Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:45 am
"Oh..." Monroe said thoughtfully. It would make sense that it was a celebration of her life, that would explain all the paintings of her that filled the room. Gray was right, though, it didn't make sense to bring gifts for someone they didn't know, but did that mean they shouldn't be at the party in the first place. "Is it weird that we are attending a party for someone we don't know?"

Standing still, talking on the dance floor, was probably not one of their better ideas. As other dancers were almost running into them on a few occasions. "Here, let's get off the dance floor for a moment." Monroe mentioned as she grabbed his hand and tugged him just off the floor. She wanted to get back to dancing because she hadn't had enough just yet, but for now while they weren't dancing, it was safer to stand next to the dance floor. Monroe didn't let go of Gray's hand, even after she had pulled him off of the dance floor. She couldn't forget the kiss, after all, but what did it mean?

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:16 am
Having Tristen at her side was an instant relief. She had to place her hand on his shoulder, the tactile proof of her Champion was there. Things had gone crazy since she left his side. Arrows were great fun and she'd never begrudge them, she just missed her Champion as well. At the moment they were still flying around but she had been told she'd done enough so she accepted that and stood back.

Right now there was a question to answer, "First my brother and sister decide to squabble before I could introduce you. Now, Persephone is here, be careful around her. She should be bringing Adonis back for the rest of the party and leaving." There was nothing personal against the Goddess of the Underworld besides that missing Adonis messing with the harmony of the family. No, her wariness came from her Mothers' reaction.

Oh he thought that way about her? Pride boiled up at his words as she agreed with him. "You are the only one worthy of me, so charming and such handsomeness!" Stroking his wing again with a reverence,Grendell was compelled to lean forward and kiss him again. Anything for him, anything!

Tartara Seabreeze
Harmonia to Trist and Grendell duel worshiping herself and leif

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:10 am
Harlequin glanced at Prisma nodding his head "That makes sense, we all need extra friends. I certainly do need more friends. I just haven't had opportunities to do so" he answered. He blinked in shock as she spun them around. He watched the other pae and tilted his head to the side as another goddess made an appearance he glanced at Prisma "Is this normal for these kind of parties?" he asked her.

Fea Line
Harlequin to Prisma

Xylia glanced where Summer pointed just as a shadow approached the center of the room "I don't actually know, if it is or not. This is my first one I've been to, but it definitely has been a intriguing and interesting experience so far." She tilted her head to the side curiously was this another goddess? the way she entered she seem to be another goddess. From the looks of it Venus and this Persephone seem to have some sort of tension between the two, and she decided not to fathom why.

sailornorthstar
Xylia to Summer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:55 pm
Fluttershy's yellow-now-pink cheeks when a shade darker.

Hymnaios.

He had such a unique name. Such a... a charming name. Yes! A charming name for a prince charming! Oh and he didn't even laugh when she mentioned the fox! He must love animals too!

A soft squeal left her lips. "Y-y-you are most welcome. I... I too like to sing...o-oh! But not in front f s-s-so many p-pae..." she stuttered, realizing just what she was saying. How was it so easy to tell him this stuff? Was that what it was like to have a Prince Charming? Someone you could tell things too comfortably like a friend? Did he even know he was her prince?

At the extending of his arm she turned even yet another shade darker pink. "Oh my...I...yes..." she squeaked like a mouse, gently wrapping her arm and other hand on his.

A strange feeling tingled her skin and down her spine. She was touching him. oh great Celestia she was touching him!! And he just felt so nice... so calm and sweet and kind and caring. Nothing like the stories she had heard or the one that blew up the tree...

Oh goodness she hoped he didn't want to blow up her tree! "Y..you don't mind me.... I mean...a f-faun...? Is it ok?" she tilted her head, blue eyes almost quivering.

Irish Night Fox

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 27!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:00 pm
Pothos had fainted on the floor.

Well sort of, but almost.

When the spear hurled by his head and took several wing feathers with it, the blue god of longing had about seen his life flash before his eyes and fell yeep to the floor. Like a deer caught in headlights. It was over. He was sure he was a gonner.

Then came the sound of his mother's voice.

Sighing, Pothos drug himself to his feet, shaky but standing none the less. He grabbed his bow and glanced around. His brothers and sisters were still shooting...he should probably shoot one more poor sap... to please mother. Though it looked like mom was pre occupied with things...

Persephone...and her little fury cronies.

Pothos shivered. At least it wasn't Eris. Anyone but Eris.

