Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:17 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik was about to close the tent and join Lily to get some rest. "That's the idea." He said softly and blinked at her, unsure of what she wanted. A cold breeze came through and he decided to shut the tent to protect them from the elements. "It'll be warmer in here with two of us, but if you feel uncomfortable I'll leave." He offered an explanation while waiting to hear if it was her wish for him to leave. Although the young wolf knew he would probably do the same as he did the night before and seek out her presence in his sleep.

XXXX Carefully Erik moved in the smaller space, trying to make the least amount of disturbance, as he slumped into a relaxed laying position on his own sleeping area. He had looked around the little tent and had tried to make it as comfortable for her as possible. Both their sleeping bags had a pillow and hers at least had another fleece blanket just in case she got cold. With deft fingers, he flicked on a small camping lamp and watched as the tent took on its cold blue light. While he didn't need the light, he was certain it would help his little rabbit acclimate. Gently he patted her sleeping bag "C'mon bedtime little rabbit." He spoke softly and while his anger still clung to his bones he tried to give a soft and comforting smile to the woman before him.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:02 pm

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

The frail young woman let out a sigh when her prince confirmed that he would be sleeping in the tent with her. Sleeping in the dark woods was one thing but also leaving her alone in a dark small space was more then pushing it for her. Some knew her fear of being alone in the dark but not many knew about her fear of dark small spaces. " No please don't leave me alone in here!" She blurted out as she turned to him and grabbed his arm as if she was ready to hold him down if he were ready to leave. Realizing how she was acting she quickly let go of him and turned away. " I am sorry, I didn't mean to act like that..." Lily said quietly as she adjusted the blanket around her shoulders to hide herself a little more.

Lily could hear Erik start to move around in the tent before a light was turned on, allowing her to see the two sleeping bags with her prince laying in the one. She nodded slowly as Erik told her it was time for bed and slowly knelled down onto her sleeping bag. She put the blanket on her shoulders on the sleeping bag before unzipping her jacket and taking it off which exposed her frail skin to the cold more so. Goose bumps quickly could be seen on the girl as she hurried to get into her sleeping bag. As she settled into her sleeping bag and undid her messy bun she could feel her bruised body settling in. Her gut felt like it was going to cave in, her whole body feeling heavy and a headache slowly getting worse from the blows to the head with a bruise on the side of her head forming to prove she took a couple blows to the head.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:04 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX With the light on, Erik hoped it would help to calm her nerves. When she finally calmed to lay down he carefully placed his arm around her middle, and pulled her closer to his own sleeping place. Carefully he placed a soft kiss atop her head and whispered "Night Lily." Before letting himself settle and sleep take him. All the while he held her close in the dark night.

XXXX When the day began to break Erik began to rouse from his slumber. Letting out a groan he opened bright blue eyes to see Lily's soft brown hair taking up his field of vision. With a smile, he nuzzled her head playfully before releasing her and rising to a seated position. Deciding not to wake Lily Erik sat content to watch her sleep.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:20 pm

Lily Grey

Lily was slowly settling into her sleeping bag, slowly about to fall asleep when all the sudden she felt Erik wrap a arm around him. Before she could question the young wolf she was being pulled in towards Erik. All the little rabbit souls feel was the warmth from her beloved wolf prince. His loving kisses were planted on her head which seemed to lift her headache for a moment. "Good night." She whispered back as she watched Erik drift off asleep, hiding half her face in her sleeping bag as she didn't want to bother Erik at all while they slept like breathing on him. She had never slept so close to another person before and she liked the feeling of it. His breathing, heart beat and very being was so calming to her that she just wanted to lay I top of him and listen to his heartbeat while falling asleep. The little rabbit soon drifted off asleep while watching Erik in his slumber.

Unlike Erik, Lily did not wake up as early as him and slept in a little. Her wavy hair was a mess, covering half her face and the rest mostly tossed towards Erik. Lily was not one to toss and turn in her sleep or really make much noise. The only movements she made was curling up into a ball or nuzzling herself into her sleeping bag as if she was a rabbit hiding in her rabbit hole. Soon though Lily started to get out of her little ball which lead her body to crack in different places that made her slightly groan and stop moving for a bit.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:08 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik frowned as she groaned. He noticed the bruises were starting to form, and he hated their markings on her porcelain skin. A fierce protective urge claimed his heart but wisely he sat and let his indignation on her behalf ebb from his mind. Following his nose he found the muffins she had brought last night and placed one beside her head. Gently he moved aside her hair to place a kid's at the back of her neck. "Time to get up Lily." He whispered in her ear before pulling back to his seated position.

