-t-t-talk bout it

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff Foυrтн Ƴєαя Seeĸer Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia grinned as she caught sight of the snitch and immediately sped after it.

Quote:

AC: 16
    Roll: ~
    Modifiers: +6 to Spot +6 to Catch
    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
    Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

When you get elevated
    They love it or they hate it
    You dance up on them haters
    Keep getting funky on the scene
    While they jumpin' round ya
    They trying to take all of your dreams
    But you can't allow it

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:46 am
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

After nailing Christopher with a bludger, Phil set his aight on Chelsea. She and Lia seemed to be both chasing after the same thing, which could have only meant one thing --- they both spotted the snitch. So, the beater reeled his arm back and swung at his blonde friend.

Armour Class: 20
                                                  Modifiers: (hitting +8 )
                                                  Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                  Total Roll: 3 (hit self!)
                                                  Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                  Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                  Save: > 15
                                                  Hit Self: < 4

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Quote:

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:31 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant

User Image

Chelsea spotted the snitch. Heading off after it she was hopeful to get her hands on the golden ball.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (1/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 23 (spotted)

00 - 10

Gryffindor!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games