Notching an arrow, Pothos shut his eyes and aimed into a large gathering of Pae. Blinking open his eyes, he saw it land on a rather sparkling summer colored fae. Frowning, he whispered a mental apology before moving on, eyes peeled for his blue stalker.

sailornorthstar
Summer has been hit by Pothos! His golden arrows will create in a Pae'il a feeling of longing, of yearning for the first Pae they see.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:11 pm
Prisma stopped spinning the two around long enough to glance over at what the angel was pointing at. Tilting her head she stared at the female and the little ones before laughing. "Yup extremely! Lots of funny fun fun stuff happen at these parties! I come all the time extremely!" she beamed, clapping her hands together again. "Pretty pink puffy puff lady always throws lots of funny fun fun stuff extremely! Then makes lots of new friendy friends! Like that one!" she paused and pointed at Persephone. "Misses webby web wings. She came last two parties! One time flexy man disappeared extremely and a bunch of wiggly worms came!" she about cheered in remembrance. Of course, her account of things was drastically different than what actually happened. And not quite as serious either. "How many parties have you come to?" Prisma asked excitedly. Of course, for Prisma, there wasn't much that didn't excite her.

StarshineAngel01
Sorry, Prisma is full of energy...and uh talks 'special' XD

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 29 ... 1!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:29 pm
More arrows...

They always wanted more arrows.

But he couldn't disobey. Not Mother. So he notched another arrow and moved to a different part of the room, bow drawn. He scanned around for a good crowd. Or poor unfortunate crowed, however you wanted to look at it. Pulling back on the string, he let the arrow fly. He watched it land on a female with canine like ears and tails. Wincing, he also whispered a mental apology.

Tartara Seabreeze
Aurelia has been hit by Pothos! His golden arrows will create in a Pae'il a feeling of longing, of yearning for the first Pae they see.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:05 pm
Harlequin blinked as he tried to comprehend what she was saying and glanced at the goddess in the center of the room "Uhh...okay, but that is not something i'm use to but okay" he told her. Still trying to comprehend what the rainbow pae was saying. Before he forgot "my name is Harelquin, most I know just call me Harle" he told her. 'Uhh..this my first time going to a party like this" he admittedly.

Fea Line
Harelquin to Prisma

I shall push Xylia to Kylieam once she is done talking to Summer

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:08 pm
Sweetie blushed, looking up at her love. She had no idea she was doing it, but her arms looked like they were trying to break through the lasso. Maybe the speedo garter was a really bad idea...

"D-dysmas.." She paused, completely and utterly not in control of herself. Sweetie Drops was so flustered, she managed to make a motion for him to come closer. She had to tell him something, and it had to be that instant. Thank Celestia no one else was really around to hear the dirty confession. The fauny chewed on her lip, waiting for him to be close enough to whisper the dark thoughts in her mind.

And confess she did. As soon as he was within ear shot of her quietest whisper. It was such a relief to tell him everything she wanted him to do to her. Like a huge burden had been lifted off her shoulders. But then, wasn't that all stuff he knew she liked anyway? She was blushing a brilliant red, unable to believe she'd said it all.

"And before you did all that, you said yes..." She murmured, unable to help herself. She'd been thinking about this for a while, and it only made sense.

Wolfs Heart
Sweetie -> Dysmas
Ooooh, what could she possibly be talking about?

Abby nodded, having been dismissed so quickly. If she hadn't already deposited her gift onto Venus' table, she would've as she left. As it was, the demi felt a small pang in her heart. This really was out of her league, but this was her family right? That's why she was trying to be friendly, and loving. After all, that's what Venus was all about. Wasn't it?

The pale blue demi smiled to Harmonia, hugging her around her busy arms. Venus would certainly understand, wouldn't she? Maybe she didn't have to have the entire family. Auntie Harmonia was plenty, right? But then, there was still Uncle Himeros, and her father. Venus dislike it, she had to have the entire family. Auntie Harmonia spoke well of them, of course they had to be really neat pae. And maybe one day, she'd get to go see the gardens that her auntie spoke about. The ones on Dolandor. Okay, whole family means gardens and flowers. That's the goal.

With a much better outlook on her goals, Abby slipped off before the fireworks began.

EvilSilverDragon
Abby's hugged Harmonia (waaaaay past tense already. srry)

Jean smiled, still utterly flushed. Saira. This angel had a name. Little Fishes, it was as beautiful as she was! Ah, if only he could spend all night with this enchantress! Perhaps, perhaps he could. There was always that possibility. But then, would he have to take off this beautiful dress? The naiad pondered, gingerly picking up the offered drink. Oh yes, he wanted to spend all night with her.

"It would be a shame if they ruined the carpeting with all that brawling." He commented, not a huge fan of fights. It was so dirty and masculine. An involuntary shudder ran though him, turning his gaze to wherever it was this wondrous woman was looking.

Daisicle
Jean -> Saira

Junior smiled, glad to have eased his wife's worry for just a moment. The demon swatted at a bug biting his neck, and continued to gaze at the most amazing pae. Goddess that perfume, she smelled so amazing! And to suffer through the itching it was causing her. How could she stand it? Forget whatever it was this party was about, Nereus deserved to be the center of attention!

He spun Nereus, holding her close after the pull back. How was it he was able to hold this amazing pae in his arms? Guardians she deserved better than a bearpae like him. "I love you with all my being Nereus" He whispered into her ear, feeling the need to express how much he loved her.