XXXX While he sat he all but devoured the other muffin. How was he going to handle this, he had no clue. Sure he'd train with female wolves hell he'd killed a number of supernatural females. But with Lily that protective urge was far too strong. Erik knew she was strong, but he feared her being in a fight. Deciding to focus on something else he smirked "How was your first time sleeping with me?" He spoke in a teasing tone, waiting for a telltale flush on her cheeks.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:44 pm

Lily Grey

Wrapping her arms around her pillow and nuzzling her face into it, Lily thought about getting up or not. She knew she had too but the idea of leaving what warmth she had from the sleeping bag didn't seem like a great idea. She started to drift off asleep again, not even hearing Erik move around in the tent to get the muffin. She felt her hair being moved which only soothed her more but the next sensation was familiar yet knew. A kiss Lily knew all to well being planted on skin never before touched. She let out a small moan as she touch the spot that was kissed and slowly started to rise.

Lily looked at Erick with sleepy eyes with her hand still on her neck. Her hair was wild, all over the place and covering a part of her face. She noticed the one of the muffins by her pillow and she slowly started to unwrap it before taking small bites out of it. " It was good." She said calmly, taking another bit of her muffin before realizing what he meant by it and she tried not to chock on her muffin. " Y-You can't say it like that Erik! What if Mata was here, she would of gotten the wrong idea! O-Or anyone for that matter!" The thought of that morning of the woman who lived next store coming over, misunderstanding some noises came to mind. Lily's cheeks turned a shade of pink Erik knew all to well as she shoved the last of her muffin into her mouth before throwing her pillow at him and made her way out the tent with her shoes and jacket.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:44 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik watched as she sleepily responded. He waited a moment for his little rabbit to react, and he wasn't dissapointed. The young man's laugh echoed in the tent as she threw the pillow at him. After a moment he began rolling up the sleeping bags and came out of the tent depositing them on the ground outside. His smile stayed on his face as he noticed his own bag now held Lily's scent. "I enjoyed it too. Best nights sleep I've had in a while." He said in a relaxed fashion.

XXXX The young wolf smiled as he easily came behind Lily and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and placing a tender kiss just below her ear. Before whispering "Let them." He released her and began dismantaling the tent, which he noticed held both their scents from the night before.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:07 pm

Lily Grey

Hearing Eriks laugh only make the young woman even more flustered as she puffed out her cheeks and marched out of the tent. The grass still had a light frost to it as Lily quickly learned with her bare feet. Setting her shoes down on the ground she quickly slid her feet into them and pt on Ericks jacket. She noticed that Eriks smell was not as strong as it use to be on the jacket as she had been wearing it so much. She looked back at Erik, thinking about asking him but decided against it as she knew he would just tease her about it. If she was the wolf in this relationship she wouldn't need to ask him as she would be able to smell him no matter how far he is or a object worn out that belonged to him.

Lily fiddled with her hair a little, trying to hand brush it but it was no good. Letting out a sigh she decided to put her hair in a messy bun like yesterday. Not moments after she had tied her hair up Erick wrapped his arms around her shoulders before planting a kiss in another new spot. Lily's mouth opened but no words came out as her face started to take more of the colour red then pink. She placed her hand on the spot he kissed, almost slapping it as she just looked at him wide eyed. After some time just watching with still a shocked like expresoion, her cheeks soon puffed out again. She turned away from him, grabbing her bag and started marching off once again. " Bet he think he is so cool and slick... Mr. Stalker wolf man." She rambled to herself, knowing fully well he most likely could hear her.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:20 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX With the practiced ease of someone who had done something a thousand times Erik had packed up the tent, sleeping bags and even the cooking materials. He was strapping Lily's sleeping bag to a smaller backpack when she stomped off. Erik chuckled and called out "You know it Miss. Rabbit!" He shook his head before easily slining his own larger pack on his back and made his way to a throughly embarressed young woman.

XXXX Erik came to walk beside her and handed the smaller pack to her. "This one's yours. It'll get heavier once we get some more materials for you but best get used to it for now." He shrugged before pulling out a pack of mint gum with his free hand. Easily the wolf walked backward to watch Lily's face. His smirk softened as he saw how riled he made her, "I won't say anything suggestive in front of Maya today. Truce?" His voice soft in the cold air as he waited for her to accept her pack and his peace offering. Although Erik knew he would go right back to teasing Lily the second he could.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:36 pm

Lily Grey

Lily could hear his laughter in Eriks voice and it only made the poor young woman more flustered. He seemed to enjoy teasing his little rabbit and it bothered Lily that it took so little effort to do so. She could hear him getting closer to her and soon he was right next to her but she didn't dare look at him as she knew he would only pick on her more from how clearly flustered she was. Though hiding her face didn't last long as Erik started walking backwards so he was facing her. Lily gave him a slight glare with her puffed cheeks before taking her pack from him." You better unless you want her to have both are heads." The smaller female before him said as she put the pack over her shoulders. She wasn't so worried about Maya getting angry, it was more so being worried about Maya rubbing in that she was better in some way as she has done so in the past.