Tartara Seabreeze
Junior -> Nereus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:39 pm
Persephone put her hands on her hips and grinned as her small entourage arrived. "Girls, be good. This is a playground, but you mustn't hurt the mortals yet."

"Venus darling, I sure hope you are having a happy birthday. I brought a --" She paused for a moment when a small harpy approached, proclaiming her love. "One sec, hun." She held up a finger to Venus.

The Queen of the underworld turned attention to the pretty little bird and patted the harpy on the top of her, letting the plume slip between her fingers. "Sweetheart, you couldn't handle this," Persephone cooed as she pet fluffy shoulders and bent to kiss Lillibeth's cheek, leaving a dark shade lipstick mark behind. "I have other business that needs tending." And with that, she booped Lillibeth's nose and focused on the Pink Queen of the hour.

"So Venus, I do believe I have a special present for you." The goddess grinned while putting her hand out in front of the portal.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:02 pm
Serendipity felt Iordanes' muscles coil and hardened under her hand as the additional deities fabricated themselves. His hand rested on her shoulder, and she fought the urge to lean into him for comfort; he needed to be ready to act. Instead, she reached up and gently placed one of her hands over his, her other reaching to the table to take her drink in hand. Said drink would prove useful as a painful distraction if aimed at someone's face, though she really wouldn't want to get in the middle of whatever was happening. "Whatever you need of me, I will do it. No questions asked." Her voice was soft, but it held none of her usually joyful tones and instead fell flat with gravity.
Menelie
Serendipity to Iordanes

A sharp sensation suddenly hit Andromeda in the shoulder, and she immediately looked to see what had hit her. A puzzled look came over her face, as she saw absolutely nothing, but she was sure she felt something sharp slice across. As she turned back to speak with Darias, there was suddenly a thought in her head she couldn't rid herself of. She needed to marry this fine piece of Salty Seadog, and she needed to marry him now. Sure, he'd said that there'd never be another woman, but that weird urge was overwhelming. She needed to propose to him, right now.

As he knelt and said literally the MOST romantic thing she'd ever heard in her life (he loved her as much as the ship!) she dropped to her own knees and took his hands in her own trembling hands. "Aye aye! But only if when we reunite in the next world, we give Davy Jones and his locker something to really worry about. Will you marry me tonight?"

Tartara Seabreeze
Andro to Darias

Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:13 pm
User Image

A hand reached out of the portal, shrouded in darkness. A well muscled body followed suit, the shadows breaking away from his body easily, as if they couldn't keep their grip on that well oiled machine. Smirking, Adonis slicked back his lustrous golden locks, his sea green eyes locking with Venus. "Hey." he grinned, strolling forward, pink loin cloth flapping.

"Miss me?" he slunk forward, taking one of Venus's hand and placing a kiss upon the back of it. And then up her arm before finally coming to claim those luscious lips as his own once more.

Feeling almost rejuvenated, Adonis turned back towards Persephone, waggling his brows. "Ladies..... excuse me." he spoke, dropping into an impressive flexing crouch before donning his bow. "Its business time!" he shouted, notching an arrow and letting it fly!

He watched it sail through the air and into the back of a brilliantly rainbow colored fae. Laughing boisterously, he loaded another arrow.

Antidia

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 13!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:16 pm
Aiming into another part of the crowd, Adonis changed his flex stance, raising one arm up to his face to place a kiss upon some muscly muscles. He then pulled back on his bow and fired. He watched as it sailed into a lovely couple... but oops! That purple beauty that was Iordanes was going to be making even more gaga eyes at his lovely fae friend.

Kira of Flames
[Serendipity was shot by Adonis! His bronze arrows make the other Pae look desirable!

Menelie
Iordanes was shot by Adonis! No one is safe! His bronze arrows make the other Pae look desirable!

Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 26 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:22 pm
"More! I need more! Desire all around!" he laughed good heartedly, loading yet another arrow into his bow and letting it sail across crowds towards whoever was destined to receive it. It stuck itself into the tail of a purple fellow sitting off to the corner. Adonis grinned, excited to see what he'd do next.

(if he'd stop shooting my own pae)  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 17!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:29 pm
(because i shot myself twice...)

One more. Adonis was feeling just one more.

Grabbing yet another of his arrows, he drew this one across his face, taking in its scent as if it were a sweet sweet rose. He let his tongue dance across the arrow, tasting the tang before loading it up into his bow. Pulling back on the string he spun slowly in a circle, toes flexing as he shifted before finally finding an ample direction and letting it fly. He watched it find its targets before he stowed his bow, dropping down to one knee.

His work had been done.

Teigra
Seiya was shot by Adonis! His bronze arrows make the other Pae look desirable!

Twitchapher the 3rd
Nimue was shot by Adonis! His bronze arrows make the other Pae look desirable!

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games