Thinking about Maya with Erik just made Lily feel sick to her stomach. Trying to shake the thought off her mind she shot Erik a smile before playfully pushing past him. " Hurry we are late for a very important date." The wolfs little rabbit quoted Alice in Wonderland before running off ahead. Running helped her clear her mind and she thought it would be a good way to warm up before her training with Maya. Lily ran as fast and far her frail body would allow her with her pack on and soon arrived where she trained yesterday with Maya.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:02 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX The wolf gave a smirk as the rabbit shouldered her bag. He frowned as she mentioned the she wolf. He scoffed but was cut off with the rabbit running off. Bright blue eyes rolled as he followed the petite female. Without much effort he kept pace with her and let his pack drop to the ground as he looked around the area. "We'll have to move this area has too many options for someone to see us." He missed as he waited. Thankfully his nose told him where the she wolf was before she made herself known. In a flash Erik had trapped Maya on the ground. With his hand tight around her throat. A feral snarl taking hold of his features. A threat growled out at his victim "I will rip you apart piece by piece if she gets hurt."

XXXXMaya was surprised when she noticed Erik's scent. "Dumb girl told him" she whispered to herself only moments before she found herself prone on the ground with his hand wrapped around her throat and a knee digging into her sternum she thrashed against him glaring all the while. But his features held that angry snarl, as he growled at her.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:03 pm

Lily Grey

Putting her bag down and taking her jacket off she nodded her head in agreement to Eriks comment about having to move their training spot. If they could easily get here there was no stopping from others walking in or seeing them. Lily started to do some stretches before Maya got here as she knew they would get right into training... Most likely after Erik and her had a little arguement. Not to long after they had gotten there and just as Lily thought, Maya arrived only to be greeted by Erik pinning her to the ground and threatening the she wolf.

" Erik!" The human girl stepped towards the two growling wolves and in a quick movement a arm went around Eriks neck to lock it but in no way to hurt him as she didn't put any pressure into it, a little trick she learned the last time she trained. She would never dare hurt her beloved wolf prince but she did it to show him that she was serious about this and the promise he made about not making it a big deal if she got hurt while training. ". Enough you two. If you two can't behave during this we are going to have a problem." The frail young woman said in a calm yet serious tone. She let go of Erik and backed away, hiding her arms behind her back as if she was ashamed for doing such a long even though she did not hurt him. " Let's begging... Maya don't go easy on me because Eriks here and Erik... Her stormy eyes looked over towards and gave him a small smile. " I will be okay. Kay?"

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:23 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik felt Maya try in vain to kick him off her but he paid no mind and only tightened his hold on her throat. It was Lily grabbing hold of his own neck that pulled him back to reality. Only when Lily let him go and backed away did he lean down to give the she wolf another warning. "You are responsible for her now. Just as I was when I trained you. She dies you're next. And you know how cruel I can be." With that he stood and stalked over to their belongings crossing his arms as he prepared to watch the two of them. He gave nod to Lily and a brief smile before relaxing back into the fence behind him

XXXXFor her part Maya snarled at Erik. But it was clear as the bruises forming on her throat that Erik had no problem hurting her. She stayed lying on the floor for a moment before giving a sigh and jumping up. "Lesson one. Take the advantage when you can don't wait for your opponent to be ready." her voice slightly hoarse due to the recent attack but she launched herself at Lily with a feral look in her eye.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:56 pm

Lily Grey

Lily watched the two as Erik leaned in a little closer to make sure Maya didn't try anything or Erik. She heard Erik say something about training Maya which made her stomach turn a little. Erik trained Maya, but wouldn't train her? Sure, they were both werewolves from the same pack and were once a item, it made sense that he could of trained her. He was meant to be the next alpha after all so he would be the perfect person to train other werewolves. What bothered her about it was it was his ex and he wouldn't do the same for her. Lily was grateful Maya offered to help and Erik allowing her to do this but she couldn't get rid of that feeling whenever it had something to do with Maya and Erik.

Though those thoughts and feelings quickly went away when the she wolf launched herself at the smaller female. Lily ended up stumbling back a little as she tried to block herself though it didn't do much. Without much effort needed, Lily was flat out on the ground. She let out a slight gasp as she felt felt her back hitting the hard ground but the young woman moved quickly, turning to her side and with full force with one leg she kicked the side of Maya's knee cap in hopes of knocking her down.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:23 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Maya snarled as Lily kicked her knee. She was strong but gravity was stronger and she came tumbling down but swiftly the blonde came about and pulled the smaller female into a choke hold. "Dead" She whispered in her students ear before rolling away and glaring at Erik. With some semblance of grace she stood and dusted herself a bit before looking around the alley. "Get your stuff we're moving. I found a better spot for us." She started off in the direction expecting the pair to follow.

XXXXErik had to hold himself back as Maya charged at Lily, but he stayed. Even when Lily fell to the ground. A feat in itself but his ire did not take long to be sated as Lily gracefully snapped a well placed kick. He couldn't help the small swell of pride in that act. But alas that was snuffed out when Maya's arm came about her throat proclaiming victory. Seeing the blonde walk off the wolf collected their bags before extending a hand to the young woman. He offered a small smile. "Smart move, use the joints in your favor." He offered that as a hint of praise but also a tip for her training. Although seeing the small fight Erik decided Lily needed a gun. Distance would be her ally, close combat was a last resort.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas